Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 4 Voting_barThe Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 4 Voting_barThe Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)   The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 2:11 pm

As they began to walk further, everyone seemed to ease up a bit. The talking became more casual an slowly had more and more jokes into them. It was nice to see everything work out, to get a happy ending, you don't see them too often.
After Fen asked them what they did, Ella began to think more and more about cheerleading. Lately, she's been worried. She never told others about her power because she was afraid she might get kicked off the squad if she used them during a tournament. Ever since this B-team, people have been becoming more and more aware of who's in it and why. Would all of her friends reject her because of this?
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)   The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 4:44 pm

Amber just smiled politely when the old lady started to ramble, then waved goodbye when they left. The banter between the boys made Amber giggle a little bit, she wanted to make a joke about riding Fen, but then she realised she probably shouldn't. Fen then asked what they 'did', whatever that meant Not much really, until B-team came around I sort of just blended into the background
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)   The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 6:02 pm

Eli laughed in reply to Fenrir's comment, enjoying the fact that he seemed to be less angry now. As the   conversation shifted to the more cliche topic, with Fenrir asking what the group members did and Amber admitting that she mostly stayed in the background. Eli shrugged in response. "Not a whole ton. I'm mainly looking for people to prank, although I also run track. I'm not sure how much longer that's going to last though. People probably won't like the fact that a speedster is winning all of the races."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)   The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 10:10 pm

Fenrir wasn't too impressed with his teammates answers, truth be told they were borderline boring. He chuckled a bit at Eli's answer. "You're a prankster? Never woulda guessed."

He lead the team to the pizza place, his attempt at small talk seeming to have failed. When they got there, he was quick to head to the line and put in an order for them. Then he went to the table with 4 cups.

"Since it was my idea, I'll cover this one." He announced as he was handing the cups out. "Y'know Eli, now that ya mention it I wonder if any of us will be allowed to do spots... that kinda sucks."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)   The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 2:30 pm

Ella nodded, one of her biggest fears. "That's why I never told anyone about my powers. I mean, I'm not ashamed of them, I just didn't want to get kicked off the team. Cheerleading is my life!" The blonde explained, taking her cup from Fen and thanking him. She would sit down and sigh. "Maybe the school will let us since we are apart of the B-team program. I mean, I just want to keep on doing competitive Cheer.." She explained to everyone, taking a sip from her drink.
After thinking for a few moments, Ella looked up at the group. "Would you guys be down for a party at my place with a few other B-teamers? I mean, My dad is going on another business trip so I can maybe convince him to take mom and the kids with him!"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)   The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 4:30 pm

Amber listened to Eli's response, even though she already knew this from that one time she read his mind, and smiled at Fenrir's reaction to Eli saying he pranked people. Pretty soon they would get to the pizza place and Fenrir would go and join the line to order for them. Amber was quite happy that they had saved the cat today, she quite liked cats.

Amber accepted the cup that she was given and smiled politely Thank you. Then they started talking about how maybe they would be not aloud to continue participating in sports because they have powers, something that Amber couldn't relate to seeing how her powers give her no physical advantage. She guessed she'd be kicked out of chess club, not that she was a part of anything like that anyway.

After a few moments, Ella piped up and suggested that she threw a party at her place for all the B-team guys, Amber wasn't really a party kind of person but she just shrugged Sure thing, I'll come she didn't know if Ella would be too thrilled about this, she could certainly tell that Fenrir might be hesitant to go to a party with Amber in it.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)   The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 6:39 pm

Eli smiled in response to Fenrir's comment, then followed quietly to the pizza place as the conversation grew quiet. Once they had arrived, Fenrir ordered for the group and handed out cups to each of them, telling them that he would pay for the meal. "Thanks man!" he replied, nodding in gratitude. The only thing better than food was free food. As Eli got his drink, the conversation returned to the topic of sports, and how the members' powers may prevent them from competing in the future. "It'd certainly be awesome if we got to keep playing, but even if the school let us, the competition organizers could punish the school big time for letting us compete. I'm not saying it will happen, but we should be prepared for the option." Eli replied after Ella had spoken, realizing that he could've been more careful when choosing his words. Hopefully he hadn't concerned Fen and Ella too much.

Ella would then mention the idea of having a party for the B-Team at her house. "Yeah, I think that would be pretty fun. It'd certainly be a chance for everyone to get to know each other better without having to worry about Mr. Black or completing a mission."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)   The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 12:35 pm

Fenrir almost regretted bringing it up, when he realized that Ella really loved her cheer. He himself would be pretty bummed if he couldn't play football anymore. It's not like his powers would make that big of a difference. Then the next idea was a party. Now that was a better change in tone.

"I think a party sounds awesome... and if you can't get your parents to leave, I live alone so it could always be at my place." He said with a shrug. "To be honest I don't care if any of you guys stop by. I'm barely there anyway. It's too quiet."

He took a sip of his drink, and shortly after the workers would come out with two pizza's. One cheese and one meatlovers. He helped himself to a plate of the meatlovers.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)   The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 2:43 pm

Ella was really ecstatic when everyone seemed into the idea, even Amber! It was a better change of tone at least, she didn't want to be all bummed out while shoving her face with pizza. Speaking of, the pizza just came, hot and ready!
"Aw man Coach is going to kill me!" The girl told them, reaching for a slice of cheese. She was supposed to be going gluten free to lose weight, but pizza is pizza man.

After taking the first bite, Ella audibly groaned in pleasure. "I haven't been able to eat gluten in soooo long." She told them between bites.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)   The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 3:42 pm

Amber pretended to nod in sympathy about them not being able to do sports, but really the only exercise she does is jogging, even then it's because her mum makes her do it to keep her in shape. Eli agreed to go as well, mentioning Mr Black as he did so which made Amber shudder That guy kinda scares me Amber's words could be trusted, she was an expert in unnerving people without realising it.

Fenrir also agreed to come, then offered to let the party take place at his house if Ella's plan didn't work out, then, more importantly, the pizza came! Amber seemed a bit too eager as she put a slice of meat lovers on her plate and started tucking in, it wasn't often she got pizza but when she did she really enjoyed it. Once she finished her slice, she groaned Mom's gonna kill me her mother was quite strict about her diet.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)   The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 12:30 am

Eli nodded in response to Amber's comment about their teacher. "No kidding. A teacher who makes his students jump out the classroom window on the first day is definitely a little creepy, even if he is teaching a bunch of metahumans." There would be time for more talk about the teacher later however, as the pizza came shortly after. Eli looked at the food happily, taking a slice from each pizza after everyone else had taken theirs and began to dig in. The boy chuckled slightly at the girls' enjoyment of the food and apparent fear of punishment. "Well, I certainly don't see anyone here who's going to tell, so I think you'll be alright. Besides, everyone needs to be able to indulge themselves once in a while."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)   The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 12:56 am

Fenrir wasted little time in chowing on his share of pizza, rolling his eyes about the girls ranting about their diets. Fenrir was more interested in the talk about the teacher. He'd still never met the man. "He made you... jump out of a window?" He asked between bites. When he finished two slices, he showed no signs of slowing and grabbed another. "That's pretty crazy. I wish I'd been there."

Then he heard Amber mumble something about her mom killing her, and assumed it was for the diet. "You must be a naive pup to not understand the best part about being a teenager. We're here to break all the rules and we can't be tried as adults. The best. Sneaking into R-rated movies and breaking your diets is all part of being a teen. And parties. Can't forget those."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)   The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 1:23 pm

Ella huffed and looked at everyone, finally making eye contact with Fen. "Yeah being a 'Teenager' is fun. But then it's your senior year and you didn't do anything useful to send you off to a good college." She told him, setting down a half eaten slice of pizza.
"People have been setting me up for college since I knew what college was, I've been through all of the prep courses, special classes, I don't have time to get arrested! I do throw parties and socialize, but sneak around? It's not my thing."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)   The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 2:03 pm

Eli started saying how no one was going to tell on her and that everyone needed to indulge themselves, and Fenrir said how breaking rules was what being a teenager was all about That's easy for you guys to say, but I can't tell a lie. If I try, people can tell easily. Plus, I can't keep a secret at all they must be thriiiiiiiiiled to hear that from the girl that can find out their secret at a moments notice.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)   The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 6:42 pm

Eli sat back, listening to the conversation as Fenrir and Ella talked about being a teenager and Amber expressed her inability to lie or keep secrets. "Sounds like something you may need to work on, especially given your talents." the boy replied, noting the problems that could arise from a mind reader being unable to keep a secret. "Still, that doesn't mean it has to detract from having a bit of fun. The key in that case is having fun in a way that won't cause anybody to ask questions. Heck, you pull a prank when I'm around, and odds are everybody will assume it was me. Just go easy if you do that, I'd rather not end up handcuffs as well."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)   The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next