Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
BURGERS (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
BURGERS (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
BURGERS (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
BURGERS (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
BURGERS (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
BURGERS (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
BURGERS (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
BURGERS (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
BURGERS (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
BURGERS (Titans Unregistered) Vote_lcapBURGERS (Titans Unregistered) Voting_barBURGERS (Titans Unregistered) Vote_rcap 
Moon
BURGERS (Titans Unregistered) Vote_lcapBURGERS (Titans Unregistered) Voting_barBURGERS (Titans Unregistered) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

BURGERS (Titans Unregistered)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

BURGERS (Titans Unregistered) Empty
PostSubject: BURGERS (Titans Unregistered)   BURGERS (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 5:47 pm

With the preparations for the war and all that, there was very little downtime for the Titans, they were either training or preparing, so what little downtime they had was precious, most of the planning was down to the main leaders, but even Meta, who had very little role in the planning side of the war, was still very busy.

Meta went to the recreation room after a tough work out session, he was covered in sweat and his shirt was soaked. He let himself collapse onto a sofa and started drinking some ice cold soda, he looked around the room, but no one was there. The Unregistered Titans had so little members nowadays that quite often you were all on your own, it could get quite lonely. Meta wasn't the touchy feely type, but he felt a little sad.
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character
Name: Sophie A. Michaels
Code Name: Galvora
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: BURGERS (Titans Unregistered)   BURGERS (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 6:00 pm

Just then, Flux dangled down beside his head as he collapsed onto a sofa. She'd been stuck to the ceiling for the last half hour or so like a big blue wad of chewing gum, listening to one of the books on her reading list when lo and behold, Meta had entered the room! There was a dip inward on the ceiling between the entryway and the main cavity of the room, and that was where Flux spent a lot of her time - on that part of the ceiling, simply because it was private for booklistening, music enjoying, napping, and wallowing in doubt!

She was a girl who grew up with a younger brother who thought she was the bee's knees and gave her no private time whatsoever, a mother who thought of chores as character building exercises and a father who, when he was around, partook liberally of the draft that was... family activity night. She appreciated her privacy. But now? She craved something else.

Flux cleared her throat politely, slipping into the couch beside him amorphously before, with more effort than she was used to, becoming human again. "Hey, amigo - I have a crazy idea." she said and turned to him, mischief and glee dancing in her eyes

"I have two words for you: BURGER. RUN."

Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: BURGERS (Titans Unregistered)   BURGERS (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 6:24 pm

"Burger run?" Hotwire said, entering the room. He was enjoying the downtime while he had it, for sure. He had a wet towel around his neck. Apparently the military had installed a sauna in the washrooms, and hotwire had just finished restoring water flow to it.

Currently he was just wearing some relaxing jeans and a sleeveless shirt. He proceeded to plop down on the couch before the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: BURGERS (Titans Unregistered)   BURGERS (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 6:44 pm

Ironically enough, as Metamorphi was contemplating how lonely he was, he was not truly alone. Dangling on the ceiling, listening to an audio book, was the hero extraordinaire and fellow Unregistered Titan, Flux. He didn't notice her as she dangled down from above, he was just thinking about getting a book to read, when Flux took a human form beside him and cleared her throat. He wasn't proud to admit he jumped a little in surprise Oh, Flux... hello

He was slightly worried about the crazy look on her face when she said she had an idea, but she was just suggesting a burger run. He considered this That sounds like a fun idea, flux He noticed Hotwire walk in, he nodded at him Want to come with us? We're going on a burger run
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: BURGERS (Titans Unregistered)   BURGERS (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 9:23 am

Flux beamed at Meta pocketed her mp3 player, the pocket failing to reveal even the shape of the object inside. Of course, her clothes were merely a... kind of habit. She wasn't even wearing any kind of mask. If they'd known this was her real face, maybe that would have made her uncomfortable... but she could turn into anyone. She'd never told the boys that this was how she really, really looked under her powers. It was as good as any mask, really. Not that she would need it around them. These guys were her bros - her friends, her teammates. Even so, it was nice to have a secret, to keep her real life separate from the super.

"Yep - Dunno about you, mi amigos, but I need some... some 'normal' time after a few nights like the ones we've been having lately." she confided in Meta, and blew an errant strand of midnight blue hair from her eyes. It went right back where it was.

The girl teased her dark hair from her eyes, and looked up as Hotwire entered the room. Something came over her face - a kind of light entered her eyes, a certain excitement in her features. She was really glad to see him!

"So how about it, you two? I know a place we can get a mean sitdown burger. I've heard crazy things about it and I'm dying to try it!" she exclaimed cheerily!

Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: BURGERS (Titans Unregistered)   BURGERS (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 7:14 pm

Hotwire cracked his fingers. "Sounds fine. I'll go fire up the teleporters" He said walking to the elevator. He was glad to be able to hang with his team in public. Since the war began, they were finally able to start going back out. The police were spread thin preparing for attacks.

Hotwire approached the teleporter room and began fiddling with it.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: BURGERS (Titans Unregistered)   BURGERS (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:50 am

Flux said to Meta how they needed some normal time, considering how busy they had been the past few days Meta had to agree. He noticed a kind of look on Flux's face when Hotwire entered the room, it almost seemed as if... Meta decided to think nothing of it and stood up, stretching. Meta walked towards the teleporter room with Hotwire, looking back at Flux as he did so What is this burger place called? Would I have heard of it?
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: BURGERS (Titans Unregistered)   BURGERS (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 4:39 pm

"Its a little restraunt on 5th street called Bear Bite Burgers - the cook is either a guy in a bear suit, or a really really smart bear. I haven't decided which it is yet but the man is a god of all things meaty, char-broiled, and found between two buns." she said, eyes aglow. "My mum got me a burger from there the other day."

Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: BURGERS (Titans Unregistered)   BURGERS (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 5:04 pm

"Sounds great." Hotwire said punching a few numbers into the teleporter. Soon a map of Jump popped up and a small dot about 5 minutes from the burger joint would appear. "Alright... this is the closest teleporter point I have set up." He explained. "So we'll have to foot it a little."

"But that wont be too bad." He said pulling a lever. With it, the giant portal opened in front of them. Half magic, half science. "Shall we gang?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: BURGERS (Titans Unregistered)   BURGERS (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 5:25 pm

Bear Bite Burgers? It sounded kind of like a fast food restaurant for little kids, but the way Flux was selling it made Meta's mouth water slightly. He regained his composure, hoping neither of them noticed, just as it seemed he had gotten away with it, his stomach growled loudly, it was more of a roar than a growl. Meta tried to act like nothing had happened, but his face was bright red.

As soon as the portal opened, Meta rushed towards it Yes, let's go he said that last part a little too quickly for it to sound like he wasn't forcing it. He felt embarrassed, needless to say, but he was still going to wait for them, that's just how he was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BURGERS (Titans Unregistered)   BURGERS (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BURGERS (Titans Unregistered)
Page 1 of 1