Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) - Page 2 Vote_lcapHitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) - Page 2 Voting_barHitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) - Page 2 Vote_lcapHitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) - Page 2 Voting_barHitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered)   Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 4:28 am

Jenny had secured the last civilian finally and took to high ground. She watched everyone work from that location not able to do much else. They had a pretty efficient team going on here, so efficient that jenny now had nothing to do and everything else was covered. It was a bit of relief to have a team that wasn't barely making it though an insane fight but also she wished there was more she could do though securing civilians was a top priority though so she was okay with having only done that in this fight.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered)   Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 4:52 pm

After the alien guy had let out the other scream, the creature was evidently in enough pain that Meta didn't need to do anything more to it so he just jumped down to the ground. But the alien guy had limited breath, so when he had to stop to take a breath it looked like the creature might go for him in a second! But it seemed luck was on the alien guy's side, because his companion shot the creatures head off to give them some time.

While the aliens immobilized the creature, Harmon had plenty of time to prepare, and prepare he did. As Meta waited for his time to act, a device landed in front of him, he hadn't the slightest clue what it was, but he knew what he had to do with it and that was enough. He followed Harmon and nodded to show he understood his orders. He crouched before turning to paper and running at the creature, he jumped onto the hood of a car, bounced to the side of a building and rebounded off the wall, where he turned to steel to protect himself from the heat and plugged the device into the spot. Then he jumped off and waited for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered)   Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 12:45 pm

Raz was definitely getting a workout vocally speaking, though had still not reached his point of exhaustion yet. Mo on the other hand was only limited by her suit's limitations, which were made to be on par with or greater then a typical Vocalin. If he hadn't been busy, he might dislike that entire concept. Raz was about to prepare another screech when he heard the earthlings putting their plan into motion. Then he could hear movement and sensed that Meta had done... something. But had he done exactly?
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered)   Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 2:05 pm

The moment the device was in place, hotwire snapped his fingers. The device broke apart in a flash of green. Green cracks seemed to appear, spiralling from where the device was detonated. But cracks would suggest that the thing was hardening. Which it was. If you were able to actually watch the phenomena up close, the tar would harden a moment before it cracked. AS the beast tried to make one last ditch effort, it moaned out. Within 20 seconds, it was just a large mountain of tar.

“Perfect.”
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered)   Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 11:54 am

((I was under the assumption other people would post, seeing as that didn't happen, I'll post again xP))

The only thing Raz made out during the entire process, was the creature's moans as it was quickly hardened and rendered immobile. Mo however could see it clear as day and despite the fact it had been raging across town, still felt a twinge of pity. Or that may have been something from the crash. Which now that the adrenaline was wearing off, she suddenly felt... off. Which to us flesh and bone critters, this would be woozy. Raz's ear twitched in her direction as he heard her wobble and acted on reflex to catch her before she toppled over. Not a serious faint or anything, she just lost her balance due to the after effects of the crash.

Razuel also absentmindedly checked her head for injuries, actually forgetting that there was something else beneath the skin. "I'm fine Razz, really. I'm just- what do you call feeling very light and wobbly?" Mo assured him.

"Light headed? Dizzy? Either way it doesn't hurt to... oh," Razz replied before he realized that Mo wasn't actually a Vocalin. He actually forgot in his concern. "Everyone else alright?" Razz called out, unable to clearly see anyone. But he knew they were there.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered)   Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:10 am

Jenny seeing what all happened made her way down to the others hearing Razz call out to the others. "Yeah I'm fine anyone need medical services?" Jenny asked the others looking around to the others. "If not who wants to help me get the people off the roofs of the buildings?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered)   Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 1:56 pm

Once Meta landed on the ground, the device broke apart. Meta's heart skipped a beat, for a second he thought that something had gone wrong, that Harmon had made a mistake and the creature was now going to flatten him, but then he saw the creature harden and crack and knew he was wrong to think that way. Within seconds, the creature became nothing but hardened tar, Meta sighed in relief that it was over, and that no one had been harmed.

One of the aliens that had helped them called out, asking if everyone was alright, Meta felt no need to respond, but he grunted to show that he acknowledged his statement. Jenny then came down asking if anyone needed medical assistance and if anyone wanted to help the people on the roof, Meta ignored her first question, but he spoke up for the second I'll go up with you, we don't need to help them all down though, we can kick in the fire exit and they can exit from the bottom
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered)   Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 2:43 pm

"I assume you two can handle the civilians again." Hotwire said looking to them, before turning to the newcomers. "You did good work today. Interesting ship you have there though. It's very Zydon." He said with a rather suspicious tone tacked to that last sentence.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered)   Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 3:52 pm

"Oh no!" Mo exclaimed after Hotwire mentioned her ship, followed by something else which could have been a name. But it was impossible to tell with human ears as to what she said exactly as she ran back to it, stumbled only for a moment, but got to it ok. She completely missed the suspicious tone in his voice in her concern.

"Zydon?" Raz replied in a way that created the mental image of him raising his eyebrow. But instead his ears moved more toward Hotwire as if zeroing in on him. "I've never seen a Zydon ship before. Not that I would know what one looks like even if you showed it to me but-" Raz began simply, picking up on the tone and going about this cautiously. "That ship is alive. Or atleast so I have been led to believe," Razz finished as he tilted an ear toward Mo, hearing her coo and stroking a damaged section of her ship.

"You are... one of those how you say? Superheroes?" Razz asked trying to change the subject from Mo's ship.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered)   Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 1:41 pm

Jenny nodded to Hotwire "Yeah we're on it." She then looked to meta. "I'll fly up and start carrying them down while you get those doors open okay?" If he agreed to that shed start flying to buildings that meta wasn't going to first to help the civilians down.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered)   Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 4:40 pm

Metamorphi nodded to Jenny, then ran into the first of the buildings that had civilians on top of them, he ran into the building and went up the stairs, taking them two at a time. He reached the top of the stairs and knocked down the fire door, rushing through it and looking around. The people all cried screams of joy and all swarmed around him, giving him praise, but he just started walking back to the fire exit, yelling at them to come with him. Once he knew the civilians were all safe, he simply told them all to get to safety and ran off to save the next civilians.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered)   Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 12:08 am

"Yes. Superheroes." Hotwire explained watching the rest of his team handle damage control. "Alive. That explains why I couldn't control any of the technical aspects until they fell off the craft." He started musing to himself.

"But I didn't know the zydon had that kind of biotechnology. Rather impressive now that I look at it." He said making a camera lens with his fingers and framing the ship in it.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered)   Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 10:13 pm

A gesture that was lost on Razz as he listened. He seemed overly fascinated by Mo's ship. Razz was too until she told him that it was alive, and the entire idea of riding around inside of it. While she tried to explain it off in her own little way, he still couldn't get over the fact he was sitting in the stomach (or worse) of something alive. Something that was constantly aware of everything he touched, said, or did. He shivered just thinking about it. And then he heard that name again. "They don't- or so I've been told. Like I said, I wouldn't know what one looked like even if you asked me," Razz countered, waving a hand over his eyes a few times. Indicating that his eyesight (if you could call it that) wasn't that good. "It's Amorphian. And if you want the specs, you should talk to her. It's hers anyway," Razz added referring to Mo.

His ears flicked this way and that, picking up different kinds of sound. Alot of worried and frightened people. And they had crashed, though where was a question he could answer. "So... what happens now?" Razz asked confused. He really hoped that they weren't expected to pay for the damages. That would be bad for a number of reasons. His ear flicked back toward Mo's direction as her ship shuddered, and then levitated up slightly off the ground. Apparently it was better, probably not perfect but it could be flown again if he were to guess.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered)   Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 9:43 am

Hotwire nodded with his explanation. It would seem he wasn't the right person to ask, the girl was. "Well we have to wait for the local authorities to arrive. Then we can go elsewhere and continue any unfinished discussion." Hotwire said. He began working his scanners again. It appeared there was a calibration error in his energy readings. It appeared the zydon readings he had picked up were only residual. This made sense. It was a space ship, and if it had spent any time in the earths upper atmosphere in recent months, latent zydon energy signatures on the outer hull would make sense.

"Most fascinating." Hotwire said. He plugged his communicator again. "Do you guys need any more help with the civilians? If not, we should all meet back up on street level. I'm calling in for the jet."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered)   Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2