Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Vault (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Vault (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Vault (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Vault (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Vault (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Vault (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Vault (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Vault (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Vault (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Vault (Titans Unregistered) Vote_lcapThe Vault (Titans Unregistered) Voting_barThe Vault (Titans Unregistered) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Vault (Titans Unregistered) Vote_lcapThe Vault (Titans Unregistered) Voting_barThe Vault (Titans Unregistered) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Vault (Titans Unregistered)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Vault (Titans Unregistered) Empty
PostSubject: The Vault (Titans Unregistered)   The Vault (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 3:46 pm

Hotwire stood outside a hallway off of one of the hubs main sections. He had spent a good period of time preparing this. The door before him was large, and thick, like a vault. In the door was a place to plug in a communicator, making it so only Hotwire or one of the titans could open it. He put in his own.

"Vault Activation: Code 38 theta 1" He said. The light above flashed green, and the computer chimed. "Activated."

Hotwire took out his communicator, the light immediately turning yellow, he then clicked it and spoke out to the rest of the titans. "To the team... I would like to request a meeting outside the Vault. I've mentioned it to you all a few times, and it's finally ready to go. You can find it on the map now. The sooner the better. Hotwire out." He said putting away his communicator.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Vault (Titans Unregistered)   The Vault (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 4:19 pm

Metamorphi was in the gym, wearing gym shorts but exposing his torso, he was pounding his fists against a punching bag, making a loud sound with every impact. He twisted his torso, then turned to paper and moved swiftly, swinging at the bag with enhanced speed and turning to steel, the punch effortlessly punched through the bag, his fist coming out the other end.

He got a message from his Titan Communicator and held it up, listening to what Harmon had to say. Harmon requested that they met outside the vault, Harmon had told them about this before, but now it was finally ready. Meta put a shirt on and walked over to the vault, waiting for Jenny to arrive Good morning, Harmon
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: The Vault (Titans Unregistered)   The Vault (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 4:57 pm

Jenny was laying on the ground her legs in her bed and her blankets sloppily laid on her mid section. She had been up late last night with Nightingale the two working together to stop a gang and save the kids the gang kidnapped. Jenny was still sleeping now on the ground wearing black large t shirt and a black and dark grey striped boxers. She groaned as she heard hotwire speak rolling over trying to stay asleep but ended up falling the rest of the way out of bed huffing before she sat up listening to him. She then sighed as she got up and just walked down to the vault dressed as she was her hair down and messy as she stretched and yawned. "hi guys..."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Vault (Titans Unregistered)   The Vault (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 8:54 am

Hotwire smiled as the others showed up. "Well hey there guys. I wanted to have you all here for this." He said. Man... Jenny looked like a mess, and Metamorphi looked like he'd been working up a sweat. "Anyways. When we defeated the Hive back at the Titans Tree, we got our hands on Gizmo's tech. I've been working with it, and it's pretty dangerous stuff, and it got me thinking. Currently, the with the state of war ongoing, the city is a bad place to store dangerous technology and weaponry. That's why I've started... the Vault." He said, plugging in his communicator. The door dinged and opened.

Inside were various storage lockers, with see-through bullet proof glass. In one of them was a small upright mannequin, on which Gizmo's harness was placed. "The vault is my solution to the storage of dangerous weapons. I'm going go to Kale in setting up a similar facility for magical weapons." He explained.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Vault (Titans Unregistered)   The Vault (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 4:49 pm

Meta gave Jenny a nod as she arrived Jenny before turning his attention back to Harmon, who told them that he had gathered dangerous technology and stored them away in the Vault. It seemed like a sensible idea, no one knew where this place was so it was an ideal place for storing these things.

Harmon opened the door and Meta recognised the gear that Harmon had taken from Gismo in the fight at Titan tree, he remembered that day well. He looked around at all of the stuff, not quite sure what to think of it Harmon, what security measures have you taken?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: The Vault (Titans Unregistered)   The Vault (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 9:46 pm

Jenny listened to him and looked inside before looking to Meta nodding once then to Hotwire. "I trust your judgement call but as Meta asked what measures have you taken...? There are many would do anything to get into a place that would have such weaponry inside." Jenny said in a respectful manner like an advisor would his to his king.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Vault (Titans Unregistered)   The Vault (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 1:12 pm

"If we get invaded, the first line of defense is this bulkhead, which reads our communicators for access. The bioscanners also add another line of invisible defense. If that's breached, whether through hack or force, they'll have to deal with opening the sealed cases, which are made of bullet proof glass. If they manage to crack those open, the pressure differential will trigger a sensor. That will activate an emergency bulkhead which will seal off the chamber in time for it to be flooded with a anesine gas, knocking out anyone trying to make their way in." He explained.

"Should worst come to worst... the three of us can gather in the main computer core and scuttle the Vault."

If they looked into the next glass locker, on a strong stand would be a strange cube that looked like it was giving off a lot of heat.

The Vault (Titans Unregistered) FLWIZCWFBQ33UR8.MEDIUM
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Vault (Titans Unregistered)   The Vault (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 3:12 pm

Meta thought carefully of what Harmon said, whenever Meta thought of a possible way that the security could be bypassed, Hotwire's next line solved the problem. It was a good system, Meta could think of no weaknesses. Meta was just about to commend Harmon, but saw the strange cube and couldn't help but stare, it most certainly was very strange looking Harmon... what is that?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Vault (Titans Unregistered)   The Vault (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 4:25 pm

Jenny nodded to him "Sounds good, I'm impressed by how well you chose how to handle its security, maybe some time we could run a simulation where we ourselves could try to see how far we get with our own security system cause that seems like a good training activity." Jenny suggested before looking to what Meta was asking about raising an eyebrow at it as she looked it over curiously.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Vault (Titans Unregistered)   The Vault (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 3:33 pm

"Sounds like a plan. I'll put together a holo-pad simulator for it." He said. Hotwire turned around and saw Metamorphi looking at a cube. He let out a sigh. "It's not a what. It's a who. Inside that cube is a sphere of molten sand. That's Vira, a Silicon based Zydon agent we captured back during the Zydon war. We've been keeping her in a molten suspension since then."

"I know it's not technically a piece of technology... but the destructive force inside it makes it too dangerous to be left in the open."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Vault (Titans Unregistered)   The Vault (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 5:07 pm

Normally the idea of using the security system as a training excercise would excite Meta, he was always willing to train to get tougher, but for now the cube had his attention. Hotwire then explained that it was not an inaminate object, but rather a Zydon agent that was captured and is now being held in suspension Is it really that dangerous? Would we be able to stop it if it escaped?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Vault (Titans Unregistered)   The Vault (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 8:02 am

"Great can't wait for the team practice she said with a small smile but she looked to the cube kneeling down to get a better view. The mention of it really being a person made Jenny's eye go wide and she slowly put her had on the glass. Her ears lowered more every time they called the person an it like she or he was just some object. She looked at the cube actually a bit sympathetically being stuck somewhere unable to do anything as your stuck watching others live trough glass... wasn't fun... she should know... she was stuck in a similar position for 13 years. She then turned her head slightly her irises light blue. "He or she not it.... that is someone in there. I didn't like the Zydon either but have some respect and call him or her by their gender for fucks sakes...." she said slightly narrowing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Vault (Titans Unregistered)   The Vault (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 8:27 am

Hotwire looked at Jenny. She looked annoyed. And he didn't blame her. He felt bad about keeping Vira in lockdown like this, but there wasn't much else he could do. Leaving her for the Russians to steal during a raid was too dangerous.

"Her. It was a girl." He said with a rather downtrodden look on his face. "I've been working to find an opportunity to transfer her to a better metahuman containment facility, but for the meantime... she's staying here. It's not permanent, I promise you that."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Vault (Titans Unregistered)   The Vault (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:02 pm

Meta was slightly surprised at Jenny's reaction, although to be fair he didn't really know enough about her to figure out her reaction to anything, she was angered greatly by their calling the Zydon inside the sphere an 'it'. Hotwire apologized for his words, stating that at the first chance he got, she would be transferred somewhere better.

Meta didn't really share this sympathetic view, there was no love lost between him and the Zydons, he didn't really feel for this Zydon girl as much as he would a normal girl, unless that girl deserved this kind of prison, like this Zydon. But regardless, Jenny was his comrade and he did not want any confrontation with her, so he decided to keep his prejudice to himself ...I'm sorry about dehumanizing her, Jenny
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Vault (Titans Unregistered)   The Vault (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 12:21 am

"You both should be, I don't give a %#!@ who you are or what you've done being treated like that and talked about in such a manner.... I only hope you two never have to go through that.... I only hope that if she ever got out that she doesn't hold hard feelings about being treated this way. I don't know what she did nor condone what the Zydon did but in my eyes she is just a soldier who is being held captive long after the war has ended when all she was doing was following orders being probably kept from loved ones or something along those lines at home, do what you want with her you are the leader hotwire, I will follow because you are my friend and leader but I just wanted you to know how I feel about this..." She said directing all but the last part at them both and the last part just to hotwire and she was clearly not annoyed... she was mad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vault (Titans Unregistered)   The Vault (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vault (Titans Unregistered)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next