Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The faces of government. [Kyte] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The faces of government. [Kyte] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The faces of government. [Kyte] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The faces of government. [Kyte] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The faces of government. [Kyte] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The faces of government. [Kyte] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The faces of government. [Kyte] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The faces of government. [Kyte] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The faces of government. [Kyte] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The faces of government. [Kyte] Vote_lcapThe faces of government. [Kyte] Voting_barThe faces of government. [Kyte] Vote_rcap 
Moon
The faces of government. [Kyte] Vote_lcapThe faces of government. [Kyte] Voting_barThe faces of government. [Kyte] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The faces of government. [Kyte]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The faces of government. [Kyte] Empty
PostSubject: The faces of government. [Kyte]   The faces of government. [Kyte] Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 2:33 pm

The day was clear, the weather calm. The sun shone through a window. The speaker his secretary used would buzz for a second before he heard a gasp and they collapsed. The person outside had counted on this, it was all going to plan. They didn't know his name and couldn't tie anything to him anyway.

He waited for the door to fly open Wrath had always been quick to anger. Once he stepped past the threshold he'd feel a finger on the side of his head. A familiar voice spoke calmly to him. "Bang." was all Mal said for a second. "Right there is where the bullet went through my skull. So I've managed to gather that we were close in more recent times."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The faces of government. [Kyte]   The faces of government. [Kyte] Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 2:44 pm

Wrath was being unusually merciful today. But he knew that the secretary outside had nothing to do with this. Perhaps some parts of the old him still remained. He didn't seem particularly giddy this morning. He had discovered a LOT upon his return home. Cameras were truly marvelous things when they were applied correctly.

As he got in, he felt a finger against his head. His eyes widened lightly. He had been thinking too much. Perhaps he really was different. But all Mal said was "Bang". He looked over at Mal with narrowed eyes, a hand on his own gun. Mal certainly didn't need one, assuming he hadn't changed. "...well, if you are an impostor, you've certainly got the act down right." A chuckle. Oops. Perhaps he had spoken- or in this case, thought- too soon. Giddiness was back. "You're right. We were. But...are you trying to say you've got brain damage? That's an interesting angle to go with. How much do you remember about me, Mal?"

He didn't try to make a move to get out of the position Mal had over him. Provided he had the same skills as before, he had Wrath in a position that was hard to get out of without a moderate distraction.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The faces of government. [Kyte]   The faces of government. [Kyte] Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 2:57 pm

Malan'tai laughed and lowered his hand. "Enough to remember the times in ancient egypt, finding you as Ares at that party in Greece. Then there was the time with that Ceasar, but I won't go into that. I remember the good times, then I lost the last fourteen years. I don't know who I was recently besides what was published about myselves." He stepped over to one of the chairs and sat down he was making it very clear he didn't intend for this to be an aggressive thing.

"I was just messing with you, I know better than to try ambushing you if I don't just shoot immediately, relax." Malan'tai had that same confident cocky smirk that was his trademark. The kind of confidence that told someone regardless of who they were or what they had done that he had something they wanted. It was a habit though something to control masses not someone like Wrath.

"And so here I am, rebuilding myself from the ground up, seeking out my old contacts and repossessing my old things. If you think I'm here for this office, forget it, not interested, you can keep it. Tiberius is dead.. actually dead, the bullet destroyed it and I don't feel like making another." If he had any sense about him Wrath would know as always he wasn't getting the whole story from the ancient alien.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The faces of government. [Kyte]   The faces of government. [Kyte] Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 3:10 pm

Wrath had much the same look of confidence, but as the so-called impostor spoke more, and more, his confidence faded into an expression of pain. He was Wrath again, so he didn't feel much in the way of remorse. But Railyn Bow...that was something that made him better. And it made him feel better. Yes, it was why he experienced so much pain when losing her. But he had never had that kind of happiness before, and he was never going to have it again.

He looked at Malan'tai quietly as he told him that, and forced a smile. "That's all fine and well." That was the longest he could maintain the smile. Malan'tai was going to kill him. And he welcomed it. He deserved it.

"I looked everywhere for you. Trust me, I used my resources to their finest capabilities. But I couldn't find you, Mal. Nothing remained. Whatever happened happened too long ago for me to trace it."

"But Malan'tai...I...so much has happened. And I'm going to be honest. You'll want to kill me. And when I reach the end of my story, if you really want that, that's fine. But I'd like to make a request if we reach that point. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The faces of government. [Kyte]   The faces of government. [Kyte] Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 3:21 pm

Malan'tai just looked at him confused as he said that he'd want to kill Wrath. He didn't have anything to gain from killing the man before him, and it would really interfere with his plans to do so. "Yeah apparently I was taken from here and listed as a John Doe, that'll show me not to carry a wallet with ID. Someone didn't want me found."

"Well go on then, what would make me want to kill you after all the times we've had together?" Mal wasn't the same person who had been before Wrath recently. He was more relaxed, casual, less in control. At the same time though, he seemed as if he had everything where he wanted it and had a plan to go with. He leaned back in the chair and brought his hands together he regarded the sin more as a brother than he had in the last decade.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The faces of government. [Kyte]   The faces of government. [Kyte] Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 3:48 pm

Malan'tai told him that whoever had done it to him didn't want him found. And then he challenged Wrath to say something that would make him want to kill him. Wrath breathed lightly. And the story began.

How he had come to Jump City on a whim to come work for Malan'tai out of boredom. The work he had done had been brief. Helping Malan'tai establish his footholds in the city, and then leaving not too long after. He didn't go into the details of what he did over the time away. When he came back, he started serving his own interests, looking for he other member of the triangle they had going on; Shivering Jemmy of the Shallow Brigade.

He went into how things had come to a head, how Shivering Jemmy had raped him by disguising herself as another woman and then gave birth to Rico so she could one day use Rico against him. To kill her and strike where it hurt worst. While telling him that part of the tale, Wrath realized how that had opened him up for the wound that killed him.

He went into detail about how after he had met Rico and learned to love his daughter, how he had met Malan'tai's daughter.

"I wasn't aware she was your daughter, Mal," he remarked. "But we started seeing each other more and more, and only after I had started dating her did I discover who she was. But you told me that you didn't have a problem with it. I had finally fallen in love, Mal. She...opened something inside of me. Something that made me happy to see her every time I saw her."

"I couldn't get into contact with you when I decided to marry her. That was when I had found out what was going on with the government when you went absent. I searched everywhere. So not only had I lost my best friend, but I was unable to get your blessing, as well."

He breathed a bit. "I met my siblings along the way. Gluttony came first. I wronged her long before I met you. I made amends and she became my sister. Dear to me. I met Greed, Pride, Sloth, and Lust, as well. I only really got along well with Sloth. The rest of them...not so much."

He leveled his gaze at Malan'tai. "...Lust killed Greed. And then Gluttony made a foolish decision to accompany Lust into hell to retrieve his new body. When they were able to do so, Greed and Lust left her there to suffer. And when I went down to get her back..." It was extremely hard for him to say. He almost choked up.

"...Greed killed her, Mal. I let Greed kill your daughter."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The faces of government. [Kyte]   The faces of government. [Kyte] Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 4:02 pm

Mal listened to the whole thing, just sitting there with a look of dispassion. He absorbed the information seeming to process and file it rapidly putting the new knowledge to work rapidly. Then he mentioned Bow and what had happened. He was about to interject about how he could marry someone just out of diapers when he realized that he'd lost everything about her in the process.

Malan'tai just sat there for a few minutes after he finished the story. He walked around the desk and patted Wrath's back before giving him an awkward hug to try comforting him. "Don't worry about it Wrath, I'll make a new one to your specifications. It's not hard really, just some dna and a cell and viola, a new one fresh and waiting for a life to be assigned." It wasn't what he said that would pain Kyte most, he presented it as if he didn't care she had died. That she had meant nothing to him, but to a man who hadn't met her. She was just another of the clones he'd created, another of the billions of lives he'd made through history. "Come on buddy, I can speed up her aging so you can still be married."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The faces of government. [Kyte]   The faces of government. [Kyte] Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 4:29 pm

Wrath waited as Mal sat and pondered over everything he had said. Wrath wondered if he was contemplating killing him. But when Mal stood up and said that, Wrath was never the less shocked. He was glad Mal couldn't see his face. He stood still a moment, before chuckling; giggling almost. It steadily built into a roaring laughter; the sounds of a madman in the depths of his lunacy. He grinned to Malan'tai, patting his shoulder.

"Well, that's the last nail in the coffin, Mal. Just as much of a cold ^*#(@!@ as ever. I was almost worried you were a really smart double. I can't wait to start doing business together with you again." He paced a little bit. "Was a little hard to reel you in. Had to dig into a part of me that Jemmy left there. Though you know what part that is. Speaking of which...I need to get going. I made a deal with Luci to return Avarice and Aphrodice to their cages."

He leaned against the wall a little, grinning maniacally. "Unless there's anything you wanted to add?"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The faces of government. [Kyte]   The faces of government. [Kyte] Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 4:36 pm

"Actually there is," Malan'tai interrupted the exit with a more excited manner. "I need something, governmenty done. A friend of mine is in prison and I'd like the problem to.. go away." he informed Wrath calmly. "A Hugh Exley, whatever you want in return is fine. Well hell, no pun intended, a new wife isn't a bad offer now is it?" Malan'tai would start to follow him out towards the exit. "And I don't see what's so cold about it, do you get attached to a bullet you assemble from slag and scraps?"

Mal would step into a car when they got outside and a driver, obviously guild would take him away without a second thought. That alone should give Wrath some information to ponder on, he'd already taken the guild back what else was he plotting.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The faces of government. [Kyte]   The faces of government. [Kyte] Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 5:11 pm

Wrath tucked his hands into his pockets, as he walked with Mal outside. Mal said that he wanted Hugh Exley out of prison. He blinked a little. "You want Hugh Exley? Why? What are you trying to do with him?"

He waited for Mal's answer as he stepped into the car, and watched as the driver appeared to be guild. Figured. There was bound to be scores of guild all over the place. It was interesting, though; were they his assets? Or a separate asset Mal had assembled from somewhere else?

Wrath thought back to what Mal had said. "Nah. I don't need a new wife. Like I said, that was all to reel you in for the event that you weren't who you claimed to be. I'll let you know when I decide what exactly it is that I want. Although..." He narrowed his eyes. "However much she meant to me, Greed thought he could just take it away and get away with it. I don't want him to be under that kind of impression any longer...or ever again, for that matter."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The faces of government. [Kyte]   The faces of government. [Kyte] Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:59 pm

"He was loyal to me back in the day, he's turning over a new leaf. Reformed, check the record hasn't caused a bit of trouble in the prison." Malan'tai would smile at him. "I want him back on my side Wrath, I need people I can trust to stand with me. People like you." He would take the information about the sins being at war from the sounds of it and just tuck it away for later. "My numbers still that same sweet thing~"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The faces of government. [Kyte]   The faces of government. [Kyte] Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 7:07 pm

Wrath nodded to Malan'tai, and listened. So he wanted Pix, and Pix was loyal to him in some way. It was very interesting, and Wrath wanted to know more. But he supposed he could do his own work on the sort of thing.

"Very well, Mal. Consider me a genie." He saluted him slightly as he left, and then started stroking his chin when he was out of sight. He wanted to be mad at Mal for disregarding Rain like that...but the arrow was starting to run its limit. "Now, I suppose I should try getting this thing out of my chest."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The faces of government. [Kyte]   The faces of government. [Kyte] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The faces of government. [Kyte]
Page 1 of 1