Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) Vote_lcapHitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) Voting_barHitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) Vote_lcapHitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) Voting_barHitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) Empty
PostSubject: Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered)   Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 6:14 pm

Rush hour. That infernal time of day when you get to sit back and move at a leisurely .2 MPH. Ah what a time. If only that were all there were to it. As the light was about to go green at a busy intersection, they would begin to flicker. Then they would turn off all together. That was because the wiring under them had literally been melted away. Then came the horrid cacophany of honking horns, which then immediately went silent.

A slight bulge appeared in the blacktop, as it began to bubble. The bubbling continued as the blacktop rose, growing larger, and dragging cars up towards it. It grew arms, and a mound of a head. A mouth that began to form out of cracked sidewalk and stop signs, as the stoplights melted into the slag of the beast.

The sad part of this... this was normal.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered)   Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 6:55 pm

Meanwhile, in the legion of do- wait, wrong intro. Back aboard their spacecraft, Razuel and Morpha were in a slump. They had spent long enough time on this planet to get a grasp of english. But not much else had really happened. Mo had picked up many earth customs, and had taken to doing small odd jobs to sustain them. Raz had gotten into an altercation or two since the incident at the park, but had otherwise just helped Mo. Neither of them had made much progress in finding any leads on their target. Not like they could just waltz into the office of whoever ran the country and ask him for his help.

Besides that, there hadn't been anything to indicate their target was even operating in the area. Though they had no evidence to lead them to believe their target wasn't operating here either. "I think we're going about this the wrong way razzy," Mo stated, enjoying a tall glass of... mustard?

"Yeah. We speak the language... or one of them atleast and that's a start. But we've- how do you say, 'hit a wall?'" Raz agreed with a sigh, silently wondering what Mo was drinking that smelled so strongly.

"It's called, 'must-ard'," Mo said hearing his thoughts.

"...doesn't that come on those hotdogs?" Raz questioned.

"And your point is?" Mo quipped playfully.

"Just wondered," Raz replied staring at the ceiling of their ship when Mo paused mid sip. Raz's ear twitched and even through the thick carapace of their ship's hull, heard something. It was to faint to make out anything other then it's existence, but Raz noted Mo had stopped drinking. He also silently remarked how irritating it was that Mo didn't have a heart for him to hear beat and tell when something was going on.

"There is something wrong," Mo answered him, moving over to the ship's controls and starting to fly them toward the trouble.

"Is it another attack force?" Raz asked, not getting up for fear of getting slammed into a wall or on the floor. He wasn't a big fan of flying. The sound he had picked up before was joined by other sounds, hard to tell what they were but they were getting louder as they drew closer.

"It looks like my great great grandfather on a bad day..." Mo deadpanned as they made a pass over it, stealthed at the moment and out of reach. "We have to do something," Mo added more seriously as she gunned the engine and made another pass at the beast. This flung Raz out of his seat as she primed the ships weapons, launching off a salvo of concussive energy blasts that hit their mark.

This staggered the monster, but also revealed them. Angered by this sneaky attack, the monster throws a hand up and takes a swipe at them like some kind of giant monster movie. Mo maneuvers around the hand, throwing Raz into something else before he managed to find something to keep himself in place. "Mo! You know I hate it when you charge into things without thinking!" Raz scolded, but was more concerned with not getting bruised up...
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered)   Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 12:44 pm

Hotwire and the rest of the titans united were on the roof. The beast had been rampaging for a good 5 minutes at this point, and here they were. Hotwire was taking a survey of the situation.

"Alright... we have a tar creature running amok. We also have a some kind of ship getting in a few shots." He explained pulling up his wrist com. The holographic display flashed before him. "The energy signature looks roughly zydon." He said with a grimace. He had heard of Zydons who had stayed behind, and had become heroes. He hoped this was one of them, and not the start of another invasion force.  

"Either way. Our first priority is the civilians. Shadow, you get as many civilians as you can to higher ground. Potentially out of reach of that thing." He explained. "Metamorphi, you're with me. My sensors are reading over 1200 degrees Fahrenheit. We need a material that can withstand that."

He looked down at the rampaging beast. "Titans! Go!" He yelled.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered)   Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 2:09 pm

Jenny wore her new hero costume as she hand her arms crossed looking over the monster as hotwire spoke. She then blinked looking to Hotwire speaking her voice changer making her sound like a boy "Zydon...?" She looked to the ship narrowing her eyes "I thought Hive took care of those guys...." She was then given orders and nodded once to say she understood.

She then leaped off the building slowing her fall as she landed and looked around at all the running civilians who didn't know where to go confused most of them were kids. She then sighed this would take too long if she used just her 'leaps' and she didn't want these kids to get hurt. She then ran to the center of a large crowd of them holding her hand up in the air making a massive energy shield.

Her eye squinted it was the largest one she had ever done before. She then bent her fingers a bit making the bubble shrink ti make the kids come closer to her and the shield stronger. She then pulled out one of her machine pistols with her free hand as the kids watched her in surprise and confusion. She then opened a small hole at the top of the bubble and shot out a zip chord at a super tall building She clenched her teeth as it then pulled then forward shouting slightly from the stress on her sheild and her arm holding the machine pistol but then she made the chord let go of the building when they were over a slightly shorter building.

The bubble bounced slightly when it hit but she waited till it stopped before making it disappear and panted her arms limp a bit. "Stay here till the police, another titan, or i come and get you okay?" They nod and thank her as she then ran and leaped off the side of the building heading form more civilians.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered)   Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 5:12 pm

Metamorphi stood at his team-mates sides as they overlooked the situation, a tar monster was destroying stuff and at the same time was being attacked by a spaceship. Whatever was going on, the Titans needed to act, Shadow was ordered to take civilians to safety while Meta had to stay by Hotwire and take the form of a material that could withstand 1200 degrees Fahrenheit, so Meta turned to steel, which had a melting point of over double that and waited for orders to act.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered)   Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 4:49 pm

Fortunately for everyone concerned, the monster seemed to be preoccupied with Mo and Raz flying around it and taking shots at it. It was only after her first run that Mo realized that they didn't have too much space to fly in. Not without doing some major damage to the surrounding buildings. It wasn't impossible to do, but she made a mental note to be extra careful. She ceased her attack and kept on the evasive to try and give herself some time to think. While she wasn't bringing all the ship's weapons to bare on the creature, she was more concerned with why the creature was rampaging about in the first place. Even a wild animal avoids sticking it's nose into places it doesn't belong without reason.

Stuck in her thoughts, the creature struck and landed a lucky blow that sent the ship flying out of control. And Razuel felt like he was going to be sick! But also in her haste, Mo had not exactly strapped herself in. So while Raz avoided being tossed and getting clunked on the head by the wall, Mo wasn't quite so lucky. She barely had enough time to steer her ship to crash land in the middle of an intersection, avoiding as much damage and injury to innocents as she could.

"Mo?" Raz groaned, his body aching all over from the crash. His ears twitched this way and that, hearing drips and whimpering that did not seem like it was coming from Mo. Was the ship making that noise? It then dawned on him what Mo had been telling him about Amorphians developing a bond with their ship, and managed to make his way over to Mo. There was still nothing to indicate she was still alive as far as a beating heart went, but breathing was a factor because of her Vocalin suit. He could hear her breathing, just out cold. Probably had something to do with the shock of the crash.

Now he had to find the door, which his hearing told him- were they upside down? Yes, they were. That would be an issue. It took him a couple more minutes before he finally did find the door, falling right out through it and face first onto the pavement. "Ow... that really hurts," Raz hissed in pain as his ears flicked this way and that. The monster appeared to have not given chase to their ship, or was preoccupied. Whatever it was doing, it had hurt Mo... and their ship. It was going to pay for that.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered)   Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 9:50 pm

"Get low!" Hotwire yelled as the ship went in for a crash. The creature began to make it's way towards it's new focus, the ship.

"Metamorphi! We need to hold it off as much as we can. I'll try to find a way to reverse the thermic reaction that's making this thing molten!" He said. He continued his scan. He was picking up an energy signature right in the middle of it.

"Now I just need to isolate the right thermionic frequency..."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered)   Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 4:19 am

Jenny watched as the ship went down and the monster change directions towards a civilian that was too scared to run. She narrowed her eyes as she sent to charged blasts to break off fire hydrant tops making them burst water straight up in the air at opposite spots on the street. She then started to run forward and shot out two zip line at two buildings and jumped retracting the lines allowing her to zoom forward much faster than she could fly right off the bat towards the civilian as she shot at two lamp posts making them land on the fir hydrants making the tops open more and the water shoot of at angles making an x of water in front of it.

She was hoping it would distract it to by time and to give the others more time to think. She then made the hook on one zip line unhook and up her gun away as she used her now free arm to grab the civilian by the back of their shirt as she kicked off the ground going under the water and flying upward to the top of the building safely landing and setting the civilian down looking back down at the scene from there.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered)   Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 5:23 pm

Metamorphi watched as the ship was hit and crashed into a building, the creature started lumbering towards it, part of Meta wanted to run over and help, but he knew that without some kind of plan he would be less than useless in a fight with that thing, so for now he just waited Hotwire, do you need me to do anything? if he didn't have any orders for Meta that would be just fine, but Meta wanted to help in anyway he could.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered)   Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 6:46 pm

Regardless of where he had crashed, Razuel had his attention centered on the constant source of bubbling and gurgling. He was also going to assume that the horrid smell belonged to it aswell. It didn't help matters that his glasses had gotten smashed up in the crash, forcing him to rely nearly solely on his echolocation. That would make concentrated shots... difficult. Without thinking twice, Razuel's facial mandibles and jaws unhinged as he took a very deep breath seconds before letting loose a shrill screech that shattered or cracked nearby glass.

As for his target, it's bubbly and oozing form spasmed and twitched uncontrollably for the duration of the attack. So, Mo had pretty much hit the nail on the head. He seriously doubted it had anything else in common, but knowing that it had one weakness he could exploit was good enough. So he started taking another breath when the creature prepared to attack. Not enough time to move! He forced out a quick blast that splattered the creature's face, blinding it as it attacked and making it just come short of hitting Razuel. But it did make him lose his balance for a moment in his attempt to move out of the way just to be sure.

It's face quickly regrew as Razuel prepared another long screech. If he couldn't kill it outright, he would just make it's life for the short time a living hell...
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered)   Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:54 pm

"They're pulling the auditory resonance correctly. That's keeping it stable. But we need the Thermionics to align just correctly at the core to trigger a thermal cascade, shutting whatever's causing this from the inside." Hotwire explained before turning to face metamorphi. "I do have something I need you to do. I'm going to scrap together a device that will reverse the effect, but I need to get it in the center of that thing. Think you can do that?" Hotwire asked.

"Just keep the thing busy until then." Hotwire said before calling up to energy on his communicator. "Energy, we have a plan. Just keep on those civilians." He said running towards the alien craft. Some parts had flown off, and they had just the radiation thermocouples he needed. As he approached, a washing machine flew towards him from the appliance store across the street whose window had been shattered by the loud schreeching of the alien fighter.

And with that, another hotwire device would start to work it's way together before him.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered)   Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 1:28 am

She pulled out her communicator. "You got it just holler if you need me to do anything else" She said before hopping off the roof and running off to continue hunting down civilians and taking them to safety in an epic and quick efficient way all while avoiding the monster.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered)   Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 5:48 pm

Metamorphi took note of what Hotwire said, at least, he took note of what he could understand, some of it was just techno babble to him, but he understood the part that involved him. Harmon was going to make something that Meta had to get into the things center and until then Meta's role was to distract the creature for the meantime. Meta nodded to show that he understood Alright, just come calling when you've made the device

With that, he ran across rooftops, occasionally running up the fire escapes of larger buildings, in the direction of the monster. When he was close enough to the creature he jumped off the roof and turned to steel in mid-air, hitting it in the back of the head just as the creature was being affected by Razuel's screech. Even when stable, the creature was far too large to be hurt too much by an attack like that, even though that attack would have turned even the most durable of normal humans into a puddle. Still, it annoyed the creature, who tried to swat Meta off, Meta turned to paper and nimbly avoided the blows. Meta could do nothing to a creature like this, but he could help in his own small ways, for example, he could give a certain alien more time to charge another screech.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered)   Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 4:09 pm

Meta helped Raz in more ways then one. While the creature was solid when Meta struck, it sent a vibration through the creature's body that was picked up by Razuel's Echolocation. He now had a basic idea of the creature's size, shape, and had a clear idea where it's head was. Which was very good to know as he unleashed another ear splitting screech that caused the creature's body to harden and convulse uncontrollably. This went on for a short while- longer then was possible for a human at full breath.

But his breath was spent, forcing him to take a moment to catch his breath as the creature was free to move again. And then it's head was promptly shot clean off by a blast of sound erupting from the crashed ship's direction. Mo stumbled out, disorientated and still shaky from the crash as she took possibly an even deeper breath then Raz and released another screech to immobilize the creature. When Mo "ran out" of breath, it was Raz's turn. As long as they took turns, the creature was essentially immobilized and unable to retaliate for as long as Hotwire needed.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered)   Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 4:12 pm

They were getting there! The final pieces clicked together as hotwire turned back and floated a small cylinder with two small sphere on either ends. Of course, various wires and parts were spliced in. It would land before metamorphi.

"Follow me." He said running towards the creature. A couple pieces of some broken streetlights floated to him to protect him, and another piece shot ahead into the side of the thing at a predetermined spot on it.

"Right there. Plug it right there."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered)   Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hitting the Blacktop (Raz and Titans Unregistered)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next