Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Quest for the sword(Energy, Sat, open to Tojis freinds) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Quest for the sword(Energy, Sat, open to Tojis freinds) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Quest for the sword(Energy, Sat, open to Tojis freinds) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Quest for the sword(Energy, Sat, open to Tojis freinds) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Quest for the sword(Energy, Sat, open to Tojis freinds) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Quest for the sword(Energy, Sat, open to Tojis freinds) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Quest for the sword(Energy, Sat, open to Tojis freinds) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Quest for the sword(Energy, Sat, open to Tojis freinds) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Quest for the sword(Energy, Sat, open to Tojis freinds) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Quest for the sword(Energy, Sat, open to Tojis freinds) Vote_lcapQuest for the sword(Energy, Sat, open to Tojis freinds) Voting_barQuest for the sword(Energy, Sat, open to Tojis freinds) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Quest for the sword(Energy, Sat, open to Tojis freinds) Vote_lcapQuest for the sword(Energy, Sat, open to Tojis freinds) Voting_barQuest for the sword(Energy, Sat, open to Tojis freinds) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Quest for the sword(Energy, Sat, open to Tojis freinds)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Quest for the sword(Energy, Sat, open to Tojis freinds) Empty
PostSubject: Quest for the sword(Energy, Sat, open to Tojis freinds)   Quest for the sword(Energy, Sat, open to Tojis freinds) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 2:28 pm

(Ey, sat, don't stress. I'm still waiting till your weapons done, I'm just getting it up.^^)

Toji kneeled before the shrine, praying, " Father of the Okamians..guardian of the Humans...guide me...I don't want my pack to be hurt..." "Hey, cub, why so formal,eh?" He turns, seeing his god, the Forger. The god steps toward, ruffling the halfling's hair." You sure have grown, you know that? " Titus blinks." Er, thanks..heh." The Forger grins." Is our little cub embarrassed? He is!! That's so cuuuute, aaaaaaaaah!!" Tojis face reddens." S-sir!" Trapping Toji in a headlock, he proceeds to give him a affectionate noogie." Hey,hey. I'm allowed to tease you,hahahaha! " looking down at Toji, the Forgeri nods." Remember that sword? Its time, kiddo..." 

A couple days later

Toji stands at the airport, waiting for those going with him to Japan. Finally, he'd gain the strength necessary to protect the pack...
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Quest for the sword(Energy, Sat, open to Tojis freinds)   Quest for the sword(Energy, Sat, open to Tojis freinds) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 2:52 pm

Bumpity!!
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Quest for the sword(Energy, Sat, open to Tojis freinds)   Quest for the sword(Energy, Sat, open to Tojis freinds) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 8:03 pm

A motorcylce drove up to to toji with jenny riding on it and a back pack on her back she clearly was used to packing light for travels. She parked her bike next to him and put her foot down as she looks to him and gave a soft smile "Hey sorry if I'm late I ran into some business on my way from jewel to jump." she looked around then back to him. "Is it just us or will there be more coming?"
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Quest for the sword(Energy, Sat, open to Tojis freinds)   Quest for the sword(Energy, Sat, open to Tojis freinds) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 9:45 pm

"And then there was three..." Kristen said, landing next to Toji and Jenny, dissipating her wings and wearing full armour and waving to the both of them. At her side was Seinaru Hokkaido, the Nephilim's own Okamian armament, and she hoisted a moderately sized hiking pack on her back with the basic essentials... a sleeping bag, first aid kit, spare uniform, etc. The Nephilim girl was also mindful to bring along some newly exchanged Japanese Yen in case of food and emergencies. Finally, her Titan's communicator was pocketed underneath her right leg plate.

"This is the first time in a while since I've travelled outside of the country... should be interesting." Kristen smiled, "I wonder if anyone else is coming too, though?"
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character
Name: Sheng, XiFeng
Code Name: Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Quest for the sword(Energy, Sat, open to Tojis freinds)   Quest for the sword(Energy, Sat, open to Tojis freinds) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 10:43 pm

XiFeng flew in on a ball of flames. She put them out as soon as her feet hit the ground, doubled over, and caught her breath. "Sorry...I'm late...Yami...and Zee...and ugh." Her roommate had made sure that she was prepared to go over seas. As such she carried a large black duffel bag filled with clothes, bathroom items, cash, a phone, and anything else that her roommate had deemed necessary.

"I'm so glad you guys haven't left already. I need more estrogen in that house sometimes! Those boys can drive a girl crazy." She grinned at Toji. "No offense."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Quest for the sword(Energy, Sat, open to Tojis freinds)   Quest for the sword(Energy, Sat, open to Tojis freinds) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 11:06 pm

Toji looks at Jenny as she drives up, smiling slightly." Hello, sister.Its fine.I didn't mind waiting.Yes, there-" Then Kristen lands beside him, speaking." Yes...it should..And one more..." XiFeng shows up, apologizing for being late, and remarking that her two boys could drive her crazy, finishing with a no offense. Toji smiles, shaking his head and remarking back quietly." Its fine. I'm not offended at all." He looks at Jenny and Kristen." This is XiFeng...I met her before the...." He stops, blinking, then continues,"....incident...Jenny probably recognizes her."

Meanwhile....Yami, preparing lunch, sneezes." Hmmm? Odd"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Quest for the sword(Energy, Sat, open to Tojis freinds)   Quest for the sword(Energy, Sat, open to Tojis freinds) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 6:04 pm

Jenny looked to kristen and waved then looked over to the girl she had met when she and toji ran into nightingale hopefully that didnt give the girl a bad impression of her. "hey its been a while and glad you could make it and yeah i remember her hopefully night didnt give her the wrong impression of me." she smiled and got up with a sigh rubbing the side of her motorcycle. "i'm gonna miss this girl while im gone..." she then looked to the rest of them "so is this everyone?"
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Quest for the sword(Energy, Sat, open to Tojis freinds)   Quest for the sword(Energy, Sat, open to Tojis freinds) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 10:55 pm

Kristen waved back to Jenny when she saw her. She then watched as the last person, XiFeng, arrived onto the scene in a ball of flames. The Nephilim raised an interested eyebrow at the explosive entrance. The orb of fire turned into an oriental looking girl with black hair and interesting looking eyes. Who was this person, and what was she?

The first question was answered when Toji introduced the fire-user to Kristen. "It's a pleasure to meet you, XiFeng. I am Kristen Opprotune, codename Seraphim. I am a Teen Titan as well, and indoctrinated Nephilim." she nodded, also breaking her analytical gaze with a smile. The indoctrinated seemed to do that to new people... spontaneously analyze them. "It will be an honour working with you."

When Jenny asked if this would be everyone, Kristen nodded. "I think so. Although I don't really have any specifics, myself." she looked to Toji for confirmation, tilting her head slightly. "You're kind of the leader for this trip, I think. So what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Quest for the sword(Energy, Sat, open to Tojis freinds)   Quest for the sword(Energy, Sat, open to Tojis freinds) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

XiFeng took a moment to really look at her travel companions. There was that one girl from the Toy Store. She didn't seem too bad. In fact the motorcycle earned equal points respect as it did frighten XiFeng. Then she looked at the other girl joining them who seemed to be...analyzing her? A shiver raced down XiFeng's spine. Everything was fine as long as they didn't realize-actually no she was tired of hiding what she was.

"I'm XiFeng. I'm not a Titan or anything. I'm actually not just a fire user either, I'm a Phoenix. With wings and rebirth and everything. I definitely remember you, Jenny was it? Don't worry, I understand having...family, problems and I don't judge. Unless you try to steal my chocolate or throw me in a bird cage we're fine." She really hoped that covered everything. If it wasn't she was too out of breath to say anything else, so XiFeng simply stepped to the side to follow Toji's lead.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Quest for the sword(Energy, Sat, open to Tojis freinds)   Quest for the sword(Energy, Sat, open to Tojis freinds) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 12:43 am

Toji watches and listens as the girls introduce each other, smiling slightly. Good, they were amiable to each other...The halfling nods as XiFeng reveals who and what she was. Looked like she was tired of hiding.He blinks as Kristen calls him the leader." Uhm..no..I'm not really leader material...but yes, this is all that's going." He looks at the plane." We have to travel incognito, so no using the eagles, or flying....sorry, sis.All ready?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Quest for the sword(Energy, Sat, open to Tojis freinds)   Quest for the sword(Energy, Sat, open to Tojis freinds) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 2:06 pm

Jenny nodded to kristen then looked to toji for his reply She then looked to XiFeng as she spoke and shook her head. "Shes not my-" she sighed giving up for now Jenny still didn't know how to feel about Nightingale but right now she felt calling her her clone not her sister was a better choice. Jenny then looked to Toji and shrugged. "No problem I wouldn't beable to fly all the way to another country in one go anyways." She then smirked. "I'm ready Charlie and if the other angles are I think were good to go." She said not realizing no one else would probably get the reference since toji was a halfbreed new to the world Kristen was a nephlim and assumes she was probably knew as well and XiFeng... well hopefully she'd get it.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Quest for the sword(Energy, Sat, open to Tojis freinds)   Quest for the sword(Energy, Sat, open to Tojis freinds) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 11:23 am

Kristen's smile widens as XiFeng confesses her identity as a Phoenix. It seemed that there was no end to the diversity super- and preternatural creatures that inhabited Jump City and the rest of the world. Well, at least the Phoenix was a creature known to almost everyone. Explaining you were given the powers of a half-angel race that was obscure and out of the way in the history books was a little more difficult.

Kristen looks outside at the airplanes on the tarmac. "Incognito, eh? I guess we're flying with the civvies, then." she absently scratched her shoulder under her pauldron. The indoctrinated could only be so incognito. She stuck out like a sore thumb everywhere with such an out-of-place uniform.

Then Jenny makes a reference, and although Kristen gets the idea that it's some kind of pun, she doesn't quite get it so just gives her an amused look and a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Quest for the sword(Energy, Sat, open to Tojis freinds)   Quest for the sword(Energy, Sat, open to Tojis freinds) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 5:28 pm

XiFing sucks in a breath of air at Jenny's joke trying not to bust out laughing and embarrass the group in public. Her faces starts to turn a frightening shade of red....she lets the air out in a slow giggle. It was especially mean because she was a phoenix with wings and the nephilim were born from angels and humans or angels and demons? She was never quite sure on that. And if Jenny flied too then all of them were technical 'angels'. And there were three girls one guy that couldn't fly to her knowledge so it was just perfect. Literally perfect. Was that her laughing so hard tears rolled down her cheeks? Must have happened when she was distracted explaining the joke to herself. Oops.

"I...have..no...objections." She gasped out between breaths of laughter, clutching her stomache which was starting to hurt and glared at Jenny. XiFeng would laugh at anything.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Quest for the sword(Energy, Sat, open to Tojis freinds)   Quest for the sword(Energy, Sat, open to Tojis freinds) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 6:49 pm

Toji nods as they say no problem, then blinks as Jenny makes a reference, sending XiFeng into gales of laughter as Kristen gives the jokeress a amused glance. Resolving to look it up sometime, Toji merely gives out a small smile." OK....I'm glad you're all ready....And, thanks, for being here for me...I really appreciate it.." He reaches up, making a pretense of rubbing Hus eyebrows, then turns." If you're all ready...let us go."The halfling picks up his bags, glancing at thegirks to see if they needed help.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Quest for the sword(Energy, Sat, open to Tojis freinds)   Quest for the sword(Energy, Sat, open to Tojis freinds) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 4:28 am

Jenny smiled when XiFeng got her reference and found it funny. 'Yes self esteem it is returning!' she joked in her head with a chuckle but then she blinked as she was glared at. "what...?" Jenny then looked at Toji and smiled nodding. "No problem bro" She then followed the rest up holding her backpack that hung on one of her shoulders. She then looked to toji and smiled to say she was fine when he looked to check if she need any help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest for the sword(Energy, Sat, open to Tojis freinds)   Quest for the sword(Energy, Sat, open to Tojis freinds) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quest for the sword(Energy, Sat, open to Tojis freinds)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next