Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Magic School: Book 1. (Reviews and Comments Available) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Magic School: Book 1. (Reviews and Comments Available) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Magic School: Book 1. (Reviews and Comments Available) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Magic School: Book 1. (Reviews and Comments Available) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Magic School: Book 1. (Reviews and Comments Available) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Magic School: Book 1. (Reviews and Comments Available) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Magic School: Book 1. (Reviews and Comments Available) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Magic School: Book 1. (Reviews and Comments Available) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Magic School: Book 1. (Reviews and Comments Available) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Magic School: Book 1. (Reviews and Comments Available) Vote_lcapMagic School: Book 1. (Reviews and Comments Available) Voting_barMagic School: Book 1. (Reviews and Comments Available) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Magic School: Book 1. (Reviews and Comments Available) Vote_lcapMagic School: Book 1. (Reviews and Comments Available) Voting_barMagic School: Book 1. (Reviews and Comments Available) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Magic School: Book 1. (Reviews and Comments Available)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cece
Cece

Magic School: Book 1. (Reviews and Comments Available) Empty
PostSubject: Magic School: Book 1. (Reviews and Comments Available)   Magic School: Book 1. (Reviews and Comments Available) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:02 pm

I was in my room, watching tv. It was actually entertaining to me very much. That was, until my mom burst into my room excited. "Sweetie, guess what came for you in the mail!" Mom squealed to me. She was holding a letter titled: 'To Penny Rains. From The Department of LA Motors.' Yup my name's Penny. I started to get excited as I gently took the letter from my Mom. I opened it and this is what it said, "Dear Penny Rains, Thank you for taking the Driver Test of the Department of LA Motors! Here are your results: You passed! Inside is your Driving License, Book of Driving Rules, and finally, Best Car Dealer Shops. Have a blessed day, Ms. Rains! -Amelia Dicario." I got excited as the letter said that. My mom says, "Ok sweetie, I have to go to the store." "Ooh can I drive?" I asked, happily. My mom had simply shaked her head no and I sadly walked to the car.

--------------Later------------------------------------------------

My little brother, Jacob, was kicking my seat...as usual. "Stop it, you dork!" I snapped at him, fiercely. Jacob had said, "Stop what? Hehe." "Penny, don't insult your brother. Jacob, stop tormenting your sister." Mom had said, continuing, "now both of you-" Mom was cut off by a bump behind me. I turned around to yell at Jacob but instead...I saw it. A tractor trailer headed for the side of the car. "Mom, look ou-" I couldn't finish sentence. The tractor trailer smashes into the side of the car and for a second, I feel like I'm floating. Only to realize it's something worse. The family sedan was somersaulting in the air and it finally landed hard. I was pulled out of the car and I looked to the medical man, barely clinging onto life. "I....Is my Mom....and...m...my brother...okay?" The medical man started to answer but his sad eyes told me everything. Mom and Jacob were not okay. Nothing was gonna be okay ever....again.

(I'm gonna add more soon! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Cece
Cece

PostSubject: Re: Magic School: Book 1. (Reviews and Comments Available)   Magic School: Book 1. (Reviews and Comments Available) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:20 pm

--------------------------------A year later---------------------------------------------------------

I'm in the guidance counselour's office and he is chewing me out. "Penny, if you don't get your act together, your gonna get expelled. Your dismissed." He said. I walked out and slammed the door behind me. Walking out of the school, I heard Taylor, the head cheerleader. "Where is she!?" Taylor said from far behind. I start bolting and then I run into a tall, handsome boy. "Hey. Your Penny right? I gotta talk to you." The boy said. He was roughly 16, my age. "Okay! Anything to get away from Taylor" I said as he lead me to an alley. "Hi Penny, I'm Luke and I'm a Magic User. You are too. You've been invited to Spellcraft Academy." Luke said. I laughed hysterically and then frowned when he wasn't laughing with me. "Wait...your serious?" I asked, putting my hands on my hips. Luke nodded as he guided me to this heap of junk. I got in and he did too. Soon, the car zoomed to life and he slammed down the gas. "UHHHHHHHHHHHH" I said as I fainted. Luke looked at me and just smiled. In my dream, I land in some soft gentle green grass. But I don't know I'm asleep so I think it's real. "Luke? LUKE?!" I yell as my voice echos through the forest. As if in response, a low menacing growl is heard. A blue lion emerges from the trees and chases me down. "Eep!" I scream as I run. I hear a voice from the sky while I'm running. "Penny! WAKE UP!" I snap awake to see Luke leaning over me with a worried look. "What...happened?" I asked. "It was horrible. You kept muttering 'Help. And then talked about a blue lion. And then you.....You......Screamed." Luke said. I went wide-eyed and then told him about my dream. "Oh god....Malastaire.." Luke mumbled. "Ma-la-staire?" I asked. He told me that Malastaire was a blue lion who snuck into people's dreams, specifically magic user's dreams and tormented them. He was really an evil sorcererr.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Magic School: Book 1. (Reviews and Comments Available)   Magic School: Book 1. (Reviews and Comments Available) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:09 pm

Ah...young Cece. 5 out of 5! Amazon Bestseller! #2, next to the Teen Titans Lost Chapters! Better luck next time!

Current Ratings:

#1: Teen Titans Lost Chapters, 5 out of 5.
#2: Magic School: Book 1, 5 out of 5.
#3: Toji Noir, Detective, 4 out of 5.

-KipReviews.

(Off to review, Kyte's fan fics!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic School: Book 1. (Reviews and Comments Available)   Magic School: Book 1. (Reviews and Comments Available) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic School: Book 1. (Reviews and Comments Available)
Page 1 of 1