Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Okamian Hunt (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Okamian Hunt (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Okamian Hunt (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Okamian Hunt (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Okamian Hunt (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Okamian Hunt (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Okamian Hunt (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Okamian Hunt (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Okamian Hunt (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Okamian Hunt (Open to Titans) Vote_lcapOkamian Hunt (Open to Titans) Voting_barOkamian Hunt (Open to Titans) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Okamian Hunt (Open to Titans) Vote_lcapOkamian Hunt (Open to Titans) Voting_barOkamian Hunt (Open to Titans) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Okamian Hunt (Open to Titans)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Okamian Hunt (Open to Titans) Empty
PostSubject: Okamian Hunt (Open to Titans)   Okamian Hunt (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 1:30 pm

Three young men stood on a roof, staring down at a blue haired teen rushing through the park. They too had blue hair, but it was different, with a grayish tint to it.

Okamian Hunt (Open to Titans) 2Q==

The shortest rests his hand on a katana hilt, smirking grimly."well, well, well, seems we have an abomnation running about. Shinken!!" The biggest, most well muscled one, steps foward, a strange gauntlet on his right hand."yes, brother?" "Go test him. We'll JUDGE him later, but right now I wish to observe. At this moment we need to see his strengths......" Shinken nods."Yes...brother....I'll take care of it...." He flickers, then dissapppears.....
Meanwhile, Toji rushes through the trees, jumping around with a wild grin on his face."Whoooohoooo!" The halfling was obviously having fun, as usual. That stops as he sees the okamian."Oh no......." He grabs up his communicater, flipping it open."Callling all titans!!! We have full Okamians! DO NOT INTERFERE! I REPEAT, DO NOT INTERFERE! They're only after me, but they'll destroy anyone who gets in the way. I.....If I don't make it back, thank you all for being my family, and I love every single of you....." He flips it closed, hooking it on his belt and stepping up to the Okamian."Welll, here's the little freak. You wanna play?" Toji grins, holding up his fists."Alright......" Toji rushes foward, only to get slammed with the points of the gauntlet. He shudders as Lightning courses through him. Glancind down, he notices energy coursing through his fingers. The halfling clinches his hand, and jumps into the trees, jumping between the pillar like trunks, using the last one to spring into the demon's side, burying his knee into Shinken's neck. As they fly aside, Toji stands up, pushing into the Hunter's stomach with his legs, sending him impacting into the ground. TOji flies into the air, grinning, only to gasp as Shinken grabs him by the ankle and tosses him towards a huge, thik trunk. Toji recovers, springing off it with his feet and flying towards the demon, spinning with his fist held out, black lightning coursing around it. The demons eyes widen."Not possible..." Sending Shinken flying, Toji grunts in satisfaction."Thatll teach yah....EH?!" Shinken stands up from the wreckage, flipping open a phone."Brother.....it's no fun.....H-he has black lightning...I'm NOT whining!!! Fine, fine.....I'll put him to sleep...>" The demon aruptly throws a huge peice of wood at Toji, who breaks it with a punch. The halfling gasps as Shinken appears before him in a blue flash. He strikes fullforce, with the gauntlet sending out hydralic points with energy dancing between them. As Toji flies backward, he hears the crunching of bone.'Gah...h'hes broken every rib....sound like....My chest......' Shinken walks over, grabbing up the commnuicater and examining it, befoe pressing the SOS button and tossing it onto Toji, before dissappearing.....
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Okamian Hunt (Open to Titans)   Okamian Hunt (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 3:47 pm

Kristen had been perched up in the trees that afternoon, enjoying the mild, late-winter air. Her new communicator had sounded with Toji's voice calling with urgency. 'Full Okamians? Does that mean...?' her thought was interrupted by flashes of lightning from below, followed by a sudden onslaught of violent demonic energy. Soon afterwards, the SOS button on the communicator had been pressed, leaving Kristen with a haunting beep beep beep resounding from her communicator.

"Crap." Kristen muttered, summoning her wings and taking off towards the lightning.

It wasn't long before Kristen arrived at the site of the incident - she flew very quickly when in a hurry and it wasn't too far away. When she saw Toji laying there on the ground, she ran up to him and crouched down beside him. "Toji. Are you okay?" she asked, concern visible on her face. Foreign demonic energy hung all around him, and it was clear he was in very bad condition.

The source of the foreign energy Kristen sensed around Toji was still nearby, Kristen could sense this clearly. And according to his warning on the communicator before, if Kristen tried to move him, she would likely be attacked. Kristen focused on the demonic signatures in more detail... one, two, three different entities, all very powerful. None of them were shades like the demons Kristen was used to fighting, but it didn't matter. She knew that someone else needed to heal or carry Toji back to the Tree. She couldn't defend the both of them and move at the same time without hurting Toji more simultaneously. Her main defense was her forcefield of light - an ability toxic to any demonkind - Toji included.

"This is Seraphim." she spoke into the communicator, using her codename for the first time. "I have arrived at the point of the distress signal, and I can second Lightning Wolf's earlier broadcast. There are three hostile demonic signatures in the area - I am requesting backup. He appears mortally wounded - I would request any sufficient healing ability or ability to carry him promptly to the infirmary. Due to my partial-angelic physiology and powers, I am unable to do so myself."

Kristen rose from her crouching position and kept watch on the trees, wings flared in a protective nature. She got into a fighting stance as she gradually released her spiritual permeation. If these Okamians wanted one of her fellow teammates - they would have to go through a Nephilim first.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Okamian Hunt (Open to Titans)   Okamian Hunt (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 8:42 am

"In the area? Ya mean they didn't kill him yet?" Onyekachi was still back at base stood around the nest. Every one of the giant eagles had gone airborne and weren't allowing him near them. He knew his own bird - Scrawny - didn't like him, but it had always given him a ride before. Ever since Kale had left a number of things around the Tree were starting to go wrong. Once honour-bound to serve them, now these daffy birds were acting like wild animals. The Kishi growled as one pooped in his general direction.

He continued his discussion through the comms, "No demon would willingly let that halfling live. Ya know we wouldn't hesitate. It's a trap." Onyekachi dragged a length of intenstine out of nowhere and began looping it, "They're ready for you. Get out of there." Although the demon would rather both stay and get put down - he was trying something knew. Onyekachi threw the intestines like a lasso and succeeded in hooking Scrawny. He dragged the eagle down to his level while the others began divebombing him.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Okamian Hunt (Open to Titans)   Okamian Hunt (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 2:11 pm

Toji groans, raising his head and coughing out some blood that glowed blue."S-sister....get out of here...I'll be just.....fine...ugh..."He lowers his head, panting in pain, then speaks again."Please....you won't be able to beat him...." Shinken appears, a smile on his face. He walks towards Kristen, his gauntlet crackling with energy. The Okamian laughs, pointing at the Nephlim."Aahahahahahaha.....look, what a pretty angel! Guess I'll have to tear off your wings..." Suddenly, his phone rings, and he pauses. Sighing, the demon flips it open."What, brother?Eh....fine,fine, I'l put you on speaker phone....." He holds out the phone, and a voice comes out."Listen, halfangel....We're not after you, at the moment. Abandon the halfling, kick him out, banish him. Trust me, that abomnation isn't worth the greif we'll send to you and your freinds."
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Okamian Hunt (Open to Titans)   Okamian Hunt (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 6:33 pm

Kristen listened. Three voices telling her to retreat and abandon. "You froze up and it cost them their lives! You could have saved them!" she recalled her brother's voice from that fateful incident a mere two years before. She set her jaw. 'No... I can't let this happen again. I can't allow a repeat of that night. I won't allow it.'

Kristen released her permeating aura completely, allowing it to manifest in a blinding cyan light that coated her body. "It can't be helped. You don't understand the situation you're in, do you?" she asked rhetorically as the cyan light manifested everywhere from her greaves to her gauntlets, then finally cloaking her head. "You attack my friend and threaten my teammates, and you think I'm just going to walk away?" her voice remained level and aloof, but her aura was becoming aggressive. "Just who do you take me for?"

Without another warning, she shot her arms out to her sides, reaching out with telekinesis towards two largish stones at either end of the area. Quickly, she crossed her arms in front of her, bringing both boulders flying at the Okamian. She briefly touched her hand to her communicator holstered on her belt. "I have engaged the enemy. Back up is preferred but not yet a priority." she spoke, reasoning that since Onyekashi responded, he was probably on his way. She would probably need his help if the other two Okamians decided to jump in.

For now, she would analyze how the Okamian in front of her responded to her attack. If he decided to come at her with that gauntlet, much of the energy within would collide with the energy of her forcefield. Regardless, she would have the potential ability to counter, with her own martial techniques, against any normal melee he may use.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Okamian Hunt (Open to Titans)   Okamian Hunt (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 11:34 am

The leader of the team had been previously occupied when the communicator had gone ballistics. Also known as... She was taking a shower. When the pink haired girl stepped out of the bathroom into her room, humming a sweet little tune, she heard the last thing stated on the comm. Her eyes shot open wide and she looked at the screen. An SOS signaled and she had missed it!?!?

In a flash, she was dressed in knee high boots, jean shorts, and a tank top. Her hair was still dripping wet from the bath and she had left over makeup on from the day before. Without hesitation, the girl flew out the window at top speeds to the GPS location on her comm. "I'm coming. Just keep them busy." Bow had hers set up to where all voice calls that she missed were instantly translated and saved as texts.

The girl arrived within a minute and instinctively flew to Toji. She looked up at the new recruit and bit her lip. "C-can you hold them off her just a moment?? I can heal him if you do." Without even waiting for an answer, the girl pressed the palms of her hands to Toji's chest and began to enshroud him with a blue aura. In just a little under thirty seconds, he would be completely healed while Bow would now have agonizing chest pains and even coughed up a bit of blood herself. But that wouldn't stop her. "Ugh... A-alright... Toji, h-how do we take these guys out??" She waited for her teammate to respond with a small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Okamian Hunt (Open to Titans)   Okamian Hunt (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 2:11 pm

Far overhead a pack of giant eagles had taken flight. They would be naught but specs to the Titans at this distance, but closing at an indeterminable pace. Two Kishi sat on the back of the lead bird. Scrawny was soaring at erratic intervals, still displaying defiance at its riders. A piece of intestine had been threaded between its beak like reins, which one of the demons was now wielding to wrestle control. Meanwhile the second Kishi was on Scrawny's back, fighting off the attack of the other giant eagles with bone-plated arms. They were both bleeding from identical talon wounds in their left shoulders.

"The blue blazes is wrong with these infernal eagles!"

The driver glanced back and laughed dry, "We already know. So quit asking dumb questions and holler when we get there." Kale's wards were reducing in worth. With their chief mage gone nobody remaining had the sufficient skill to put back in place what he had done. The Titans Topiary Tower was turning against them. Or against Onyekachi to be more accurate. There wasn't reason to believe it would get so bad as to be more than an inconvenience to the others.

When close the two demons bailed from their obstinate transport, leaving the avians screeching at rapidly vanishing instigators. They landed amongst branches. The treetops broke their fall before each Kishi swung themselves to stand with the other Titans. Onyekachi was fully dressed. Bernardo was only wearing shorts.

"Nobody dead yet. Not my preference - but let's try to keep it that way." They tried to instil a look of confidence on their features. But both knew the advice they had already given was ignored and still valid. The demons had, had their chance. Why leave Toji alive?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Okamian Hunt (Open to Titans)   Okamian Hunt (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 2:53 pm

The leader of the group sighs in aggrivation as Shinken suddenly dissappears, the boulders crashing into eachother in empty air. "so be it.... Little Brother.....PUNISH them....." Shinken reappears, an eager grin on hios face as he examines his targets."Lets see...a few kishi mongrels...a half angel....an abomination....and a healer....Ahahahahahhaha, think I'll take the angel and healer, pound the mongrel, and destroy the freak!" The demon, grinning evilly, flickers in and out, getting closer and closer to Bow and Toji....

A few iminutes earlier than that, Toji sits up, clutching his chest, and looks at Bow, suddenly giving her a big hug."Thank you....Alpha Pack Sister....But you can't beat them! Please, get out of here!"he then notices as Shinken starts coming towards them, toying with them as he locks his eyes on Bow."N-NO! I WON'T LET YOU HURT MY PACK!!" He holds his hands together, trying hard to form a Hammer in time, but failed as Shinken appears before them. Toji thrusts out his hands, inbetween which where a lihgtning ball slightly smaller than his hammer, and hollers."Leave us.....ALONE!!" Shinken, noticing a huge energy spike, quickly spits out a spell, a sheild of energy popping up in front of him as a beam of lightning energy, capped by a roaring wolf's head, shoots out from the ball, blasting the Okamian back across the clearing and leaving a trail of scorched, glassy earth."W-what? A spirt strike techinique?! NOT POSSIBLE!!!"
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Okamian Hunt (Open to Titans)   Okamian Hunt (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 7:32 pm

Kristen groaned in annoyance as the Okamian disappeared and the two boulders crashed into each other. These guys were fast! Toji wasn't kidding when he said they were really strong. Soon Bow and Onyekashi had arrived, and Bow had healed Toji so he was pretty much back to good condition.

Before a plan could be devised, Shinken, the Okamian on point, approached the group with killing intent. He had his sights set on starting with the weakened Bow, but Toji let out a powerful attack that Kristen had not seen before, before he could do this.

With the Okamian reeling from the attack, Kristen's first impulse was to go after him and retaliate, but she stopped herself. She was on a team now, and she needed to wait for an action plan from the leader. Toji also seemed to know a lot about the foe, so she turned back to both of them. "So, what's the plan?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Okamian Hunt (Open to Titans)   Okamian Hunt (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 10:45 am

Bow had no idea what to do. This was their first battle like this. Only four of the seven were here with three enemies. The pink haired leader bit her lip and tried to think of a stategy, but it wasn't like in her tactic room. She couldn't take a million years to organize a well thought out plan. This was the heat of the battle. The heart of the war. And she was looking like a deer in the headlights.

Within moments though, she snapped out of it and looked around, muttering under her breath. "Think, Rain, Think..." That was when Shinken came back, looking dead set on Bow. She looked up at him wide eyed and then growled, preparing her own blast. But when Toji released his lightning ball, she grinned.

That was it! She didn't always have to be the one to create plans. Toji knew these foes far better than any of the others. He was the best to rely on right now.

The leader of their team turned to the Okamian and smiled with confidence. "Yes, Toji. How do we defeat them?? You have fire, demon spawning, and light at your disposal. Pack brother, will you lead us into victory??"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Okamian Hunt (Open to Titans)   Okamian Hunt (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 8:32 am

( My apologies, DD, but I have to keep this moving)

Shinken stared at the halfling, a look of shock on his face.His phone rings, and he flips it open." Yes, brother?" " This is quite interesting..... Spar with themna little more, then well retreat.We should have enough info for father then......" Shinken sighs." Yes brother......"

Toji looks at his team. They faced impossible odds, and yet they still stood by him?! The halting smiles, shaking his head. He was so lucky.....Toji thinks for a minute, then turns to look at the Okamian." Alright, first thing first. Whatever you do, don't go hand to hand with him. I'll do that, he cwont kill me. I think they got something special planned for me....Kris, take him with your holy magic. Bow, I would prefer you rest, but if you can, water or ice would be good against him. He has all my weaknesses, but amplified. Kishi, you and your brothers prepare to evac the injuriesinjured. We won't beat him, but maybe well drive him and his fellow Hunters off for now....Alright, lets do this!!!!" Toji darts towards Shinken, who rushes toward. They meet in the middle of the clearing, clashing hard enough to send out a gust of wind. The two Okamians begin trading full speed blows, striking hard enough to send out small gusts.Can't let him beat me......even if I shred every tendon.....I won't let him hurt my family!!!!Toji pushes him self, punching fast and faster, till hjz arms become flickers. Shinken's eyes widen, and he's slowly forced backwards.' This power.....no other halfling we've met has this much power.....What is he?!'
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Okamian Hunt (Open to Titans)   Okamian Hunt (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 2:19 pm

Kristen listened to Toji's plan, nodding. It would take all of their efforts combined to fight off the Okamians. With Toji attacking Shinken from the front, Kristen took off into the air with a beat of her wings, charging her Smite Gauntlets as she rose, making an arc in the air and slowing down above and behind Shinken. The light of the afternoon sun was also gathered into her gauntlets along with her own conjuration. After this she allowed herself to drop down behind him into a crouch about 10 feet away, firing an extra charged blast into Shinken's back. "My, my. These days, hell seems so empty. All of the demons are here."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Okamian Hunt (Open to Titans)   Okamian Hunt (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 9:34 pm

(Sorry, Bow and DD, but I'd like to get this thread done. Please forgive me!! Sat, pleas finish it up in your next post.)

{EDIT: the above statement is evidence of foolishness and selfishness. I got so caught up in getting this done forgot about my fellow rpers. I hope you all forgive me.And Sat, thanks for being understanding. And Dd, thanks for telling me what I did wrong.}

Toji grins as he slowly forces the demon back, but frowns as he hears creaking sounds from his arms.Too much power...I'm gonna have to finish this soon...Meanwhile, Shinken was busy blocking. He could kill the halfling easily, but nooooo, first they have to report...Suddenly, he screams as he's slammed with holy energy." Yaaaagh! That hurts!!"He shudders all over, steam rising from his body, then turns aroundslowly, growling as hr stomps his feet petulantly. It was obvious that if not physically, he was mentally the youngest of the three." We're not from hell!!We have our own realm!!!" There's a voice behind him." Yo, you rabid trashchewer!" The demon turns around, seeing Toji throw a punch, but he dodges it, slamming the young halfling backwards. Toji groans, wheezing, then glares at the Okamian." Kishi, blitz him, in and out, but dont let him get his hands on you. If you can hit him from a distance, I would advise that!Bow, try to hit him with water."

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Okamian Hunt (Open to Titans)   Okamian Hunt (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 12:34 pm

Kristen scoffed at Shinken's reply, smirking. "Shakespeare, sir. It wasn't meant to be taken literally. Interesting bit of information though."

Then Toji taunted him back to his direction, attempting another hit just to be dodged and countered as Toji staggers backwards. He then requested that Kishi and Bow attack Shinken next, and Kristen flew back up and over to where they had started out as an attempt to get out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Okamian Hunt (Open to Titans)   Okamian Hunt (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 11:03 am

(I'm so sorry! I just looked at this rp and saw the edit made... Plus, I've been away for... reasons... BUT! I would love to continue if you guys would like! ><)

Bow bit her lip as she watched Toji engage in a terrifying hand to hand battle with the demon. She listened to Toji and nodded, glad she had put him in charge for this one. He knew the enemy better than anyone, which is why she entrusted him with such a big task.

When he told her that his weakness was water, she nodded, flying up into the air and thinking of sorrow before unleashing her rain down onto the demon. A cloud had formed right above his head and followed him around, drenching him with water as the war waged on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okamian Hunt (Open to Titans)   Okamian Hunt (Open to Titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okamian Hunt (Open to Titans)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next