Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 2 Voting_barTojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 2 Voting_barTojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Tojis musical debute!!!(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tojis musical debute!!!(open)   Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 7:36 am

Jenny let the energy shatter and smiled to him with a chuckle. "Healing people is cool but the things you do are super cool too. Man now I wanna team up with you to do some bad guy butt kicking now too." she smiled brightly "But for now talking and hanging out with you is good enough."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tojis musical debute!!!(open)   Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 2:31 pm

Toni grins sheepishly as Jenny compliments him."Hehehe.....I'm nothing compared to full okamians, but thanks. Maybe we can go in patrol together? My shift begins in a few anyway......" The half!ing blinks, then tilts his head, " By way, I forgot to ask, what musical style do you follow?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Tojis musical debute!!!(open)   Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 9:19 am

"Well you never know maybe you will be one day Toji I wasn't always as cool as I am now." she said the second part in a joking tone. "I'd love to, I usually just go when ever I have time to." Jenny smiled more as the subject went back to music. "Punk rock and classical but don't tell anyone about the classical part its a secret." she said sticking out her tongue a bit the secret was more of a joke now since it wasn't too much of a secret anymore.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tojis musical debute!!!(open)   Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 8:06 pm

Toji nods." Hmmmm....classical.....I see no wrong with that!" He smiles,then hearing a nearby scream, sighs." Works never done......" He goes behind a screen, then comes out a few seconds later in his official uniform, grinning." Alright, ohn mighty elder, teach this cub your skills!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tojis musical debute!!!(open)   Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 10:12 am

Normally Jenny would have just instantly ran over to help but since she had to wait on toji to change decided to get changed quickly as well. Jenny with her hood up nodded to him as she pulled up her mouth mask. She then ran out to the source of the scream.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tojis musical debute!!!(open)   Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 10:57 am

(You wanna do a topic with just Ru and Toji?)

Toji followed the 'veteran' Titan, prepared for the worst. Thankfully, it was only standard thugs harassing a girl that was at the concert."Gehehehe, girly, ain't no point screaming. Ain't nobody gonna helping you." Toji grins, stepping toward."I don't think so, buddy." Not giving them a chance to respond, he blurs towards the idiots, lashing out quickly. Though his blows were quite gentle, they still sent the muggers flying. E halfling turns around, a grin on his face." How'd I co?" Suddenly, there's a loud bang, and Toji falls toward. The spokesperson kneels on the ground, asmokjng 22 held in his hand as a. vicious smirk slowly stretches across his pockmarked face.That cocky expression quick my fades into one off fear as Toji picks himself off the ground, grumbling."Ow......that hurt.......Hope Bow doesn't get word of this, I hate making her worry,...." The man screams."What the hell are you?!" Toji turns around, his eyes going black and gold, and his canines kengthing in anger." I'm your worst nightmare, a half demon that DOESN'T like bully's."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tojis musical debute!!!(open)   Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 11:19 am

Jenny was about to reply to him to say nice job but then her was shot. Her face went pale for a moment but then when he got up she went back to normal and glared at the man as the woman hid behind her. "And I'm a pointy eared chick, together we're Ain't Nobody and sorry but we'll have to confiscate your gun there little timmy sorry by the classroom rules is that if you can't play nice with others you can't play with toys." She looked to toji "You can take him toji, aim to take out the gun first."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tojis musical debute!!!(open)   Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 1:56 pm

The mans pales, his eyes locking on the shivering girl behind jenny, then growls in disgust, turning around and running away. Toji grins at his fellow Titan, grabbing his tango and transforming it into the chainsythes." You know, I cant figure out why they always run, pack sister. After all, thy should know they don't have amshot of getting away." As he talked, the chain got longer and longed. At the las word, he flicks his weapon out, eliciting a surprised squawk, then begins pulling on the chain, drawing in the wrapped thug.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tojis musical debute!!!(open)   Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 10:32 pm

Jenny smirked back under her mask and walked up to the man and grabbing his gun. she then unloaded it even taking care of the one in the chamber. She then looked to the woman pulling down her mask. "Are you hurt at all I can heal you if you are." she said kindly in a calm and soft tone.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tojis musical debute!!!(open)   Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 8:16 am

The woman shakes her head, the panic fading from her eyes."N-no.....I'll be just fine.....Thank both of you for saving me. I think those jerks planned something worse than just a simple mugging......" She hugs both of them, planting a kiss on 
Tojis cheek, who promptly reddens. The woman smiles, ruffling the halfling's hair, and walks away. The chained thugs, as she walks past, says something crude, and she whirls around, slamming her fist into his jaw. He falls backward, howling, and the woman hmphs, continuing on her way. Toji winces." Ouch......that had to hurt......" He rubs his check, then clears his throaght." Er....where you wanna go next? I haven't quite learned where the worse places are, so I just wander random ly....."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tojis musical debute!!!(open)   Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 10:59 am

Jenny sighed nodding "Sadly I think so too, I'm glad we were here to stop it from happening." She hugged her back and watched her kiss Toji on the cheek and leave and looked back to toji chuckling. "he deserved it, and crime is really spread out these days when it comes to where to patrol. I lately have been going on solo mission and looking for missions to do rather then waiting for them to pop up."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tojis musical debute!!!(open)   Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 2:51 pm

Toji nodded, still rubbing his cheek." Hmmmmm, I see.....So it doesn't matter that I use the random roaming method?" The halfling draws in the cursung thug and casually smacking him on the head, knocking the jerk out as he transforms his weapon back into the tanto form. Toji snorts at the sprawled form of McMugger, then picks him up, resting the bigger man on his shoulder." So, where we go to drop this fool off?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tojis musical debute!!!(open)   Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 10:59 am

Jenny nodded and led him to the back door opening it for him. "The jail I'll point out some important places to you on the way and we can keep a look out for more jerks like that guy to stop. Sound good to you?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tojis musical debute!!!(open)   Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:14 am

Toji nods, grinning." Sure thing, pack sister..."He decides to follow the lead of the senior titan, literally, as they step out the door, the criminal snorting and muttering as he twitches in his sleep. Toji feels something cool running his back, and makes a face as he realizes what it is."yuck...this is drooling..he's gross even when he's asleep....Bah, its not as bad as a Mawed Demon, though.." Shrugging, Toji pays attention to Jenny.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tojis musical debute!!!(open)   Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 9:26 am

Jenny looks over to him and chuckles placing a hand on tojis shoulder. "Here" She covered his back in a layer of energy to block the saliva from touching him. She then smiled to toji. "So tell me about yourself toji"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tojis musical debute!!!(open)   Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tojis musical debute!!!(open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next