Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Alley Prince is at it again!!!!( Foal) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Alley Prince is at it again!!!!( Foal) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Alley Prince is at it again!!!!( Foal) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Alley Prince is at it again!!!!( Foal) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Alley Prince is at it again!!!!( Foal) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Alley Prince is at it again!!!!( Foal) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Alley Prince is at it again!!!!( Foal) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Alley Prince is at it again!!!!( Foal) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Alley Prince is at it again!!!!( Foal) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Alley Prince is at it again!!!!( Foal) Vote_lcapThe Alley Prince is at it again!!!!( Foal) Voting_barThe Alley Prince is at it again!!!!( Foal) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Alley Prince is at it again!!!!( Foal) Vote_lcapThe Alley Prince is at it again!!!!( Foal) Voting_barThe Alley Prince is at it again!!!!( Foal) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Alley Prince is at it again!!!!( Foal)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Alley Prince is at it again!!!!( Foal) Empty
PostSubject: The Alley Prince is at it again!!!!( Foal)   The Alley Prince is at it again!!!!( Foal) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 4:56 pm

( For your listening pleasure:  Enjoy.^^)

A form swarms up the alley wall, narrowly dodging the swung bat. Spinning in mid air, he kicks a nearby stack of barrels and crates, sending a empty barrel crashing down on some of the thugs. As they fall down, he goombastomps the thug below him, sending falling over with a curse as Ali flips off the tottering mountain of fat, muscle, and sheer raw stench. Landing lightly, he cackles, running down a fork. Seeing a low enough wall, the thief runs up it,flipping to the other side as the thugs recover."After him, he went that way!!!" Holding his breath as they pass, Ali waits..then begins laughing."Freaking idiots, yohahauaha!!"
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Alley Prince is at it again!!!!( Foal)   The Alley Prince is at it again!!!!( Foal) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 5:25 pm

Nikki had been walking by the alley in her usual human form. She stopped suddenly when a groups of thugs ran by her suddenly as if they were chasing someone. She looked over at them, then back at the alley they had come from. She hadnt seen anyone else come out of the alley so assumed the person had given them the slip. Nikki went into the alley and looked around curiously.
"So, gave them the slip huh?" She said to the shadows as she looked around, sniffing about a little to try to find who wasdown there, she could smell some one and continued to follow the scent as she walked further into the alley. She kept her guard up just in case she had decided to follow the wrong person though and had to defend herself fast.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Alley Prince is at it again!!!!( Foal)   The Alley Prince is at it again!!!!( Foal) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 6:59 pm

Ali tilts his head.Ooooh, a female...Grinning, he speaks in a way that made his voice echo wildly."Who dares disturb the wizard of the Alley!!! You trod where demons dare not, mortal!!!! If you do not cease,you shall...pffftt....you shall....Bwa...bwahshaha....Dang it, couldn't keep a straight face, yahahaha....Yeah, but it was kinda easy. Did you see them? They practically oozed stupidity, yahaha!!!But, hmmm...your voice sounds too beautiful to be a dangerous thug...I wonder if I should reveal myself....Nah,its been forever since I played hide and seek!!Track me down if you can!!!" He peeks out from a small gap, raising his brows. My,my...Quietly going up a wall,he waits...
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Alley Prince is at it again!!!!( Foal)   The Alley Prince is at it again!!!!( Foal) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 7:55 pm

Nikki jumped and looked around when the voice echoed around the alley, ready to shift if needed. She calmed though when she heard whoever was speaking start laughing. She shook her head and smirked a little, looking around and continuing to track the scent. "Yeah they were pretty stupid. Ran right past without even noticing me," she looked over at a stack of crates and looked around them, "and no, I'm no thug." She agreed, though not saying anything about whether she was dangerous or not. She didnt need to tell him she was a were ferret. No need to give away her surprise weapon in case he was still actually dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Alley Prince is at it again!!!!( Foal)   The Alley Prince is at it again!!!!( Foal) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 8:22 pm

Ali grins. Heh, he liked her....Lying casually on the roof, the thief speaks into the water drain, projecting his voice back to where he originally was." I can see that. Youknow, you're too cute to be a danger to me, though I'm kinda having fun with my little game.Like my handy work? Dropped a barrel on the idiots.Course, as thick as their heads are, it didn't delay them long." 
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Alley Prince is at it again!!!!( Foal)   The Alley Prince is at it again!!!!( Foal) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 8:40 pm

Nikki laughed a little, "very nice." She looked along the wall as she circled around the area in the alley. She was sure the person was somewhere near the water drain, since the scent seemed to coming from around there. "And I dont know about being to cute to be dangerous.I'm sure I could take care of myself if need be." She said, eyeing the rain drain.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Alley Prince is at it again!!!!( Foal)   The Alley Prince is at it again!!!!( Foal) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 9:01 pm

Ali grins, stealthily making his way down fire escape as she begins to nose around the area. As she eyes the drain,he hangs upside down right behind her, considering what to do. Hmmmm....heheheheh...."Oh, i I'm sure you can. Your skill probably equals your beauty. By the way...boo."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Alley Prince is at it again!!!!( Foal)   The Alley Prince is at it again!!!!( Foal) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 10:06 pm

Nikki jumped and spun around, ready to fight. She slowly relaxed as she looked over the kid, figuring if he had meant to attack her he would have done it while her back was turned. "Well, seems you've decided to end your game of hide and seek then." She crossed her arms and leaned against the wall of the alley. "So why were those guys chasing you?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Alley Prince is at it again!!!!( Foal)   The Alley Prince is at it again!!!!( Foal) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 11:20 pm

Ali grins cheekily."Well, its not like you woulda found me, since I'm so good at hiding, you know....Just joking, hahaha! I decided to surrender, since you were so close. Impatient, you know?." Adjusting his feet, he falls, only to flip and and land lightly on his feet. Striking a pose, he cheers."Whoop!! 10 points! Feel free to bask in my greatness!!!" At her question, he shrugs, then assumes a mock innocent air."Oh, don't know...they probably wanted to pick on a poor, innocent child...." Then the thief cackles."Though maybe me yoinking something might have something to do with it!"
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Alley Prince is at it again!!!!( Foal)   The Alley Prince is at it again!!!!( Foal) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 11:45 pm

Nikki smirked a little, "oh I would have found you. Great tracking skills and all." She looked over the admitted theif, "so a theif huh? Well I guess that would explain the angry thugs chasing you." She curiously began to circle the kid, "name's Nikki by the way."  She still wasnt sure if she could trust this guy or not, but sitting still in one place wasnt really her thing.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Alley Prince is at it again!!!!( Foal)   The Alley Prince is at it again!!!!( Foal) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 1:01 am

Ali grins."Ooooh, a huntress, are we?" He shrugs."Well, you'd be surprised how temperamental people can get over the loss of stuff, even if its not theirs to begin with." She introduces herself, circling around him. Sticking his hands in his pockets, the guy waggles his eyebrows playfully."See anything you like?Heh, its a pleasure to meet ya, Nikka. Im honored a Queen like you wished to tell me her name. I'm Ali'Kintar, Alleyrunner."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Alley Prince is at it again!!!!( Foal)   The Alley Prince is at it again!!!!( Foal) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 1:15 am

Nikki smiled a little, "oh you could call me that," she had never really thought to call herself a huntress, though it did sound nice. Kind of feirce and agile. She may have to start using that. Especially since people didnt take 'were ferret' very seriously. Didnt seem to be very threatening it seems.
She rolled her eyes when he asked if there was anytging she liked and gave a bit of a wicked grin, "not really, far to skinny and not nearly enough meat. Wouldnt even settle as a snack." She let him make what he would of that comment and stopped to think over his name, "ok Ali-ki...Alika....Alibaba. ....you got a nick name?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Alley Prince is at it again!!!!( Foal)   The Alley Prince is at it again!!!!( Foal) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 2:14 am

Ali grins, then blinks as she fires back,cackling."Oooooh, right for the heart!!I'll have you know I'm pure, refined muscle.Do you see these howitzers?" He comically flexes, and laughs as she stumbles over his name."You'd be surprise, or maybe not, how many times I'm asked that...My friends call me Ali." 

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Alley Prince is at it again!!!!( Foal)   The Alley Prince is at it again!!!!( Foal) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 12:54 pm

Nikki made a joking disquisted face, "blah, pure muscle is nothing but griscle." She smirked a little. "Well Ali, I'm guessing you must be a pretty good theif to have sbatched and outrun those guys. Had a lot of practice I'm guessing?" She laughed alittle. She wasnt planning on turning him in or anything, since she didnt exactly walk on the good side....more like teetered one that fine line between good and bad then chilled on the mischeiviuos side regularly.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Alley Prince is at it again!!!!( Foal)   The Alley Prince is at it again!!!!( Foal) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 10:28 pm

Ali blinks, then rears back, hand clutching his shirt over where his heart was."Oh!!!!A grevious blow! Your words, they strike me mortal!!!!You may be a rose, but your thorns are sharp, milady!!" As the were ferret asks the question, the mighty actor ceases his performance in the middle of falling backwards.Rocking back and forth, Ali grins."Yep!! Been at it since I was a little kid!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alley Prince is at it again!!!!( Foal)   The Alley Prince is at it again!!!!( Foal) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Alley Prince is at it again!!!!( Foal)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next