Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) Vote_lcapFinal Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) Voting_barFinal Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) Vote_lcapFinal Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) Voting_barFinal Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 9:25 pm

The young traveler stood on the deck of the fery, smiling happily as he feels the see hair ruffling his hair. Looking across the water, Rukarai grins as he sees Besaid Island."Ah, the island where it all started.....The qest for the Eternal Calm......I wonder if Tidus and Yuna, Wakka and Lulu are still living there.......So cool!!!" As the ship docks, he looks down as what seems to be a normal, if somewhat futuristic looking, gauntlet armor beeps. Raising his hand, he gulps as a holographic image of his foster sister pops up from a glass circle in his palm."ehehehehehe....er, hello, Akari....uhm, whatcha need?" She sighs."Just making sure you remember not to cause trouble this time. We don't need to make a nuisance in Besaid, it's a peaceful village, and doesn't need trouble'." Raku blinks, offended. "I don't cause trouble!!!" She raises a eyebrow."Oh really? What about Macalania?" "I didn't mean to melt the ice scuplture!" Djose?" "How was I suposed to know the lighning bolt would go off and singe a guy's eyebrows off!" Thunder Plains?" Hey, I just couldn't let the feind get her! I destroyed it, even if she was zapped also....." Mt. Gagazet?" "Those Ronso were far too serious!" Luca?" "I wasn't just going to let myself be mugged, how was I supposed to know he was a street performer who played pranks on passerby?" Kilika?" It's only cooincedince that I was nearby when that barrel of rare wine fell into the water!" She sighs, shaking her head."Whatever, just be careful, this time around." The gauntlet shuts off, and he sighs."Man.....she won't give me a break....oh well....." Continuig on into the village, he blinks as he hears a scream. "A feind, it's attacking my child! Help us!" Unsheathing his sword, the young traveler runs up the path, blinking as he sees a dog type feind threatening a small child. Growling, he runs up, only to fall over as the dog turns around and rushes him. Catching himself on a hand, he spins on it, cutting the Coyote in half from a handstanding position. standng back up, the young traveler grins as the feind fades into pyreflies."No worries, it's gone now, kid." "Woa-hoh-hoh, you're not bad with that tree splitter, yah?" Blinking, Ruka turns around, grinning in awe."Wow, you're Wakka!!"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 11:07 am

Arinthia had run out with her uncle Wakka, her hands glowing a green hue but it faded once she saw the boy vanquish the fiend, taking a sigh of relief "thank goodness..." She uttered quietly, standing by Wakka. She kept quiet for now and just stared at the boy, she would let her uncle Wakka deal with the stranger as she tightened her hair bobble that had her very long hair tied back in, various plaits in her messy looking hair, standing with her hands behind her back she watched the boy calmly, smiling at the little kid who he had saved.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 12:19 pm

Shiroto was wandering through the village when he heard the commotion. He ran over to where the fiend was attacking the boy, sword half unsheathed, to slay it, but it had already been finished off by some scrawny teen with grayish blue hair. 'So much for that, then...' he thought to himself, sheathing his broadsword. Wakka had appeared to praise the stranger's fighting skills, with his niece, Arinthia, in tow. Shiroto contemplated going back to wandering the village, but decided that if anything caught the attention of one of Yuna's guardians, it was probably worth it to stick around.

Last edited by saturnstormx on Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 12:53 pm

Wakku nods, grinning. "Yah, that,s right buddy! What I wanna know is, who are you, and how can you possibly swing that thing one handed?" Hepoints at the Storm Fang, a massive hunk of sharpened steel that was easily the size of the legendary Auron's sword, and was just a 4th off of being twice the size.Raku grins, lightning running through hsis hair in excitement."Name's Rukarai. I'm a treasure hunter, and I also take care of feinds. as for this......" The young traveler waggles his sword, before sheathing it on his back,"I've always been strong, I can't remember how I got this way....But I'll find out one day!" Wakka nods, his signiture horn like curl wagging in the breeze." Well, Raku, welcome to Besaid, nice to meetcha! this is my neice Arintha." Raku grins at her ,"nice to meetcha, Arin!" He salutes. Wakka looks over his shoulder."And that guy behind you with the sword is also a traveler, erhm, I'm getting forgetful in my old age, I can't remember his name, hahahahhah!" Raku nods, then looks at the mother and child, walking over to them. The mother smiles gratefuly at him."Thank you for saving my son." the fghter grins."No worries, it was no trouble at all." he looks at the child, who was still crying from fear.Smiling gently, Raku kneels down, clasping his hands together, sparking."No need to cry, little buddy.Look at this, it's pretty cool!" When the little boy raises his head, the traveler draws his hands apart, and tiny ords of lightning dart between them, drawing glowing pictures in the air. The child stops his crying , and stares in awe. Clasping his hands together again, Raku concentrates, then opens them after a flash, revealing a floating ball that was formed of what looked like crystal, though it was actually concentrated lightning essense."here ya go. toss it, and it'll stun a feind, and return to you. It also bounces pretty good!" handing it over, he smiles as the little boy laughs in join. getting up, he staggers, shaking his head."oooof, that took it out of me..." Wakka nods, a look of awe on his face at what the young traveler had just done. " Yah, man, you look wrecked, you can stay with us tonight."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 1:14 pm

Arinthia would nod in greeting to Raku when she was introduced "n-nice to meet you" she said in a soft voice, she then would stand with her uncle Wakka and smiled when Raku cheered up the little boy, after Wakka mentioned he could stay she nodded "I'll get a bed ready and let Lulu know" she said as she hurried off to their house and started setting up a bedroll and bed frame for the stranger, a few girls following Arinthia "Arin, can you come make flower crowns for my birthday later?" Asked the oldest looking one "sure I can Zia, I have to help Wakka tend to the strangers too though" she said as Lulu walked in "aunt Lulu, the stranger who saved the boy might be staying with us, Wakka offered him a place to stay here" she explained, if Lulu didn't have anything to add she would follow Zia and her friends to the nearby field filled with dasies, Arinthia would sit with the girls and start helping them make daisy chains and crowns.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 1:49 pm

"I'll refresh your memory then, sir." Shiroto said, grinning, "The name's Shiroto Ranegetsu." He watched the blue-grey haired kid cheer up the boy who was attacked with his lightning magic, and made a weapon for the boy to use to defend himself with should he be attacked by another feind. 
The kid got up and announced he was pretty tired, and Wakka told him he was welcome to stay at their home for the night. 
"By the way, I didn't catch your name either." Shiroto turned to the lightning boy.

Last edited by saturnstormx on Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 2:03 pm

Lulu sighs, shaking her head, holding a hand to her forehead. "He's got to learn to stop taking in strays. Well, go help youre friends pick some Daisies, while I go talk to our conquering heroes..." As they walk off, Lulu hurries to the outskirts of the town, looking at Wakka." I've heard you've brought home a stray, husband..." Wakka gulps, then grins."Er...yes, he saved the neighbors, so I thought it the least I can do...." He walks closer to her, speaking into his wife's ear."Plus, he's a master lightning mage! I saw him preform a spell I've never seen, before! I thought you might like to learn more about him...." Lulu nods, then looks at Raku."Welcomke to Besaid." Raku nods, bowing." Thank you, Grand Mage Lulu, it's an honor!" He then looks at Shiroto."It's nice to meetcha, Shiro! Mine's Rakurai!"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 2:20 pm

Arinthia was giggling with the younger girls as she helped them make daisy chains, styling their hair nicely too with the large amount of hair bobbles she had in her pocket, brushing their hair with a small comb with mechanical engravings on it that looked Al Bhed. She weaved flowers into their hair happily, it was quite relaxing.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 2:46 pm

Lulu walked out to meet the heroes, seeming a bit annoyed with Wakka's tendencies to take in strangers. Shiroto nodded at Rakurai with a grin on his face. "You've got a pretty cool name, Rakurai. It fits you well." he turned around, ready to leave. "Well, I'll be off then. Have some errands to run. Good day, Wakka, Lulu. See ya round, Rakurai." he said, glancing back at them with a wave.

Last edited by saturnstormx on Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 3:24 pm

When told he had a cool name, Ruka grins." Thanks, you're not too bad yourself.!" As SHiro walks off and waves good bye Ruka looks at the two adults. "Thank you for welcoming me into your home. They nod, and Wakka grins."Hey, kid, no problem! Let's head on into town." They turn around, and head back into town....
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 4:37 pm

Arinthia soon finished with her friends and headed back into town, flowers that were wilting nearby would be revived at her presence, she hummed softly and if people noticed they would see that she had bare feet.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 12:23 am

It wasn't long before Shiroto was back in town, buying food supplies at produce vendor. He had already bought all manners of vegetarian produce and grains, but was grasping at straws with the merchant as to where the town butcher was.

"Whaddya mean you don't know where the butcher is? There is a butcher in this town, right?" Shiroto asked the old merchant for the umpteenth time, now impatient.

"Well I've lived in this town for 45 years, and I know there's definitely a butcher here! But in my old age I seem to have forgotten where exactly... who were you again?"

Shiroto took a deep breath. "Can you just point me in a general direction?"

The old man pointed directly across the road, where there was a middle-aged man in a bloodstained apron with fish fillets lining his kiosk. The air stunk of seawater and raw fish for a ten-foot radius of the place.

Shiroto walked over to the fish man. "Could you please point me to the town butcher, good sir?" he asked.

"You're lookin' at 'im, son."

Shiroto sweatdropped. "You're a fish vendor, not a butcher."

"We're mainly a fishing town, friend. I butcher fish and sell the fillets. That makes me the town butcher." He looked up from a fillet he was slicing, "Were you going to buy anything?"

"Just because you have a ferry port in your town, it doesn't make you a fishing town!" Shiroto exclaimed.

"Hey, it ain't my problem, now are you going to buy something or what?"

Shiroto tossed two silver pieces onto the fish laden table. "One please." he muttered, scowling. When was the next time he was going to get fresh red meat?

"Good lad." The 'butcher' smiled, taking the two pieces and pocketing them, then wrapping the fillet he was working on and giving it to Shiroto. "Have a good day!"

Shiroto started down the main road again and saw Wakka's niece walking into town with her friends. He noticed that wilting flowers that were nearby her would regain health at her presence, and that she was content to walk barefoot. She was humming a light tune.

Last edited by saturnstormx on Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 9:01 am

Wakka looks at Raku, smiling."So where ya from, kid?" The traveler grins."New home." Lululooks at hm."You don,t look like Al Bhed" He laughs. " I was adopted, by the Leotos'." W akka laughs." I know them! Are they still carrying on the family  bussiness?" Toji nods."Yep, they recently discovered ruins  somewhere in Macalania Woods. Lots of treasure!" Seeing Arintha, jogging over, his constant grin widening.Wakka looks over at lulu and comically raises his eyebrows, who rolls her eyes. Watching, they chuckle as the goofy bows low to the nature mage, then procedes to speak in a 'mysterious' tone of voice. "Aaaah, we meet again,my lady! Truly, I am honred by your presence!"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 9:40 am

Arinthia looked around then back to Raku "urm...me? A nature mage? Nonono I'm not a mage of any kind, I don't do magic or anything its just kinda...happens, honest" she explained, figuring he must have noticed the flowers springing to life around her "my aunt Lulu is helping me figure out what exactly it is but nothing we can explain so far apart from the mysterious crystal I have" she told him as she rubbed her arm and looked to the floor "ever since I was born I've had this crystal, it's not magic, its not Al Bhed it's...unnatural..." she said softly, seeming a little timid on talking about the subject "Wakka says I must be the first in a long line of whatever I am" she added.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 2:24 pm

Shiroto walked over to them, joining in the conversation with a grin on his face, "A new power in the world, eh? Sounds interesting. From what I've seen, all new powers have a lot of potential. It might be that you have a great destiny in the world! I mean, being the niece of Wakka must be more proof of that, right?" He turned to Rakurai, "Oh, hey again, Rakurai."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next