Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 2 Voting_barA gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 2 Voting_barA gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:05 pm

She then blushed super hard as he reacted and complimented to her She then smiled looking down a bit and punched him hard in the arm looking down swaying a bit. "Baka...." She then smiled up to him "You look really attractive too toji" She then followed him out to lighting wolf and smiled brightly to him and climbed up on him with toji's help then leaned forward petting lighting wolf. "You look very hansom too!"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:57 pm

Toji grins, teasing her." You know...if you keep hitting me I'm gonna bruise." He reddens as the compliment registers, and clears his throaght, reddening more as Lightning Fang responds.:Hmmmm...I like the mate you've chosen, boy.:He clutches his pendant, thinking back.*D-dont you start!Now, you know our destination s-so...let's just go!!* He grumbles as he clambers up behind Ruin, reaching around her as he grabs the 'reins', though these were obviously meant for the rider to gain additional balance, since there was nothing attached to the wolfs head. He smiles sheepishly." ERM, sorry..I gotta hold these so we don't fall off." LF starts walking, keeping the pace slow and steady. Hahaha...his cub was growing up...
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 9:25 am

she gasped and hugged him close "Oh no please dont be hurt toji!" Ruin blinks looking to him "Toji are you okay your face is really read." Ruin then blushed as he reached around her to hold the reins "o-oh r-right."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 5:37 pm

Toji grins mischeivously."Don't worry, RuRu, I was just teasing you.Okamians don't bruise easily."His grin softens into a smile."Its great, you know, finally letting you know how I feel. Its stupid, but at the moment I feel like nothing can hurt me, so long as I have you." He looks around."Alright, looks like were nearing our destination."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 3:48 pm

She then smiled brightly when learning that he was okay but then punched him in the arm again. "Baka! I thought you were really hurt! she then blushed more and giggled smiling "i feel the same toji. im glad you finally know how i feel."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 4:21 pm

Toji grins."Well, its no fun if I don't tease ya, you know. I've never gotten being all stiff and formal with the person you...like...."He clears his throaght, fiddling  with his thumbs as his faint wolf walks through the streets. He'd admit, this was a tad flamboyant way of travel, but its not like he had a car, or even a license...He smiles at his date, at Ruin."I'm glad too.…" The halfling looks up as they near Silver Spoon." Alright, we're here.Um, I hope you like the place I picked out for dinner."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:02 am

Ruin stuck her toungue out at him "I dont like formal and formal isnt just about not teasing me, im okay with you teasing me i just get worried cause i dont like seeing you hurt silly" she then gasped as she saw the place "whoah no way!!! toji this is so cool! thatnk you so much" she said hugging himtightly even before getting their food clearly seeing that the thought of thaking her there alone was enoguh to thank him.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 1:03 am

Toji grins,sticking his tongue back out of her." Oh yah? I can do like a lizard as well!" He goes one further, puffing out his cheeks and making a comical face.Then Ruin hugs him tightly.He grins happily, hugging her back."No matter the cost, its worth it to see your smiling face." He gently disengages, hopping down and holding his arms out to help her down.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 11:52 pm

she giggled at his face he made and pushed on his cheeks with he rpointer fingure "youre so funny toji!" she the smiled up to him "same here so heres a deal when ever you smile ill smile and when i smile you smile so we can both see eachother happy all the time" she then leaped into his arms happily with a giggle and cuddled him close.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 12:38 am

Toji grins as she pokes his cheeks, and calls him funny."Finally,,recognition for my genius!!" When she proposes her plan, he nods."Deal, Ruru."As she jumps into his arms, cuddling him, he reddens, holding her gently as he hugs her back.*Lucky..….I'm so lucky.*He sits his girlfriend gently down, holding her hand as they walk to the door."Well, here goes, heh..."Incredibly, the boy who faced down abominations with a bring it brin was nervous!
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 2:43 pm

she bounced a bit as she was put down she held his hand and leaned against him. "no ned to be nervous tojiyou dont have to impress me at all you just gotta be you cause thats who i love" she kissed his cheek and walked in with him a skip in her step.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 3:18 pm

Toji smiles as Ruin kisses him on the cheek." Heh..thanks..I'll try not to be." As they enter the resteraunt, the person manning the entrance stadium looking up." Excuse me, do you have a reversation?" The halfling nods." The Okami party." The man beams." Aaaaaah, Mr. Toji, how nice!And what a belle fille on your arm. Please, follow me." He guides the couple to a table inside the impressively decorated resteraunt, nodding in approval as Toji pulls out Ruins seat.=Aaah, yes. Manners are so rare among the youth.= Speaking outloud, he asks them what they wish to eat. Ordering a seafood platter, Toji smiles at Ruin." Please, order whatever you want. Don't worry about the price, Ruru."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 3:31 am

ruin blinks and looks to toji whispering " what did he call me?" she then followed toji and smiled brightly around the area in aw until she looked to toji and hopped on her chair.She then looked at the menu then the waiter "i would like a shark please, the entire thing skin and all." she then smiled cutely and after he replied with a probable confused look shed giggle and say "just kidding id like a smoked salmon and 3 sides of shrimp please and thankyou." she said the last part in a kind poliet tone.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 10:22 am

Toji smiles, whispering back. "Not sure....but it has to be along the lines of beautiful girl."As she makes her order, the man nods, smiling."Okay. Please wait." He walks away.=Huh...good luck, kid...=Toji clears his throat, taking a sip of water from his water, before smiling at Ruin."So, have you seen the new Ninja Saga movie?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 3:35 am

she blushed brightly when he said it probably meant beautiful girl she thne looked to the waitor as he made the comment sne pulled one of thr bottom of her eye lids down and her corner of her mouth over to one side sticking her tongue out at him before looking back to toji and smiled brightly.

"yeah i have but tnot the clip at the end which i know is therebsince its in all of them i had to watch it on youtube but it didnt have the clip after the credits nor even the credits so im so annoyed since i know it was she most epic thing based on the hype and the movie that was awesome but i wish it had more things on how things go in the village out of battle aand out of flash backs you know?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next