Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Easter Egg Hunt (Open to All) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Easter Egg Hunt (Open to All) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Easter Egg Hunt (Open to All) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Easter Egg Hunt (Open to All) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Easter Egg Hunt (Open to All) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Easter Egg Hunt (Open to All) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Easter Egg Hunt (Open to All) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Easter Egg Hunt (Open to All) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Easter Egg Hunt (Open to All) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Easter Egg Hunt (Open to All) Vote_lcapEaster Egg Hunt (Open to All) Voting_barEaster Egg Hunt (Open to All) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Easter Egg Hunt (Open to All) Vote_lcapEaster Egg Hunt (Open to All) Voting_barEaster Egg Hunt (Open to All) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Easter Egg Hunt (Open to All)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Easter Egg Hunt (Open to All) Empty
PostSubject: Easter Egg Hunt (Open to All)   Easter Egg Hunt (Open to All) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:35 pm

In a time outside of time, and a place nobody could find, all the heroes and villains of Jump City were children looking through the same field for Easter Eggs.

(This thread is not intended to make any sense, so don't think about it too hard)

Little Grace pulled her basket up so she could count her Easter eggs. Only 3 so far. That wouldn't do. She was 7 years old and was expected to find at least 10 eggs. After all, she wasn't a baby.

She walked along in her blue dress, looking for another egg, but all she found were grass and trees. She was getting frustrated, so she started running to cover more ground faster. Not looking where she was going, Grace ran into somebody and tumbled over into the grass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt (Open to All)   Easter Egg Hunt (Open to All) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:03 pm

As Grace ran she would run into Ben, and guess what, he was 10 again. As she tumbled over him the boy would trip and fall over losing all the eggs he had already collected, which was about 4. Afterwards looking back at Grace with a scowl on his face.

"HEY, Watch It! Did you lose your brain or something and are searching for that to?"

The boy would then start re-collecting his multi-colored findings, hoping he wasn't missing any.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt (Open to All)   Easter Egg Hunt (Open to All) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:02 am

Back in steel city Inoko was ten, searching for twenty eggs she layed out herself as she had been living in her dead parent's house for the last six years. She was left with all her parents money in their wills. Inoko had put out the eggs all over the city and forgotten where they all were so this would be much like a real hunt. Though she had made a list of the general areas she did leave them so it wasn't too much guess work.

Areas in which eggs have been left
3 in the steel gardens
5 at the pylon
2 in the police department
5 at the Impel Down Asylum
and 5 at the docks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt (Open to All)   Easter Egg Hunt (Open to All) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 1:11 am

Grace stood up and made sure she had all three of her eggs. "I did not lose my brain, thank you very much! I hope I didn't hurt you, but I was in a hurry." Grace realized that she was being impolite. "I mean, I'm sorry for running into you." Maybe we should team up and look for eggs."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt (Open to All)   Easter Egg Hunt (Open to All) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:49 pm

"Pfft, as if, you'll just get in the wa---"

Ben would then come to a realization, he could use her to help him look for eggs and then trick her and take them all for himself.

"Actually ya, that's a great idea. How many have you found so far?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt (Open to All)   Easter Egg Hunt (Open to All) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:10 pm

"Three. How about you?" This was good. They could find a bunch of eggs this way and split them. Grace smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt (Open to All)   Easter Egg Hunt (Open to All) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:40 pm

Ben's face would sadden as he realized how the many he thought he had found wasn't all that great anymore seeing as this girl had collected about nearly as many as he had.

"Four..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt (Open to All)   Easter Egg Hunt (Open to All) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:15 pm

"Okay, lets get looking then. When we're done looking, I need you to give me all of your eggs so I can show off to my brother. Then I'll give them all back, with a few extra." Grace knew that she would never get as many eggs as her big brother, but maybe this plan would help impress him more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt (Open to All)   Easter Egg Hunt (Open to All) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:10 am

Ben would look at the girl rather defensively as she said this.

"That depends how many extra, I mean for all I know you'll just run off with them."

Ben didn't actually relive she would do this, but because it was his plan he decided to put the thought out there. That way the idea of him doing it would seem preposterous and draw the notion that he'd even be cable farther away. Well, at least that's how it would or should seem to a 7 year old.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt (Open to All)   Easter Egg Hunt (Open to All) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:27 am

Grace's face filled with a firey anger. "I am not a thief!" She shouted. "Thieves are the lowest class of humans and someday I'm going to put them all in jail! How dare you call me a thief! I'm not going to steal anything!"

Ice would begin to form on Ben's skin as Grace's anger activated her powers. She didn't have full control of them yet and the ice was thin and spotty. Grace put a hand to her forehead as she tried to dispell all the heat that she was drawing to herself. It made her sick, and she was embarressed that she was the only Koori who couldn't dispell heat by the age of 7.

"Thieves ruin everything. They're selfish! I'm not a...thief." Grace started to cry, overcome with emotions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt (Open to All)   Easter Egg Hunt (Open to All) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:52 pm

As the girl yelled at Ben, he started to get the shivers as ice began to form on his arms. Realizing she was causing it, he was about to drop the easter basket and turn into Gasket so he could thaw her out, but then he noticed that she was starting to cry and couldn't bring himself to do it.

"Look, I'm sorry...I didn't mean it like you were a thief. More I just wanted to be careful of anyone, ya know, you can never be to careful. I'm sure you wouldn't steal from me or anybody."

Ben wasn't lieing either. Maybe at one point he thought that she could be capable of stealing, but after seeing how distraught she got after being even slightly accused of doing so, he figured it was unlikely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt (Open to All)   Easter Egg Hunt (Open to All) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:24 pm

"Okay, then. So are you going to help me or not?" Grace dried her tears and looked up into the boy's eyes. "I want to impress my big brother by finding a lot of eggs."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt (Open to All)   Easter Egg Hunt (Open to All) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:53 am

"Sure, I'll help you out, but first I gotta ask a quick question...How did you do that ice thingy?"

As Ben spoke his expression would seem generally interested in how that little girl started to freeze his arm like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt (Open to All)   Easter Egg Hunt (Open to All) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:26 pm

Oh Good. He was going to help her. Grace smiled. "Ice thing?" Sometimes Grace forgot that not everyone could bend ice. "Oh, yeah. I'm a Koori. Most of my family can control ice. My mom says that it's a present from heaven. It's pretty fun, but I'm not very good at it yet."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt (Open to All)   Easter Egg Hunt (Open to All) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easter Egg Hunt (Open to All)
Page 1 of 1