Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Tojis musical debute!!!(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Tojis musical debute!!!(open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Tojis musical debute!!!(open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Tojis musical debute!!!(open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Tojis musical debute!!!(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Tojis musical debute!!!(open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Tojis musical debute!!!(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Tojis musical debute!!!(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Tojis musical debute!!!(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Tojis musical debute!!!(open) Vote_lcapTojis musical debute!!!(open) Voting_barTojis musical debute!!!(open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Tojis musical debute!!!(open) Vote_lcapTojis musical debute!!!(open) Voting_barTojis musical debute!!!(open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Tojis musical debute!!!(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Tojis musical debute!!!(open) Empty
PostSubject: Tojis musical debute!!!(open)   Tojis musical debute!!!(open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 6:57 pm

A crowd had gatheredaround the stage, waiting for the cities newest musician to come out and preform. Backstage, Toji stared at the mirror, looking very nervous." Okay,MC StormHound, this is it. You've practice for a fdew months, done regular gigs....You,be got this!!!!You've fought demons, monsters, crazed nutjobs. This is no big deal!" He took a shuddering breath,nodding to himself."Let's do this!!!!" Turning around, the young halfling steps out.....

Seeing the rapper, the crowd cheers. Toni grins beneath his mask. It was like a phantom of the opera mask, but it was painted pure black, with blue lin running rough it like circuits. He was wearing a sleeveless duster, a slleevelees shirt, cargo pants, and hiking boots, all of who h were plain black. The halfljng smiles at the crowd, scanning it for freinds, waving and grinning whenever he spies one. Every time he did so, his instruments, metal rings covering his lower arm, clattered. " I wanna thank you all for coming. The magority of the money you paid will be going to various charities. Thanks for being so generous, and I hope I can make you all proud!" However, he still looked very nervous.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Tojis musical debute!!!(open)   Tojis musical debute!!!(open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 9:37 pm

Jenny had heard that there was a new musician who had been wondering around doing some gigs and finally and thankfully it was someone who wasn't doing more punk rock and everything down that genera. Now Jenny didn't like all the other punk rock competition or anything but it really did kinda start to feel bland when all you heard about was a new punk rock musician that suddenly came up.

But again thankfully a new guy had stepped up to the plate to do something that in her opinion was hard, and that was to rap. Jenny then smiled as the guy came out and cheered with everyone else and clapped her hands as he would start to begin. He looked nervous, she had too her first time but she she had a feeling that this guy could do it. It was better to be nervous and watch yourself for mess ups then to be over confident and barely try hard in her opinion.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tojis musical debute!!!(open)   Tojis musical debute!!!(open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 10:25 pm

Toni breaths in, focusing his energy, then holds out his hands, bringing his beat into being with a teslacoil like effect.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PkMFw7tqzvA

Nodding, and getting into the flow, Toji grins, " Yeah....okay....That's it....."

He holds up his mic, lightning crackling around him as he begins.

Behold a new era,s on the rise, so go ahead and open your eyes
As I spitt the truth others are scared to, if you wanna come along do as I do."

He raises his free arm, fist clenched tight, and smiles in rekeif as the crowd follows suit.

"So swear I, I will fight until everytging ,s alright.
So God make my light shine bright
As I wrestle with the darkness, And fight the war endless." He steps off the stage, stranding rich in front of the crowd, smiling at them gently.

You the power, the ones who will Stan in the final hour.
You can fight, you are the light.
So walk with me, as I open your eyes so you can finally see."

He jumps back on stage, grinning at his audience.
" You can be whoever you want to be, you're the only one that can make gouself free.
And as you begin to beleive, the Dark will flee, and leave.
As I spit these words, look inside yourself and feel the fie burning bright.
No matter what, you are the light. So go ahead and fight!"

He let's the crackling die down, and the crowd waits for a mi Tue, just long enough for him to worry, then begins t loudly cheer.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Tojis musical debute!!!(open)   Tojis musical debute!!!(open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:52 am

Jenny watched as he preformed, he had spunk, really cool music that also provides awesome entertainment, inspirational lyrics that were very memorable, and he did it all with a smile and with an awesome attitude. This kid was gonna go places, Jenny cheered loudly clapping. Jenny really wanted to meet and talk to this guy not just because she so wanted to try and do a concert with him now but just to meet him and ask him where he came up with the idea of of making the music the way he did. But first of course she waited to see if he had any other songs he wanted to preform.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tojis musical debute!!!(open)   Tojis musical debute!!!(open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:57 pm

Toji smiles, beginning another song. As an hour passed, the new musican seemed to get more and more comfortable, and his music improved in a result. Finally, he finished the concert, and goes back into his room. Staring into the mirror, Toji sighs in releif.>"Whooooo....I did it....I did it....YAHHHOOOooo!" He jumps in excitement, bumping his head on the solid steel roof, which bends. TOji rubs his head, wincing."Owwww....." Hearing the door, he turns around.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tojis musical debute!!!(open)   Tojis musical debute!!!(open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 4:50 pm

Jenny cheered and did the raping equivalent to rocking out to the music this kid was great. Though sadly it was soon over, rather than leaving Jenny made her way back stage the gaurds letting her past since she had prefomed here so often they knew she was cool to let back. She made he way to Tojis door and knocked on it. "Hey you were pretty awesome out there, was that your first concert?" She said in a kind tone with a smile to match.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tojis musical debute!!!(open)   Tojis musical debute!!!(open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 12:52 pm

Toji opens the door, hooking his commicator on his belt just in case he needed to call for help. As the girl asks if this was his first concert, he clears his throaght, ceasing with the head rubbing as he straightens his mask."Erhum....this isn't Mc Stormcaller's first rumble!!" then he grins goofily, winking comically."I'll be honest though....this IS my first concert....Until now I've only done small stuff...Please, come in, come in!" he walks backward, making some room as he pulls off the mask." It's nice that I already have fans...I didn't expect myself to do good enough, ahahahahhaha. Urhm....would you like something to drink? Let me get a writing pad, I heard Musicains are supposed to give....what do you call it....an autograph..."Toji looks up from his rummaging, smiling brightly."And thank you for coming to the concert, by the way. I hope you enjoyed it?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tojis musical debute!!!(open)   Tojis musical debute!!!(open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 2:16 pm

Jenny sat down closing the door behind her as she noticed his communicator he sure wasn't apart of Hotwire's team so he must have been apart of Bow's team. Though she wasn't going to bring that up she could some other time but right now this was about Toji. She smiled to him "Yeah some water would be great."

She held out some paper and a pen out for him. "Here, and thank you i'll hold onto this autograph and keep it in top condition. I'm certain you'll do great in this business Stomcaller. And If you were willing I have a big concert coming up and I wanted to know if you'd preform with me along with say amazing job out there."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tojis musical debute!!!(open)   Tojis musical debute!!!(open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 3:07 pm

Toji smiles, filling a glass with water and handing it to her, and then signs the paper."Thank you. You keeping it is a great honor! And thanks for your compliments, as well. You can call me Toji, that's my real name." he smiles, then blinks." You...you want me to sing with you!?! Wow, thanks! Sign me up!" he blinks, then grins sheepishly."Ahem....by the way....so sorry for forgetting to ask..What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tojis musical debute!!!(open)   Tojis musical debute!!!(open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 7:58 am

She took and thanked him for the water and autograph drinking some of the water laying the autograph on her lap to keep it in best condition. She then smiled brightly at his reply glad that he was so willing to preform with her. "Awesome! I can't wait for it I'm sure my fans will love you and that you'll get a bunch of more fans from this too." She write down the details for him and handed it to him. "I'll make sure i'll give the guards the heads up for you you so they don't cause you any troubles. Oh and I'm Jennifer Necowl but my friends call me Jenny." She said with a smile holding her hand out to him.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tojis musical debute!!!(open)   Tojis musical debute!!!(open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 1:13 pm

Toji nods, smiling."Okay, thank you."He shakes her hand."Nice to meet you Jenny. And thanks, really. I think this is gonna be a great opputunity!!" He laughs, grinning happily.The halfing thinks, then blinks."hey, wait.....aren't you a fellow Titan?! what an honor, Packsister!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tojis musical debute!!!(open)   Tojis musical debute!!!(open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Jenny shook his hand with a bright smile "Wonderful I'll keep in touch with you to give you the finer details of the rehearsals and when we'll be preforming and where." She then chuckled scratching the back of her head. "Yep you caught me, my code name is Energy Warrior. I'm on the unreg team I joined the titans about a year or so ago back when it was one whole team that hadn't been around for long then took a small break but I've been back for a few months now. I take it you're a new member of Bow's team?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tojis musical debute!!!(open)   Tojis musical debute!!!(open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 4:25 pm

Toji laughs, grinning."I wouldn't say new, exactly....I'm one of the newer ones, but it was Kale that recruited me, after freeing me from a madman...." He pauses, blinking, then resumes speaking."Anyway, since I'm an Okamian halfling, they decided to make use of me, ahahahahahaha! Codenames Lightning Wolf." Toji grins, thumping his chest as lightning courses through his hair."Bet you can guess why,ahahahahaha!It's great to meet another Titan that's a musician."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tojis musical debute!!!(open)   Tojis musical debute!!!(open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 8:43 pm

She sighs with a soft smiled, of course that's what happened it sounded like something Kale would do man she sure did miss him. She chuckled watching smiling to him "Yeah sure wonder why, and same here and its also good to see another hero who decided to name themselves something really obvious based on their abilities." she made an energy orb in her hand. "My main power is to project my own energy into a physical form but I can also fly and heal flesh wounds."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tojis musical debute!!!(open)   Tojis musical debute!!!(open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 5:02 pm

Toji leans close, oohing."Wow...that's cool....I can do something similar, but the effects are a bit more.....explosive. I have the popper, which does peircing damage, the boomer, which explodes, and the Hammer is the most powerful. It explodes BIG! I've also developed a few other techniques, though most of them are for close range...." The halfling leans back, grinning sheepishly."Can't heal people though....But, i'm very fast and agile, and I can hit pretty hard..And, i've got a transforming weapon, called the Okamian Arms! It's linked to my soul."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tojis musical debute!!!(open)   Tojis musical debute!!!(open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tojis musical debute!!!(open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next