Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Paige Story Reboot Style (Comments allowed) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Paige Story Reboot Style (Comments allowed) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Paige Story Reboot Style (Comments allowed) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Paige Story Reboot Style (Comments allowed) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Paige Story Reboot Style (Comments allowed) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Paige Story Reboot Style (Comments allowed) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Paige Story Reboot Style (Comments allowed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Paige Story Reboot Style (Comments allowed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Paige Story Reboot Style (Comments allowed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Paige Story Reboot Style (Comments allowed) Vote_lcapThe Paige Story Reboot Style (Comments allowed) Voting_barThe Paige Story Reboot Style (Comments allowed) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Paige Story Reboot Style (Comments allowed) Vote_lcapThe Paige Story Reboot Style (Comments allowed) Voting_barThe Paige Story Reboot Style (Comments allowed) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Paige Story Reboot Style (Comments allowed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Paige Story Reboot Style (Comments allowed) Empty
PostSubject: The Paige Story Reboot Style (Comments allowed)   The Paige Story Reboot Style (Comments allowed) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:29 am

This story is all about the Paige most of us know and some love the original Paige. She sure isn't no Nightingale or AKOW hey she isn't even Energy Warrior or Zondra yet. This is a rebooted version yes but that just means I just buffed out a few parts and minorly altered her. Don't worry though the alterations really are minor like why she left home yeah it's not the same but hey it still is the same idea and also some of her looks like her eyes when dealing with powers and the fact her hair unlike before when she dyed her hair at age 15-16 this time she already has it dyed.

Now don't worry I won't go changing her character besides the fact she's just not very well skilled in the social area with people she doesn't know and sticks to herself rather than being terrified of all human interactions no idea what love even was. Ok this Paige still doesn't but you get the idea. But over all besides those tiny changes she is basically exactly the same. This story takes place back when she is 14 nearly 15 right after she left her house (Prologue that will be posted below covers her leaving) it will most likely not just time majorly only usually maybe a few days at max usually only hours but don't worry it's at reasonable times.

Feel free to comment while I work on new chapters I'd love to see what you think of the story so far but note if it's bad review I won't be offended in fact I'd most likely just take what you say under consideration and may just change my style to be better. Some chapters in the future may have pictures but no promises. Now enough of this mindless intro chat let's get to the Prologue to set the mood for when ever I decide to post the next chapter. Hope you like the story and if you don't why are you reading this then?

Prologue: The beginning starts with a leave

“Thrust! Slice! Kick!” A teen aged girl with very pointy and large canine teeth to match her extremely long pointy ears that had 3 gold ear rings on both of them. Her hair in pigtails was long and held what looked to be blue highlights in them. She stood on her bed acting out the motions she spoke swinging around a well crafted wooden sword that looked very beaten up and was clearly used often. The girl’s brown eyes held excitement and determination in them hinting to how strong willed she was.

“The energy knight fights valiantly to protect the village, she then spoke in a determined tone!” She points the sword at her older brother who looked like he was nearly in his twenties. His black short spiky hair stuck up in the air with ease matching his black spiked goatee. He was wearing a “Hello my name is: God” shirt with duct tape over the original name. The word “Dragon” written in black sharpie marker on it. He stood across the other side of the room that looked like it was the attic itself the ceiling shaped like the pointed roof.

“You have terrorized these people long enough dragon! It is time to defeat you in battle!” Her brother smiles and spreads his legs out bending them slightly and roars loudly. The girl crouches down and then jumps from her bed to him slicing down mid air before she got to him. “The knight lunges and slices the dragons underbelly!” She said with a wide smile her brother catching her and quickly gets down to the ground laying down on his side and says “The dragon falls to his side in defeat as his guts fall out of him all over the knight getting in her hair!” He said messing with her hair.

She laughs standing up pretending to scoop up the guts. “The knight takes the guts and gives them to the local butcher, the village and the knight will have a big east tonight!” The two laugh as suddenly a baseball crashes through the only window in the room nearly hitting the girl. She eeps as it bounces off a light blue force field going back out the window. The girl and the boy go to the window looking out it to see a group of boys running to the ball both the girl and the boy  faintly hearing them speak. “Hurry up or the monster will get you!” One points at the girl “Look there it is!” “Run!” another says the boys fleeing.

The girl’s ears drop very low her eyes growing watery the eye color changing to light blue.The boy and the girl’s parents rush up to the room looking worried. “What happened did Paige’s powers act up again?” The boy shakes his head as if trying to warn them but it was too late and Paige had heard what they said her eyes starting to glow light blue completely.“I-I’m... n-not... A Monster!” She said tears rushing down her cheeks shouting at the end. Light blue energy orbs form and begin flying everywhere her family ducking for cover as she floats up into the air crying as a light blue bubble forms around her.

Her brother slowly gets up sticking low to the ground trying to dodge the orbs as he goes over to Paige whose bubble was growing larger and larger beginning to break the floor and ceiling. “Paige please calm down!” He said desperately as Paige looks to him the orbs suddenly go flying at him pelting him hard. “No!” she shouts covering her eyes the bubble suddenly expands out super fast and far almost acting like an explosion. It destroys a large part of the house making the floor less stable but not impossible to walk on.

Paige lays on the ground with her family who were knocked out her family having a lot of cuts and bruises on them Paige seeming untouched. Paige slowly wakes up her eyes normal again tears staining her cheeks as she slowly sits up seeing what she had done. She covers her mouth with one hand  her eyes flashing light blue but return to brown as she tries not to freak out. She began to hear some sirens coming from far away and quickly gets up running to her closet grabbing her backpack shoving her toy wooden sword in it.

This was the last time she was going to let herself cause pain to her family or at least she hoped it would be, she thought while she packed some clothes, her laptop and its charger, her stuffed animal in her backpack. She pockets her wallet that only had a few dollars in it and grabs her boots yanking them on. She runs to the huge hole in the side of the house that she made and jumps down a small force slowing her fall to stop any possible injuries to her.

As the sirens grow closer Paige begins to run as fast as she can from her house tears in her eyes this would be the last time she would see her family… or at least she thought it would be.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: The Paige Story Reboot Style (Comments allowed)   The Paige Story Reboot Style (Comments allowed) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:52 am

Chapter 1: Traveling in the rain

Paige walks the lonely cold street her hood over her head the rain covering each step she took. She glances up to the sky a few raindrops hitting her cheeks rolling down her face. The rain was unusual for where she was especially this much but she didn’t think much on it. She closes her eyes for a moment she had always loved the rain it was always there, it had nothing to say to her but it felt her pain and expressed it showing it off for all to see so she never had to. She loved the rain but tonight it just seemed to oddly make her feel worse than she already did.

She looked down to the ground where the rain fell hard, the amount of rain that fell made no spot on the ground flooded. Paige knew her family would miss her but she wondered if they would think that they were better off without her and if they would look for her. She shakes her head as she walked, of course they’d look for her they were always so worried about her making sure they always knew where she was. The real question was if they would find her.

Slowly and she heard a car nearing her and she quickly yanked her hood that was refitted by her mother to fit easier on on her head because her ears were so large. Her ears her making it hard to be suttle with her yanking of the hood as they were sticking up all the way from her worrying and freaking  out hoping she could hide her face and ears in time before the people in the car saw them. ‘Please just keep driving please for your own safety...’ she thought as the car slows as it nears her.

She tried to remain calm so her powers wouldn't activate but she had the feeling her eyes were light blue right now because of her powers which they were. The person who was driving the car rolled down his window and shouted to her his voice that of a teenage boy’s. “Hey you! You’re a runaway right?!” Paige stopped dead in her tracks her eyes growing wide as they glow brighter in shock before the boy continued. “It’s cool I won’t turn you in or nothin I’m a runaway too, need a lift?”

Paige had been walking a long long time and her legs were very sore now. She slowly managed to calm down and look to him making her large hood use the dark sky to her advantage and hide her face in shadows. She looked over the teenager his hair was a bit messy and blonde making his tan seem even tanner. His eyes were bright blue and he wore a short sleeve blue tee shirt. She spoke quietly and a bit timidly she wasn't the best at socializing let alone speaking to anyone but her brother and parents.

“Where are you going…? The boy smiled brightly as he hoped this meant she was at least considering hitching a ride he was most likely lonely and hadn't had anyone to have a real conversation with in a while. “Anywhere that isn't in Texas and you?” She sighed slightly in relief before speaking in the same quiet timid tone. “Same…” She could hear the click to him unlocking his car doors. [/color=yellow]“Hop in!”[/color] he said a bit excitedly.

Paige slowly made her way to the passengers side her eyes slowly stopped glowing but remained light blue. Paige slowly opened the car door sliding in and buckling up as the boy was seeming to be searching through his bag. She keeps her head low to keep her face hidden her jacket heavy on her from it being soaked from the rain. She was shivering slightly from the cold, the rain, and the wind that came with it all.

Suddenly she feels a warm blanket being placed over her shoulders and she glances up at the guy who wore a big smile on his face who laughed slightly. “The rain sure got you good huh?” Paige just looks down as she clenched the blanket hugging it closer to her. She had never thought anyone but her parents or brother could ever be this nice to her but, she figured it was because he couldn't see what she looked like or knew what she had done… what she could do.

He looked forward starting to drive again “Ok so no talking huh…” For a long while that only sounds that came were the wiping of the windshield, the cars motors and the rain crashing to the ground. Paige was deep in thought about what she’d do next once she and the guy she rode with split ways but the thoughts were interrupted by her falling asleep her hood falling off as her head fell over to lay on the window. She was quite tired as she slept her ears drooped down but the guy who drove didn’t notice.

His attention on the road and not wanting to crash from the rain worsening his view of the rode. The boy glances over to see her face her ears slightly droopy looking like they were tired as well. He hadn't seen many sharped toothed longed eared faces back where he lived but he only thought about how cool it looked. He looked back to the rode before asking “Don’t freak out but by the looks of you, you seem a bit young for a run away I mean you figure sorta is one of the main tell signs but how old are you?"

Paige woke up her ears perking up she hid her face once she realized her hood had fallen down. She quickly pulled her hood back on looking away from him without a word. “Look it’s fine you don’t have to hide from me I’m not the name calling type  if that’s what you’re worried about…” Paige closes her eyes for a moment before slowly glancing to him looking then back out the window. After seeing her glancing over the guy smiles happily. “I-...I’m 14… almost 15…” She said in the same tone she had been using.

“Well miss 14 do you have a name that I can call you?” Paige sat in silence for a before speaking. “Just call me 14...” He glanced over for a moment before looking back to the road. Paige’s attention seemed to be focused out the window with tired eyes that were now thankfully brown. “Well you can call me 16 if were going by ages for names.” He said with a slight smile thinking it was kinda cool that they had code names for each other but he at the same time still wanted to know Paige’s name was.

When he glanced over he noticed the handle of the wooden sword that was slightly sticking out of her backpack. “Do you like knights and warriors or something?” He asked casually. Paige looks to her back to see her sword handle sticking out and looks back out the window. “Yeah...” 16 glances to her once again as she glanced to him “You know a wooden sword won’t protect you out there right?” Paige nodded slightly “Yeah... it’s just sentimental you know?”

He nods in response looking forward out the windshield again “Yeah I get what you’re saying... how about you get some sleep you look worn out.” Paige’s ears lifted up slightly but still looked droopy “What about you 16?” He smiled a very kind smile to her, sorta like the one her brother did to her when trying to cheer her up, he was happy that she cared enough to ask. “I’m used to staying up all night doing stuff and, I got energy drinks I’ll be fine don’t worry 14 just sleep ok?.”

16 pats her head making her give a small timid smile that showed off her teeth. “You have a pretty smile you should try and show it more.” Paige pulls her hood a bit as she lays on the window using her hood as cushion. She spoke quiet and softly. “That’s what Steven always said...” He looked over to her “Whose Steven?” She yawns a little “My big brother...” She said as she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Paige Story Reboot Style (Comments allowed)   The Paige Story Reboot Style (Comments allowed) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:28 pm

Chapter 2: Rude awakenings

The car Paige and 16 ride in zoom past the ‘You are now leaving Wichita Texas’ sign that every place tended to have. 3 Cop cars zoom after them making 16 drive recklessly. 16 takes a hard long right turn causing  Paige who was peacefully sleeping to lean to the left her head coming off the window she was sleeping on he then takes a quick turn left slamming her head against the window on accident waking her up with an ow. Paige holds her head as she looks to 16 confused as she asked. “16 what’s happening?”

Paige looks back to see the cops “The cops?!” She looks to him saying “Are they after me?” as he said “They’re after me!” They both looked shocked and asked at the same time. “What? After you? Why would they be after you?” “I robbed the gas station!” 16 said as Paige spoke at the same time “I blew up half my house!” They looked at each other their shocked expressions growing larger speaking once again at the same time. “What!?” They look back as a police man’s voice booms through a bullhorn. “Pull over or we’ll shoot!”  They look back to the road Paige looking from the road to 16.

16 noticed it quickly and spoke in a calm yet worried tone. “I know what you’re thinking 14 but we can’t pull-” Paige cuts him off “Go faster I have an idea!” He looks to her then back to the road nodding once and speeds up wondering what she was planning. Paige rolls down her window unbuckling and crawls out of the window partly and sits on the edge of the open window.  Her eye color turns light blue as she holds onto the car with one hand making her free hand look like a gun squinting one eye her eyes starting to glow along with her hand. ‘I can do this I just need to focus...’

She aims her finger and shoots off a light blue bolt of energy thats force was so strong it flung her hand back as it hit the tire of the leading car behind them just barely but enough to pierce it and cause the car to swerve off the road. “That was awesome keep going!” 16 said as Paige felt a bit weak from that but she knew she had to keep going. She aims her hand again and fires but misses this time. This one cause her to feel light headed “Come on! You can’t give up now!” 16 said in an encouraging tone when he saw Paige stopping for a few moments.

She tries again shooting as she forced a bolt of energy out that pierced the cars tire while 16 shouts “You never give up!” This one caused her nose to bleed, the blood running down to her lips but luckily the car swerved into the third one letting them get away. Paige began to fall out of the window no energy left to keep herself up. Luckily 16 grabs her hand yanking her back in just in time.

He keeps driving as he looks to her narrowing his eyes. “#%!$ your bleeding!” He said as she grabs some tissues with one hand as she slowly manages to sit up and buckle up. He holds them out to her and she weakly takes them wiping off the blood. “That was pretty cool but try not to push yourself as hard next time ok?” She looks over to him, her ears droopy from how weak she was.Paige then spoke weakly. “Next time?” 16 nods “Yeah knowing the world we live in these days I’m sure no matter what we do there will always be a next time.”

She nods and looks at him for a long while as they drove into Cotton Oklahoma the welcome sign clearly able to be seen from the sun slowly rising. “What is it 14?” 16 asked looking over to her for a moment before turning his gaze back to the road that was already drying from the rain that seemed to have stopped sometime while. Paige had slept. It never really rained much and certainly not as much as it did the previous night but the two were both quite busy thinking about things to have noticed considering it was probably just some fight between some powered teen and the police that happened from time to time.

“Why did you rob the store 16?” Page asked curiously finally. “We need food and money to live that’s why...” Paige hadn’t thought about stealing to survive before and she had the feeling this wouldn’t be the last time either. They sat silently in the car for about an hour before 16 pulls over to the side of the road. Paige looked to him curiously as he unbuckled and stopped the car. “Breakfast time 14.” He said with a smile as he climbed to the back seat grabbing one of his bags Paige’s ears perking up in curiosity as to what food he had to eat. He sat back in his seat placing the back in his lap unzipping it.

He pulls out a water bottle and a cinnamon roll handing it to her. Her smile widens as much as her eyes do in happiness as she takes the food unbuckling just to reach over and hug him. he laughs lightly hugging her back smiling “I take it you like cinnamon rolls then?” She plops back in her seat as she spoke in a normal volume happy tone filled with excitement. “They’re one of my favorite foods ever!” She said as she ripped the back open that it was held in quickly.

She also hadn't eaten in a long while considering she left her home before dinner. She opens her mouth wide as she quickly eats the food happily and in record time too finishing the food with a loud burp and starts to drink the water quickly.16 blinked in amazement at how fast she ate the food as fast as she did but then smiled grabbing out some food for himself to eat. Paige wiped her mouth off with her arm and looked to 16 who looked back to here before looking at her ears. “Can you move those on your own?”

“Yeah I can but they also move one there own some times but overall yeah i can move them.” she said moving one down and moves the other one up and starts to wave it tilting her head slightly. 16 laughs a but when he sees this as he does the same but with his eyebrows making Paige laugh. “Hey we could make up our own secret language with this!” She said excitedly. “Yeah I guess we could and it would give us something to do as we travel but first I think we should come up with a plan of action... that is if you plan on stay traveling with me...”

16 said frowning clearly not liking the idea that they would split up and go their own ways so soon. Paige smiled hugging him again. “Of course I’m sticking around you can’t get rid of me that easy!” he hugs her back happily. “That’s great! Ok so where to 14?” She thinks for a bit then smiles brightly hopping back in her seat. “TOKYO JAPAN!” he blinks before nervously scratching the back of his head a water droplet going down the back of his head. “Anywhere closer in mind?” Paige stops and thinks again before pulling off her backpack and searches through it pulling out her laptop.

“We should go get one of those internet portable hot spot things so i can use this!” He looks at her laptop closely “Wow this thing looks expensive!” she nods with a smile “Custom made just for me, it runs super fast and it’s processor is great too! It never lags when I hack into things!” 16 looks up to her curiously “You know how to hack stuff?” Paige nods “Yeah did it all the time for cheat codes for my brother’s games and stuff like that!” “What’s the hardest thing you ever hacked?”

“National security but I only did it to see if I could.” she said simply “Did you get caught?” he asked seeming very interested and Paige shakes her head. “Nope I masked my signal and everything they don’t even know I hacked them I think.” He pats her on the head making her smile brightly “You’re pretty smart then huh?” He said buckling up. “Then how about we get you that internet 14!” Paige puts her laptop away and puts her backpack on along with her buckle.  

“Awesome!” Paige sat excitedly as he tossed the food bag in the back seat starting up the car. He smiles to  her brightly before he began to drive off. Paige watched as they neared the upcoming city putting her hood up never once thinking that 16 was only so eager to get her this hot spot so she could hack into things he needed to get into.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Paige Story Reboot Style (Comments allowed)   The Paige Story Reboot Style (Comments allowed) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:36 pm

((ooc: wasn't able to edit this fully just wanted to get this up cause i'm late on when i wanted to have this up also coding might be off cause internet sucks right now.))

After some time the two finally make it to the closest town, Paige pulled her hood a bit forward to hide her face more as she looked out to window to see all the people. 16 glanced over to her before looking back to the road raising an eyebrow. “You don’t have to hide your face so much they already can’t see what you want to hide... that and no one is even looking to the car.” Paige looked down as she spoke “I know it’s just... I’m not so good around new people and... I’m not used to being out in towns or high populated areas...”

16 places a hand on her shoulder lightly smiling kindly as he continued to look forward now having to pay attention to the road since there were more cars and people around for him to accidentally hit. “Don’t worry 14 you just need practice you’ll get the hang of it and hey maybe one day you’ll be out there giving speeches all the time leading people being awesome!” Paige gave a small smile “Thanks but I highly doubt that...” Paige said her ears drooping a bit.

16 pulls up to the local tech store looking to Paige. “Look 14 all my life I have gone and used the saying Never give up and I lived by it too. Now look at me I’m out of a horrible situation with my family and who knows maybe one day I’ll be a pro skateboarder cause unlike before I’m not locked away in my room!” He said excitedly Paige’s ears perk up[color=cyan] “would you mind if... I use that saying too?” 16 smiles unbuckling giving her a hug “Sure! and you could even call it your on saying too!” Paige smiles to him hugging him back.

Paige noticed he never turned off the car and gave him a worried look. “Are you going to steal stuff again?” He sighs nodding letting go of the hug but keeps a hand on her shoulder. “Yeah but listen until we can find a stable place I can’t get a job to get money for us to get things and you’re 14 so it’s not like you’re even eligible for a job yet. But I do need you to come with me and help I know you don’t like the idea but this is the only way we can survive for now.”

Paige gave a slow understanding nod as she unbuckled “Good now all you gotta do is make it look like you’re going to blast the cashier with one of those blot things while i get the stuff and we’ll be right out no one will get hurt i promise.” He said giving her a reassuring smile. “Ok I guess...” He pulls on a hockey mask and hands her a black scarf. [color=yellow“Here put this over your mouth just in case so they can’t see your whole face.”[/color] Paige was hesitant but she takes the black scarf pulling off her hood to put on the scarf over her mouth pulling her hood back on right after.

The two climb out of the car and walk into the store that had 2 people looking at stuff. 16 nods to Paige and she walks up to the counter holding up her hand. she was so scared that it wasn’t so hard to make her hand glow light blue along with her eyes. The man behind the counter held up his hands he knew a lot about metahumans figuring Paige was one so he didn’t want to take a chance on seeing what her powers did. 16 quickly grabs a large amount of name brand tech supplies and runs over to Paige putting the stuff in her back pack.

“Come on 14 lets go!” He said pulling her by her backpack suddenly making her blast the ceiling by accident in multiple spots as they leave the store making it come down. “No!” Paige shouts as it came down taking off her backpack running to the building to try and help the people but some police officers from across the road start running over firing at them. 16 quickly grabs her by the arm pushing her into the car hopping in himself quickly driving off and out of the town.

Paige held her head as she leaned forward going wide eyed repeating the words “Stay calm” to herself. 16 sped down the road taking as many turns as possible to lose the cops which he easily did looking to Paige. “You can’t control them can you?” Paige shakes her head quickly and nervously. “It’s ok I can help you all you need is practice and what it looks like is better control of your emotions. So don’t worry we got this calm down.” Paige nods but clearly by the looks of her glowing eyes she was still on edge.

He rubs her back speaking in a calming tone. “Hey it’s ok were safe now you don’t have to be scared I’ll protect you I promise.” Her eyes fade a bit in glow as she looks up to him. “Like a knight would it’s people.. you liked knights right?” Paige’s eyes return to normal as she pulls off the scarf nodding a bit with a slight smile. “Thanks 16...” she said giving him a hug and sitting back down buckling up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Paige Story Reboot Style (Comments allowed)   The Paige Story Reboot Style (Comments allowed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Paige Story Reboot Style (Comments allowed)
Page 1 of 1