Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Team Together (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Team Together (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Team Together (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Team Together (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Team Together (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Team Together (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Team Together (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Team Together (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Team Together (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Team Together (Titans Unregistered) Vote_lcapA Team Together (Titans Unregistered) Voting_barA Team Together (Titans Unregistered) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Team Together (Titans Unregistered) Vote_lcapA Team Together (Titans Unregistered) Voting_barA Team Together (Titans Unregistered) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Team Together (Titans Unregistered)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

A Team Together (Titans Unregistered) Empty
PostSubject: A Team Together (Titans Unregistered)   A Team Together (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 3:40 pm

Hotwire sat in the main ops room. Times had changed. War Had changed... a lot had changed. But he kept striving forward. He had to. So he was now calling together a meeting of his fellow titans. Not a big planning meeting or anything. But just a casual group meeting. Re-enforce those old heroic values a bit.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: A Team Together (Titans Unregistered)   A Team Together (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 3:53 pm

Jenny laid in bed thinking while listening to her music it was about time to go down to the team meeting to see who else was on the team..... it was also about time she stopped saying to herself 'eh one more song.' She sighed sitting up pulling down her head phones letting them rest on her neck. She wore her hair in a pony tail, a simple spaghetti strap black tank top that showed off her stomach and black cargo shorts, no shoes nor socks. She stretched as she got up it had been a long time since she had had one of these casual meetings with a team.... She walked into the room with her hands in her pockets hotwire would notice her ears were pointy but not long now and she had a new scar by her ribs where she had been shot. "Hey Hotwire..."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A Team Together (Titans Unregistered)   A Team Together (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 4:44 pm

As Jenny entered, a third person would enter, her other team-mate. A large man with blonde hair and hard blue eyes walked in. Today, he wore gym shorts and a tank top that showed his strong arms, as well as a serious look on his face, like he'd been thinking all night instead of sleeping. Despite this however, he smiled gently and gave Hotwire a nod before turning to his new team-mate Hello, my name is Metamorphi. What's your name?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: A Team Together (Titans Unregistered)   A Team Together (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 4:57 pm

OOC: hw said to skip him this time around

Jenny looked to Meta narrowing her eyes slightly, great him it had to be him..... She looked at him with a straight face talking in a clam tone. "Jennifer Necowl..... Aka Energy Warrior aka Shadow Knight currently Shade Bunny..... I might not look the same but know that we have met twice before both times you nearly got me killed because of you. First time you used force on me that was totally un needed that nearly killed me, second time you decided to be all mopey about seeing me again after the first time and got in a bad position on the battle field. I hold no grudges against you but I thought I should point that out and remind you what I told you the second time we met so we will have no repeats..." She then looked back to Hotwire expression unchanging.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Team Together (Titans Unregistered)   A Team Together (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:48 pm

Metamorphi frowned in confusion when she said they had met twice, Meta could have sworn on his life that he did not know this girl, yet apparently he had almost been responsible for her death twice. But when she explained the events, he realised who she was and his face darkened, those were... bad memories Yes... I'm not proud of those times. I truly am sorry, for both times... He sighed, but then he looked back at Jenny's eyes But still, I am glad you have joined our team he smiled and held out his hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Team Together (Titans Unregistered)   A Team Together (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:59 pm

Hotwire was about to intervene... he didn't know there was such bad blood amongst his team-mates. Fortunately, he didn't have to. Metamorphi reached across the isle so to speak and attempted to make amends.Ā 

Times had changed.

Times had changed.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Team Together (Titans Unregistered)   A Team Together (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 6:15 pm

Jenny just looked off crossing her arms "Shaking hands is so over done...... we'll battle it out via video games later.... maybe grab some pizza too....." she said in the same tone before looking to Hotwire. "So this everyone?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Team Together (Titans Unregistered)   A Team Together (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 6:35 pm

Metamorphi smirked Alright, whenever I do something to displease you, I'll make sure to order some Pizza and fire up the console he lowered his hand, seeming much more relaxed now. He walked over to a sofa and sat down on it, looking over to Hotwire Hey, Harmon, you're being awfully quiet. What's up?
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Team Together (Titans Unregistered)   A Team Together (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 6:42 pm

"Oh, nothing." Hotwire fibbed. Well now Jenny knew his first name. That was fine, but he hoped the past between the two of them wouldn't stand in the way. "Just figuring some algorithms." He said. That part was true. He was typing away at the computer, working on a program to allow a copy of the titan alert system to run on the Hubs mainframe. The program Hotwire had brought from the tower was more advanced than any software the base had, and hey, if it aint broke...
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Team Together (Titans Unregistered)   A Team Together (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:37 pm

Jenny then laughed slightly when she heard Hotwire's real fist name then bit her bottom lip with a smile to stop herself from laughing as she cleared her throat. "Sorry..." she then calmed down and looked over Hotwire's shoulder her eyes darting around as he worked then pointed to something on the screen suggesting something to help him out make the program more stable and over all work more fluently as she slightly leaned on him looking at other parts of the program to see if there was anything else she could spot that he hadn't yet that could be improved.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Team Together (Titans Unregistered)   A Team Together (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 8:46 pm

Harmo- HOTWIRE gave a slight glare to Jenny. But it didn't last as she began fiddling with his numbers. "Careful with- wait... that actually makes a lot of sense." Hotwire said typing poking at the screen and moving some brightly colored markers around. "And if those data streams work like that... then I should be able to run a Hex-Quatrain bypass through the main core to triple the speed. Nice catch." He said looking rather impressed.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Team Together (Titans Unregistered)   A Team Together (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 1:48 pm

She smiled as he caught on to what she was saying "Thanks I have a similar set up for my computer that I set up when i was like 10 or something... I should update my set up" She said thinking about her computer but then pointed out another thing as Hotwire got to it.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Team Together (Titans Unregistered)   A Team Together (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 2:12 pm

Metamorphi looked over their shoulders, trying to see what they were doing and whether or not he could help, but he had no idea what he was looking at. He blinked and stumbled back with stars rotating around his head and his eyes being nothing but lines going in a circle, like something out of a cartoon. He sat down and just let those two get on with it.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Team Together (Titans Unregistered)   A Team Together (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 3:26 pm

Hotwire kept working on the program, and then jenny went in and added another point. "Yeah, IĀ consideredĀ using something like that. But the Prime Subroutines are in a triary configuration. It'll slow the whole thing down." He plainly said. "But that's better version of the re-flash routine I was going to use... so... I think..." He said typing

"Okay... I can translate this version of the routine through a backrouter to make it triary. Then run it back through the main. The slight slowdown will be barely perceptible, and the gains will be approximately %46.98... great."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Team Together (Titans Unregistered)   A Team Together (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 4:48 pm

She smiled as she talked with him through the process for a while longer until they were done. she smiled as she sighed "This reminds me way back when on my first team and one of the members and I worked together to prefect our hacking skills."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Team Together (Titans Unregistered)   A Team Together (Titans Unregistered) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Team Together (Titans Unregistered)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next