Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Halloween Festival!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Halloween Festival!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Halloween Festival!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Halloween Festival!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Halloween Festival!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Halloween Festival!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Halloween Festival!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Halloween Festival!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Halloween Festival!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Halloween Festival!!! Vote_lcapThe Halloween Festival!!! Voting_barThe Halloween Festival!!! Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Halloween Festival!!! Vote_lcapThe Halloween Festival!!! Voting_barThe Halloween Festival!!! Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Halloween Festival!!!

Go down 
+4
Pax
Ninja
Prophet_Misfit
Thr33
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Halloween Festival!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Halloween Festival!!!   The Halloween Festival!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:44 pm

So, here's the idea...ready? READY? ...kay...

Jump City and Steel City have a joint parade/festival for its citizens to take part in, dressing up in costumes on the eve of Halloween to celebrate the history of the holiday and to party like its 1671! But, someone's about to ruin the fun. Jemmy, being a lord of chaos, has decided to finally cause some chaos on Earth and used her right hand man, Thr33 to cast a terrible curse on the towns! If the citizens want to be monsters so much, why shouldn't he make their wishes come true!? Every man, woman, child and Titan dressed as a monster transforms into that creature without any memory of their true self, possibly even attacking their loved ones! Can the heroes of the cities defeat these monsters without killing the citizens inside, avoid some of their own teammates and stop Isaac!? Tune in next week and find out! ...er...ya...

INTERESTED!? We don't need it to be Jemmy and Thr33 making all this happen, but I think it works out nicely that way. A nice new holiday thread idea ya!? We can also do a Hollowman thread since this one is the day BEFORE Halloween...the Titans and Night Hawks would just be tired...
Back to top Go down
Prophet_Misfit
Prophet_Misfit

Location : The city, beating up heros, kissing chicks, and getting money.

RPG character
Name: Keith Dainels
Code Name: Azreal
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Festival!!!   The Halloween Festival!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:16 am

Halloweentown, aye? Lol Sounds good. This also reminds me of Fairy Tail, those few chapters in the cursed island.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Festival!!!   The Halloween Festival!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:29 am

I love this idea! IT sounds so fun!
Back to top Go down
Pax
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Pax

RPG character
Name: Dennis Miller
Code Name: Red Hand

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Festival!!!   The Halloween Festival!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:35 am

I love the idea but since everyone said they love it I'm gonna say I don't just to be different.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Festival!!!   The Halloween Festival!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 11:34 am

Yes. Do it. Jemmy agrees.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Festival!!!   The Halloween Festival!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:32 pm

DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!And Sabrina would love to join the dark side for this one. lol. I do have one question... if Sabrina were to dress up as a witch, wouldn't she just stay the same? Just asking cuz if so that would be an interesting point in the plot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Festival!!!   The Halloween Festival!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 5:42 pm

Hm...I'm thinking that if it's a costume like a firefighter or a cop, nothing would change...if it's something with a MASK then there's a transformation. For example, if she dressed up like a witch with a freaky green mask with a big nose and a mole then she'd change into a cackling crazy!
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Festival!!!   The Halloween Festival!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:41 am

k, I was thinking she would just be carrying a small broom and wearing a hat and scaring the heck out of people with her powers when suddenly every one turns into their costumes and she some how teams up with Jemmy and such like that. that ok?
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Festival!!!   The Halloween Festival!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:04 pm

Sounds...WICKED!

The Halloween Festival!!! Funny-gif-Joey-Friends-laughing
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Festival!!!   The Halloween Festival!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:36 pm

I don't know how Kyte or Fen or even Jamben would participate...but let's see.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Festival!!!   The Halloween Festival!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:32 pm

Awesomeness!

So, the plan is to start it on October 15th and close it on October 31st/November 1st (hopefully).

I do have a thought though! I know some people read plots and plan to join but don't post that they'll join just like how some people that say they'll join might change their plans, so, should we try to split into a couple different threads to avoid overcrowding one thread?? I could imagine one thread maybe within the tower, one thread in Jump and one thread in Steel City...the only problem is, it won't stop until someone stops Thr33 and closes his spellbook so...I dunno...how do you guys think we should split it, or should we not???
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Festival!!!   The Halloween Festival!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:45 pm

just came to say that its my Birthday today hooray! Very Happy lol anyway i already like the point of youre idea THr33 splitting up a thread for Jump and the other for Steel or like while the heroes party for halloween in Jump the villains can be in Steel plotting up something over the heroes celebration i think Foalfire plan could work with it ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Festival!!!   The Halloween Festival!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:47 pm

Happy Birthday Rage!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Festival!!!   The Halloween Festival!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:58 pm

Happy Birthday!!!! Party
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Festival!!!   The Halloween Festival!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:59 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

The Halloween Festival!!! Medium

The Halloween Festival!!! Tumblr_lf7dzkjldY1qco0us

The Halloween Festival!!! Happy+Birthday+.+the+gif+is+a+lie_2fd66c_3555321
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Festival!!!   The Halloween Festival!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Halloween Festival!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next