Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Unfortunate mistake (Foal) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Unfortunate mistake (Foal) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Unfortunate mistake (Foal) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Unfortunate mistake (Foal) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Unfortunate mistake (Foal) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Unfortunate mistake (Foal) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Unfortunate mistake (Foal) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Unfortunate mistake (Foal) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Unfortunate mistake (Foal) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Unfortunate mistake (Foal) Vote_lcapUnfortunate mistake (Foal) Voting_barUnfortunate mistake (Foal) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Unfortunate mistake (Foal) Vote_lcapUnfortunate mistake (Foal) Voting_barUnfortunate mistake (Foal) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Unfortunate mistake (Foal)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Unfortunate mistake (Foal) Empty
PostSubject: Unfortunate mistake (Foal)   Unfortunate mistake (Foal) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 4:38 pm

***Part I did for fun, you don't actually have to read it***

Today was the birth of a new super villain. An individual who was more legend than man. A legend who took the form of an 18 year old boy with shaved black hair. He was garbed in robes like a king, he probably thought he looked cool but he just looked like his sense of time was really messed up and he thought it was Halloween.

While his costume was a joke, his power certainly wasn't. He picked a fight with some rival gang members and burned them all with fire spewing from his hands like a flame thrower. People who observed this fight ran away, but he used fire to block off their path, he then demanded he gave them certain things, like money or their phones.

He gathered up a pile of stolen belongings, looked at all the loot he had gathered and laughed maniacally. He looked at his victims and spotted a young girl around his age Alright, listen up! I'll let you all go if that girl strips! he covered his hand in flames Or would you rather I burnt them off myself?

He started to laugh, but was interrupted in the middle of it by a loud sound. He stopped suddenly, staring at the source of the sound with a startled look. The sound was the ground being stomped on with the super strong foot of Kane, otherwise known as Kicker. The villain lost his cool for a second when he saw who it was, but quickly regained it Wahahahaha, you wanna fight, hero? I'll burn you and make you my bi-

The vulgarity he was about to utter was forced back into his mouth by the foot of Kicker, who kicked him in the face and sent him flying. He hit the wall and bounced off, but he landed on his feet, Kane was surprised for a second, that should have been a knock-out blow! Kane was about to charge him, but then the villain collapsed, the whites of his eyes showing. Turns out him landing on his feet was just a coincidence and he wasn't really conscious.

Kane sighed, then grinned as the victims cheered him, he raised his hands into the air as if he wad won a championship fight and ran around in circles, highfiving anyone who would return it. He went over to the pile of stuff the guy was going to steal and started returning everything, when he gave the girl that was being threatened by the villain earlier her phone back, she hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. Soon, everyone had their stuff back, so Kane waved everyone goodbye and dashed off.

***Important part***

A few hours later, Kane had finished his patrol, he lowered himself down into an alleyway when no one was looking. In this alley, he made sure no one could see him before he took off his hoody and the bullet-proof vest he wore underneath and removed his mask, revealing the shy and nervous kid he was when he wasn't Kicker.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate mistake (Foal)   Unfortunate mistake (Foal) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 5:17 pm

Jay had been flying above the city when she thought she had seen Kicker head into an alley. Maybe there were some mischief makers down there, or some lost kid or something... "meh, might as well go see what cought the airheads attention over there." She turned towards the alley and landed on one of the rooftops that lined the sides and looked down into it, just in time to see Kicker take his mask off and- wait... hadnt she seen that kid before? Jay started to grin like a cat who ate the family's favorite parrot. She silently glidded down and landed behind Kane and smirked, sticking her hands in her pockets "Hey there Airhead"
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate mistake (Foal)   Unfortunate mistake (Foal) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 5:38 pm

Kane put the stuff back in his hiding place and was about to go and walk off, when he heard a painfully familiar voice address him. No, it couldn't be, surely not. He turned around and saw it was indeed Jay. He managed to mask his surprise, maybe she hadn't seen him dressed as Kicker, so he tried to act casual Oh, h-hi there. Y-you're that g-girl I m-m-m-met that one ti-t-time to be fair, that was casual for Kane, due to his intense shyness.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate mistake (Foal)   Unfortunate mistake (Foal) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 5:57 pm

"Yeah, I helped you get your wallet back" Jay paused for a second then continued, "and then you also met me when I was nearly demon food, and you gave me that annoying nickname." She shook her head, "no use playin stupid Airhead, I know who you are. I saw you stash your stuff." She glanced at the area where he stashed his costume and crossed her arms. Oh Jay was gonna have so much fun with this.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate mistake (Foal)   Unfortunate mistake (Foal) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 6:10 pm

So she knew after all, well that was annoying, Kane's response was immediate Please don't tell anyone! he didn't even stutter, such was his urgency. He didn't want his secret getting out, that would be the end of him. But Kane realised how vulnerable he was being, so he coughed and decided to act tough O-or I-I-I'll m-me-mess y-you up acting tough was never his strong suit.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate mistake (Foal)   Unfortunate mistake (Foal) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 6:31 pm

"Oh calm down tough guy, im not planning on blowin your secret," she laughed a little at his attempt to act all tough. "Is that mask possessed or something cuz you sure act different without it" she laughed again and walked toward Kane, obviously not frightened by his earlier threat, "besides we're on the same team. Although youve gotta some what over inflated ego. So what good would it do me to rat you out?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate mistake (Foal)   Unfortunate mistake (Foal) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 4:16 pm

Kane was visibly relieved when she stated that she wasn't going to tell anyone about his secret, he was sure she could be trusted, but you can just never tell in this city. She laughed at his attempt to act tough, which made him go red faced and he slightly retreated backwards, as if he didn't want to be here anymore. She then asked if the mask was possessed, to which Kane just flinched and mumbled a reply N-n-no, i-it's not that. I j-just feel m-m-m-more con-confident with the m-m-mask on is a-all
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate mistake (Foal)   Unfortunate mistake (Foal) Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 10:58 am

Jay laughed a little, "so if we put a paper bag over your head?" She asked jokingly. "So what did you have planned for the rest of today? Guessing your done with superhero work," she added. "Wanna go hang out or something? Since I dont have to worry about the nicknames it doesnt seem so bad"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate mistake (Foal)   Unfortunate mistake (Foal) Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 6:35 pm

Kane would have frowned at her joke about the paper bag, but if it was him making fun of himself he would have made the same joke, so instead he grinned slightly, but he still looked slightly uncomfortable. She asked if he had any plans and if he wanted to hang out, he took a few seconds to form the words to respond, making nothing but sputtering noises until he found the strength to speak, albeit quite slowly I w-was going to d-d-do s-so-some homewo-wor-work... but uhh... n-none of it's f-for to-to-tomo-tomorrow... s-so I g-guess we ca-can hang out his face went tomato red when he realised how embarrassingly long it took him to say that.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate mistake (Foal)   Unfortunate mistake (Foal) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 6:41 pm

Jay had just looked at him curiously as he sounded like he was almost choking on his own words before he got that sentence out. "Well, alright! Lets go see what kind of mischief we can get into!" she didn't even wait for a response that time and grabbed his arm, racing further down the alley as if she knew which way she was heading (though in all reality, on the ground Jay had no sense of direction)
"So what do you wanna do first? I think theres a comic shop some place around here, or there's a candy store someplace down the road... OH OH OH!!! Theres a carnival thingy down on the docks!" Jay continued giving out ideas though she really wasn't even paying attention to the direction she was heading or she would have known none of that was actually near them.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate mistake (Foal)   Unfortunate mistake (Foal) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 4:30 pm

Kane was about to try and struggle his way through a response, but then his arm was grabbed and he was being dragged down the alleyway. This is how he would die, being dragged into an alley by a strange girl. There were worse ways to go but he'd have hoped that he would have at least gone down fighting. She started suggesting things to do, but they were all things that they couldn't do in this area of town, he tried to point that out but obviously he couldn't get a word in, so he just helplessly got dragged along to the shady part of town.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate mistake (Foal)   Unfortunate mistake (Foal) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 6:47 pm

(XD poor Kane's just gonna get dragged to his death by a sugared up winged person and has no choice but to go with it)

Jay started to hum a bit when Kane didn't really respond (as if she had given him much of a chance) to what he would rather do and continued to drag him along. "Well if you have no preferance, uh.... "she paused, "which way were we goingagain?" She asked, pausing to look up at the sky and then around the alley a little as Iif it would help her figure out where she was.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate mistake (Foal)   Unfortunate mistake (Foal) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:34 pm

Eventually, they actually went to a stop, oh thank god, if it was anyone else their legs would have been tired from being dragged along so much. She asked which way they were going, to which Kane finally got the chance to speak Y-you're g-g-going t-the wr-w-wrong way f-for all th-those th-things y-you ment-mentio-mentioned although it took him a while to say it, so she might have dragged him off again before he got a chance to finish.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate mistake (Foal)   Unfortunate mistake (Foal) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 10:46 pm

Surprisingly, Jay waited through his whole sentence then responded witha slow, "ooooooooh........ yeah im totally lost on the ground. Welp," she paused and then grabbed hold of both of Kane's hands, "goin up!" Before he could say much more, if anything, Jay took to the air with a few beats of her wings and began to ascend over the buildings.

"Alright. I totally can see where im going now." Jay said, pretty confidently even. "So what is it you wanna do?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate mistake (Foal)   Unfortunate mistake (Foal) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 5:49 pm

Kane was genuinely surprised that he was able to get a whole sentence in before Jay dragged him away in a sugar high, or at least it seemed like she was on one. Jay admitted that she was lost, then she grabbed Kane's hands, his face reddened and he slightly panicked, but then she flew into the air and he realised that he had just been jumping to conclusions.

Once they were in the air, which wasn't at all a new experience for Kane, Jay would ask what he wanted to do Th-th-the d-d-docks sound n-n-n-ni-nice, t-the ones w-w-where the car-carn-carnival i-i-is while they were in the air Kane would be kicking against the air so that he was the one doing some of the work to keep him up and it wouldn't just be Jay doing all the work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate mistake (Foal)   Unfortunate mistake (Foal) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unfortunate mistake (Foal)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next