Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) Vote_lcapSteven Universe Main Thread (AU) Voting_barSteven Universe Main Thread (AU) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) Vote_lcapSteven Universe Main Thread (AU) Voting_barSteven Universe Main Thread (AU) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Steven Universe Main Thread (AU)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) Empty
PostSubject: Steven Universe Main Thread (AU)   Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 5:39 pm

It was a beautiful day at the Temple. The skies were clear, the air was fresh, and they hadn't had a single warning about corrupted gems in a week. Things were going slow, but after living for over 4000 years, some days you need to take it slow.
Tanzanite stood upon the balcony over looking the mountains around them. Just over the mountain was a small town called Olanville. The people there knew of the Crystal Gems, but rarely went up to the temple to check them out. It made things easier for them however, they never had to worry about civilian causalities.

The tall gem walked back into the house which was simply an open area that contained really a small kitchen, a fold out couch, and a tv. This was usually if they had people that wandered in, Tanzanite personally never enjoyed eating food, But she did enjoy watching humans do so.
She walked passed the warp pad and towards the temple door. This door had one large circle in the middle and two gems on either side. These represented the Crystal Gems that fought and protected this side of the earth, the ones that stayed and lived in this home.

When Tanzanite stood in front of the door, she waved her hand in front of it and the door cracked open with a purple glow, letting her in to her room temple.
The whole world sprawled out before her, the sky was a galaxy filled with purples, pinks and blues. The ground beneath her was grass like except that it was black. This area led up to her temple which was modeled after a greek/roman temple. In here she kept her prize possessions from over the years. It had her secrets, her memories, and a nice place for her to meditate.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Main Thread (AU)   Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 7:11 pm

Serpentine had just gotten to Earth. It certainly was interesting, though beautiful isn't a word he'd use to describe it. The city was dirty and people were rude. He almost found it disgusting.

"Tch. Not worth all the trouble if ya ask me..." He mumbled to himself, shoving hands into his pockets and starting his hunt. The temple was close, he knew that much... inside was the one he was looking for. Some special gem or something.

The civilians mostly left him alone, not too surprised by a Gem around them. They were close enough to the temple to be familiar with Gems. Speaking of the Temple, after only 10 minutes of walking at his leisurely pace he found the Temple. He spotted the girl on the balcony, about to start meditating.

"You wouldn't happen to be a Crystal Gem temple, would ya? I've been lookin' for you." Serpentine noticed the balcony and made a force field for him to stand on so he could get to it. He jumped on it gracefully, poking his head in. "Anyone home?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Main Thread (AU)   Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 9:34 pm

While Tanzanite was meditating, she got an alarm of sort from the house. It seemed like someone had walked in, probably a wandering human. The gem stood up and begun walking towards the door to the temple, really in no rush. Once at the door, she flicked her wrist which opened it to the house. She smiled when she saw a boy at the door, although he didn't look human. However, Tanzanite was not quick to judge, therefore she approached with a welcoming aurora around them.
"Hello, are you here for something?" She asked, stopping a little ways from him. She really wished Obsidian were here right now.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Main Thread (AU)   Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 1:59 pm

Tanzanite wished Obsidian were there, so she must have been relieved when Obsidian had heard that something was going on so she showed up in the doorway, trying to look as serious as she could despite being the shortest one here by a factor of one foot, or more in the case of the individual who arrived. She let Tanzanite do the talking and tried to focus on hiding her nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Main Thread (AU)   Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 3:53 pm

The welcoming aura seemed to have no effect on Serpentine. To be honest he already felt welcome, and calm. He was hardly scared of the Gems in front of him. "Aa. Yeah, I am. I'm a Gem, looking to protect the Earth. Is this where I sign up? You guys most certainly don't look like the humans out there."

Serpentine was lying, obviously, but he delivered the lines with ease and didn't once break his cool. He was actually quite good at lying, it seemed. "You can call me Serpentine."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Main Thread (AU)   Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 4:28 pm

Meanwhile, out of the town raced a troublemaker and newcomer,his long coat flying out behind him as wind ruffles the short,buzzed mohawk on his head." Hahahaha!!!Catch me if you can,morons!!!whoohooooooooo!" The large heavy set guy, a icecream cone sticking out of Hus hair like a weird hat, stops,huffing." Y-you....little....w-weasel..." Soon, Dai leaves him behind, grinning as electricity crackles among his hands. He looks around." Huh....heard there was a gem temple around here...." The mischievous Gem, glances at his palm, then grins."Let's check it out!!!"......

And so, he arrives..He sees the situation, and decides just to see.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Main Thread (AU)   Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 4:41 pm

Tanzanite didn't like this one bit. Homeworld gems didn't just casually walk up to the door and ask to 'protect the earth' and not have something behind it. Nonetheless, she wasn't just going to attack him out of the blue, she had no need to.
"Hello Serpentine, I am Tanzanite and this is Obsidian." She said, motioning to the smaller gem. Tanzanite smiled then looked up when she heard yelling from the near by town. Nothing happens in Olanville unless it's provoked, that being said, something was going on.

"Well Serpentine, you can join us to find out whats going on in the city." She noted, looking at Obsidian and running towards the sound, and in this case, towards Dai.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Main Thread (AU)   Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 3:55 pm

Serpentine gave a smile at Tanzanite's reply. "Perfect. Nice to meet the both of you. Hopefully I can help with whatever the situation is." He surprised himself at how good he was at this. He went back to the balcony and made another force field to step on, he'd look back at Obsidian and Tanzanite as he motioned to let them on with him. "I think I can get us there faster."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Main Thread (AU)   Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 4:50 pm

So the guy said that he was here to join the cause? Obsidian didn't know whether or not he could be trusted, she figured she should just leave the decision to Tanzanite, she was indecisive like that. A sound could be heard elsewhere, so Tanzanite went to investigate, Obsidian ran after her. But then this Serpentine guy offered to bring them there faster, Obsidian didn't know if it was okay to trust him, so she was hesitant, but she would do whatever Tanzanite did.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Main Thread (AU)   Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 5:13 pm

Dais eyes widen as they start running towards him. He scrabbles at the bark of a nearby tree, crawling his way up.'Crud..if they find me..I'm in deep doodoo!!' The trickster manages to get among the leaves, though a few float down to touch the forest floor.' Heheheheh...they'll never find me.'
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Main Thread (AU)   Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 5:22 pm

Obsidian seemed just as unsure about this gem just as much s Tanzanite, except that Tanzanite could hide it. Because of this, she didn't want Obsidian to be worried if they were about to fight. The larger gem would send a wave of calming aurora to her, trying to help as she walked onto Serpentine's bubble.
The three gems would smoothly, and quickly, head over to the sound when she saw an unfamiliar face. Tanzanite chuckled at his hiding spot, considering how he stuck out it was quite laughable.

She would jump off the bubble and land right in front of the tree. Tanzanite would then look up and smile.
"Hello, can we help you?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Main Thread (AU)   Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 1:40 pm

Serpentine would bring the bubble down right where Tanzanite had landed. He frowned up at the man, who was pretty obvious in the tree. Speaking of, that was an interesting thing. The tree with bright green leaves. He caught one of the falling leaves in his hand, raising an eyebrow at the way it matched his skin color.

"Hm..." He mumbled, then looked to the guy in the tree. "That wasn't a very good hiding spot. Maybe if you looked like me it'd be better."

His voice was even and calm, showing that Tanzanite's aura was working. That being said he was pretty sure he'd be able to calmly pick them apart with his force fields. He just wanted to make sure he got all of the gems at once. He didn't want to have to hunt them...
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Main Thread (AU)   Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 5:11 pm

Tanzanite, Obsidian and the stranger arrived at the scene to see another gem hiding embarrassingly bad, she could straight up see him from super far away, part of her wanted to burn the branches so that he would be forced out of the tree, but she didn't. When the bubble touched down, Obsidian went down and approached the gem, but she didn't say anything, come to think of it she hadn't been very talkative today.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Main Thread (AU)   Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 5:59 pm

( lol. No Snake is Dai) 

Dai crouched the branch, snickering softly.There was no way they'd see him,not among these leaves.. He hears a greeting, and twitches.They could see him!!He looks around."........." Wait.....why were there so little leaves?! This was a tree,for crying out loud!!He clears his throat, standing up and leaning casually against the trunk." Why, hello.Oh,help me?" He grins recklessly." Well, could you provide instructions to Heaven? I'm sure two angels like yourselves know vthe way." He nods respectfully at Serpentine, then hops down, landing with a roll." I'm Diamond, though I go by Dai. But, I suppose you ladies can call me whatever." The silver tongued prankster looks at Serp." Ey,man. Cool look. Its a pleasure to meet you,as well."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Main Thread (AU)   Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 12:39 am

It seemed like the others agreed, his hiding spot wasn't very thought out. The boy jumped out of the tree and landed before them, seemingly smaller than all of them.
Of course his first reaction was too try to be as slick as he could, but Tanzanite just giggled. Poor Obsidian must be very uncomfortable in this kind of situation.

"Well Dai, I am Tanzanite, this is Obsidian and Serpentine. Can I ask why a human like yourself is causing such trouble in Olanville?" She asked, watching him and Serpentine now. Not only did she not trust Serpentine yet, but she was very confused on why a human would act like this. Let alone, he didn't look too much like a human. The only thing keeping her from thinking he was a gem was that there were no way that two homeworld gems would visit them in one day.. would there?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Main Thread (AU)   Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steven Universe Main Thread (AU)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Completed Roleplays-
Jump to: