Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Festival Accusations (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Festival Accusations (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Festival Accusations (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Festival Accusations (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Festival Accusations (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Festival Accusations (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Festival Accusations (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Festival Accusations (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Festival Accusations (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Festival Accusations (Hotwire) Vote_lcapFestival Accusations (Hotwire) Voting_barFestival Accusations (Hotwire) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Festival Accusations (Hotwire) Vote_lcapFestival Accusations (Hotwire) Voting_barFestival Accusations (Hotwire) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Festival Accusations (Hotwire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Festival Accusations (Hotwire) Empty
PostSubject: Festival Accusations (Hotwire)   Festival Accusations (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 10:39 pm

It was time for the annul summer festival held at Murakami High School. It had booths, food, games, and rides for all ages, not only that, it was one of the biggest fundraisers for the school. Not only that, each club got to run its own special booth to raise money for their club, giving everyone an equal opportunity at the money. Although this year, the high school cheer squad organized the entire festival.
Personally, Ariella was in the most power, the girls of the squad knew she was the smartest when it came to money so, that being said, put her in charge of all the funds. She knew how much money was going out and how much was being brought in, she had a huge responsibility, but the teachers didn't doubt her.

Ariella stood with a check board and pencil in hand, making sure everything was going as plan. She stood at the question center, a place in the middle the entire festival. It was a medium sized pink tent with all of the maps, money, and lists you'd need for the festival. Running it all was a small blonde in a school uniform, she wore her hair in pig tails and had a big smile on her face, constantly directing people to what they were looking for.
Money was constantly coming in to the small safe that was hidden among the back of the tent, the only people knowing to open it was several administrators and a few students.

All was well, at least that's what she thought.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Festival Accusations (Hotwire)   Festival Accusations (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 12:20 pm

Walter strolled down the festival grounds. People laughing, socializing, playing games, spending money on overpriced fried foods... what was the appeal to this again? He munched on a handful of popcorn. Okay, so maybe the presence of popcorn meant that this festival wasn't a total wash. He looked down at his smartphone to check the time.

5:58.

Unknown to him... that mean it was time to make another deposit into the safe for the top of the hour.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Festival Accusations (Hotwire)   Festival Accusations (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 6:53 pm

Ella redirected a small boy to his mom, smiling the entire time. That was the 4th child that day that got lost, she had at least 6 cheer leaders in the small tent trying to comfort him.
She took a deep breath and looked at the time, it was exactly 5:58, two minutes for another shipment of festival funds to come her way. Ella went to get her clip board, papers, and pen. She had already memorized all of the funds, safe number, and how the whole room was organized, she was prepared for this shipment.

6:04 rolled around and a girl on her cheer squad brought a small cash box filled with money.
"Here you go Ella, the next two boxes will come in around 8 then 10." She told her, handing her the grey box. Ella smiled, took the box, and set it on top of the safe. "Thank you!" She told her, watching her leave the tent. Ella went through, counted all of the money, and then wrote it down. This shipment was from the food stands and so far has made a little over 3500$. That was the biggest shipment yet, it was crazy holding that much money in your hand.

Ella turned to the safe and opened it, already having the numbers memorized. But this time, instead of having stacks of neatly organized cash, there was nothing. NOTHING!
Ella gasped, shoved the cash box in their, slammed the safe close, and rang the police. She was the only one in here the past 2 hours and she checked beforehand! The only other people were the girls on the cheer squad and they didn't know the number for the safe!
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Festival Accusations (Hotwire)   Festival Accusations (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 7:27 pm

Walter turned to the tent as soon as he saw the police officers swarming it. Police officers standing about almost always meant a case. He was about to walk up himself when an officer called to him.

"Hey! Look. It's Maxwell's kid. How ya doing slugger?"

"Fine Officer Dalton. What's going on here?"

Last edited by Hotwire on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Festival Accusations (Hotwire)   Festival Accusations (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 7:54 pm

A crowd was now formed around the tent, along with 12 Police Officers. They were all investigating the scene, taking pictures, and interviewing people around the tent.
"Can you give me a summary of your day?" The officer asked.

"Well I got her at 10 o clock in the morning. We started out with 200 dollars even. At 1 o clock we got our first shipment of money which was 735.72$. I went to the bathroom around 2:30 and had the student president and administrator cover for me. The second shipment of money came around 3 in the evening with 1247.67$, followed by the lost boy. I then had my cheerleader friends come in and help me comfort and find his mom. After that, the next shipment came in around 6 and that's when I took the money and put it in the safe. By then, all of the money before was gone, only me and a few other people know the safe number, and I have no idea where it went."

"Given the information you just gave me, the highest culprit is, you."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Festival Accusations (Hotwire)   Festival Accusations (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 9:27 pm

So money was stolen. For the whole fair apparently. Walter stepped forward. Based on the girls statement, before one of the money transfers. Walter stepped forward.

"With all due respect. I have my doubts." Walter said looking at the girl. "If she is the culprit, then she should have waited for the final transfer to steal the money. If you don't mind, I would like to onvestogate the scene.

Last edited by Hotwire on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Festival Accusations (Hotwire)   Festival Accusations (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 9:46 pm

The officers agreed to let the boy see the case. Ella didn't know why, he was only a year older than her if any, that being said, he was really young. They seemed to be quite comfortable with him doing it however, which was even weirder. Ella walked over to him.
"So are you going to prove me innocent? I would really appreciate not going to jail at my age." Ella told him jokingly, trying to seem really chill when in reality she was super nervous. She didn't want to go to jail at her age and ruin her student record. Even more than that, she didn't want people to view her as a troublesome teenager.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Festival Accusations (Hotwire)   Festival Accusations (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 12:07 pm

Walter walked into the tent, and towards the back. One of the officers stood aside as the teenager bent down and examined the grass under the table the safe was kept on. "I'm here for the truth. If it turns out you didn't do it, I promise I'll find the proof." He said. He checked the back of the tent, and noted a small scuff of dirt. He stood up and looked at the safe itself. He closely examined the base of the safe, and then looked to the girl.

"Would you mind opening it for me Ms..." He began before remembering he had been in such a rush to check the scene he didn't even ask the girls name.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Festival Accusations (Hotwire)   Festival Accusations (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 1:34 pm

Ella looked up at him and nodded. "Of course, I'm Ella." She told him with a smile, crouching down to open the safe. She put in the 3 double digit numbers that she memorized earlier that day and opened the safe. "What's your name? You can't be much older than me, do you go to this school?" She asked, showing that the only amount of money was the last shipment they received.
"What else do you need?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Festival Accusations (Hotwire)   Festival Accusations (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 4:03 pm

Walter took out a pair of gloves and put them on, before running his fingers along the inside of the safe. He inspected the box of money closely and let out a distinctive "Hmmm." He began looking at the door to the safe and was about to note something when she asked about his age. He let out a bit of a sigh. "Yeah. I'm in the year above you." He said. The year she was in was easy to discern from the wear on her uniform.

He looked back to her when he asked if he needed anything. He thought a moment. "Actually yes. Can I have a map of the booths in a 20 foot radius of this tent, and a list of names of who runs them?" He asked. He stepped from the booth. He just kept scribbling in his notebook.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Festival Accusations (Hotwire)   Festival Accusations (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 3:39 pm

Ella nodded and closed her eyes. She memorized all of the booths in the park, along with which club ran them, she didn't have the names however
"Their are 5 booths around us each hosting a game of sort. The clubs that are running them are swim club, tennis club, earth club, golf club, and anime club." She recited from memory, looking at him again. "Did you get all that?" She asked, looking for some kind of approval from him. Ella then face palmed herself and giggled. "Where are my manners! I forgot to ask for your name!"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Festival Accusations (Hotwire)   Festival Accusations (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 4:20 pm

Walter nodded and walked around to a few of the other booths. "Walter Langford. Detective." Walter said. Okay so he wasn't officially a detective, but god knows he had solved enough cases to warrant it! 

The entire area was empty, as the police had canvassed it off, but there were some bustling people on the other side. Walter entered one of the tents... the golf club. God how many times had the golf club made golf club puns? Probably too many. He looked around. No sign of the the money. The place was empty save for a bag of golf clubs. It was way too small to hold money anyways. Oh. there was a cotton candy machine. The tent even had a little cotton candy sign up front. Odd fixture for a golf tent. Walter rubbed his chin for a moment. There was a possibilty... but it would have been impossible to pull it off with all those people buzzing around. There was something missing...

A voice broke him out of it. A childs voice.

"Mommy! I want some of that cotton candy now!"

"Sorry sweetie. We can't go in there right now. I'm sorry the tent was closed earlier but-"

Walters eyes widened.

"Mam... did you just say this tent was closed?" Walter blurted spinning around. "When?"

"About an hour ago."

"Then that means..." Walter said running back into the golf tent, and over to the bag of golf clubs, and peeked inside. 

'I knew it. That's how it was done. It can only be one of two people." He thought walking from the tent.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Festival Accusations (Hotwire)   Festival Accusations (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 4:30 pm

Ella watched as Walter ran around, observing every little detail. His eyes constantly flicked from one thing to the next, taking in the slightest thing as in scuffs. Ella mostly memorized the room, just in case something went missing, but obviously, she didn't keep that good of an eye on it.
The cheerleader leaned against the table and answered a few more questions from lingering policemen.

That's when Mr.Sherlock came walking back to the tent, looking like he just won the Nobel prize. "Did you win a prize or something? I'm a sucker for bunnies." Ella joked with him, giggling.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Festival Accusations (Hotwire)   Festival Accusations (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 9:19 pm

Walter raised an eyebrow at her. "A prize?" He asked. "Well. I think I've found proof you didn't do it. I just have to confirm who did." He said tapping away at his smartphone. He turned around, squinted at the screen and snapped his fingers.

"That's it!" He said. "I know how and who." He said walking around towards the scene of the crime. "And once this is cleared up, maybe we'll learn the why."

Within a few minutes, he had gathered the remaining officers, and the few other people they had detained for questioning. They were the people who had run the other booths.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Festival Accusations (Hotwire)   Festival Accusations (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 9:25 pm

Ella watched as he stated he figured out who did it.
"So no stuffed bunny?" She asked sarcastically, smiling to make sure he knew it was a joke. Ella went over to the other side of the ten where everyone was gathering for the big reveal. Not only were officers and suspects gathered, but a small crowd was forming as well, trying to see what was going on.

"I hope you're not afraid of public speaking." Ella mumbled, making her way to the crowd so she didn't have to stand in front of everyone. She didn't want all judging eyes on her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Festival Accusations (Hotwire)   Festival Accusations (Hotwire) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Festival Accusations (Hotwire)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next