Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 3 Voting_barThe Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 3 Voting_barThe Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)   The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 2:56 pm

Amber ran over to Fenrir and Ella to see if they were alright, Fenrir was soaking wet and looked like he was ready to murder the cat, Ella was fine though, she tried to calm Fenrir down, Amber didn't know where she got her courage, if she was in her shoes Amber would have stayed as far away from Fenrir as possible. Amber just awkwardly started to back up Okay, if you guys are alright I'm gonna check on Eli she backed up slightly, but if she had super speed she'd definitely be using it right now.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)   The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:12 pm

As the cat slowed down to a stop and started to calm down, Eli stooped to one knee on the ground. "Come here little guy..." he muttered, holding out his hand like Ella had did when she approached it earlier. Allowing the kitten to come over on its own, Eli would let the cat sniff his hand before petting it a bit and picking it up, keeping it in his arms for a bit to allow it to get comfortable before standing up and turning in the direction of the group. As he started to head back, he noticed Amber heading in his direction. "Hey!" he called out. "I got the cat. How're the other two doing?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)   The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 3:13 am

Fenrir's hunt faltered when he felt a hand on his back. A low growl escaped his lips and for a moment he glared at the girl with narrow eyes. After that moment, he forced his eyes shut and took a deep breath.

"Tch. Relax. I was just making sure Eli did electrocute the damn thing with his stupid hand buzzer..." Fenrir reassured the cheerleader, though he was pretty sure it was a lie. When he was mad like that he acted impulsively, and that cat's hopes of survival were low if the girl didn't soothe him.

He shoved his clawed hands into his pockets as if to hide them from his teammates, then sauntered over to the speedster that caught the cat. He ran a hand through his wet hair with a heavy sigh.

"At least we got the damn thing... so mission success. Let's get it to it's owner." He quickly punched the address from the email into his phone. The house was very close, only a short 2 minute walk.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)   The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 1:52 pm

Finally, and successfully, they got the cat. Ella was happy that no one got hurt or killed, although they did get a little wet. She was more worried about Fen, even though he played it off, Ella could see the tension in his shoulders and specifically his claws. Maybe he should get a stress ball?
"Finally, we will follow you Fen since you have the address." Ella stated, standing between Fen and Eli. He didn't want Fen to freak out and hurt Eli or the cat. She planned on being the wall.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)   The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:09 pm

Amber spotted Eli with the cat in his arms and simply started to walk over to him, he reported that he had got the cat, not that he needed to seeing how Amber could see that on her own, and asked how the others were doing Uhh, the Ella is alright but Fenrir... I wouldn't bug him right now if I were you Their other team-mates showed up and grumpy-face got the address of the owner, Amber would follow them to deliver the cat.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)   The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 10:01 pm

Eli listened to Amber as she explained that messing with Fenrir probably wasn't the best idea. "Thanks for the heads up. I'd hate to end this mission with a fight" he replied, watching as the other two walked up. Fenrir pulled up the owner's address, and Ella suggested they follow the teen there. "Sounds good to me. I've got a feeling that this cat wouldn't be very happy being carried away at 60 miles per hour." Eli replied as he shrugged. As the group started off towards the owner's house, Eli's curiosity would get the better of him. "So, Fenrir, what is your power exactly? You can turn your hands into claws?" Please don't murder me...
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)   The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 10:54 pm

Fenrir was calming down quickly, which was for the best. He still was frustrated with the wet slop that his feet made with every step, and the morning breeze was chilling a bit, but nothing he couldn't handle. He glanced at Eli with a scowl.

"No, I can fly. That's my power." He said, his voice dripping with sarcasm as he rolled his eyes.

They'd get to the house in about two minutes, and Fenrir would be a little moody the whole time. He took his bandana off and shook his hair like a wet dog. It sat on his head like a sloppy mess, with only seemed to irritate him more.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)   The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 11:09 pm

Ella chuckled at his sarcasm, at least it was better than lashing out completely. The rest of the walk to the house was somewhat awkward, it was completely silent. She felt as if Amber was reading her thoughts so the whole time she just kept on thinking about cute boys at the school.
When they arrived, Ella saw how Fen was getting water out of his hair which just seemed to make him more frustrated. She giggled a little bit a turned to the boy.

"Hey Fen, don't you remember I'm practically a human blow dryer?"She told him while smiling, pointing her hands at his hair. She would then pump out a good amount of wind which would increasingly dry out his hair. She seemed to have forgotten about the main mission.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)   The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:04 pm

Ella need not worry about her mind being read at the moment, mind reading took too much concentration, she can either read minds or walk, she can't do both. Amber suppressed a giggle when Fenrir reacted sarcastically to Eli's question, she also stopped herself from laughing when she saw how wet his hair was and how clearly irritated he was. While Ella would blow Fenrir's hair, Amber walked over to the door and rang on the bell.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)   The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 5:21 pm

Eli rolled his eyes at Fenrir's snarky response. "Just seeing if there's more to it than that. No need for the snark..." he muttered. The rest of the walk was fairly silent, which Eli took to mean that none of the others felt like talking. Unfortunate, but unavoidable in this circumstance. Upon arriving at house, Fenrir attempted to make himself look more presentable, resulting in Ella using her powers to blow-dry his hair. Eli chuckled in response before turning towards the door as Amber rang the bell. "Hi! We found your cat for you!" he would say as he held the cat out when the owner opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)   The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 2:06 am

It wasn't long before Fenrir himself seemingly forgot about the cat as well, focusing more on drying himself off as Ella helped him so kindly. With his hair drying slowly, he took his jacket off and luckily his black wife beater underneath hadn't gotten too wet. His pants and shoes were still dripping though, but small victories were important.

"Thanks. That's a real useful ability. You're a right promising pup." He complimented with a nod. He straightened his hair out of his face, but discarded his bandanna. It was too wet anyway.

The older lady who answered the door would gladly accept the cat back, rambling about how she was so worried about her little Mittens and how happy she was he was back. Fenrir pitied the poor thing.

"I guess that's a job well done. And I cleared my whole day for this..." He said, squinting at the still high sun. "Anyone down for lunch? There's a nice pizza place nearby."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)   The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 11:40 am

Everything seemed to work out. The team was nice, the cat was saved, and everyone had their limbs intact! Small victories!
Fen then suggested a Pizza place near here, this would be a great way to bond. Being a cheerleader, Ella has gone to tons of 'team bonding' camps which usually end up with gossip circle. She loved her team and everyone on it, but sometimes it didn't really feel like a team. She wanted to make the most out of this!

"I'm down! Pizza is one of my favorite foods!"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)   The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 5:39 pm

They gave the old woman her cat back, the woman certainly seemed happy to receive the cat, which made Amber smile, even though really she had done nothing to help. Fenrir offered to go out for lunch, to which Amber smiled and nodded, though if Fenrir even noticed what with the way he'd been avoiding her because of her powers Amber would be surprised.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)   The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 6:14 pm

Eli smiled respectfully as the woman rambled for a bit after taking the cat before going back inside her house. The teen let out a sigh once she had left. Why do older women like to talk so much? he wondered, coming back into focus as Fenrir mentioned getting lunch. Smiling at Ella's clearly enthusiastic response, Eli nodded. "Sounds like fun to me. Lead the way, flying claw man." he replied, a slight tinge of sarcasm accompanying the second half of his comment.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)   The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 2:04 pm

As they each acknowledged their approval of his idea, Fenrir nodded at them. Even Amber. He even smiled at Eli's comment. Things were better, he was less upset about the pond incident, and more focused on food.

"Yeah sure. You can hop on my back and fly with me too. Like that scene from Titanic. 'I'm flying, Fen! I'm flying!'"

His snarky responses stayed, though it was more playful than irritated now. He started walking towards town, hands in his pockets.

"So Ella's a cheerleader, I'm a football play... what do you two do?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)   The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next