Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Switching off (Bow then open to Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Switching off (Bow then open to Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Switching off (Bow then open to Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Switching off (Bow then open to Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Switching off (Bow then open to Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Switching off (Bow then open to Titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Switching off (Bow then open to Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Switching off (Bow then open to Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Switching off (Bow then open to Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Switching off (Bow then open to Titans) Vote_lcapSwitching off (Bow then open to Titans) Voting_barSwitching off (Bow then open to Titans) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Switching off (Bow then open to Titans) Vote_lcapSwitching off (Bow then open to Titans) Voting_barSwitching off (Bow then open to Titans) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Switching off (Bow then open to Titans)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Switching off (Bow then open to Titans) Empty
PostSubject: Switching off (Bow then open to Titans)   Switching off (Bow then open to Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:06 pm

((OOC: Sorry bow for the long read if you want i can tell you the main gist in the cb or something when you can get the chance to))

Miley walked down the many halls of the tower on all fours. The dust that had gathered on the ground sticks to her hands and feet as she walked. There were some foot prints from her fellow Titan team members that were next to her hand and foot prints she left before. Miley looked at the walls curiously looking down other hall ways as she continued her walk down the current one she was in curious to where they went but stuck to the tracks she had left before.

Miley continued down the hall way now placing her hands exactly on her old ones for fun as she walked down the path she hope lead to the bedrooms. She hand glanced in them before for the few days she was here while the others had left to what Miley assumed their caves or "homes". Miley looked up from the ground ever so often to look where she was and noticed her foot and hand prints went down another hall way and remembered the last theme she came down this way.

Miley smiles as the path her prints lead to had to be the hall with the bed rooms. Miley ran down the hall and slid into the wall on the dusty ground as she tried to turn the corner quickly. Miley lands on her side and slowly sits up shaking her head some dust falling off her dirty unkept hair, rubbing her face getting the dust that was on her hands all over her face. Miley blinks as she looks at the large drag line her body and made and looked at the side of her shirt and pants seeing the dust clumped on her side.

Miley stares at it a bit with narrowed eyes, this dust was making it very hard to get around quickly. Miley wondered if that was the reason the others wanted to clean it up. 'Hey Hal this dust sure is fun isn't! We should skate on it or draw some more in it!' Hu Miley's Human personality spoke cheerfully in Miley's head. Miley couldn't help but smile as she speaks out loud not thinking about thinking her words to talk to Hu not thinking she needed to. "(Ok we can do that after we look at the rooms ok?)" 'Ok Hal!' Hu then mentally giggled making Miley laugh.

Miley got up and carefully ran down to the bedrooms. Miley slide to a stop  right in front of the first room. Miley looked up at the label on it. 'Cyborg's Room' the words seemed like simple scribes to her. She couldn't remember which room this one was either so she simply opened up the door struggling a little to reach the part of the door she had to turn to open it. Miley trips having been standing up barely to get a good hold on the door her legs not able to keep balance to hold her up.

Miley slowly get up her face now printed onto the floor Miley then sneezes some of the dust getting in her nose and it blew away her face print. Miley then looks at the machines all over the  room and went wide eyed. They were all strange and advanced looking like those speeding metal monsters on the thing the humans call a "road" Miley quickly runs out of the room using her tail to close the door behind her not wanting to be attacked by the evil monsters. Miley then looked at another room not even bothering looking at the label remembering this one quite easily having spent quite some time in this room.

Miley opens the door and flops on her stomach this time rather than her face when she trips this time. Miley slowly gets up to all fours and looks down at her dust covered clothes for a while but didn't really care about them being dusty. Miley had entered Raven's room her foot and hand prints all over the floor not much dust on the ground or many objects laying around in a messed up style from her playing with the objects and reading some of the books she actually could understand being in one of the demon languages she could speak.

Miley liked this room because it was dark like the cave like room her father kept her in most her life and have familiar looking things in it. Miley smiles as she heads over to the books and for the next few hours she read the parts she could in her head. Miley looked at the window the cloth thing that had covered it torn a bit from when Miley tiered to open it but now she could see outside that was now night. Miley looked at the slowly rising moon as it hit the top of the sky her hair changing to a blonde color and her clear pale skin turns a little more colored but barely noticeable, under neath all the dust she also gained many freckles.

Miley smiles even wider as she was now her human side and looked behind her to see her tail gone. Hu had missed being out side the good old mind. She didn't like how she had to stay in there for 15 -16 days but she figured it was only fair cause Hal had to do the same. Miley jumps up and down on all four and runs onto the messed up bed and jumps on it like she had before and laughs in a more little girl like tone than she spoke in before and does it very loudly.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Switching off (Bow then open to Titans)   Switching off (Bow then open to Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:26 pm

It had been a day since their meeting and Bow had decided that today she would clean. She arrived at the Tower early in the morning with her cleaning supplies and started on the outside, singing to herself the entire time. When it came for lunch she just kept going. Once she thought that she had heard a voice that sounded like Miley's but decided it must have just been her imagination.

When she finished with the outside right between lunch and dinner, she started on the inside. It amazed her just how much dust there was and as she began to sweep, she realized that it would take forever this way. It took her a moment to think of a solution but then smiled bright as the idea came to her. Within just a few minutes the whole first floor had dust flying through the air as Bow utilized her wind to blow it off the ground.

Then she realized she had another problem. How was she going to get it actually out? She smirked and opened the front door, making all of the dust fly out. Bow smiled proudly and giggled. She then went up to the floor with the bedrooms and sighed, thinking of all the memories that belonged in here. Slowly and carefully she opened each door to clean it the same way she did the first floor.

As she reached Raven's door, she saw the signs of hands and feet. That meant Miley. Bow blinked and wondered if she had been here today as well. Then she heard what sounded like a little girl. The pieces didn't mesh together and Bow blinked. Again she opened the door slowly, only to reveal the human Miley jumping on the bed.

Unfortunately, Bow didn't know who it was. She walked in and blinked, tilting her head to the side. Unlike most though, she didn't get defensive at first and rather smiled sweetly. "Hello there sweetie, who are you? How did you get in here??" It didn't make sense to her and she was simply curious.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Switching off (Bow then open to Titans)   Switching off (Bow then open to Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:50 pm

Miley heard bow and stopped bouncing and landed on the very comfy bed as Hal the side of Miley that Bow knew spoke to Hu the current side of Miley that was currently showing. 'Hu it's Bow!' Hal spoke in their head excitedly and Miley smiled widely as she spoke in the language that was so strange no one could forget the sound of it easily. "(YAY I GET TO MEET HER NOW!)" Miley bounced a bit on the bed and held out one of her hands shooting out ice making a small side off the bed to the ground.

Miley then giggles and laughs happily as she front flips off the bed onto the small slide and slides onto the floor and over to bow. Miley smiles up at Bow excitedly and very widely. If Bow looked closely shed notice that the person who she thought was some random human girl wore the same clothes Miley did the other day. Her face was covered in dirt and dust but the hair style and shape/looks of her face still looked like Miley's. "(I know you can't understand me cause that one guy isn't here and I can't understand you but it's so nice to meet you face to face!)"

Miley then hugged Bow's legs and smiles up at her. "(This was a form of compassion correct?)" Miley asked in a cute fashion and poses as Hal in her mind reminded her that Bow couldn't understand them. Miley then smiles and just giggles as she sits on the floor hugging Bow smiling in a cute fashion.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Switching off (Bow then open to Titans)   Switching off (Bow then open to Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:59 pm

As the girl spoke, Bow smiled bright in realization that she must be Miley, or at least a relative. Then she looked closer and saw the resemblance and decided it must be Miley. But she didn't know what to say because she knew that she couldn't understand her even if she did say something. Never had she wanted Ephraim to be here so much.

When she hugged her legs Bow giggled and hugged her back sweetly. "You're so cute! I-I don't know what you're saying and I know you don't understand me but, gah... I wish I could ask you some questions..." She then bent down on her knees to get to Miley's level and tried to sign while speaking at the same time. "Can. You. Teach. Me. To(two). Talk. Like you?" She hoped that she could be understood by her signs.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Switching off (Bow then open to Titans)   Switching off (Bow then open to Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 4:14 pm

Miley smiles widely up at Bow when Bow hugged he back so that must have meant that that was a sigh of affection that could be returned by mirroring the hug given to the other person. Miley listened to Bows gibberish that sounded like she was annoyed by something. Miley considered the current situation and figured that the fact they both couldn't understand each other was frustrating bow.

Miley looked at bow curiously as she scratches her head some dust coming off her and landing on the floor. Miley was curious as to why Bow was making the hand gestures but quickly caught onto what she was doing. Miley thought for a good long while at her hand gestures. 'I think that she wants us to speak in Feecon Hu' Hal said in their head Miley smiles brightly and nodded to Bow.

Miley then thought about what she could start with but many things in this place was new to her not even she knew what they were called so she decided to go with the most easiest things she could think of, an Introduction. Miley does motions as she spoke slowly so bow could get each word "I am Milicondras" she then points to Bow as if to tell her to try.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Switching off (Bow then open to Titans)   Switching off (Bow then open to Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:10 pm

Bow watches her intently as she speaks, trying to catch everything that she was doing and saying. The language was sure to be difficult, but that was something Bow was used to. Learning who you are after forgetting everything isn't an easy task either.

Bow took a moment after she was finished with her introduction and smiled, repeating the hand gestures and words almost perfectly, though some of the accents and pronunciation was slightly off. "I am Rain." She smiled happily and then blinked as she thought about the fact that Miley was extremely dirty. Surely no fault to her own, she just wasn't used to this world yet.

With a sigh, she looked at Miley sweetly and used hand gestures once again to convey her message. "You need a bath. I help you? We can keep talking too!" It was a bit difficult to speak like this, but Bow was trying her best at being clear and concise with her words and movements, keeping all of it basic so that Miley could understand. She hoped to continue learning while helping Miley.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Switching off (Bow then open to Titans)   Switching off (Bow then open to Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:26 pm

Miley watches Bow and she blinked and gave an awkward smile to Miley Bow had spoken the words correctly but it sounding like she was mushing some words together or holding out one sound too long like a child trying to read for the first time out loud but Bow was doing much better than she expected on the first try. Miley then realized that she had said her name was Rain which meant that all this time Miley had been calling Bow the wrong thing which caused her to be pretty embarrassed and a bright blush to match that could barely be seen through the dirt and dust on her face.

Miley then watches Bow's next hand gestures and words and could guess what she was talking about. Miley looked down at her self and looked to Bow's hand slowly grabbing it genitally and brought it over closer to her. Miley then held her other hand next to Bow comparing them. She noticed a clear difference noticing how dirty she was but she never noticed this before except for those two times she had to swim in the water over to the island and even at that the water hadn't taken too much of the dirt off.

Miley now knew that she probably clean herself up it was the way of the upper worlders and if she wanted to not stand out too much further cleaning herself up might be the best bet. She had no real idea how though but thankfully Bow was willing to help her. Miley smiles up to Bow and nods once. "(Okay!)"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Switching off (Bow then open to Titans)   Switching off (Bow then open to Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 8:11 pm

Bow giggles and nods happily, taking her hand in hers and standing up. She then remembers that Miley walks on all fours and sighs inwardly. There were many things the young demon had to learn, but Bow would be there for her every step of the way. Literally. As they walked/crawled to the bathroom, Bow began to think over things in her mind.

Recently she had been thinking about if she even really belonged in this team. If they had known about her befriending some of the people she had made friends with, they would not be very happy with her. She realized now that if she thought about the previous team, she didn't fit the bill at all, but she couldn't leave them yet. The team was still too new. She would have a talk with Yang about her role within the group to see what she thought, and probably talk to Ephraim as well. She really wished she could talk with Miley about it. Then she thought about it and looked at Miley when they got into the bathroom. "Maybe we should be teaching you English... Then you could talk to all of us..." She tried to use hand gestures again, but this time it was a little less clear what she meant, though hopefully Miley still understood her. It really would make more sense for her to learn english than for Bow to learn Feecon.

Although that wasn't the main topic for the time being. Bow bit her lip in thought, trying to decide the best way for doing this. She then smiled and got Miley to get into the tub and then closed the curtain. But then realized she couldn't convey what she needed to like this and sighed. She removed the curtain and smiled gently at her, motioning (but not doing) while she spoke. "Take clothes off. Clean yourself. Wash hair. Towel. I'll bring clean clothes. Okay?" She pointed to the soap and shampoo, deciding not to even mention the conditioner right now. "If you need me, just shout."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Switching off (Bow then open to Titans)   Switching off (Bow then open to Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:29 pm

Miley takes her hand smiling brightly getting up on all fours and she walks while an all fours with Bow. Miley was happy to have friends like Bow her first friends ever and they turn out to be so very kind and nice! Miley bounced a bit with each step she took she seemed really peppy and over excited as they walked. Miley looked up to her smiling brightly closing her eyes as she did her smile showed her teeth and looked a bit goofy as well. When they neared the bathroom Miley excitedly let go of Bow's hand and ran crazy fast into the bathroom.

Once inside Miley jumped landing on all fours on the toilet then jumped and crouched on the counter where the sink was. Miley looked at Bow as she did some hand gestures tilting her head to the left then halfway through she swapped to the right. It would appear she didn't understand her but a few moments later she would smile wide and nodded once she had gotten most of it and figured based on their current situation Bow wanted her to learn English rather than her learning Feecon.

Miley found this the best idea it would be easier after to teach Bow Feecon anyways if she could speak English. Bow was really smart Miley thought as she smiled her goofy bright smile as she looked to Bow as she was guiding her somewhere Miley hops onto the toilet as it seemed she wanted her to go in the tub so she did so. The bottom was so smooth she then jumps in the tub as to see if it was bouncy and sadly it wasn't.

Miley's attention turned to the curtain that Bow closed. Miley poked the curtain it seemed to float back over to her maybe it liked her. She smiled and went to hug it but it flew over her letting her drop. She saw the ground and blinked and then saw Bow's feet and smiled as she looked up at Bow the bottom of the shower curtain resting on her head. Miley then blinked as Bow removed the curtain and Miley slowly sat up in the tub while sitting down.

Miley blinked it seemed that she wanted her to take off her clothes even though Ephrim said it was against the law not to wear clothes. Maybe there were acceptation to the rules, she concluded. She then flops around in the tub as she backs away from the clothes as she was pulling them off not even thinking about Bow still being there. She then grabs her clothes and smiles to Bow giving them to her. Miley stared at the tub's facet clearly trying to figure out how it worked.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Switching off (Bow then open to Titans)   Switching off (Bow then open to Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:30 am

Bow giggled as she watched the cute half demon hop around the bathroom like it was a playground. When she was playing with the curtain, Bow had to keep herself from rolling on the floor in laughter. Miley was just so adorable. Bow just wanted to teach her and protect her and keep her away from harm. She really disliked the fact that they all put their lives on the line every day in order to fight away criminals. It shouldn't be like that. No one should ever have to hurt anyone else. Neither should anyone ever have to be hurt. But, that was the condition the world was in at the moment. And Bow planned to change it. However, right now, she had a much more important task in front of her.

As she took the clothes from Miley she smiled softly and turned the water on. "I think a bath is more appropriate for you..." In many ways Miley was still a child who needed to be taught. And that's how Bow would treat this. She started the water and put the plug into the tub, watching the water fill the tub. As the water filled, Bow taught Miley what Miley had taught her. An introduction. "I am Rain. You are Miley." She expected for Miley to say it back to her. When the water was done, Bow began to wash Miley as if she were her own child that needed help still. She taught her while bathing. "I am Teen Titan." "Okay." "Where is bathroom?" "Stop!" "Please can we talk?" "Let's be friends!"

By the time they would get through all of those, Bow would be satisfied with how clean Miley was and smiled, draining the tub, seeing the layer of dirt that settled at the bottom of the tub, she giggled. She helped dry Miley off with a towel and got her in fresh clothes, thinking about it. She looked at Miley sweet but stern. "Do this every day. Call me for help. Change clothes every day too. Okay?" Bow then thought about it and decided for herself that she was going to go shopping for Miley tomorrow with the little money she got from her part time job at Starbucks.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Switching off (Bow then open to Titans)   Switching off (Bow then open to Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:26 am

Miley played with the water as it poured from the faucet freezing some of it. Miley stopped as she heard Bow speak it sounded like an introduction sorta like the one Bow had done in reply along with the Feecon one she showed her. It seemed like she wanted Miley to repeat it so she thought about it for a long while before speaking in what could only be described as a thick British mixed with a Japanese accent. "I am Miley. You are Rain." she said seeming to try and speak each word as clearly as she could.

Bow stopped the water and began to help her bath as the dirt was washed away more and more freckles could be seen along with a few bruises that looked like that were pretty old and atone point very bad. Bow would also notice her skin was much colder than normal people's skin. "I am Teen Titan. Okay. Where is Bathroom. Stop. Please can we talk? Lets be friends." Miley repeated thinking of each word and the meaning of each phrase figuring out most of them.

Miley could tell there was some grammar missing from a from a few phrases when she compared them to everything she has heard before. She'd have to observe some other people and maybe try and pick up on some more things based on what she already knew. Miley smiled as she climbs out of the tub before it was even drained when Bow went to drain the tub. Her hair would clearly be blonde with some parts a dirty blonde color now now with all the dirt gone and her face hand a lot of freckles all over it.

Miley gave Bow a hug after drying off and getting clothes on her hair would seem slightly frosty from the water left in it. Miley looks up at her as she spoke she wasn't took sure what she was saying but she could guess she was talking about the bath and her clothes. Miley figured Bow probably just wanted her to change and bath more often. Miley stopped for a long while as she tried to think of the right words based on what she'd heard been said before. "Th-thank yo-ou Rain Bow." Miley said was her goofy smile hoping they were the right words.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Switching off (Bow then open to Titans)   Switching off (Bow then open to Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 11:56 pm

Bow watched as she was bathing Miley and the freckles and bruises appeared. She blinked and bit her lip in concern over the bruises, but couldn't help to giggle at the freckles. There were so many! They were adorable. As she taught Miley the words, of course she knew that there was some grammar lacking from the sentence structure but, she wanted to be as clear and simple as possible.

With each word that Miley spoke, Bow's smile got brighter and brighter. Soon the entire tower was lit up without either of their knowing it because Bow was absolutely joyous that Miley caught on so quickly. When she got out of the tub and Bow saw her natural hair color, she smiled softly. When she saw that it was slightly frosted, she blinked. So, she could control both fire and ice it seemed. From different forms it looked like too. Very interesting. Bow took note of that to tell Yang later, just so that she would know for future reference.

As Miley hugged Bow, she squeaked in excitement and hugged back happily. One of the lights in the bathroom got even brighter. Then Miley said "thank you" without any help from Bow and the light burst from her glee. Bow yelped and shielded Miley from any glass, biting her lip and blushing from embarrassment. "S-sorry... You did great!" She kissed her forehead and giggled, then looked at the glass. She decided she would clean that up later. Right now Miley was more important.

Bow then turned back to Miley and smiled sweetly, making hand motions again as she spoke. "Wanna go out for ice cream??" She really just wanted to spoil Miley rotten. It was almost as if she had taken a motherly affection towards the girl.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Switching off (Bow then open to Titans)   Switching off (Bow then open to Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 12:19 am

Miley eeped a bit at the light shattering clinging to bow as Bow shielded her. She looked up at boy as she apologized, she had done that? She thought seeming amazed but smiled she was glad Bow was her friend even more so now. Bow then offered her Ice cream and she tilted her head as if to show she was confused toward to matter. her Hair also shifted now free of dirt off to the side showing the now clearly visible bruise on her neck.

Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Switching off (Bow then open to Titans)   Switching off (Bow then open to Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 11:58 pm

Bow giggled lightly as Miley seemed confused and kissed her on the forehead. She would just have to show her. When she went to say follow me though, something caught her eye and she bit her lip. It couldn't wait. Bow needed to know what that was. Very very gently, she touched Miley's neck on the bruise and looked into her eyes as she spoke very softly. "What is this?" She looked as is she almost had tears in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Switching off (Bow then open to Titans)   Switching off (Bow then open to Titans) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:08 am

Miley winced a little when the touched her bruise they still hurt a little. She could tell Bow was asking what it was. Miley teared up as she thought back at how it happened as she did some hand gestures speaking in a shaky tone. "(F-father..... father d-doesn't like u-us....)" This was all she could managed to say as tears rolled down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Switching off (Bow then open to Titans)   Switching off (Bow then open to Titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Switching off (Bow then open to Titans)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next