Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The dark katana,Tojis ultimate weapon. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The dark katana,Tojis ultimate weapon. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The dark katana,Tojis ultimate weapon. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The dark katana,Tojis ultimate weapon. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The dark katana,Tojis ultimate weapon. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The dark katana,Tojis ultimate weapon. Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The dark katana,Tojis ultimate weapon. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The dark katana,Tojis ultimate weapon. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The dark katana,Tojis ultimate weapon. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The dark katana,Tojis ultimate weapon. Vote_lcapThe dark katana,Tojis ultimate weapon. Voting_barThe dark katana,Tojis ultimate weapon. Vote_rcap 
Moon
The dark katana,Tojis ultimate weapon. Vote_lcapThe dark katana,Tojis ultimate weapon. Voting_barThe dark katana,Tojis ultimate weapon. Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The dark katana,Tojis ultimate weapon.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

The dark katana,Tojis ultimate weapon. Empty
PostSubject: The dark katana,Tojis ultimate weapon.   The dark katana,Tojis ultimate weapon. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:12 pm

So,what do you guys think?How powerful should it be?I figured powerful enough to slice through entire buildings,but I want you opinions on weather that would be to Bleach-like.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alexander M. Peterson
Code Name: Darkman

PostSubject: Re: The dark katana,Tojis ultimate weapon.   The dark katana,Tojis ultimate weapon. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:15 pm

That does sound awesome but it also sounds too powerful. I'm not sure, what's the story behind Toji's Katana?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The dark katana,Tojis ultimate weapon.   The dark katana,Tojis ultimate weapon. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:22 pm

Well,I wished to unveil it during the main stream,buy...It's the blade of the Okami Clan ,and the one who holds it shall be the Cheif,it is foretold.It is said to be made of a archdemons soul,and he who holds it has to be as powerful as a Demi-God,or is to be in the future,anyway.Suffice to say,the Clan won't be happy when they find put a good half demon has a hold of it.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alexander M. Peterson
Code Name: Darkman

PostSubject: Re: The dark katana,Tojis ultimate weapon.   The dark katana,Tojis ultimate weapon. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:30 pm

Yeah having the blade cut through a building because it is possessed by an Arch-demon as powerful as a demi-god makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The dark katana,Tojis ultimate weapon.   The dark katana,Tojis ultimate weapon. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:58 pm

Well,it's jot possessed,per say.It's actually made of a archdemons soul,but why,that's pretty much the way it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The dark katana,Tojis ultimate weapon.   The dark katana,Tojis ultimate weapon. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:10 pm

I don't think it should be able to cut through a building unless it is the length of a building (which is very unlikely). Although windcutter techniques (cutting the air with a sword to attack things at a distance) can work very effectively in anime, I usually have a problem with it. If you can cut things at a distance, then the value of the sword really goes down because it really isn't the actual blade that is doing the cutting.

Some swords turn their wielders' into expert swordsman by gifting knowledge of swordsmanship. In Toji's case, that wouldn't work. His blade is (in my understanding) a physical manifestation of his or someone else's spirit. No old sword sage ever infused the blade with knowledge. But you know your character better, so if this works for him, then go for it.

Some swords can cut through anything (and I mean anything), but only as far as the blade reaches. Force-fields, stone, diamonds, laser, magic.

Also, if it's the dark katana, then it could possibly be used to alter the arena. It could drain all the light out of a certain zone, leaving two or three people alone in a sort of shadow-realm. All this would accomplish would be to avoid collateral damage, and force the oppnent to fight Toji one-on-one.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The dark katana,Tojis ultimate weapon.   The dark katana,Tojis ultimate weapon. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:18 pm

Yah,I like that better Grace.Able to cut through anything,and able to put two or three people into a sort of shadow realm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The dark katana,Tojis ultimate weapon.   The dark katana,Tojis ultimate weapon. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The dark katana,Tojis ultimate weapon.
Page 1 of 1