Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 3 Vote_lcapIntro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 3 Voting_barIntro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 3 Vote_lcapIntro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 3 Voting_barIntro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED   Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 8:56 am

Trapped alone in the corner of a maze with an army of robots bearing down on him that he wasn't allowed to in any way damage or else himself die. All in all Onyekachi had to admit he had screwed up this time. The Titans kept getting him into more serious s'word than he had ever encountered in his post-curse wanderings. Not for the first time he wondered whether it was really worth the hassle. Sure Kale provided him with housing and food - stuff he could not afford with his lucrative wage of naff all, nor could he steal for fear of repercussions from his Parole Officer - but if top tier heroing actively put his life in dire peril, there might be safer options.

The scrap-bots were closing. Another few seconds and Onyekachi would have to decide how he would die - by being mauled or riddled with bullets. Mercifully his saving grace arrived. His headache lessened. Adriano had succeeded in scoring them some good karma.

Not enough to punch our way through these f'worders though.

Bullets it is.

The Kishi slammed his fist into the maze wall and hauled with all his might. A side of thick corrugated steel came free. A hail of bolts and blades rained down on him. His headache returned with renewed vigour, making it difficult to see straight. Hoping more karma was incoming, the Kishi turned the corner and held the piece of metal he had acquired out as a shield. The turreted robot burst into life. Its gatling gun pouring round after round down the narrow corridor. Onyekachi's shield held, but was fast weakening. Each step was painful. Having covered half the distance, they realised they wouldn't make it.

Onyekachi suddenly dropped. The robots following him were swept away by a storm of bullets. Thank goodness these automatons had no concept of ally. A wave of relieve flowed over Kishi as his headache once again lessened. Taking stock of his strength, the demon surged to his feet and attempted to power walk the remaining distance. Bullets were now getting through the shield, but their power was spent, causing no damage to the bone armour which coated his skin. Yet inevitably as he got within hands-reach of his attacker, the metal sheet was cruelly snatched from his grasp. Onyekachi fell onto his back, completely at the mercy of the killer robot.

The gatling gun adjusted its elevation downwards. And stopped just short of the necessary adjustment.

Well that's dumb.

What? You think it's gonna shoot its own foot off?

Hey boys. You know why they made this thing a tripod?

...Flip yeah!

Onyekachi became three Kishi. The brothers crawled under the killer robot's arc of fire and grasped a leg each. They then proceeded to hoist the robot onto their shoulders. Not having been programmed for this situation, the robot kept firing, all three of its guns coming to life as it was carried away against its will. The Kishi brothers carried on down the maze and encountered an ever increasing amount of robots that were immediately blown away.

"Don't run! Don't run! We wanna be your friend!"

"We think you dropped this! Mwahahahaha!"

"I want one of these for Christmas!"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED   Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 2:30 pm

Toji looks up at the suit at it starts to tip over, every inch of his skin reddened and smoking from the punishment of the holy water. He stands up, preparing to rush away when he realizes all the machines are still attacking the teen titans.He had to make a choice. He only ahd enough energy left to either get himself to safety, or help the titans by destroying a large portion of them....The choice was clear to him. CHanneling lightning, he holds his hands close together, letting off with a huge barrage of poppers, destroying a good half of the metal monsters. Falling down on one knee, the young halfling grins. "Take....that....Corgi...." Hearing a creaking above him, his grins widens as the suit finally starts tipping over. "Bout time....you stupid hunk of metal!!!!" Toji grabs up his shuriken, holding it over him like a sheild.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED   Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 3:31 pm

Ruin watched as the machine fell to the ground before her right eye closed itself and the circuits faded away. She then tried getting up but then flopped on the roof again unable to move her right limbs and sighed. 'Forgot about that... guess I won't be much help now... I'm just glad I could free him before becoming so useless.' she thought as she looked to her arm that was gushing blood. She then rolled on her back and grabbed out some goss from her pocket as she used her left leg to push herself towards the edge of the roof and her left arm to prop herself up leaning on the side of the roof that was railing.

She then grabbed her limp arm and puts its finger in her mouth biting down to hold it as she fought through the pain and wrapped up the arm and her hand with the goss to slow the bleeding. She then unzipped her vest half way moving her arm in there to hold it there to stop it from just dangling and causing gravity to force more blood out of it. She then used the railing to help herself on one leg holding the railing with her left arm. She looked at the fight finishing off. 'By the time I'll be of any use they'll be done fighting... I should just call for someone to come get me so i can get patched up but... I can't do it when I'm close to these guys so they aren't attacked again...'

She thought as she turned back into her lesser form but her arm and leg were still recharging along with her eye. She only did this to allow herself to move quicker since it would be less weight to carry. She then started to use the railing to hop off towards the other end of the roof away from the others. 'I'm so gonna get in big trouble for no following orders and helping them... but... even though they're the enemy... I can't bring myself to hurt them like the others... it just feels... wrong...'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED   Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 7:33 pm

The suit tips over but rather than block it himself Toji finds a pink haired boy towering over him with metal scales riddling his body and fangs. Toji would recognize him as one of the Titans. A top the Titan's his body was the suit and he was holding it by himself with just his shoulders and hands. "GRAAhh! You fight well little blue haired demon boy, what's your name?" Kale assumed Toji was a demonic creature because he didn't really smell human up close. Kale's teeth were gritted, this thing was heavy but he would first make sure this teenager was ok before making an effort to move it aside. Needless to say his priorities might be a bit backwards.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira

PostSubject: Re: Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED   Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 5:33 am

"You know... I like having you around...". Manic would say to the one Kishi brother that had stayed back and dealt with the punch Yang had swung at the speedster. In doing so, Adriano had topped the race to be Manic's favorite Kishi brother. "Oddly enough... I get punched a lot more often that you'd think... must make me like some kind of Karma magnet". Why so many people felt it necessary to swing a right hook at Manic - he had no idea. Clearly there was something wrong with them, because Manic was never anything less than delightful. "If you ever need a job...". Imagine that, having Kishi as a bodyguard. The best oddball pairing since Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix

PostSubject: Re: Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED   Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 6:38 pm

((OOC: This okay, Iz?))

Adriano had been soaking up Yang's attacks; the ones he'd asked her to aim at Manic, either by deflecting them or just getting plain beaten up. This had to rank up there as one of the lowest points of his life. Meat-shields were only fun when it wasn't you. Eventually the headache stopped resurfacing and the Kishi judged that his brothers were out of the woods. Which meant he could end this one-sided sparring session. Adriano relaxed his guard and replied to Manic, "Flip no. I had a job once. And I still can't understand how you chumps debase yourselves on a daily basis- OW! Are you just hitting me now!?" Kishi went to hit Yang back. Only a love tap. Of about one ton worth of strength.

The remaining Kishi brothers blew a hole through the warehouse wall with the destruction of a few of the more volatile robots and burst through still carrying their tripod death-machine. They skidded to a halt in front of the group and waited in giddy anticipation.

"...What happened?"

"I think... It's out of bullets."

"You are f'wording kidding me! And just when we found them all! I am gonna f'wording kick myself tonight for this..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED   Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 8:00 pm

(its you HB)
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED   Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:51 pm

Toji looks at the hero, blinking in surprise."Y-you saved me...even after I was ordered to kill you?" Asked a question, he stands back up, shaking from the holy water coating his body>"T-Toji Okami, halfling of the Okami demon clan. I-I'm sorry for attacking you, I had no choice." He looks nervously at the robotic suit held above them.Normally., he'd just slice it to peices with his sythes, but the halfling wasn't in the best of shape at the moment. Besides, no telling what surprises Corgi had packed into it.."We should move from under this...." He steps out from the robotic suit, transforming his weapon back into tanto form.Kale nods , stepping out from it nd throwing it aside. "why so surprised about saving you? We're heroes, Toji!" The halfling blinks, then nods."T-thank you." He looks around, noticing the robots had been destroyed, then pulls out his tanto, kneeling it and holding it flat in his hands.I, Toji Okami, Halfling of the Okami clan, Sh...no, Lihgtning Wolf, swear to walk with you as Blade Brother. My sword is yours, my blood is yours. I swear Allegiance to you and your pack, my Alpha!" As he finished the Oath, a breif burst of magical energy, invisible to those but the senstitive,, flashed out around Kale and his new teammate."Okaaaay....Um, welcome to ojur family, Toji." he sniffs, wrinkling his nose." Um, let's clean you up, you're kinda ripe...."
15 minutes later.....
Kale grunts as he pushes at the immvable halfling."C'mon!! It's only a bath!" Toji stares in wide-eyed terror at the full bathtub!"nonononononoNO! Okamians and water are not freinds! Please, don't ask me to submerge myself, Alpha!" Kale gives up, leaning back and thinking for a moment, then grins." How about a shower?" Toji tilts his head."What's that?"
An hour later...
Kale grins as Toji steps out of the bathroom, dressed in his new uniform, a sleeveless shirt with a high,funnel shaped collar that could serve as a makeshift mask, 3/4 shorts, adn reinforced running boots."Feel good?" Toji, holding all his new cloths, grins back,nodding."Good, now., let.s take you to your room."5 minutes later...
Kale opened the door dramatically,"Tadaa! Your own space!!" He looks back, grinning, at his new teammate, only to blink as tears pour down the young halflings face."Hey, what's wrong, kid?" Toji grins shakily." Y-you've already given me s-so much!! I-I have my own place, my own clothes, my own bed, and I'm FREE! I-I don't k-k-know what to do, I don't know how to deal with this!" Kale nods, giving a gentle smile."Why don't you go lie down, k? Get used to it, we'll look out for you. You're safe, now." Toji nods, stumbling past him. Sighing as he shuts the door, Kale nods."Gotta tell the team to be gentle with him for a little while. Poor guy...he'll be raw for a few months, at least....." Kale strides off to the ops room. Meanwhile,. Toji curls up in his new bed, safe and happy for the first time in a long, long time.....

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED   Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3