Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
B-A-N-A-N-A-S (Open to 3) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
B-A-N-A-N-A-S (Open to 3) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
B-A-N-A-N-A-S (Open to 3) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
B-A-N-A-N-A-S (Open to 3) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
B-A-N-A-N-A-S (Open to 3) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
B-A-N-A-N-A-S (Open to 3) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
B-A-N-A-N-A-S (Open to 3) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
B-A-N-A-N-A-S (Open to 3) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
B-A-N-A-N-A-S (Open to 3) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
B-A-N-A-N-A-S (Open to 3) Vote_lcapB-A-N-A-N-A-S (Open to 3) Voting_barB-A-N-A-N-A-S (Open to 3) Vote_rcap 
Moon
B-A-N-A-N-A-S (Open to 3) Vote_lcapB-A-N-A-N-A-S (Open to 3) Voting_barB-A-N-A-N-A-S (Open to 3) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

B-A-N-A-N-A-S (Open to 3)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

B-A-N-A-N-A-S (Open to 3) Empty
PostSubject: B-A-N-A-N-A-S (Open to 3)   B-A-N-A-N-A-S (Open to 3) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 2:55 pm

So she finally decided to do it, lay low, escape from the craziness for a while, become a myth. Eno chose Earth for her get away because it was somewhat advanced and it wasn't connected to the GSA. It was a pretty dull planet from what she heard, nothing to interesting here, a perfect place to jump off the radar.
Now, Captain Nebula was in a rather cozy escape pod, entering Earths atmosphere. Her wrist guard was finally able to enter "The Internet" where she began to download plenty of Earth's history, culture, and most popular and current things. She used the time to go through this when she found some rather interesting files.
"Ooooh, Canada!" Captain Nebula said in her home tongue, changing her course to Canada.

After a few moments, everything began to flash red and sirens began to wail. Something must have hit her and knocked her off course. She was going down a lot faster than before, and things seem to be getting hotter.
"Let me hear you say this #%$& is bananas
B-A-N-A-N-A-S
(This *#$% is bananas)
(B-A-N-A-N-A-S)"

Captain Nebula found some very interesting music on her way down, even though she plummeting to her possible death.

Pieces began to fall off of her pod as she began to get closer to land. The Khosnix would continue singing, unbuckle herself, and throw herself against the wall. This would make the entire pod turn and go to the water below. "Man, Canada has got some interesting music!" Captain Nebula yelled over the music and sirens, hitting the water and throwing the alien through the window.
To the people watching by, this could look almost like an alien attack of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: B-A-N-A-N-A-S (Open to 3)   B-A-N-A-N-A-S (Open to 3) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 3:34 pm

Toji, walking along the street, looks up as a high tech object comes down from the sky, smoking, and crashes into the water. The halfling dances back, avoiding the splashback, and sees a form fly out of the window of the craft fly out. He blurs over, lightning crackling around him." Two questions....Are you alright? And are you invading?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: B-A-N-A-N-A-S (Open to 3)   B-A-N-A-N-A-S (Open to 3) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 5:59 pm

*Sigh* Why did it always have to happen while Kane was on patrol? If Kane had decided to finish his essay assignment today instead of rushing it tomorrow he could have started his patrol a few hours afterwards. But no, he had to be on patrol while an alien pod crashed into the water from above, something was sent flying out of the window so by instinct Kane moved through the air to intercept it and caught her in mid-air Not gonna lie, you're probably the prettiest visitor from another planet I've ever met
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: B-A-N-A-N-A-S (Open to 3)   B-A-N-A-N-A-S (Open to 3) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 12:49 am

Suzuki had little expectations of her first night in Jump City. She'd had a little trouble getting here, her plane taking her to some other city she didn't care to remember. She hitchhiked some of the way, but when she found out that the trucker who was driving her wasn't a saint she quit that and settled on running. She was pretty close anyway. She was just crossing the bridge when she noticed the object on it's course to the ground. In a second, her eyes had activated and she gave chase, running on top of the water towards the aircraft. She hear the two other welcoming faces and sent Toji a slight glare as she jumped onto the sinking pod.

"Shouldn't you be asking that the other way around?"
She barked a bit, her eyes looking over the insides of the ship for a few seconds before she jumped off and headed to the nearby shore where the girl seemed to have flown towards, but was caught by another man. "If Jump City is so welcoming to possible threats it's not surprising they find themselves at war so often..."

She mumbled loud enough for all three of them to hear her as she walked to the man with the alien in his arms, inspecting the creature quickly. "Who- or what, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: B-A-N-A-N-A-S (Open to 3)   B-A-N-A-N-A-S (Open to 3) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 2:53 pm

Well at least Canadians were nice. She was quickly saved from her possible death, and then yelled at by people around her. Eno hopped out of his arms and used her boots to make her fly to solid ground. She landed easily and turned around to where many humans were watching her.
Placing two hands on her hips "Bonjour les humains , ne vous inquiétez pas car je ne suis pas ici pour vous tuer !" Eno spat out in fluent french. She read that in Canada they speak a lot of french and a little bit of English, but she only had time to learn french in her pod.

After receiving a large amount of stares and no responses, Eno looked to the person who saved her. "sont-ils stupides?" She asked him, expecting to know the answer. After a little bit she began to curse in her alien tongue which did seem very... out of this world....
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: B-A-N-A-N-A-S (Open to 3)   B-A-N-A-N-A-S (Open to 3) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 3:14 pm

Toji rolls his eyes at Kanes flattering, and looks at the grumpy girl, countering the glare with a cheery grin." We've rebuffed aliens, Russian armies, and demons. I think we can spare a moment to check to make sure....she?...she is well before bashing her over the head.After all, its only one being...." He tilts his head as the alien hops out of Kane's arms, speaking at them in..French?..before uttering what sounded like curses in her home language.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: B-A-N-A-N-A-S (Open to 3)   B-A-N-A-N-A-S (Open to 3) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 5:45 pm

When Toji arrived he asked if the girl was invading and when the japanese girl arrived she criticised Kane for being so welcoming, to which Kane just rolled his eyes behind his mask Yeah, because they'll totally send one person to a planet they intend to invade. The girl then released herself and floated down to the ground before speaking in some strange alien language that Kane couldn't... oh never mind it was just French. Kane had to give her credit, she was speaking a language that was spoken on earth, just not the right one for the situation. He tapped her shoulder and tried to communicate that no one understood her by signing with his hands, but he wasn't sure if she got the message.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: B-A-N-A-N-A-S (Open to 3)   B-A-N-A-N-A-S (Open to 3) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 12:50 am

Suzuki scuffed at the supposed protectors carelessness. They acted as if they knew that the creature from another planet wouldn't be above a certain power limit. How foolish. Suzuki kept on her toes, not wanting to be caught off guard by the seemingly friendly alien. The thing didn't even give a name.

"It's a big universe, boy. It's rather naive to assume that there aren't creatures out there powerful enough to destroy entire planets." Suzuki noted simply, her eyes inspecting the alien's gear. Jet boots was apparent. The ability to fly was an underrated one around here. When the alien greeted them, Suzuki couldn't recognize the words, but knew enough to understand it was French. She could make out a few words until the alien started cursing in her own, very foreign tongue.

"I think your friend just called us stupid." Suzuki said with a scowl.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: B-A-N-A-N-A-S (Open to 3)   B-A-N-A-N-A-S (Open to 3) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 1:29 pm

After looking at everyone talking, Eno simply yawned and looked at her wrist computer. She did install a translator in their, maybe that would work.
The alien would be seen smacking the foreign technology on her arm, causing something to shoot out of the escape pod at the bottom of the water. Once it goes in the air, it would explode to say some very vulgar things in french. All of the Humans around Eno seemed to be stopped in time, staring at her, a view even realizing what that meant.

After a few more moments of fiddling with the thing she would murmur a few words angrily in her home language, which the computer would then translate.
"You stupid piece of @&&#^"
Eno's face brightened up, finally she got it to work.
"Letssss see. I need alcohol, a gun, and a...what is that!" The translation was saying, followed by Eno chasing after a stray cat.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: B-A-N-A-N-A-S (Open to 3)   B-A-N-A-N-A-S (Open to 3) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 2:25 pm

Toji blinks,shrugging." Oh...I don't know..I've fought against pretty powerful things before...even a incarnation of Chaos itself...." True,he'd nearly bit the dust on it,but still..The alien pounds on her computer, which causes something to shoot in the air, saying things that judging by some of the bystanders reactions weren't exactly....clean.The alien seems to finally get her device to work, and asks for alcohol, a gun, and....Suddenly she starts chasing after a stray cat.Toji blurs after her." That is a cat, a animal used as a pet. You know, a nonsentiant companion."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: B-A-N-A-N-A-S (Open to 3)   B-A-N-A-N-A-S (Open to 3) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 2:57 pm

The Japanese girl stated that the possibility of individuals who could destroy planets existed, then the alien girl started running after a stray cat Yep, she's a world breaker all right. I'm so afraid. After I've gotten a change of underpants I'll take you out to dinner as way of apology he decided to follow after the alien girl Well then, let's make sure miss Galaxy destroyer doesn't blow up the planet because someone didn't let her have pudding
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: B-A-N-A-N-A-S (Open to 3)   B-A-N-A-N-A-S (Open to 3) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 1:51 am

Suzuki wasn't sure if their carelessness was bred from comfort or if they'd always had it and that was what made the city so vulnerable. When the first man went on to brag about his accomplishments, she just rolled her eyes as if the news didn't impress her. The other one was extra foolish. Going as far as to be sarcastic and seemingly intentionally irritate Suzuki before turning his back on her. She considered summoning her Susano'o to show the man the foolishness of his actions.

"So the defense strategy of Jump City is like this. Hn." She walked behind Kane, a few steps away. "I've had a few opportunities to make a sneak attack and most likely kill you already. It's good I'm not an enemy either. Do you perhaps have luck based powers? That would explain a lot."

The blur Toji expected Suzuki to see was nothing of the sort. She saw every movement the man made, with her eyes on him the entire time. Though he didn't move very far, he was very fast. That made her less skeptical about his statement about running into a lord of chaos, at least. The alien on the other hand was... lackluster at best. Disappointing for Suzuki's first alien encounter.

"Leave the poor cat alone."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: B-A-N-A-N-A-S (Open to 3)   B-A-N-A-N-A-S (Open to 3) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 1:39 pm

After a few moments of chasing around the alien creature, Eno completely changed when she found the blue boy following her. She whipped out her laser gun and pointed it right at him, letting it charge up. She almost seemed like a whole different person than she was two seconds ago. Like a switch was flicked of some sort.
The girl began to speak in her tongue while the wrist computer translated for her. "This gun will #*@^ you up if I hit you. You're body will rip itself apart and turn into a back hole, which will then suck up the entire world around you." The computer told him plainly, Captain Nebula pulling out a matching gun. She now had two of the same "weapons" of mass destruction in her hands.

After a few moments she put the guns back in her pockets, the computer translating for her once again.
"I'm just *!&#ing you." Eno told him again, looking how everyone is reacting to her. It seems like the one girl wasn't too comfortable here, however, the other two seemed more than welcome for an alien. This wasn't good, at this rate the GSA will be here in no time.

The Alien coughed and looked around. She'd already been absorbing some of the language. "My English is no good. But I wish to speak with lady." Captain Nebula coughed out the foreign language, her accent resembling Russian of some sort. It felt strange to speak English, it wasn't any language she's come across before.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: B-A-N-A-N-A-S (Open to 3)   B-A-N-A-N-A-S (Open to 3) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 2:03 pm

Toji blinks as she pulls a gun,and the halfling falls into a crouch, narrowing his eyes as he forms two storm cutters, sword like beams of concentrated lightning. If she made a effort to pull that trigger, he'd have to disable it...After a bit, she puts the guns back in her pocket,saying she was just..ahem..messing with Toji. The boy straightens up,grinning." Alright...just be careful,k?Some are more trigger happy than me." She speaks in English,asking for a lady to speak to.Toji blinks, a little confused.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: B-A-N-A-N-A-S (Open to 3)   B-A-N-A-N-A-S (Open to 3) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 6:50 pm

So apparently the Japanese girl was getting quite annoyed by Kane, when she commented about this being the defence strategy of jump city he spoke up I don't represent Jump city, or even a slight minority. This is a city with extreme diversity, there are people like me who you would view as an idiot, there are people who would've thrown the alien girl against the wall and interrogated her, there are people who would've tried to kill her just because they're that paranoid. Rather than just base your opinion off of the first two people you meet, you should explore the city and all it's experiences before you get an opinion

She then also pointed out that she could have killed him with a sneak attack at several points, to which he just chuckled I feel myself inclined to believe in the goodness of beautiful women such as yourself he was obviously not at all being serious Although now that you say that, I better keep an eye on you he then slowed down so that he was now walking beside her and started acting as if he was hanging with his pal.

When they caught up with the alien girl, there was a tense moment where she looked like she was going to shoot Toji, but then she put her guns away and said that she was just messing with them Heh, I like this girl she then called upon Japanese girl Well, you wanted someone who would be a better ambassador for earth he would give her a hearty pat on the back before he watched to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B-A-N-A-N-A-S (Open to 3)   B-A-N-A-N-A-S (Open to 3) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

B-A-N-A-N-A-S (Open to 3)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next