Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Festival Accusations (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Festival Accusations (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Festival Accusations (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Festival Accusations (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Festival Accusations (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Festival Accusations (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Festival Accusations (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Festival Accusations (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Festival Accusations (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Festival Accusations (Hotwire) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFestival Accusations (Hotwire) - Page 2 Voting_barFestival Accusations (Hotwire) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Festival Accusations (Hotwire) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFestival Accusations (Hotwire) - Page 2 Voting_barFestival Accusations (Hotwire) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Festival Accusations (Hotwire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Festival Accusations (Hotwire) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Accusations (Hotwire)   Festival Accusations (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 9:31 pm

"Of course not" Walter said to Arriella. "I've cracked cases for an audience a few times. You get used to it." He turned and adressed the dozen or so people before him.

"Everybody, I'm afraid you've all been horribly deceived." He said. "Ms. Ella here is not your culprit. No. The evidence suggests something far more complicated." He said approaching the safe. "Now I don't know the combination to this safe. Same as the culprit." Walter began dialing some numbers into it. "Yet somehow..." He began, pulling the handle. With a click the safe opened. "We're both able to open it."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Festival Accusations (Hotwire)   Festival Accusations (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 9:36 pm

Ella watched in awe, she wasted all of that time learning how to open that stupid safe and she didn;t even need to.
Who could have possibly wanted the money in the first place? It's hard earned cash? Ella trusted pretty much everyone in the school, there was always good in people, especially teachers? Was it a teacher that stole the money? Maybe the teacher salary wasn't cutting it?
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Festival Accusations (Hotwire)   Festival Accusations (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 9:48 pm

"Now. It is rather curious. I shouldn't be able to open a locked safe like this. So what does that leave?" Walter asked a group of officers. One of them went wide eyed in realization.

"Wait. You don't mean..."

"Exactly. The safe wasn't locked. I examined the mechanism earlier and realized somebody messed with the tumblers inside before closing it. Those numbers I just entered? Nonsense."

"So what does that change? It still could have been the girl." Another officer asked. 

"It changes a lot actually. Why would Ella need to mess with the mechanism for a lock she knew how to open? No... This fixed lock served a specific purpose. And that was to plant the assumption in our minds that the culprit knew the combination." Walter explained, hanging his head down a bit.

"You were serious about that whole 'the culprit didn't know the combination' thing?" Officer Dalton asked. "Then how did they manage to get the money out of it?"

"They didn't." Walter said with a smirk, perking his head straight up at Dalton. "The money's still in the safe. The safe sitting on that table is a fake."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Festival Accusations (Hotwire)   Festival Accusations (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 9:53 pm

Ella went wide eyed, she must really look like an idiot now. Someone managed to take the entire safe without her seeing it, this would look great on her resume.
Ella crossed her arms and waited for the big reveal. "Is he going to tell us or keep us in suspense the entire day?" Ella mumbled sarcastically, the guy laughing next to her.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Festival Accusations (Hotwire)   Festival Accusations (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 9:58 pm

Walter recoiled a bit. Usually people were a little more appreciative of his insight...

"Hey! I'm just explaining things so everyone can understand them!" He complained before pulling himself together. 

"Anyways. I realized this was a different safe based on the feet. There are slight imprints on the table with the same distancing as the legs of the safe, but slightly offset. Now one might attribute this to somebody maybe nudging the safe. But if you look closely..." He explained motioning officer dalton to take a closer look at the imprint. "You can tell the legs of the safe earlier today had circular legs because of the imprint. But the safe in front of us has square legs. A slip up on the part of our culprit."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Festival Accusations (Hotwire)   Festival Accusations (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 10:02 pm

Ella listened, wondering how he even noticed a tiny detail like that. But once again, who did it and why? He obviously got everything right, a few of the newer cops looked quite jealous considering a teenager noticed this and they didn't, but was the person he was going to accuse be the correct culprit?
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Festival Accusations (Hotwire)   Festival Accusations (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 10:19 pm

Walter looked back at them.

"But unfortunately, the culprit had no way of simply entering and leaving through the front door. But the layout of the tents was made well in advance, which means our culprit had plenty of opportunity..." He said pulling the middle of the tent up. "To use the back door." He said looking into the empty golf club tent.

"That's right. Our culprit is a member of the golf club. The only member of the golf club working the tent an hour ago. The only member with the ability to close the stall for a few minutes to hide her safe swapping. In fact. She also happens to be a member of the golf club with a locksmith and safe salesman for a father." He said. With a glint in his eye, he thrust his hand and pointer finger out, straight at a girl towards the left of the crowd of club members with black hair and a pair of circular glasses. She was toting a golf club with her.

"And that culprit is you Ms. Megan Sorose!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Festival Accusations (Hotwire)   Festival Accusations (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 10:28 pm

Megan Sorose? They used to be study buddies in middle school? She was always so sweet and kind, why would she ever steal the money, she never was mean to anyone?! Ella listened as the crowd erupt in gasps and murmurs, following hers most likely. The police quickly surrounded the girl, questioning her and her motives.
Ella made her way to Walter with a smile on her face. "I am kind of upset that it's Megan, she was a very sweet girl, but thank you for proving me innocent." She thanked him, mindlessly playing with her hair. Despite the fact that this girl tried to frame her, she still felt pity for her, something awful must have happened to her to make her want to steal funds.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Festival Accusations (Hotwire)   Festival Accusations (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 10:33 pm

Walter sighed. "Any time." But then he was drawn in by a yelling at him.

"But you have no proof!" The girl complained. "You have no proof I stole that safe. Beside? Where could I have hidden it? Sure, i could have closed up the tent, but I still wouldn't have been able to leave the tent with the safe without being spotted. So tell me Mr. Detective, where's the safe?" She said gesturing around the empty booth."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Festival Accusations (Hotwire)   Festival Accusations (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 10:39 pm

Ella's eyes went wide, this girl has gotten a lot louder from when she knew her in middle school. She wondered what could have changed her in those short few years. But, most of all, she wondered how Walter was going to prove her guilty, it seemed almost impossible.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Festival Accusations (Hotwire)   Festival Accusations (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 10:48 pm

Walter looked at her. "Why, it's right here. In this room." He said. "You hid it well."

"What, are you saying a buried it?" She scoffed.

"You painted it." Walter said.

"I what?" she asked.

"See that cotton candy machine there? Notice how the paint on the machine runs unnaturally onto the cotton candy bowl?. Almost like it wasn't part of the original machine." He said walking to the golf bag. "Like somebody spray painted it and slid it underneath the bowl." He explained reaching in and pulling out a can of spray paint.

The girl began visibly shaking. She was done and she knew it. Walter smirked.

"Of course. I could be wrong and it's just a regular cotton candy machine. So how about it?" Walter asked. "Can I have some cotton candy?"

Megan dropped her golf club, and then to her knees. She knew she'd been had.

"You... I can't... you..."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Festival Accusations (Hotwire)   Festival Accusations (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 10:54 pm

Ella watched in utter defeat. She had actually done it. Even Ella could tell she was freaking out, she kept on fiddling with her skirt and she was visibly shaking. You would think that people like her took her defeat proudly like they did in the movies, but I guess real life can throw you off course a lot faster than you think it would.
She looked down apologetically to the girl, not knowing what would happen to her. She did try to steal a lot of money, but she was a minor? Ariella found her way back to Walter. "So now what? Do they charge her like an adult?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Festival Accusations (Hotwire)   Festival Accusations (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 10:57 pm

"I rightfully don't know. She's likely going to get expelled, and criminal charges will likely be filed. But I doubt she'll be tried as an adult." Walter explained to her.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Festival Accusations (Hotwire)   Festival Accusations (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 11:06 pm

Ariella nodded, looking around and sighing. "Well that's the last time the school gives me any responsibility." She mumbled, watching as the cops go through and clear out the general area. Ella really wanted this fair to go well, so that people would see her as a trust worthy person, but that didn't go nearly as well as she thought it would.
She looked up at Walter in awe. "Your gift is truly amazing." She told him absent mindlessly. After realizing she looked like an idiot she shook her head. "Ah sorry..." She told him awkwardly.
"Well, thank you again, even if you didn't win me a stuffed bunny." She teased, elbowing him in the side and hoping to make sure the situation was light.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Festival Accusations (Hotwire)   Festival Accusations (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 11:12 pm

Walter barely heard the compliment. He wasn't used to people complimenting his abilities, just patting him on the back and giving a hardy thanks. Then she mentioned the prize again. Well, you can't win them all. 

"Any time." He said, trying to use some of those limited social skills.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Festival Accusations (Hotwire)   Festival Accusations (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Festival Accusations (Hotwire)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next