Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 3 Vote_lcapA gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 3 Voting_barA gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 3 Vote_lcapA gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 3 Voting_barA gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 12:37 pm

Toji chuckles as she makes a face, then blinks as she says she's seen the movie." Aaah, k" He smilesand listens closely as  she talks.'Huh...she's so excited about stuff like this...' He nods." Yah.The world does need a little fleshing out.They don't really explain a lot....Don't get me wrong, the series is great,but I can't help but be curious about the religion and myths that would be in a world like that. And what kind of music bands do they have, if any?Still, its awesome." He grins.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 7:01 pm

"yeah i so agree yoeah the back stores are cool but its mostly just fighting and learning new skills i mean if i had to answer how do you train to run on walls in all set and i can but if im asked whats the underwater villages main shoping district or library like i wouldnt be able to aswer them"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 8:09 pm

Toji nods, smiling." Yah.Maybe one day, they'll do a side series that just shows regular life.That'd be interesting." He looks up as the food arrives." Aaaah, looks good. Thank you, sir." The waiter nods." But of course. Please, enjoy your meal."Toji nods, looking at Ruin.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 3:49 pm

She smiled brightly. "yeah Id love that!" she took her food before it was even put down "aww sweet!" she instantly started to cut into her salmon and grabed a chuck with her fork. she then grabbed some shrip dunking them in some sauce and piled them on the salmon and stuffed it in mer mouth excitedly
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 4:55 pm

Toji chuckles at Ruins eating method. It was so cute how she got excited about everything.He begins eating also, digging into his seafood with his usual method before blinking, straightening up and eating more...modertly. He wipes his face, grinning sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 3:22 am

she paused and noticed toji eating in a more mature fashion. Many people would by now realize they should straighten up too and feel embaressed but certainly not ruin. she grinned and launched a shrimp at tojis head with her spoon acting way beyond immatureand giggled as she did so food all over her face.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 7:53 am

Toji blinks. She wasn't annoyed? Then he blinks as a shrimp lands right in the center of his forehead. Nope, she was having fun....He grins, a mischievous gleam entering his eye as he catches the shrimp with his tongue, scooping up a price of lobster and taking aim." Alright, let's see how you like it when I return fire,hahaha!" Lightly flicking his spoon, the lobster is launched at Ruin.

(I'm really liking this topic.^^)
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 10:01 pm

(ooc: same here)

she giggled and rose her fists to the air and shouted "goooaaaaaaaal!" she then eeped as food flung to her but giggled and tried catching it in her mouth but it landed on her upper lipa and she giggled and bopped it in the air catching it in her mouth and ate it as she shot more shrimp at him.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 10:27 pm

(^^)

Toji grins." HahahHa, goal myself!!" Then, she returns fire. He assumes a comically surprised face,before rapidly grabbing all the shrimp out of the air, popping it into his mouth,grabbing up several chunks of fish and lobster, piling them into his spoon." Let's see how you handle spread shot,trainee!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 3:46 am

She giggled and cheered as toji got all the shrimp. "bring it on sucker!" she shouted before hopping on her chair doing a crane pose with her mouth open. They were getting stares by not the whole resteraunt staring at them but it didnt seem that ruin minded it all too much.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 8:01 am

Toji chuckles." Your kungfu is strong.....show me your might!!" Having stolen a line from a particularly bad dub, he flicks hisvwrist, firing the food and laughing.This was great...She was having fum, and so was he. No matter the stares, that was all that mattered.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 1:32 am

Ruin jumped up and things go slowmotion as she catched the food in her mouth but falls onto a man behind her and tumbles sitiing on his food. "Goaaaaal!" she shouted wuth rose fists uncaring of the food she sat on though secruity was making their way to them now.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 8:25 am

Toji laughs,but gets up and apologizes." I'm terribly sorry, sir.I'm afraid my aim was off..." The man adjusts his monocle, chuckling resignedly." Its quite alright,my boy.You two are young yet."The security arrives, one cursing under his breath as he recognizes who it is.Clearing his throaght, he maintains a respectful distance." Uhm.sir...We apologize for interrupting your good time,but I'm afraid that management has asked that you leave. You're disturbing the other guests." Toji blinks, then sighs, bringing out money and paying for their meal." That's fine, I guess. Too bad. But, I got more plans for tonight anyway." He offers his arm to Ruin.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 12:30 am

Ruin smiles brightly and pats the mans head. "youre a nice man!" she then hopped off and looked to the gaurd as he asked them to leave. Ruin pouted but then hurred piling the food at their table on a napkin and tired it up. she then scurred over to toji and hugged his arm with one hand holding the napkin with the other.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 1:31 am

Toji looks down at the girl on his arm. Kissing her on the cheek, he smiles." You can keep the food for yourself, RuRu. Sorry for the messed up dinner." Walking outside, he grins as their ride walks up." Hey, buddy. Next stop!!" Helping Ruin, he hops up, landing lightly in the saddle." So, you ever seen a Studio Khibli film, darling?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next