Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Soul gear main Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Soul gear main Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Soul gear main Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Soul gear main Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Soul gear main Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Soul gear main Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Soul gear main Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Soul gear main Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Soul gear main Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Soul gear main Vote_lcapSoul gear main Voting_barSoul gear main Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Soul gear main

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Soul gear main Empty
PostSubject: Soul gear main   Soul gear main Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 5:35 pm

(sign ups located here:   https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t5196-megaman-soulgear-sign-ups-and-ooc )

The day was a good one. The sun shined brightly. A young boy bounces a ball, dodging around the reploid in front of him," woah!!! Watch out, kiddo!Be careful, k?" The boy grins." Alwight! Sorry!" He exits the door, but loses control of the ball. It bounces across the street,coming to rest beneath a float N' Haul laden down with heavy metal boxes. Looking both ways, the kid runs quickly across, bending down, only to look up as he hears creaking sounds." Crud, the back engines given out!! Watch out kid!!!" But, too late. The boys eyes widen as the boxes rain down on him....

Six years later...

It was a semi peaceful day at Pulse Industries,located in Fusion City,   despite the tours, work, and people wandering around outside.But behind the building, in the walled off R&R area, things were about to get interesting.....a small form like a Reploid examined the building, a crackling voice whispering in his ear." Okay, Titus..Remember, retrieve the data files quickly. And don't screw up,alright?" The form nods." Yes, Handler." He jumps down, his left hand transforming into a unique looking buster. He quickly aims it, the eyes glowing red and acting as a laser sight, helping him target the wandering guard. Firing off a Yip, he rushes toward as the guard falls, running towards the door and looking at the keypad.Tilting his head as Handler tells him the code, he manages to enter the building, quickly hiding in the shadows and waiting.....K, no sounds.He continues on his way, quickly coming to the data room with little trouble. Accessing the data flow, he smiles as he quickly retrieves what he needs. But..alarms suddenly start ringing, both in here and in the main building. And turrets pop out, firing stasis nets. The mysterious their pulls a energy kopis, quickly deflecting the attacks, destroying the turrets with Barks. But, he hears a crackling behind him, and attempts to dodge, only to freeze as the ball of energy hits him, wrapping around him.Missed one...Handler speaks up." Titus...Titus?...TITUS!!! We...we should have known it was too easy..." Cursing, he signs off...
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character
Name: Sheng, XiFeng
Code Name: Phoenix
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Soul gear main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 11:29 am

Naomi sat atop a roof, opposite of where the Daemon intelligence rat had warned them of a raid. Usually, her friend Dax would be here as well, but in the last fight, well, it would take him a day or two to get up and moving again. 'Typical Dax' Naomi mused ruefully.

With her robotic rabbit in hand, Leela, Naomi pressed a small flower button on its back and within a blink the rabbit became a fully decked out high grade sniper rifle. Leveling it against the ledge of the roof and lazily laying down in a comfortable position, she watched as blasts of light and energy fired off inside the building.

"They always seem to start the fun without me." Naomi complained. The scope on her sniper rifle lit up in golden light, signaling that Leela agreed.

Obviously there was no point lazing around here, Naomi determined. She activated Leela's morph function through a small headset piece that wrapped around half her head over her ear and fully encompassed her left eye. Leela transformed back into a rabbit. Naomi scooped up Leela, chucked her into a sturdy golf bag sized cloth bag and promptly jumped off the roof. Through a series of twists, jumps, and maneuvers Naomi quickly scaled down the building and burst through the streets at inhuman speed. By the time she got there, the battle had just barely wrapped up. Naomi introduced herself to the guards.

"Little help from 'No Such Agency'" she explained and then flipped over her hand showing a small brand at the base of her thumb that signified her high rank in the Daemon's.

"Didn't even know you were here ma'am." The guard replied, swiping her key card.

Naomi passed the guard with a friendly thump on the back. It didn't take long to find the intruder. He was wrapped up in a ball of energy that held him immobilized. Naomi admired that. She could probably rig something like that for Leela to use if she ever got any free time. She crouched on her knees, balancing all her weight on the balls of her feet to meet the frozen guy at eye level.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here." Naomi sing-songed.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Soul gear main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 11:44 am

Titus blinks. Oh no....he'd failed....The master is going to be angry....So is Handler..What can he do? Let's try escaping....He wiggles, but no luck.The net was holding him too tight...He blinks, then breathes. Don't get upset...its alright....he looks up as a girl a few years older than him enters, kneeling and asdking what they had here. He gulps. New person! What should I do? He speaks, his voice at a quiet volume." H-hello....?can I go? I...don't want to make Handler angry.."
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

Soul gear main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 6:09 pm

"Hunh." Naomi grunted. This kid was more innocent than the every day Ripper. Maybe there was some hope for this kid. She flipped open the top of her bunny bag an Leela hopped out of it. The rabbit made a few chirping sounds and then the eyes lit up.

Naomi crouched down to Leela. "What do you think girl? Should we take him home?"

Leela shook her ears a few times and lowered herself to the ground. Well that was a big fat no. Naomi sighed and looked back to the kid.

"There's nothing more I would like to do than decide you were harmless and let you off. That would make my job a lot easier. Unfortunately for you, the kind of people that you are associated with are usually killed on sight. So here I have a predicament buddy. You die here and now, making my job quick and easy. Or, I take you back with me kid, and if you prove to not be completely corrupted, you can live, but you'll never go back to where you came from."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Soul gear main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 6:29 pm

Titus blinks as the girl asks her bot whether or not to take him home. Then she offers the young Geared a deal.Either die, or go with her, never to return to master and Handler.He gulps, considering it. Well...he'd die, right? If he didn't choose the second...Plus he didn't want to go back yet,anyway. They were scary when they were angry...He nods." O-ok....I'll go with you.." He tilts his head, hearing beeping." Oh! I'm running low..I better take off my armor." As he says this, his Reploid like armor dissapears, revealing him truly. He was small and slender, with hair mixed blue and white, and the eye previously covered revealed to be bright blue. He was wearing only shorts, so one could see the,tatooish, metallic gear shape in the center of his chest. Ignoring the grumbling from his stomach, he looks at Naomi." W-would I be able to go Outside?" One would hear him put a special emphasis on the last word.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

Soul gear main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 7:37 pm

Naomi watched as the armour disappeared, analyzing the how the kid looked until it was ingrained in her memory. No getting away from her now. Once Naomi knew what you looked like, you couldn't hide and you certainly couldn't outrun her.

Though one thing did bother her...the outside? Had this kid never seen the sun? It would explain his pale skin and light colouring. She cursed the Rippers. This was straight up abusive.

"How do you think I'm going to get you back to my place if we don't go outside. Leela has no teleportation abilities. That would hog all her ram and then the battle recognition software would bog. That's dangerous for all of us, friend and foe." She shook her head. Don't ramble just finish this up.

Leela chirper and started to bounce up and down.

"Yes Leela we're going home. He's about as hungry as you are." Naomi jerked a thumb towards the kid. The kid...she couldn't just keep calling him that. She sighed, already feeling that this was going to be a long, energy draining experience.

"Let's get you out of their kid." Naomi waved a thumbs up to the nearby guards and the shield that kept the white haired kid in place dropped.

"Before I take you home, you gotta have a name. Can't keep calling you 'kid' forever. It makes me feel bad."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Soul gear main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 7:56 pm

Unknown to Naomi, the boys hair was that way not because of never seeing the sun, though it was true he rarely got to go out,but because of the changes wraught on him by the SoulGear. He blinks at the girl, smiling shly." Okay...." The net drops, and he gets up, grabbing his energy kopis off the floor with his left arm, which like both legs was a smooth, nearly featureless dark grey metal .Seeing the sudden caution of the guards, he gulps, handing the deactivated weapon to the girl, answering her question." The master and Handler called me Titus Inititium." He stands ready to follow her, looking nervous.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

Soul gear main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:51 pm

Naomi tensed when she saw the boy pick up the weapon. He wasn't going to...she really didn't want to have to kill him. Leela flattened her ears and chittered aggressively. She calmed down and Naomi's tensed shoulders sagged in relief when he handed her the weapon. She slipped it into an empty pocket in her bag.

"Titus is it?" She swiped Leela up from the ground. "Leela would you be a darling and register Titus into the friend section of your programming?"

The rabbits eyes whirred in circles for a minute and then blinked once. Naomi returned her to the ground.

"Thank you Leela." Naomi turned back to the boy.

"Here's how this goes Titus. See this hand?" She held out and scooped up the bag onto her left shoulder. "You're going to hold onto it and we're going t walk out of here. I don't think you can scale walls and alleys like I am, so instead we're taking the long way home. Nobody's going to attack you but if you let go of this hand your life is forfeit. Once we get home, everything else will be settled."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Soul gear main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 9:26 pm

Titus seems to shrink as the girl and rabbit gets slightly aggres , but sighs in relief as they relax, tilting his head as the girl programs the not to recognize him as freind, smiling shly." Friend?" Then, she tells him to grab her hand and not letgo, or he was dead.He nods, grabbing it with Hus metal hand, a growing smile stretching across his face as one of his feet taps the floor excitedly. He was finally going tgo be able to really see the outside,instead of just going in and out!

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

Soul gear main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 9:43 pm

Naomi looked down at the kid. He was buzzing with excitement. Literally. Had he never really been outside? Hmmm...it looked like they were making a few pit stops in that case. She sent a mental command for Leela to guard. Then she walked out of the compound with the boy in hand. As per the usual, the guards knew better than to interfere. They walked out as if nothing had ever happened.

"First thing's first," Naomi declared in a very stern tone. "Rules for the outside. I need you to memorize them. One: Be safe. Always. Two: Have fun. Three: While you are till underage for the law create minor mischief while you can. Four: Have some more fun. And lastly five: pimp out whoever's next to you for icecream." She grinned down at the boy.

"We're gonna find your favourite flavor Titus."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Soul gear main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 10:47 pm

Titus looks up,his brow furrowing slightly in worry as she sounds stern, but realizes she was just playing, and smiles back. But he blinks in confusion." Icecream? What's that?" Then, he's distracted as they walk out of the complex, glancing around as he tries to take in all the sights. So many signs and lights...And..so busy. Slightly overwhelmed, he sticks close to Naomi's side as she takes them to the first stop.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

Soul gear main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 10:57 pm

"You'll see kid. You'll see. Even people like me love this stuff."

Naomi kept an eye open around her. Leela was still close behind. Good. The icecream shop was conveniently just down the street. Even better. She walked up to the register, involuntarily smiling when Titus wedged himself close to her. Like a little kid brother. It didn't take long to order a taste testing platter. Just a spoonful of most of the flavours offered in the shop. It was meant for new customers to get and idea of the overall selection. Well, she certainly had a new customer. Most people paid in cash, but Naomi was old school. Credit left a very obvious electric tail. Cash was a ghost. When she handed over the money, the cashier got a glimpse of her Daemon brand. His eyes widened and he looked up at her fearfully. Naomi gave just the smallest smile and put a finger up to her lips in the 'silence' hint. The man nodded and took her money and she took Titus to a table while they waited.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Soul gear main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 11:21 pm

Titus nods." O-okay.." As she leads him over to the table, he sits down, tapping the gear on his chest absentmindedly, making a small tink sound, As he looks out at the street.So...was this going to be his life now? It didn't seem that bad, yet.Looking up as the man brings in a platter, sitting it down. The boy picks up a spoon, looking at the plate quizzacly, then selects one named mint and chocolate, putting it in his mouth.His eyes immediately widen.".…..!" He grins, chattering slightly." Cold....good!"
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

Soul gear main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 11:54 pm

Naomi eyed the gear design on the kids chest. If the past taught her anything, and she's like to think that it had, that wasn't just a fancy design. This kid wasn't human. Cyborg? Maybe. Reploid...unlikely considering the Hunters, but certainly not impossible. Her thoughts were interrupted when the icecream finally arrived. Like a true kid with good instincts, Titus dove straight for the mint chocolate chip. His reaction was...hilarious. Naomi burst out in laughter watching the kids facial expression as he got his first taste of icecream.

"Told you so. Icecream? To die for. If it's too cold, just take a sip of water. When you get your first brain freeze then your and honourary addict in my book."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Soul gear main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 12:08 am

Titus blinks as she starts laughing, tilting his head.then he nods, smiling." O-o.k....Brain freeze?" He selects one labeled peach, then intakes it, swishing it around in his mouth then shuddering. That one tasted weird....He glances down at his synthetic arm, putting down the spoon and tapping the forearm, wrinkling his eyebrow as a bar design pops up." Not much..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Soul gear main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul gear main
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next