Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Worlds Government Schooling (FF/Comments allowed) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Worlds Government Schooling (FF/Comments allowed) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Worlds Government Schooling (FF/Comments allowed) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Worlds Government Schooling (FF/Comments allowed) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Worlds Government Schooling (FF/Comments allowed) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Worlds Government Schooling (FF/Comments allowed) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Worlds Government Schooling (FF/Comments allowed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Worlds Government Schooling (FF/Comments allowed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Worlds Government Schooling (FF/Comments allowed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Worlds Government Schooling (FF/Comments allowed) Vote_lcapWorlds Government Schooling (FF/Comments allowed) Voting_barWorlds Government Schooling (FF/Comments allowed) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Worlds Government Schooling (FF/Comments allowed) Vote_lcapWorlds Government Schooling (FF/Comments allowed) Voting_barWorlds Government Schooling (FF/Comments allowed) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Worlds Government Schooling (FF/Comments allowed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Worlds Government Schooling (FF/Comments allowed) Empty
PostSubject: Worlds Government Schooling (FF/Comments allowed)   Worlds Government Schooling (FF/Comments allowed) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 3:15 am

Loading Intro....
Loading Failed.

Please enjoy a first person intro instead of an epic video that covered all of this in a cooler fashion with epic graphics and death metal music in the background that randomly goes into a gentle more soft and sad tone to show a random character holding a lose fist to the chest as they look off into the distance with their hair and tears blowing in the wind halfway through then going back to death metal to finish and do a bum bumbum for each section of main characters before showing them all in one big photo together.

Humans.... We were supose to be the only living world out there and fairy tales were supose to be fair tales not stories on the history channel told as common facts of history you read in a more boring fashion in books about the 31st centy AD.

Or at least thats what Daisy says... shes my friend... and she's a Ghost form the year 2809 a few centires before Humans became advanced enough to be let in on our worlds biggest secrect. That there are 11 other worlds out there besides ours.

There is no heaven nor hell just a universal death world for all other worlds home to the Ghosts that once they are killed, since they dont die of old age, get reborn in another world other than thier home world.

But when we all aren't avoiding history channels we are all working for our dream jobs or visiting friends and family in other worlds... that is if you aren't like me and 19 other 'lucky' souls that are recruited in the worlds government.

You see back in 290 UD (United Domain Worlds Years) the worlds after revealing them selves to each other an despeshially the human world wars started breaking out one world trying to take over another and for 2,000 years this went on.

finally in 2,290 UD the worlds made a peace treaty and made the worlds government that rules over all worlds fairly anf resides in the Death world since everyone eventchually ends up there. Things went great then till Raids and attacks between worlds broke out again.

The a new worlds government divisions came out where they trained millions of ghosts, humans, demons, angels, orcs, elves, dwarfs, pixies, orcs, halflings, animaloids, dragonoids, and elementals to fight off these attacks and raids.

Though after 1,810 years of this they decided they need to train that army but also take on a few selct members from the forces and from their own worlds to be accepted into a private high school/collage like set up.

in the year 4,101 UD the first class was announced to the worlds and all 20 members were veiwed as the lucky few that got to be heroes of the worlds going on important missions blah blah blah and only if you got to join did you really see why the members changed a lot and why so many rumors of members trying ot quit the schools came up.

You see you are most likely to die on your first mission they were so dangerous. Though the death counts went down a bit when they announced smaller teams of 4 in the year. 4,890 UD. Daisy said thats when she joined and boy was she mad when that happened.

when I asked her she simply replied with. "Because I've been undead since before UD was even a thing I was homeing to die in a cool way and been seen as a hero as I did but I'm apparently too cool to die and be allowed to reborn already!"

It seemed a bit over dramatic to me but being stuck in a 17 year old ghost body with all the human teen hormans still raging and being stuck in puberty for centries I think I could see why shes so egar to be reborn again.

Anyways I'm apart of joining class of 5,098 UD I am human. I am apart of team 2 with 2 ghosts and one boy 1 of those ghosts being my best freind Daisy who lives for what she says "100 ways to die.... oh right you dont know that cause your generations is lamer than mine." and Im a sudent at Worlds Government Schooling.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Government Schooling (FF/Comments allowed)   Worlds Government Schooling (FF/Comments allowed) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 5:24 pm

The 12 worlds and their 2 suns. (When the Sun was suppose to go supernova it was  broke into 2 smaller stars by means that were lost to history making the current 2 suns.)

Worlds Government Schooling (FF/Comments allowed) The_12_worlds_by_2793p-d923h8j

to watch a redraw of this follow this link and click the button to rewatch it.

http://2793p.deviantart.com/art/The-12-Worlds-547717123?recent_preview=1
Spoiler:

The suns orbit the planets clockwise. The outer ring of planets orbit the middle ring of planets counter clock wise. And the middle ring of planets orbit the center planet (Ghost Planet) clockwise.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Government Schooling (FF/Comments allowed)   Worlds Government Schooling (FF/Comments allowed) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 5:16 am

Team 2, the 2nd to the best... nope you didn't miss a page or two of the story where team 1 was covered you're just stuck with the story of team 2 because you're stuck with me who is the worst member of team 2 and I'm not even the lowest ranked member in levels. Yeah no that's Daisy who is the best member of the team since you can toss her in any death situation and no matter how hard she tries she won't die.

Daisy is one of those I've lived forever now being stuck with teen hormones and no future I will do anything to die besides kill myself. SO she spends every waking moment on missions to take every chance to try and get herself killed... and my god is she bad at it, which is why shes the best member on the team in my opinion. She is also known as student #3, another member on our team is student #1.

She like Daisy is a ghost but much younger and a demon ghost not a human ghost. Her name is Quinlock and she constantly rivals with student #20 the newest recruited student up to date, Dralic, a teen orc that definitely rivals Quinlock with intelligence. I am student #15, and I am the second oldest in the group, a 22 year old human. My name?

Well you can call me 15 like everyone else calls me. You see in WGS the teachers call you by your student number and other students only know your name if you tell them which I haven't done so others only know me as 15. Daisy likes to tease me about my no connections rule which is the don't get close to others since in WGS you're bond to die if your name isn't Daisy.

Daisy tells me if you're going to die you should live your life first and enjoy what you can but I give no shits about that so I will stick to my 'no connections' rule for now. Now moving on no the story won't always focus on our team in fact it will look into all the other 4 teams so if you hate our team don't worry... we hate you too so we'll pass you off to as many other teams as possible. Anyways we should get started on the story now shouldn't we?

It was a cold rainy snowy hot summer winter day and I started it by trying to confuse you about the weather. Just kidding I started it like every other day, by waking up and going back to sleep because #%!$ alarm clocks. “FIFTEEEEEEN!!! WAKE UP-!” Again #%!$ alarm clocks... I reach down and grab an empty bottle of fresh as of 4 months ago dragon orchard milk glass bottle and toss it at le alarm clock “EEP!” though sadly le alarm clock unlike me can aim and dodge things.

Daisy crosses her arms and puffs up her cheeks and glares me down as i peek up through my hair at her with one groggy and very annoyed yet uncaring eye looking right back at her. “You really suck at aiming and throwing things for a ranger you know that.....?” She said to me in a mocking tone as if I didn’t already know, I said I was the worst member on the team didn’t I?

“Yeah I know...” I groaned out and she sighed “Whatever okay now get up we're going to be late to get on the train to travel with the others to the mission!” I then sigh and sit up more “Fine...” She smiled brightly “Great! now” she started pulling out clothes from my closet trying to pick out what I should wear yet again as I was just starting to climb out of bed. “... You act as if I won’t just go back to bed out of annoyance and spite towards you trying to pick my clothes out again...” I said trying to intimidate her into going away but clearly my not caring voice and face some how lead her into not believing me... oh well.

She sarcastically laughed rolling her eyes “Fine you pick your clothes i’m going to go change into my gear and meet you at the train. I will hunt you down and haunt you if you’re late again.” she said eyeing me down trying to intimidate me this time. It was a good try but the fact she already haunts me out of the correct definition of a ghost who annoys and bothers you and never goes away.

Don’t get me wrong though she is my best friend but out freindship is one of those ones that appear to be the furthest thing from friends and honestly hates each other but is more like the bond two sisters hold where a middle finger is you calling them number one and sarcastic comments are your passive aggressive ways of saying stop doing what you are currently doing before I slap a hoe.

I brush out my long straight black hair and put it into a high ponytail. I then pull on my coat pants boots gloves and put my hatchet into its holder on my hip. I then grab out two more Draconic orchard milk glass bottles and make my way out of my room. Daisy loves to call me the stereotypical Russian that drinks way too much vodka and always has it in my hand at all times but with milk.

And when I ask her what the hell she’s talking about she says it’s a 21 AD thing and waves me off. Oh there’s one other thing I forgot to mention... Daisy and I can both speak Russian but sadly Quinlock can only speak Orcish, and Demonic common, Dralic can only speak Orcish and Draconic, Daisy can only speak German, Elvish, and Russian and I can only speak Orcish, French, and Russian.

So in other words I constantly have to translate to Daisy what everyone is saying because Daisy for whatever reason Refuses to learn Orcish despite how much I tell her it would make things soooo much easier if she knew how. I walk onto the train as I drink some of my milk and look to Quinlock and Dralic who were currently in an arm wrestling match which Dralic wins and starts to bang his chest like donkey kong roaring in victory.

Quinlock then fell to her knees and started shouting in Demonic Common which I had no idea what she said so you all can listen in and guess what she said or what ever... “(WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME GHOST GODS!?! I WAS YOUR VESSEL!!! YOUR WILLING VESSEL! I DID AS YOU ASKED AND SHOUTED MY LOW IQ TO THE CLASS! HAVE I NOT PLEASED YOU MASTER!?)”

Quinlock is rather... odd .... and gullible.... one time Rook student #2 of team 4 used his mind message spell to talk to her in her mind to make her think that if she shouted out her low IQ to the class she would please the demon gods and would become stronger than Dralic.... I think she still thinks that.... whatever it’s her choice if she still believes that bull Rook told her. Dralic looked to me then and smiled waving speaking in Orcish. “Heya fifteen glad you’re not late again!”

I roll my eyes looking off and continued to drink my milk. he frowned a bit lowering his hand as Daisy ran onto the bus wearing a sundress and smiled happily as she skid to a stop holding a mini scythe that she rarely ever uses. She only uses it if her life is in danger by someone attacking her up close... so again rarely uses it. She’s a mage and is heavy range based so again raaaarely uses that thing.

As for the other two Dralic is a Barbarian and Quinlock is a Fighter class. Now Classes cover the fighting type you focus more on and sometimes covers why you fight and really basically how you fight. QUinlock has many abilities that helps her body perform better in battle thus making her a Fighter class and Dralic is very tanky and deals a major %#!@ ton of damage and a rage that he can turn into more power thus making him a barbarian NOT because he’s big and dumb you classest #%!$.

Anyways this is our team... yeah I don’t blame you if you have given up by now on us but I’m going to still continue telling the story here cause I do what I want cause .... I think Daisy called it YOLT which apparently means you only live twice You know with your main and ghost life then well I guess she isn’t counting the life you start when you die again and get reborn. Anyways Now were on our way out of world for our mission so if you wanna hear what happens next good for you now sit down and wait till I’m ready to tell it.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Government Schooling (FF/Comments allowed)   Worlds Government Schooling (FF/Comments allowed) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 5:51 pm

Simple drawing of 15 working on the facy version of it (aka going through dev art to redraw it and make it no line shaded and colored art)

Worlds Government Schooling (FF/Comments allowed) 15080610
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Government Schooling (FF/Comments allowed)   Worlds Government Schooling (FF/Comments allowed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worlds Government Schooling (FF/Comments allowed)
Page 1 of 1