Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
It's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
It's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
It's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
It's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
It's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
It's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
It's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
It's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
It's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
It's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 3 Vote_lcapIt's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 3 Voting_barIt's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
It's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 3 Vote_lcapIt's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 3 Voting_barIt's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

It's a Date! (Bloo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

It's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Date! (Bloo)   It's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 2:30 am

He kissed her

It was.. wow? This was definititly something she could get use to, kissing Fen after dancing in front of the sunset. That was a pretty great way to top everything else off, even laser tag couldn't beat that one.
After a few more moments of enjoying his soft lips, Ella pulled away and smiled. "That was really nice." Was all she managed to say while gazing at Fen. She literally looked like a love struck idiot, staring at him with slow music playing in the background. It was like a dream, like she was floating on clouds of some sort.

Ella shook her head and blushed, she must have looked like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: It's a Date! (Bloo)   It's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 2:39 am

After the kiss she replied with a simple, "That was nice." To which he smirked. For a moment he let the silence linger. The look on her face made his smirk widen. When they finally started to end their last song, she shook her head and blushed. He chuckled at her again. "That was nice." He repeated himself, rather lamely.

He stepped to her side, his arm around her waist. He walked to the band and left a couple bills in the hat before starting to walk back the way they came. "I'm really glad you came out with me tonight. I'll walk ya home." He said,keeping her close. He was happy, and couldn't hide his smile.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's a Date! (Bloo)   It's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 2:44 am

Ella happily let Fen wrap his hand around her waist as he begun to take her home. Ella giggled at his comment and leaned her head into his side. "I'm glad I came out too. It was.. refreshing." She told him, letting the two go into silence for a few moments. But this time, it was comfortable silence, something she needed. To be honest, her mind was swirling with thoughts and emotions right now, she just wanted to burst!

As they approached her house Ella smiled at Fen. "I can't tell you enough, but thank you. It was a wonderful night! Next time we'll have to play laser tag in my basement, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's a Date! (Bloo)   It's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 2:49 am

He was happy she felt the same way. It seemed the night out was just what she needed and just what he needed. Another quiet night at his apartment was going to drive him nuts. The silence was a comfortable one, both of them walking making their simple human noises. The subtle breaths that let him know she was there, with him, and they were happy. When they got near her house she spoke up.

"If you promise to go easy on me, at least. I don't know if my pride can take another butt kicking like that one." He said, smirking. They were almost at her house, and at the end of the night.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's a Date! (Bloo)   It's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 2:56 am

Ella giggled as they walked up her drive-way, trying to ignore the fact that her mom is going to be practically on top of her asking questions when she steps foot through that door.
The two would get to her front steps and she would smile. "One more time so you know I mean it, Thank you." She told him, going up one step higher so that she was eye level with him.

Looking behind her Ella giggled. "Oh and one more thing," She said, grabbing his face and kissing him one last time. "You should probably run." Ella warned him, backing away from his face smiling. As soon as they were done kissing, you could hear the door open, no doubt her father was behind there, trying to intimidate him in anyway.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's a Date! (Bloo)   It's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 3:02 am

Fenrir smiled, then when they were eye level he smirked at her latest thank you. "You don't have to thank me. I had a great time. I should thank you for joining me." He said earnestly. He lingered for a bit, to make sure she got inside okay... when she spun around.

He wasn't expecting her to kiss him like that. Normally he was the bold one. He noticed the movement behind the door and easily caught on that her parents were right there. Then she told him to run and he laughed nervously. "I'll see you soon." He assured her, jogging off without ever looking at her dad. He wasn't scared or anything. He just wanted to get to bed on time is all. Honest.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's a Date! (Bloo)   It's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 3:05 am

(End)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a Date! (Bloo)   It's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a Date! (Bloo)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3