Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
It's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
It's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
It's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
It's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
It's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
It's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
It's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
It's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
It's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
It's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 2 Vote_lcapIt's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 2 Voting_barIt's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
It's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 2 Vote_lcapIt's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 2 Voting_barIt's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

It's a Date! (Bloo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

It's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Date! (Bloo)   It's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 11:38 pm

As the song began to roll, Fenrir decided to commit himself to it. As the moves came up, he moved quickly. He was surprisingly deft with his feet, his coordination on point as he danced. He started to hear some chuckling behind him but ignored it. He was gonna win this, he swore it!

This was all very exciting, as you could imagine. Fenrir was already working up a sweat halfway through the song. If only he had the power to create a breeze with his mind. "...piece of plastic, it's fantastic..." He mumbled without even realizing it.

Then came the tricky part. The sudden break, a pause out of nowhere. Fenrir was about to stomp the pad and lose his streak but barely saved himself, hitting the metal instead of the arrow. Whew. He quickly flicked his hat off and wiped his brow just in time for the next verse!

He didn't notice that there was a crowd gathered to watch them at this point.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's a Date! (Bloo)   It's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 11:52 pm

The song got more and more tricky which just added to the intensity and to the crowd. Because of this, Ella accidentally blew some breezes through the room, cooling off her and Fen both subconsciously. Sometimes when she wasn't paying attention or she was distracted, she accidentally made everyone around her a lot colder... At least they were working up a sweat.

Before the two knew it, a whole crowd was formed around them. Ella began to giggle at Fen's singing, but wouldn't take her eyes off the screen.
After 2 grueling minutes off non stop stomping, the song ended. Clapping would be heard behind them because half of the freaking arcade was around them. Ella simply smiled at them,turned back around, and looked at the screen to await her score.

Ella got a an A+ which caused the crowd to whoop and holler then Fen surprisingly got an A...... A-... She literally beat him by a few points.
Many people seemed distraught over this, but at the same time they looked like they were having as much fun as the couple on the DDR mats.

"Wow... You were amazing! I can't believe you got an A on Expert!!!" She told him, still subconsciously blowing a breeze around them. Maybe it was because she was so nervous being so close to him right now, who knows, but it did feel refreshing.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's a Date! (Bloo)   It's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 12:11 am

Fenrir thought he was doing great. He really did. When the song ended, he was pretty surprised to see the size of the crowd. He grabbed his hat and used it to fan himself off, enjoying the breeze that Ella was giving him. While they were waiting for the scores he looked at her with a smile. "Now, don't be upset if it turns out I beat you."

.....he didn't not. A disappointed sigh escaped his lips when he saw that A- on his screen. And he thought he did good. He waited for her to brag but instead she complimented him, congratulating him on getting an A on Expert. He honestly started to blush, so he pulled his hat on to try and hide it.

"Uhhh, beginners luck, y'know? You did awesome though. You're insanely good at that."

He scratched the back of his head a little timidly, but got over it quickly when some people started to push their way onto the mats for their turn. He laughed and grabbed Ella's hand, taking her away from the people. When they were a good distance away, he was breathing a little heavy. "That things a real workout, haha."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's a Date! (Bloo)   It's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 12:19 am

Even though he lost, he was still really humble and sweet about it. It's a good thing he wasn't a sore loser, that would have made Ella's mood change drastically.
Soon after, Fen grabbed her hand and pulled her through and away from the crowd, something she was thankful for. Once they were alone she took a deep breath and brushed some hair to the side of her face, blowing a breeze towards both of them.
"Yeah it really is! It's a lot of fun too with a big group of friends." She told him, smiling.

Now that they were alone, Ella began to feel rather nervous. There wasn't anyone else around so right now they had the world to conquer.
She looked down at her feet and blushed slightly. "Well now that we are thoroughly worn out, what next?" She asked while looking up at him. There definitely was a height difference there...
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's a Date! (Bloo)   It's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 12:32 am

Fenrir nodded to her statement. He was the kind of guy who liked to do things in big groups too. He was very extroverted, something that seemed to be a rarity these days. At least he'd found himself a pretty date who liked the same things he did. There was almost an awkward moment as Fenrir got uncharacteristically lost in his thoughts again. He didn't know why he was thinking so hard about this tonight.

"Right. There's a big list of stuff here I set aside for us... Let's see... Right! Ice cream!" He said with a smile. "Your diet allows ice cream right? That'd just be plain cruel to a diet to ban. A pup needs her nutrients."

He said matter of factly. He'd take her hand again and lead her out of the arcade to the ice cream stand right next door. The shop keeper smiled at Fen, recognizing him. He was a regular in this area. "I see you brought out a hot date this time, Fen. What will ya have?"

The jolly man asked the girl first, and Fen shot her a smile, waiting for her to order before he did.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's a Date! (Bloo)   It's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 12:47 am

Ella blushed again when he said he had a list of things for them. She was very excited to see that he put time into their date, actually thought things through. The last football player she went on a date with just took her to a drive in movie and tried to make out with her the entire time. Basically, it was a waste of time.
This on the other hand, was a lot nicer.

"I mean, I did just burn every calorie left in my body." Ella said while patting her tummy, following Fen to the ice cream shop. The man there seemed to know Fen and also commented on Ella, making her flush out of embarrassment. She'd look down for a little bit until she realized that she should order.
"Umm.. Do you have Strawberry?" She asked politely, slightly hiding behind Fen.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's a Date! (Bloo)   It's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 12:58 am

The man responded to her question with a laugh. Does he have strawberry? What kind of ice cream stand would he be if he didn't? Hah. In exchange for a couple bills that Fenrir handed the man, he held out two ice cream cones. One strawberry and one superman. "Thanks, Carl." Fen said, handing Ella her cone and leading her down the walk.

"So tell me about yourself." He said, taking a bite of his ice cream and flinching as the cold hit his teeth. "How's a beautiful pup like you end up here with a goof like me?"

He was clearly trying to joke about him being a goof. He was the captain of the football team. What he didn't realize was that there was ice cream running down his chin already. He looked like an honest goof.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's a Date! (Bloo)   It's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 1:04 am

Ella thanked the man and then thanked Fen for paying for it as well. She licked her ice cream a little bit and actually laughed when he bit his. She continued to laugh when the bit of ice cream began to run down his chin.
The cheerleader would reach for his chin and clean up the ice cream, giggling now. "That was really cute." She said, winking.

He then asked her how she ended up with him, especially if he was a 'goof'. "I mean.. I think what you said made me realize that if I'm too worried about the future, I won't have lived in the present. So I decided to stop studying for a few minutes and go out with you." She explained, licking some of her ice cream happily. "Even if you are a goof, you're a cute goof so it's okay."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's a Date! (Bloo)   It's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 1:17 am

When she wiped his chin he realized what happened after laughed awkwardly, scratching the back of his head. Then she said it was cute and he raised a brow at her. "You think I'm cute?"

He asked, then shook his head quickly as if to shake the words away. "Er... I mean, yeah. I'm glad you decided to take my advice then. Just don't take it too seriously. School is still pretty important. You just gotta make sure ya take breaks every once in a while so you don't wake up and realize ya ain't a pup no more and ya can't really run around as good."

He didn't want to sound depressing, so after he took another bite of his ice cream being careful not to make a mess again, he smiled at her. "You look like you got it all figured out though. You're a really nice girl, you know. I wanted to know if you'd be my girlfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's a Date! (Bloo)   It's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 1:26 am

Ella smiled, she was having a great time and what he was saying was making her feel better. She was really stressed out lately between Cheer, Studying, and feeling the need to show off everyday during the B-team class.
The girl took a deep breath and licked more of her ice cream, enjoying the breeze that she wasn't causing.

"I don't have it together you see I ju-" She began to counter, coughing at the last part. She accidentally dropped her ice cream because she was so surprised, laughing as she saw the pink mess everywhere.
"Example A!" She said while pointing at it, looking up at Fen with a grin. "As long as you can deal with this all the time, then yes!"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's a Date! (Bloo)   It's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 1:37 am

Fenrir laughed when she dropped her ice cream, seeming very frazzled by his question. For some reason he didn't think she'd say no. The thought never even crossed his mind. "Oh you drop ice cream sometimes? That's a deal breaker. Never mind."

He laughed after saying it, but grabbed her hand in his. "Kidding." He clarified, offering her his ice cream since hers was no longer safe to eat. "Not many people like superman, but if you want you can have it." He said, starting his walk again with her hand in his. The faint sound of music could be heard from close by.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's a Date! (Bloo)   It's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 1:48 am

Ella laughed at Fen, poking him in the side. Sarcasm was definitely a plus for someone like her.
The girl waved at her ice cream and pretend cried. "Why is it always the good ones that go so young!" She teased, interlocking hands with Fen.
He offered her his ice cream which she politely refused. To be honest, Superman was probably the weirdest flavor she's had, that or pistachio.

The two begun to approach music, something that accompanied the setting sun. It was getting closer to 9 o clock, but since it was summer the sun just decided to never go to sleep at a proper time.
Ella looked up to Fen and smiled. "Thank you for everything tonight."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's a Date! (Bloo)   It's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 1:58 am

He laughed at her joke, enjoying the fact that she'd play along with him. He liked it. He didn't even really have to try. The sun was starting to set, which he knew from movies meant that he'd have to take her home soon... and she thanked him for the night, to which he smiled. "Nah, thank you. This sure beat hanging out by myself. This B-team thing is pretty cool. I like the idea of having people to hang out with all the time."

It was a quiet confession, but true nonetheless. He liked having people around. Even if they were annoying pranksters, or silent mind readers. It felt like he fit in easily. And he liked Ella, obviously. The band made an announcement that they were going to play one last song before they left for the night. Fen smiled at Ella.

"How 'bout one dance before I walk you home? Maybe you can let me win this one?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's a Date! (Bloo)   It's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 2:11 am

The music got louder and the two were confronted by a band. They were playing lovely music that just fit the mood, they also said that they were going to play one more song before they left. Fen, being the charmer that he was, asked her to dance.
"Well of course!" She said enthusiastically, taking his am and placing his hand on her waste. "I'm pretty sure the last time I danced was at a middle school dance." She told him, smiling as the music began.

The two were dancing, it was probably sloppy and it definitely wasn't perfect, but it was nice. It was the two of them genuinely having fun, something people can't say they have often.
Even if they were tripping over each other and giggling.. it was nice...
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's a Date! (Bloo)   It's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 2:22 am

Fenrir was happy she said yes, starting the dance with a smile. "Yeah, I think the last time I danced was at my old house, heh." He said with a shrug. His moves weren't perfectly synced with hers, not by a long shot. He was an amateur at best and no amount of DDR could fix that. He kept his hand on her waist, trying to direct the dance as best he could while giving her the view of the sunset. Luckily the song was slow as well, easy to match pace to.

He was having fun, and he hoped she was too. At least they'd gotten a night out and enjoyed themselves. He stepped on her shoe when he spaced out a bit, but quickly recovered. "Pardon my two left feet." He said with a chuckle. The song came to a close and Fenrir decided to be bold. He knew you were supposed to wait until the end of the night, but after the dance and under the sunset...

He kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a Date! (Bloo)   It's a Date! (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a Date! (Bloo)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next