Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 7 Vote_lcapWe will live.....( Main thread) - Page 7 Voting_barWe will live.....( Main thread) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Moon
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 7 Vote_lcapWe will live.....( Main thread) - Page 7 Voting_barWe will live.....( Main thread) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

We will live.....( Main thread)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character
Name: Natalie Donna
Code Name: Nano
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 12:29 pm

bleh "Mortatech." Raith stated, "My father was funding Mortatech's medical branch. They were about to launch a program and they asked him to name it, so, he named it after me because I would always come with him when he was watching the progress." Raith said as she pulled down her hood and mask revealing her short dark hair, freckled nose, and no snaggle tooth. "It was called 'Project Atlas' and was a *air quotes* medication *air quotes* that would go world wide after a few tests to make sure that it worked properly." as they walked on she held the glow stick to her face making her eyes practically glow, "Obviously it didn't work they way they wanted."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 5:14 pm

"So you then assumed everyone watched tv and heard about what the program was called so you assumed that everyone would assume some random girl with the same name must have been the cause so you hid your self." she said not looking back to her as she walked. "You should know that there are many who dont care about how it started and that were all just fucked now yeah some might be angry at the one who started it but many lost communications with the outside world before that was announced."

"The last thing we heard on tv or radio in our town was that people were getting sick and that was it nothing else and most of us were more focused on graduation coming up to think about sick people. I honestly dont care if your family passed out and forced the medication into an entire city then tossed the zombies onto another city and single handedly caused this all because now and days there are way worse people. like those bandits that see this as a never ending end of the world party and kill people for fun..."

"I've seen people eat other people and no i'm not talking about zombies im taking about healthy normal people eatings my friends and tried to make me do the same. To me what your father did was an accident that turned into sadly a normal everyday level of bad thing and i dont care anymore all i care about is trying to live as long as i can out here." she said bluntly never once looking back. "I'm not saying to suck it up or anything i'm just saying to not yell at others who dont seem to care nor let something in the past like that get you or others killed orelse you're no better than anyone else."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 6:21 pm

Rai blinks at the revelation. He starescat Raith, walking close to her, calmfaced."......I knew it....I freaking knew it....." He suddenly boops her nose, grinning."You ARE cute!!!" The macheteweilder winks, then shrugs." Eh, I was pissed at the idiots who did this before, no disrespect, but....Its not zeds that killed my family, its nutters like the ones that were just chasing us..Your fam screwed up, but it is what it is.Now, you have one obligation....live. Live, and try to find redemption somehow,if you feel you gotta...We're traveling together now, and its no good fighting with each other."
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 8:34 pm

Atlas looked at Stella as she spoke her mind on the suject, then froze when Rai booped her nose. "Well, I'm glad that neither of you care," she stated, "And Rai, the main resason I'm still lingering on it is because my parents left the contry on a business trip the two days before the government closed the country off, leaving me alone." as they continued to walk Atlas brushed her bangs out of her face. 'Is he trying to flirt?' she thought with a smirk appeiring on her face.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 6:55 pm

"well either way like rai said were stuck with each other so letsfocus on not getting each other killed and not fighting." She glanced back noticing the two and rolled her eyes a bit as she noticed rai trying to flirt with her, let the third wheel mode commence, she thought to herself as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 12:12 pm

Rai blinks. Her parents had left her."I'm sorry...that sucks." He looks at her, then trips a little."Ah! Uhm....stupid rocks, hehehe..." The boy rubs the back of his head, then tilts it."So...where'd you learn to parkour?" Rai really was curious. He'd come from a family of athletes, but why would a daughter of a CEO learn that skill, cool though it is.
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 12:50 pm

Taking little notice of Stella's awkwardness Atlas answered Rai's question, "I learned watching TV." she said blankly. 'If this kid tries anything I'm ganna clock him.' she thought as she kick some stones one the floor of the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 10:53 pm

Stella kept walking focusing on that rather than being the third wheel. Meanwhile up on the roof that lit up brightly being the only lit up roof and the sun being set Lucky worked on the bombs while the others partied. "ARG! IT LOOKS LIKE WE GOT SOME ZOMBIE BOOTY IMBOUND!" a bandit shouted looking through his binoculars. Towards the road they came in on a massive hoard making their way into the city now. Lucy looked up then with a blank face.

'Hopefully those guys made it out of the city already... I did warn them after all.... if they haven't hopefully the path will be clear before they try and leave the tunnel... if it isn't they are bond to get flooded with zombies.' She put her explosives away and got up. "Do you have the speakers ready?"

Noah asked a fellow bandit who was hooking up some massive amps and stereo speakers from local stores up. "Yep!" He grinned widely "THEN LETS PARTY!" they all cheered as lucy looked to the speakers as super loud music blared through them being heard throughout most of the city due to how silent it was prior before the music started.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 9:03 am

Rai blinks."Watching TV?Huh....Interesting..." He nods,grinning."That's one way to do it! Well done, its rather difficult to learn from TV I've heard." Hnm..She seemed..annoyed? Well, let's see what Stella is up to.He scurries up to her."So,mighty Chopper, how do things look...hmm?" Rai glances back, hearing sounds, then clears his throat."Ladies....perhaps we should pick up the pace?"
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 12:35 am

Atlas too heard the music coming form the other end of the tunnel and glanced back, she then looked at the walls as they walked and saw a big "1" on it, "It looks like we've walk a mile already," she statred, "and if I remeber correcty these tunnels were normaly no longer than two miles. We can run to the end if you want?" Atlas asked her companions. 'If I remember correctly there's a bunker at the end of this tunnel, maybe there's food in it!' she thought as she awaited an answer.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 1:53 pm

Stella nodded "to be honest I always failed the mile run in school but I'll try to keep up" She was probably the least athletic in the group. she looked back as she listened to the music. "By the way... how likely are zombies managing to get in here?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 3:17 pm

Rai nods."Right....let's run it,then." He lookscat Stella, considering ASD he begins to pick up speed." Not sure.....but let's not stay to find out,eh?"
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 1:32 pm

Atlas began to run with the others, "Well, assuming any zombies make it up the stairs the only way they'd be able to get down here is if that girl left the door open," she said, "Even if any got down here they'd be crawlers before they got to us." As they ran Atlas tried to remember whether the door at the other end was locked with a pass code or a key.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 4:26 am

Stella nodded and was quickly left behind she was really slow clearly before the the break out of zombies she wasn't really the athletic type. The others would arrive far before she would and as she neared she looked so exhausted that she'd pass out. She panted and fell to her knees and hands panting and gasping for air. She pulled down her mask as she gasped for air, comparing her to the other two one could wonder how she had been surviving alone all this time.

Her vision was a bit hazy now due to lack of air and her edges of her vision was dark but she saw them working on the door. She pulled her mask back up and forced herself to her feet and stumbled a bit panting before doing her best to jog over to the other two. When she got over she hunched over holding her knees panting still. "so whats the-... status..."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 11:50 am

Rai blinks."Aaaah, I see..So, not too dangerous..." They get the door, and the swordsman glances at Stella."The status is that you need to take a breather." He pulls out a bottle of water, and holds it out." OK...here you go. Don't gulp at it..Slow drinks....Well done, really."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We will live.....( Main thread)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next