Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) Vote_lcapA gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) Voting_barA gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) Vote_lcapA gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) Voting_barA gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) Empty
PostSubject: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 10:20 am

Toji walks down the hallway, holding a Okamian Ingot in his hand. The young halfling was headed to Ruins room. She hadn't showed up when he was handing out the Ingots to the rest of the team, but that was fine. This is better. An ingot, formed by his desire to protect, by the love for his new family...that was personal. So, this was a good idea, right? He arrives before Ruins door, knocking.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 9:29 pm

Ruin was reorganizing her manga and anime for the 5th time this week she would always have a new way of organization for her manga and anime almost everyday because why the heck not? It was fun for her. She gently and carefully slid the book into place the last one she needed to to finish her reorganization she treated each book and dvd like it was a new born baby with a low immune system so you had to be extra careful with each one so you would not hurt it. She looked up with a smile as she heard the knock and skipped over to the door opening it. When she saw it was toji she pounced on him hugging him happily like she always did when she saw him.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 9:37 pm

Toji staggers back slightly, instinctfully wrapping his arms around Ruin. He holds on for a second, then his hair sparks as the halflings face quickly reddens. He lets go of Ruin, clearing his throaght, and grins sheepishly."Sorry...Um, I got something for ya....You know my weapon? I kinda...made one for you..." He holds the Ingot up, waggling it slightly.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 6:46 am

She giggled and lets go of him after a moment or so and looked to the Ingot. She gasped and took it from him and hugged it. "Toji I love it! How did you know i liked shiny things!?" it wasn't really shiny but it did catch the light at some angles. She mainly just liked it because toji made it for her.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 7:38 am

Toji smilescas Ruin hugs him. 'Yeeeeeeees! Goal achieved!!! Ruins happy,now to teach her how to use it....' He clears his thought, grinning." I'm glad youre r happy, Pack sister. Now, you're going to have to activate it. Hold it between your hands, and concentrate on all that makes you..you.The Forger will probably show up, so don't freak if you suddenly see a huge, burly guy with a blacksmiths hammer or a huge blue wolf, okay. The first form will be the base form, the weakest."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 12:00 pm

Ruin smiled brightly to him as he cleared his throat and payed close attention to his words. She nodded and began to do what he said as he gave her instructions until the forger would appear behind Toji. She then opened her eyes having had then closed to concentrate on all that made her her. She bounced and pointed to him. "Is that the forger?!"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 12:34 pm

Toji feels...something, and then turns around as Ruin points." Eh?!My lord.....um...I can't see you..." The Forger winks at Ruin, chuckling." Don't bother, my dear. A Arms forming is a very special thing, and besides, there's words I need to share with you....alone." He walks past Toji, looking at him fondly." Aaaaaah, the product of so much planning....He's a good one, if I say so my self....Didn't plan for him being enslaved, but he turned out alright..." He looks at the halfling girl, smiling gently." But you....hmm, he's given others out, has he...well, this chosen pack of his is very special, I'd say, and you especially. That Corgi.....incident...left him hurt, very much so. He's healing, thanks to this family he's chosen, but you are the one who's seeming to have a large effect on him. Before you gave your affection, just simply cause you could, he didn't believe he deserved it. Blamed himself, I'm afraid, for all the things Corgi forced him to do....But you came along, and hugged him, out of the blue, and not because you saw he was hurting, but because you genuinly just felt like it.Don't get me wrong, he needs people who care for him cause of his hurt, but he needs someone who can convince him that he's allowed to feel...well, I think you know, my dear." He chuckles, tapping the block and winking as it begins to writhe and twist." You two are linked, even if he doesn't have the guts yet to admit it..Anyways, my dear, here you go. That weapon will match itself to you now. I've got god work to do, so I'll leave now.." He turns away, fading....
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 1:04 pm

Ruin giggled it seemed that only she could hear and see him right now. She smiled up the to him shaking her head. "Nope, he turned out Perfect!" She said with a bright smile. Then looked from Toji to the blacksmith then blinked 'Didn't think he deserved it? Toji deserves all the affection in the world!' She thought listening to him more. Though she blinked 'This bar is a weapon?' She thought before waving to him and looked to Toji smiling brightly. "Toji..." She pounced on him again rubbing her cheek against his as she hugged him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 1:38 pm

Toji blinks as Ruin suddenly pounces and hugs him." Ru....." A voice echoes in his head.'Ask her before you leave, boy, or I'll turn you into a actual wolf cub.' 'S-sire?!.....you wouldn't really do that, would ya?' A chuckle answered him' Don't be such a chicken....' Toji mentally sighs.'alright, alright....' He clears his throaght, speaking out loud." Um, Ruin..." Suddenly, his attention is grabbed by Ruins okamian Arms as it finishes taking its base shape.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 11:04 am

Ruin smiled to him brightly not noticing her arms yet since she was only focused on Toji. "Yes Toji?" She asked as she kept looking up to him hanging on him not even really standing just literally hanging on him with her feet laying on the ground like a rag doll.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 11:18 am

(Lol, guess Ruin can examine her arms after this)

Toji bites his lip, gathering up his courage." I......I probably don't deserve it....probably don't even deserve a pack...after all Corgi had me do, after all the villages he had me destroyed....Not to mention I'm loud, wild, annoying, reckless, and more messed up than a Van Gogh inn my head....But......." He breathes in, bracing himself for more hurt." Would you like to have dinner with me later tonight?" He was lucky, he'd saved enough to take her wherever she wanted to go.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 6:32 pm

She blushed more and more as he spoke, this is what the forger was talking about right?and this means.... he really liked her... He really liked her... HE REALLY LIKED HER! YES!!! She hugged him tightly pressing her cheek to toji's "Toji I'd love to!!!!" She rubbed her cheek against toji's then gave him a kiss on the cheek then went back to rubbing her cheek against toji's.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 7:01 pm

Toji blinks, letting out a breath....She said yes....she said yes.....BY THE FORGER, SHE SAID YES!!!Toji grins happily, reddening as she kisses him on the cheek. The halfling hugs her back." Thank you........" Kissing her on the forehead, he steps back wiping his eyes." Alright, I gotta go set things up for our date, ok? I'll be back later......RuRu, ill get you the best my money can buy!!!!"He blurs away excitedly, letting out a joyful whoop.....
He returns later, and stands fidgeting nervously in the foyer, dressed in a dress shirt and pants. Jeez...he hated..what was it called again? Oh yah....monkey suits...Please, please forger, don't let bhim screw up....His fingers tapped the bracelet in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 8:33 pm

She smiled brightly shaking her head "No thank you! I thought i ruined (puns!) everything when i slapped you cause i though tthat was the right way to say that you liked someone." she then blushed brighter as he kissed her forehead then held her cheeks blushing more when he called her ruru.

She then smiled as she ran up to her bedroom quickly changing clothes for the date she then put on a pretty yellow with orange lacing dress and forced her feet into some pretty orange shoes quickly putting her hair in a ponytail. She then smiled and ran down stairs and skid to a stop barely running into toji and blushed brightly. "Ready to go!"

Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 8:55 pm

Tojis jaw dropped as she came down the steps." Woooow.....Woah!!" He put out a hand, gently preventing her from falling over, his face reddening as he looks into her smiling face." You look amazing...what am I saying, you always look amazing..." He clears his thraoght, grinning sheepishly." Urm...and please don't feel guilty...at least you have the guts to try..Sorry I was so dense..Well, anyway, your chariot, milady, awaits." He goofily bows, gently taking her hand and guiding her outside, where Lightning Fang waited with a custom saddle on him. And yes, it took ALOT of coaxing to get him to wear it.Toji kneels beside his wolf, holding his hands chest level so Ruin could more easily get on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)   A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A gift formed by a desire to protect.(Energy)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next