Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 9 Vote_lcapWe will live.....( Main thread) - Page 9 Voting_barWe will live.....( Main thread) - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Moon
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 9 Vote_lcapWe will live.....( Main thread) - Page 9 Voting_barWe will live.....( Main thread) - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

We will live.....( Main thread)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 8:33 pm

Rai looks up as he pulls his weapon out, wiping it on the zombie after she pushes it off.The boy nods."Yep...." He wrinkles his nose, examining the zed. So gross......"At least its at rest now,eh?" With a sigh, he speaks out softly."Sleep, and find joy in the Next..." He shakes his head, then looks at Stella."You OK?"
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character
Name: Natalie Donna
Code Name: Nano
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 10:17 pm

Atlas smirked at Stella's comment, and looked concered as she watched Rai basically bid the zombie luck in the after life. Then she turned to Stella, "Hey, I said I didn't think they could climb trees, I said nothing about infected people hanging themselves and becoming a tree zombie." she explaimed crossing her arms with confidence.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 11:59 pm

Stella panted slowly getting up and nodded to him She looked to atlas and her eye brow twitched. "claimed up there or hanging from it it doesn't mater since I was just attacked by one..." she said and started to walk again.first she had to leave behind the food she caught, then she nearly was eaten by zombies trying to keep up with atlas, then they were chased by bandits, and now she was just nearly eaten again by a tree zombie. Stella wasn't having a good day.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 12:35 am

Rai sighs,sheathing his weapon as he examines the two. Man...it'd been a rough day for all of them...He still couldn't believe it'd been only that. Shaking his head in bemusement, the boy sighs. He couldn't wait till they got to a safe place...Then he could really relax.
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 10:08 pm

Atlas just shrugged at Stella's comment about tree zombies, "Well, I guess we'll all just have to watch the trees for zombies as well." She said giving a shallow mock bow to Her companion paying no attention to Rai. Atlas had too felt the tire of the long day and just wanted to find a nice high branch to sleep on.
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 11:11 am

((Hello?))
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 8:16 am

((guys))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We will live.....( Main thread)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9