Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 4 Vote_lcapA gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 4 Voting_barA gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 4 Vote_lcapA gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 4 Voting_barA gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 4:58 pm

Ruin blushes lightly when he kissed her cheek and looked up to him as he spoke. She shook her head with a giggle. "we can still share and it was awesome! you dont have to aplogize." she climbed on and pet thr ride but looked to toji shaking her head blushing at the darling part. "no i dont think i have."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 5:59 pm

Toji grins."Well...I was wanting your advice, you see...I got a couple tickets, and I have absolutely no idea who to give one to...." He winks, a mischevious gleam entering his eyes."Do you happen to know any cute,lovable, positively amazing girls who love anime old and new?"He takes out a ticket, waving it around slightly.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 1:07 am

Ruin rubbed her chin thoughtfully. "maybe bow does...it would explain her hair color...." she smiled and took the ticket. "but until we know for sure I'll take it" she said with a smile sticking oouy her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 1:55 am

Toji grins." Well, you fit the bill too." He hugs her, then nods." Right, away we go to Roars Traveling Fortress." Despite the name, it wasnt a full on action story, and had a good dose of romance, still managing not to be so sugary as to rot your teeth. All in all, a good movie, especially for a date with a fellow anime lover. As they arrive at the theater, Toji hops down, smiling and holding his arms out for Ruin," Were lucky. This place is holding a old movies day every week."

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 12:07 am

She smiled and nodded hopping down into his armss hugging his arm after she was put on firm ground. "we sure are!" she held up the napkin of food. "and now we wont have to buy snacks for the movie!" she said with a grin and giggle.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 1:06 am

Toji reddened as vshe hugs his arm, smiling at her, chuckling as she holds up the napkin." True enough, hahaha!" They enter the movie, and Toji shows the tickets, and off they go to watch the movie......The movie begins with a 19 girl working in a hatshop, then goes to visit her sister,meeting a mysterious magician on the way...Finding Ruins hand, Toji gently holds it, turning his head to see how she likes it.Thankfully, Khibli films were known for their beautiful backgrounds,so at least shed appreciate that...

(Roars traveling Fortress is Howls moving Castle.^^)
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 2:39 am

(I think ive seen that one if it is what i think it is i loved that movie as a kid!)

Ruin followed him in and sat with him smiling brightly she had the napikin opened for him to grab some snacks while she ate with one hand. She quickly became heavily focused on the movie and smiled brightly watching it. She held his hand back even thoguh she seemed so focused on the show to notice him holding it.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 11:47 am

(I know,right?! They're amazing films. I'm rather found of them.)

Toji chuckles slightly at her focus. He was glad she liked this. Reaching over with his free hand, he grabs a shrimp, popping it into his mouth, and does the same as Ruin, focusing on the film, though he plans in the back of his mind where to go next.It needed to be perfect.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 2:28 am

she smiled brightly as she watched leaning against toji. She chered as the movie ended drawing all attention to herself. "I so have to buy this movie!!" she said excitedly as she looked to toji smiling brightly. "thanks for taking me to see this."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 12:09 pm

Toji smiles at Ruin, ignoring the stares." I'm happy you like it." Semi stunned by her smile, he scratches his chin." Well..its no big deal..I wanted to make sure you have a good time, is all, Ru.."He grins." Well, we've got one more place to go tonight." He stands up, holding his arm out towards her.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 4:24 am

Ruin shrees and smiles brightly "I cant wait to see where you take us now!" she said excitedly hugging his arm holding it tightly. "Just so you know toji... every since meeting you my life has been so much better and happier. And tonight by far has been the happiest ive ever been and it is the best night ive ever had."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 8:59 am

Toji smiles back at her." I'm glad. Here's hoping it can provide a lovely end to this date." The halfling blinks, grinning goofily." Can't believe I actually said date!" Then he looks at her again as she speaks some more, saying this was the best night of their life. He blinks, then nods." I...thank you. This is the best night of mine too." They walk out to their ride, Toji helping Ruin aboard.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 1:55 am

Ruin blushed to the word date but nodded "I'm sad it's ending but I just know itt'l be great!" she cuddled him walking out with him and climbing up on their ride. she smiled brightly and thought about where they might be going next.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 10:01 am

Toji nods,smiling as Lightning Fang begins walking back to the park. Eventually, they arrive in a clearing, and above the stars were shining bright. Toji looks up,smiling." I found this some time ago...if you stand in the center, you're in the perfect position to see some amazing stars..." He looks into her eyes on the second part in that sentance, Ndrummages in his pocket, pulling out a metal bracelet." I know its a little rough looking, but well, I made it for you...Do you like it?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 4:57 am

Ruin looked to the star in aw smiling brightly "so cool!" she then blinked and looked to him but smiled brightly taking the gift and putting it on hugging him close "I love it!" she slightly pulled away looking into his eyes. "Cause its like you... rough around the edges some times but made with love and is perfect for me..." she then gently kissed him on the lips bushing hard as she did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next