Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED Vote_lcapIntro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED Voting_barIntro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED Vote_rcap 
Moon
Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED Vote_lcapIntro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED Voting_barIntro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED Empty
PostSubject: Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED   Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 10:00 am

Two Russian soldiers sat on a pair of stumps in the forest near the Magic Tree, staring intently at a pair of dice on the leaf covered ground."......." They glance at eachother, then direct their attention back to the dice."........" The younger one suddenly sighs. "I still don't think you've won, man..." The other laughs."Ahahahahaha, look closer. I've rolled the killer 9, and that means I've won. Now, hand it over." Grumbling, the loser pulls a bottle of booze out of his coat pocket, giving it to the winner. Grinning, the elder makes a toasting gesture, uncorking the bottle and guzzling
down."Aaaah, that's much better. Now, where is our young leader?" Scowling, the younger says," Scouting, I think....." Hearing footsteps, they stand up, grabbing their rifles and pointing it at the young blue haired man walking towards them. He was dressed in tattered rags, with no shoes. A tanto dagger was thrust through the ratty rope that served as his belt. That weapon, and the shining, hi-tech collar around his throat, were the only things in good condition. " Halt! Identify yourself!" A voice pipes out from the speaker attached to the collar. "His name is Shock Hunter, and he's going to neutralize you. After all, we can't bother with obstacles like you, can we, my pet? Now.....GET THEM!!"  For once, Toji had no problemfollowing Corgi's orders. He'd seen the pain and misery these strange warriors had caused, the refugees and children crying in the street, begging for something, anything to eat, anybody to help them. Grinning, he jumps into the trees just as they open fire. Jumping from trunk to trunk, he propels himself downward, ax kicking the 'winner', sending him spinning in midair. Gasping at the speed of the halfling, the other soldier pulls out a combat knife, stabbing at Toji, only to gape as it did nothing. Toji grabs the knife, biting off the blade and spitting it into a nearby tree, his grin widening as the soldier staggers back, sheer raw fear on his face. " WHAT KIND OF MONSTER ARE YOU?!" Pulling out his radio, he calls in the rest of squad. As the soldiers surround him, the Halfling laughs coldly, his eyes curiously soulless....

3 minutes later, he looks around at the wounded, groaning bodies and shattered, broken weapons surrounding him. "......Easy nough....." His voice was strangely flat and emotionless. Echoes of weapon fire and pained hollers still rang through the clearing......

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED   Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 9:55 pm

Ruin was leaping from tree to tree wearing the required Russian military uniform as requested so the solders would know that she was in a very high ranking command and one of them of course and not shoot at her. Though she wore no shoes nor anything on her hands or head. She smiled brightly enjoying the forest airs smells and sounds. Wait wasn't she suppose to be doing something? She sat down on a branch rubbing her chin yeah.. she was here for a reason.... but what was it....?

Her head perked up when she heard gun fire then her lips puckered and then she rubbed the back of her head looking embarrassed 'Oh right scouting, oops totally forgot with all this cool stuff here, my bad' She then hurried back but all she saw was dead bodies as she perched on a trees branch. She then spoke in common demon "Aaaawwwww %#!@.... I messed up...." she looked to the boy saying the same question twice once in english then in russian. "Hey uh I wanna make sure you can understand me so do you speak in russian or english?" She didnt even seem to mind that her comrades were hurt.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED   Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 10:05 pm

Shock tilts his head as a girl appears, then speaks in common demon. Deep inside him, in the part of him that was still free, he felt excitement. Could it be...Another Halfling?! But outwardly, he's still the seemingly soulless fighting slave." I speak English...." He switches to common Okamian."And also this, fellow demon." Corgi pipes out." What is going on, pet? Who is speaking?" Toji responds. "Another soldier, Master. She's a teenage girl." "Probally a meta, then. Neutralize her, Shock Hunter." Toji sighs.".......Yes, master....." Running up the tree trunk superhumanely quickly, he launches a electric punch at Ruin, though one that was very slow(For Toji).
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED   Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 10:19 pm

She blinked then smiled brightly speaking excitedly in the same language as him aka common Okamian "Actually a half breed demon! Are you a half or full breed?" She saw him running at her and she quickly closed her eyes shut for 5 seconds growing in size looking older now as she went into her full potential form. As she held one eye open the other shut quickly leaping out of the tree as he went to hit her barely dodging him as she landed skidding to a stop. "Careful you almost hit me!" She blinked looking at his collar "Thats a strange doo dad what does it do?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED   Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 10:30 pm

Toji grins inside. A fellow Halfling!! Yes, he though he was all alone! But...he was still under Corgi's control. Jumping backwards, the Halfling responds in C.O." Halfling, but...." Hearing the two teens speak in a strange language, Corgi bellows out of the speaker." SPEAK ENGLISH!! SHOCK HUNTER, WHAT DID SHE SAY?!" Toji almost seems to struggle for a minute before answering." She asked what the Collar does, master....." Growling, Corgi speaks again."That's none of your business, little girl...Shock Hunter, use your boomers." Again, a brief, barely visible struggle before TOji holds his hands close together, in front of his stomach,and forming a ball of lightning the size of a baseball. Flicking his fingers out, he fires the ball at Ruin, 'accidently' missing her and hitting a huge tree behind the one she was standing on. Impacting, the ball explodes, taking a large chunk out the trunk. Toji jumps upward, disappearing into the foliage. Poppers(golf ball size lightning ball) start firing around her, taking pieces of the branch out, making it rather rickety.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED   Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 10:43 pm

She smiled to him but then narrowed her eye he was clearly under control by a man. as she clentched her fist as the ball flew past her. She then watched as more shot at her and she growled but shouted "Don't worry I'll free you from that meanie head!" She then quickly back fliped int a tree for cover hopping from branch to branch making trees in a general area shake before hopping off one quietly and snuck over grabbing a gun while hidden or hopefully hidden as she held it close looking around the tree towards where she last saw him and around the forest planning on shooting the collar to break it but to any passing viewers it would look like a leader of a Russian squad was standing her ground against a probable hero trying to stop her.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED   Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 12:20 pm

So Titans United may not have had all the sophisticated gadgetry of those other scrubs. They did not hack the police frequencies like that carrot-top Hotwire, nor did they enjoy a grid of security cameras spanning the length of Jump City such as the blonde snack-food Yang. What they did have, however, was ears. Gunfire in Central Park was an indicator of trouble that not even Onyekachi could ignore. He cursed the trouble-makers their lack of subtlety. If they had just used big sticks to beat each other to death then no sound would have travelled and the Kishi would still be lounging back at base.

Inconsiderate bar stewards.

A bird was circling above the combatants. But not just any bird. It was one of many eagles Kale had provided his team with for the purposes of transport. A large bird of prey with sufficient girth to carry an entire person. In respect for this noble creature, Kishi had called his 'Scrawny'. They didn't much like each other.

Reaching the drop-off point, the bird barrel-rolled without instruction and threw Onyekachi off. The Titan was prepared to deal with such insolence. He landed on his feet in front of Ruin with a spine jarring thump. Depressions were left in the soil. The Kishi wasted no time in dipping a foot under one of the earlier incapacitated Russians. The full grown man flew upwards like a football. Onyekachi caught this helpless victim and grew a two more pairs of arms out of his torso. These arms handily stripped the agonised Russian of his bullet-proof vest, fastening the straps around himself, before dropping the man. Needless to say such movement invoked cries of sheer pain.

"Hush up ya cry baby. I thought you military drones had a battle cry, not a battle whimper." He wasn't intentionally harming the man and so this slight deviation from his parole conditions was overlooked by the curse that plagued him. It was a form of evil he could get away with. Onyekachi was devoid of sympathy, even if he did have to save this invader's life.

Ruin was met with a grimace, "This your handiwork? Please say yes." Onyekachi had yet to spot Toji. Though one thing was clear to him. There was a demonic presence in the vicinity. One all too familiar. These half-demons had met the genuine article. Onyekachi was a full-blooded demon. And he didn't much like the trash he was looking down on.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED   Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 12:53 pm

Toji, having momentarily escaped having to hurt Ruin, watches as somebody drops from a huge eagle, lands, and strips a bullet vest from one of the soldiers the young halfling had taken down. Seeing Kishi grow a spare pair of arms to do so, Toj's eye widens. "What is it, pet? I'm detecting elevated heartbeats." Corgi's voice was quite, as if he had sense the need for stealth. Whispering back, TOji responds. "Another person has appeared, master. I think he's a demon." Corgi sighs. "So many speed bumps in our way....Get rid of him, Shock Hunter, get rid of them both. Toji drops silently down, hearing Kishi's question. "That is.....my work...." He suddenly launches a full speed punch at the demon's back, blurring around to the front to apply an reverse ax kick to Kishi's chin.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED   Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 4:19 pm

Ruin blinked looking at Onyekachi in shock as he came from nowhere and was getting a bad vibe off him but she was clearly with the Russians after all so it could only be expected the americans would hate her... but it sorta felt like it was something more... She gripped the gun tighter in her hands "No those are members of my squad it was-" She was cut off by toji as he can out of hiding and took the credit before attacking the guy. She then quickly lined up a shot at the collar with her rifle and fired at it but her eyes went wide as the bullet just bounced off it and cursed in the demon language "Damned worthless human weapons...."
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED   Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 5:51 pm

It was no mystery that humans considered political parties such as Nazis to be monsters. For it was a stereotype that demons too were much preoccupied with racial purity. It was a case of mankind aping their superiors. When human genetics (or what have you) polluted an otherwise perfect demonic specimen, it created an abomination. Well sure, all demons were abominations, but their very being held a sort of grandiose lustre about them. The innate pride of Lucifer. Meanwhile these f'wordwits possessed none of that. They were base. A testament to demons lowering themselves and embracing a human as an equal.

It made the Kishi brothers sick to think about.

Who'd a thought we'd see a half-breed piece of filth this side of the brimstone mines?

They're more common than you think. We've a second loitering behind us.

It was hard to sneak up on someone with eyes literally in the back of their head. He may only look like one person but three identical demons also inhabited Onyakachi's body, making four in total. The pathetic Halfling could not catch him off guard. Or so he thought. A burst of speed took the Titan by surprise. Onyekachi had braced himself enough to avoid falling over from the first blow, but that only made him susceptible to Toji's axe-kick. His body hit the ground.

The Kishi tasted blood in his mouth. This wasn't good. His body could taken an awful lot of punishment and the blue-haired freak was already causing damage. Last week he might have continued the fight regardless but his defeat at Cheshire's hands had made Onyekachi more cautious. He didn't want to be in need of healing again. The last thing he wanted was to give Bow the impression that he required looking after.

As we discussed.

A second Kishi materialised out of the first one. He was almost a clone of his brother, with the obvious exceptions that he did not have a bullet-proof vest, shirt, or shoes to wear. This new demon also clutched their Titan communicator. He backed off. The first fully clad Kishi stood his ground. Precautions or not, he would be darned if he let these vermin beat him. Onyekachi spat blood, "I know what you cockroaches are. And I am gonna smack each of you f'words into the ground so hard you'll be back in Hell." He lunged for Toji, fist drawn back to punch. Meanwhile, the retreating Kishi had activated his communicator. The brothers were not above calling in backup.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED   Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 2:01 am

Toji shot at, flinches, only for the bullet to glance off off the collar. The girl, she's trying to free me! Smiling grimly at the demon, he outwardly remains the same, cold jerk that he'd been acting like, blurring forward and around Kishi in a breakdancing like maneuver. "Oh great, it's yet another bigot. Tell me, do you know who my ancestors are? Let me give you a clue....My last name is Okami..." (Okami Clan: A group of ancient wolf spirits, they were created to act as supernatural police, before something really bad happened and caused the Fall, and they wound up cold, savage, and very superior, with jaw dropping power. In some demon cultures, they're the equivalent of the Boogeyman.) He jumps up, spinning in midair and letting loose with a electric dropkick, then pulls out his tanto, transforming it into his chain shythes, grappling a nearby tree and pulling himself onto a branch. Grinning, his eyes turned black and gold, canines lengthening, he makes a 'come on' gesture with his free hand. "Show me what you got!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED   Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 2:20 am

She grit her teeth at him talking to the two of them in such a manner then flailed her arm shouting at him in an anime chibi fashion. "Hey you meanie head if we were so weak according to you how come he hit you so hard you bled huh?!" She said narrowed eyes pointing at toji before blinking as she watched them have at it but then narrowed her eyes. Time to get serious she then aimed her rifle at the full breeds lower section since the bullet proof vest only covered his torso she then went to fire at him when he was focused on Toji.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED   Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 2:42 am

The bullet soared from it's chamber towards the demon breed Titan but had another object dropped into it's path a millisecond earlier. The object was struck, and it could be seen that it was a boy who had just caught the bullet with his head!!?! No wait, his mouth.

It was Teen Titan Brave, and he was chewing on the bullet that she had shot towards the boy's teammate. Kale spoke after swallowing the bullet and wiping his mouth. "That's because he didn't have me with him," his excellent hearing had caught the end of her comment towards Kishi. "Now, lets see if you demons can make a dragon's hide bleed." Kale backed towards Onyekachi. His arms growing metallic an scaly.

He had hoped on Flaps, his Falcon/Eagle hybrid and sibling of Scrawny. Then flew up high into the atmosphere and dive bombed at mach speeds towards the location of the skirmish. It wasn't hard to pin point. There magical beings in one area was like a beacon to the Titan mage.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED   Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 7:04 am

No one could say the Kishi siblings weren't well versed on their word-of-mouth and hear-say. Yet less emphasis had been put on their version of the Okami bed time story. This was due in part to their status as a demon of the Earth. They were born on this planet. They did not frequent Hell, they had merely lived on the fringes of human society. Their existence had been almost nomadic. The only community they had truly indulged in was that of their clan. They couldn't attest to the Okami fame or supposed power. Though if this kid was a halfling, Okami or not, he would not live up to the hype.

Toji once more got onto his blind-side before attacking, like a shark. Onyekachi didn't waste time turning around. Instead, arms sprouted out the Kishi's back and took the brunt of Toji's attack. An electric jolt pierced his system, which came as a shock (LOL). A reflex thrust pushed back the half-demon. Now he was facing superior speed, power, and a living car battery. Onyekachi wrinkled his nose at the singed flesh across his second pair of arms. At least it wasn't fire for a change.

Brave arrived in time to spare the brothers a bullet wound. The Titan leader went stage magician on everyone and literally instead of figuratively bit the bullet. Onyekachi hissed over his shoulder to Kale, "The blue-hair is stronger than I am tough. And he ain't even trying yet. He covers distances like an elastic band, and he's capable of throwing around 'lectric. Can't wait to see what the female does." It was a mistake, though, to assume that all put Onyekachi at a disadvantage. He was pure-blooded after all. Winning was inevitable. He just needed to adapt.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED   Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 7:35 am

Toji drops down, his face and voice curiously emotionless." You are a dragon? That is....interesting." Corgi's voice pipes out. "ENOUGH!! THERE ARE TOO MANY FOOLS INTERFERING WITH MY PLANS TO DESTROY THE TITANS, AND BECOME THE GREATEST TO EVER LIVE! tELL ME, CHILDREN, CAN YOU IMAGINE THE PRESTIGE I COULD GET FOR EACH AND EVERY HEAD OF THE TITANS?! EVERYONE WOULD FEAR ME, BOW TO ME!I WOULD HAVE THE POWER TO DO AS I WISH!! BUT NOOOOO, PEOPLE HAVE TO GET IN THE WAY!! SHOCK HUNTER, I DEMAND THAT YOU KILL THEM, DESTROY THEM! USE THE HAMMER, AND WIPE THEM FROM REALITY!" Toji groans, fighting the command as his hands slowly come together, sweat beading on his brow as lightning starts coursing, and forming a ball of pure electric energy....Growling, Toji slowly pulls his hands apart. "I can't....I can't....I won't....I WON'T KILL!! I REFUSE TO, CORGI!!!!" As the ball flickers out, ther's a short pause, then the sudden sound of hissing, with smoke rising up from his collar as Toji falls on his knees in pain, gripping his throat. "You actually are capable of defying me, after all these years? Huh, you must have saved one last piece of willpower....Then again, I never asked for death before...." Corgi's voice was deadly calm. " Pet, I wish to talk to you, face to face....Leave these fools for now, and come back to the base.....NOOOOOOOOOW!' Toji staggers upright, lightning coursing around his feet as he takes off at full speed, leaving behind smoking tracks.....

17 minutes later, in a abandoned warehouse somewhere in Jump city....

Corgi's base was heavily guarded by robotic guards, and deep within a maze of machinery the evil genius's 'main room' lurked, though it was actually nothing more than a clearing in the forest of metal. In this clearing, a bald man with goggles and a huge, red mustache(and even hugger gut) bent over a table, tinkering with the collar. "I'm surprised, Shock Hunter, I never expected to have to use the blessed coins contained in this device. But no matter..." He looks over to Toji, shrouded in thick, heavy chains," Cause when I'm done with these modifications, you shall be completely erased!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED   Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next