Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Unfortunate mistake (Foal) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Unfortunate mistake (Foal) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Unfortunate mistake (Foal) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Unfortunate mistake (Foal) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Unfortunate mistake (Foal) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Unfortunate mistake (Foal) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Unfortunate mistake (Foal) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Unfortunate mistake (Foal) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Unfortunate mistake (Foal) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Unfortunate mistake (Foal) - Page 3 Vote_lcapUnfortunate mistake (Foal) - Page 3 Voting_barUnfortunate mistake (Foal) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Unfortunate mistake (Foal) - Page 3 Vote_lcapUnfortunate mistake (Foal) - Page 3 Voting_barUnfortunate mistake (Foal) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Unfortunate mistake (Foal)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Unfortunate mistake (Foal) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate mistake (Foal)   Unfortunate mistake (Foal) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 6:34 pm

Kane waited for the ride to start, he was evidently far more patient while waiting than Jay was, he didn't seem to really care about it at all, although he was actually pretty excited. The ride attendant went over the rules, saying not to flail your arms and not to unbuckle your seatbelt. The guy seemed kind of bored about it, as if he had to say this again and again. Although considering his job, he did have to say this again and again. Jay commented on how stupid you'd have to be to do that stuff, but Kane just waited for the ride to begin.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate mistake (Foal)   Unfortunate mistake (Foal) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 12:48 pm

Unfortunate mistake (Foal) - Page 3 Stock-photo-carnival-rides
http://depositphotos.com/4446867/stock-photo-carnival-rides.html

(Finally got my phone to work with me so I could get a pic up xD. This is kinda what I was trying to go for)

The ride finally jerked to life and Jay squeeled, immediatly grabbing the belts and bars that were there to hold her in place. "This is going to be awesome!" She was still bouncing a bit in her seat as the ride began to lift its passengers off the ground.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate mistake (Foal)   Unfortunate mistake (Foal) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 1:31 pm

Kane grabbed the bars as the ride started, when Jay yelled to say that it was awesome, Kane just gave her his usual shy smile that made him look like he was afraid of her and waited for it to start. As he was being spun around, he couldn't help but laugh and giggle in excitement, despite his shy nature he loved this just as much as she did.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate mistake (Foal)   Unfortunate mistake (Foal) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 5:29 pm

Jay was laughing loudly and squealed in excitement as the ride spun them around. Even if she could fly on her own, you couldnt beat a carnival ride. When they got off Jay wobbled her way through the exit line laughing, already dizzy, "woot! Alright, what are we doing next?!" She figured she would let Kane pick this time since she had drug him here, literally.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate mistake (Foal)   Unfortunate mistake (Foal) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 6:17 pm

Kane had a blast, but sadly the ride had to come to an end, when it did Kane came out of the ride along with Jay, who was wobbling like crazy. Jay asked what they were doing next, it was nice of her to let him pick, but he had something else in mind when he answered M-m-m-maybe we sh-should s-si-sit d-d-down for a se-sec-secon-d, yo-you-you're quite d-d-diz-dizzy. Y-y-you d-don't wan-want to f-fall o-over an-an-and h-h-hur-hurt yours-yourse-elf... she probably could have recovered in the time it took for him to say that.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate mistake (Foal)   Unfortunate mistake (Foal) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 7:37 pm

Jay laughed a bit, "pfft I'm fine. Besides I'm not gonna hurt my-" she managed to step on a good sized rock and trip over it. "Just for the record, that was the rock." She got up and dusted herself off, trying to act like she hadnt just fallen on her face.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate mistake (Foal)   Unfortunate mistake (Foal) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 2:34 pm

Jay insisted that she was fine, then proved herself wrong by tripping over. Kane usually would have caught her before she was even halfway to the ground if he was Kicker, but because he was Kane right now he hesitated too much and she hit the ground before he moved. Yep, one of Jumps greatest heroes everyone. Jay insisted that it was because of the rock, Kane didn't bother trying to come up with a sarcastic response, he would have stuttered too much and ruined it, he just nodded and went along with her 'nothing happened' act.

He then went over to a post with a guide of the amusement park and looked around at everything, considering what looked fun to him and what didn't, then he made his choice L-l-let's g-g-go to th-thi-this... he then pointed out a really extreme looking roller coaster.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate mistake (Foal)   Unfortunate mistake (Foal) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 5:30 pm

Jay walked over to see what he had pointed out on the map and smirked a little, "I think you and I may actually get along, Airhead." She studied the map a bit longer and looked around herself to be sure she got the directions right.
"Uh ok, so its this way. Sooo..." she paused a few seconds as she started to walk in the direction of the coaster," race ya!" She suddenly took off laughing, wondering if Kane was actually going to race or if he was to shy. She laughed a little at the idea of winning.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate mistake (Foal)   Unfortunate mistake (Foal) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 2:45 pm

Kane shrunk a bit when she said that they might actually get along, waiting for her to memorise the route before they started walking. She then suddenly challenged him to a race before running off, Kane was slightly surprised, but he ran after her anyway. He didn't use his powers, so her lead was substantial, but even without his powers he was quite the sprinter, he was catching up quite handily. He ran up to her side and changed his speed to her level, looking at her and giving her a shy version of a cocky smile, before piling on the speed, then tripping over and faceplanting against the ground, metres away from the entrance to the ride.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate mistake (Foal)   Unfortunate mistake (Foal) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 2:55 pm

Jay came to a skidded stop behind Kane, trying to hid her all to amused grin. "Not sure if you did that on purpose to let me win, but still hold bragging rights. Or if the great and powerful Airhead himself is at gravity's mercy as well." She couldn't hold it back any longer and laughed, though tried to make up for it by offering to help him up.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate mistake (Foal)   Unfortunate mistake (Foal) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:19 pm

Kane grunted and raised his face out of the dirt, looking up at Jay Sh-sh-sh-shut u-up... Kane doesn't let people win, even as himself, not Kicker. Either way, she still laughed, Kane would have laughed as well but he still felt embarrassed, his face going red. He sighed and took her hand, pulling himself to his feet with her help L-l-let's g-go...
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate mistake (Foal)   Unfortunate mistake (Foal) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:27 pm

Jay smirked alittle at his blush as she helped him up, "ooooh, I get it. You only fell so you could hold my hand. Gotcha." She gave him a teasing nudge and headed towards the coaster, still holding his hand. "So do you prefer the front, middle or way back of these things? I've been told the back is actually the fastest but that could be a complete myth. And then if someone throws up in front I dont want it flying back and....you dont throw up on these things do ya?" She was once again on a roll of questions and excited talk as they waited for their turn to come up, and was almost bouncing by the time they reached the front of the line.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate mistake (Foal)   Unfortunate mistake (Foal) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 4:26 pm

When Jay teased him about faking it so that he could hold her hand, his face went even more red, he really wasn't good at taking that kind of teasing. They then walked over, though his hand was still being held, which made Kane go a little red again, but he recovered when she asked about where he preferred to be I d-don't m-mind... She then asked if he threw up, to which he shook his head, if he couldn't handle that kind of thing he wouldn't be a superhero. He waited in line, hoping for them to get on soon.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate mistake (Foal)   Unfortunate mistake (Foal) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 4:41 pm

"Well if you dont mind then i'm going to chose this spot over here!" She quickly tugged him over near the front of the coaster and settled into the seats. "Woot! This is gonna be awesome!" She was still bouncing in the seat excitedly, waiting for everyone else to get into their spots. "Hurry up and get in or the whole thing will leave without ya!"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate mistake (Foal)   Unfortunate mistake (Foal) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 6:10 pm

Kane was lead along over to the front of the coaster by Jay, Kane then sat down as Jay bounced up and down in the seat next to him, smiling slightly. He waited patiently for the ride to begin, grinning to himself and looking over to Jay Y-you ready?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate mistake (Foal)   Unfortunate mistake (Foal) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unfortunate mistake (Foal)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next