Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 2 Vote_lcapIntro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 2 Voting_barIntro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 2 Vote_lcapIntro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 2 Voting_barIntro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED   Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 1:52 pm

She blinked as another guy came into the picture eating the bullet and she sighed tossing the gun away. She then opened her right eye red circuits stretching along her cheek and right arm as her left arm went limp. Her right one that has been unused till now clenching its fist. She then turned around up rooting an entire tree which she was about the swing down to hit the two boys but then froze and gasped as she saw squirrels in the tree.

Then in a chibi fashion she brought the tree back over to where it was reburying it. "Sorry mr. and miss. Squirrel I didn't see you in there but don't worry your home is good as new" She giggled and went up to a new tree looking up in it. "Hello? Anyone living in this three?!" she didn't see any but then heard the guy on the neck thing Toji wore and looked over to him. She then gasped 'Oh no he's in pain!' she started to run over to him to help but he was already off. She then looked from the tracks to the Titans.

"I know I should be attacking you guys and or bringing my team back to get healed and bringing a new team out to invade your tree but I gotta try and help him." She scratched the back over her head with a nervous smile but a real genuine one. "So if you could say that we did attack your base and such I think I'd get in way less trouble for disobeying orders" She Was no where near like the other Russian squad leaders... in fact it was hard to believe some one like her would be made a squad leader. "Kay thanks bye" She then rushed off to try and find toji.
Back to top Go down

Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED   Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 2:07 pm

Kale listened to Kishi's worries and then witnessed the girl pull a tree out of the ground and prepared to defend. "Well this one's no pushover either, looks like were gonna have to go all out." More scales formed around Kale's neck when suddenly both half-breeds' simultaneous attacks were cut short. Kale and Kishi seemed confused Toji then ran off faster than Kale could track with his eyes and the girl left with them went after him without so much as laying a hand on the two.

Kale scratched his head and then looked to his teammate. "Sorry buddy, but were going to have to follow them. They're dangerous and could hurt humans." Kale whistled for their birds.

After a few minutes they made it to the lair of one Corgi and followed the girl to it's entrance where they made it just in time to meet the guard patrol. "onyekachi, go ahead without me. I'll handle this - you need to stop whatever those two are up to and I'll join you as soon as possible." Kale was expecting Kishi to be brave here, but he knew he didn't need to worry much about that. Onyekachi had proven to the mage on more than one occasion that he was a force to be reckoned with in any situation. "No worries, I called for back-up on the way here. Hopefully he'll be coming soon."

Kale hadn't spoke to this individual in a while but his communicator was active again which meant he was in range to receive the S.O.S. according to Hotwire. Hopefully he came because Kishi and Kale were vastly outnumbered and out sped in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED   Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 3:01 pm

A small apartment within Jump City was the home of the resident speedster and former Titan; Manic. It wasn’t at all tidy, in fact it was a place for a hero to be embarrassed by. A television sat atop of several stacked empty pizza boxes atop a wooden stool. The DVD player atop it appeared broken, busted. The floor was stained in various places, there may be more but you couldn’t see the entire floor. For it was cluttered with past remnants of junk food, clothes around the place and several CDs, Video Games and comic books scattered around. On a stool beside the bed, a stereo, it was switched on, currently, playing through the songs on perhaps Nirvana’s greatest album; Nevermind.

Manic laid back on the bed, in his usual gear as he stared up at the ceiling. The ceiling was filled with cracks, it really could do with a lick of paint as well. As he laid back, Manic would bob his head along to the music, in timing with the kick of the drums. But then, the chorus was upon him and the ex-Titan broke into song; “With the lights out! It’s less dangerous! Here we are now, entertain u-“. It was short lived – whether that’s a good or bad thing could be debated at another time. Manic had stopped and looked over to a certain part of the floor. On this specific part of the floor was Manic’s old Titan communicator. He hadn’t acknowledged it in ages, because it had done nothing, nothing at all. But now, it came to life, buzzing.

Manic lazily threw his arm over towards the stereo, switching it off before scrambling to get to his feet. He walked over towards the communicator, picking it up and blowing away some of the dust that it had garnered through its retirement. Upon the screen an SOS signal, accompanied by coordinates of where it was coming from. It raised so many questions; who was trying to contact him? Why were they trying to contact him? Hotwire wanting to grab a beer and apologize for being a dou- less than gentlemanly fellow to Manic? Maybe Yang after having realized she wants a piece of the ‘New Flash’? Whatever, there was only one way to find out. In less than a millisecond did the Speedster disappear from out of his apartment, heading right for the location.

A green-blue blur would barely be seen rushing through the streets of Jump City. Blistering past people with speed was Manic, who wasn’t exactly moving at his potential but was good enough for him right now. This all came to an abrupt stop as Manic arrived on the scene. He paid no attention as of yet, to Kale or his friend. Manic stood tall with a wide smile upon his face, a smile so cheesy his eyes were barely open. ”Who ordered the spe-“. Then he spotted Kale, yelp. “Kale? It was you? You called for me? Bruh… long time no see… I was expecting it to be someone else. How you doin’?”. But then Manic noticed Kale’s bud too. Manic would offer him only a friendly nod as he spoke.“sup”.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix

PostSubject: Re: Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED   Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 12:15 pm

One minute they were prepping for a battle of life and death, the next a collar was screaming maniacally at them. It occurred to Kishi that this battle might have had more nuance than he originally thought. Before the situation could be explored, Toji took off, with Ruin escaping after delivering a few cryptic lines of her own. They were left with a squad of groaning Russians. At least she'd gotten a demon's mentality to allies correct. Screw 'em.

The Kishi looked on dumbly. Kale stated that leaving them at large was unacceptable. That they were dangerous and could hurt humans, "True. We wouldn't wanna miss that..." Sirens sounded in the distance. Ambulance men were responding to the scene. A common noise. Not accompanied by the other common noise of police sirens.

--------------

An eagle/falcon/buzzard's eyesight could follow a mouse across an overgrown field of corn. Scrawny and Flaps had no trouble pursuing the girl. It's a good thing she knew where she was going. Else this would have ended awkwardly. Much time must have passed in which the mastermind behind it all had opportunity to scold his minion and complete his modifications. The tempo of the day had shifted by the time the hideout was discovered.

"Suit yourself. While we're splitting up - take Adriano. I ain't keeping all my eggs in one basket no more." If three brothers were crippled by one injury, else poisoned again, then the fourth could keep them all in stasis for a day until such complications healed. A single Kishi emerged from the pack. He didn't look to be interested in helping Kale with the guard patrol. The remaining lot scaled a chain-link fence, unconcerned by the noise this would cause or sensors it would trigger.

An automated security gate, soldered into the concrete after original construction, demanded an eight-digit passcode along with voice recognition and a fingerprint scan. Onyekachi punched in his own combination. A quick 1-2, 1-2. Apparently this was correct.

The entrance creaked open on industrial hinges. Automated lights shone a path down a makeshift corridor with walls consisting entirely of rejected appliances or scrap metal. A million sharp corners jutted out from the fearsome stockpile making this heap a health and safety nightmare. Kishi grunted in annoyance when he realised that they were looking at a maze. So much for 'soon as possible'.

"Do we split up?"

"Nah. We can't take the abomination one at a time. It has to be done in no less than three of us."

"Plus we only got the one vest."

"Well we can stand here all day or we can make s'word happen."

Onyekachi chose a path and ran down it.

------------

Adriano addressed Manic, skipping a greeting of his own, "On your way zooming passed. Did ya happen to see a girl? Sorta like a drowned rat, but with odd coloured eyes."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED   Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 12:31 pm

Toji groans, stirring. "Hush pet. You'll be fine soon." Toji growls."Shut it, Corgi. Five years, I've had that collar on! FIVE YEARS! During that time, I was forced to strongarm villages for you, to hurt and scare innocents, all for your mad quest for prestige, and I couldn't even speak out about it! If I get free, Corgi, you better pray for mercy from whatever twisted entity you bow too, because I'll make sure you never hurt anybody again!!" Corgi screams. " HOW DARE YOU SPEAK THAT WAY TO ME!? I'M THE MASTER, I'M THE MORE POWERFUL ONE! I CONTROL YOU!!!!I TAMED YOU, FREAK!" Toji grins. "No. What you did was find a hurt, helpless child and enslaved him. And you used what God gave that child to hurt and rule over innocent people! Judgement's coming, Baldy, and I'm going to direct it to you!!" Looking into the halfling's eyes, Corgi staggers back, blanching. Picking up his tools, he turns back to the collar, only for a red light to start blinking. "Aaah, we have intruders...." Pressing a button, he activates the entirety of his robotic guard....
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED   Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 2:45 pm

Ruin closed her eye as she ran so the recharge time go finish by the time she got there so she could use her arm again once there. When She got there She opened her right eye activating her arms full potential as she ran and flipped around to avoid the robots working her way through the maze mostly by punching through the machinery making her fist bloody. She growled as she got up to the building. She then parcored her way up on the roof. She then punched the roof and caused it to crumble as she fell on a vent and she grinned as she made a hole in it crawling inside.

She crawled in it and ever so often used her heat vision to guide her to Toji's location. She smiled 'found hi-' a robotic arm cut a hold in the vent and yanked her out throwing her against the wall. She growled as she got up running to the door way that Toji was through but again sh was grabbed and thrown at another robot who sucker punched her in the gut hard enough to make her cough blood and hit her towards another robot who caught her and threw her at the ground hard. She then growled before shouting in English "You can't stop me from saving him!" She shouted as she stood up and punched a hole through one but it shrugged it off as it grabbed her again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED   Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 11:55 pm

Manic showed up quicker than expected, which was about right. "Kale greeted Manic by bumping his forearm with his own and giving him a tooth-fanged grin. "You're alive an well then, as expected of a Titan. You humans are very tough." The emergency robo-protocol had seemingly been alarmed because all the robotics in the area had suddenly been alerted of their location. "I think she's already there, I smell her scent, and they've been alerted of intruders, that or the other Kishi's been captured."

Kale snarled - it was time for battle. Metal scales ran up the sides of his neck forearms and hands. if Kishi was under attack and this Lightning Wolf was in danger or being harmed by an outside foe Kale would spare no time in reaching them. "Manic this is my teammate, Onyekachi. I'm not going to give you orders or demand anything of you but if you could help us clear this area of the enemy and then run in there and help or stop a boy with blue hair and another that looks exactly like Kishi that would be of great help to me."

The bravest of the Titans tightened his scarf as the first robotic guard neared. A floating tentacle monster with robotic limbs and a laser eye. Kale liked that it was a monster; it would be much easier on his conscious when he destroyed it.

Spoiler:
"Lets GO! Roar of the IronReaver!!" Kale howled as a silver wind wailed from his mouth and battered the tentacle android. The tentacle creature was sparking but still up, however Kale was also up, in the air in fact with his hand thrown back and poised to strike. "Shearing Clutch!" A metal claw shot down and penetrated the robot's hull, causing it to explode moments later. When Kale landed on his feet he stared at the surrounding units and glared, unafraid of their numbers because his comrades counted for twice whatever forces they had.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED   Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 7:52 am

Yang had gotten the same ping on her communicator that Manic had, and it was at a pretty bad time too. She'd been in her room of the tree, reading some manga, watching some TV, and waiting for the updates on her armor to finish. The communicator pinged and she sighed. "...Son of a..." She groaned, sitting up and snatching it off of the table next to her. As per emergency response systems, her gauntlets were blinking as well, which means someone was really in trouble. Great. She brought up the navigation system and checked the coordinates. Pretty close, honestly. And there was someone else moving toward it, way too fast. That meant...that meant she was definitely going.

After stepping into her armor, she put on her hood and hopped out the window, swinging on trees and lamp posts as to move as fast as she could manage, because she wasn't even about to miss this. When she arrived, the big problem was...robots? The hell? Really? THIS was what had dragged her out here? After a loud and audible shotgun pump, she fired an EMP node onto the ground in the middle of a swarm and they all immediately fell to the ground, completely disabled. Now she walked up to her fellow Titans, giving a quick kick to the one Kale had taken out. "Huh...tentacle monster...kinky." She said with a small laugh. "So you dragged us out here for this. I'm at..." She stopped and counted the ones she'd just disabled. "24, and you're at one. You're slipping du-" Then she saw Manic and her hood lowered itself to reveal her face, with those glowing red eyes. She looked surprised to see him, even if she'd already figured out he'd be there. Instead of going for a handshake or something though, she immediately cocked back and aimed a punch directly to his jaw. Left arm, but not enough force to break his jaw or anything. No no no. That would come later. "YOU?! You little...YOU?!" The blonde was flustered to say the least. She hadn't seen Manic in ages. She'd even tried to contact him after he just randomly dropped off the face of the Earth immediately after she'd lost her arm. She was absolutely livid.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED   Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 8:48 am

Perhaps Manic saw the punch coming. Perhaps he had time to move, in fact, he did have time to move. But either way, he didn’t. As a result, this meant that Manic would feel the force behind the left hand of Yang as she struck him with a punch to the jaw. It may not have been the full extent of Yang’s strength, but it still sure as hell hurt. Manic would stumble back as a result, grabbing his jaw with both hands as he leaned over forward. “OWWWW…”. A rather muffled sound from Manic, he was at least allowed to do that. He removed a hand from clutching his jaw, and looked up somewhat towards Yang. “Okay, I deserved that”. Something you wouldn’t hear from Manic too often - a slight admission of guilt. “But… COME ON! …time, place… we’re on the same team!”.

For now, they had a lab full of robots to contend with. As impressive as Yang had been in dispatching a large quantity of them, there was a possibility of there being more. Manic now no longer clutched his jaw, the initial pain fading from the feeling of his jaw. Stable on his feet again, Manic walked back over towards where the group had assembled to rejoin his temporary/former teammates. “If she’s gonna hit me again, I’m out”. Manic would say as he looked towards Kale, who was perhaps Manic’s main defense against being hit again.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix

PostSubject: Re: Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED   Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 10:02 am

Rhythmic sounds of computerised operation filled the warehouse. Onyekachi could not see any of the machines making these noises, the lot he passed were all dead. A pile of wrecked and discarded failures. Gizmos with no obvious design or purpose. Whoever had manufactured all this junk was evidently bordering on obsession. It was like they couldn't stop tinkering. It appeared they were also no stranger to having those toys broken.

An uneventful jaunt so far, a blade suddenly flicked out of the wall and buried itself into the back of Kishi's neck. Fortunately one of the brothers had managed to apply a layer of bone to the targeted area before being struck. The blade had buried itself inside this improvised armour. Had it hit a normal human, it would have decapitated them. Well that was gonna sever our spinal column. I'm starting to wish we told Kale where to stick it.

Hey. When's the last time we got to let lose?

Onyekachi planted both hands into that section of the wall and pulled. A large device sparked as it fell out of the wreckage of a wall. Oil leaked from a broken tube in its back. However, the brothers suddenly winced in pain. A familiar migraine made its triumphant return. He had just broken a condition of his parole. Holding their head, the demons tried to think what.

Got it. Thou shalt not wilfully damage another person's property.

IT COULD HAVE KILLED US!

Erm. Well it didn't have a choice. It's a machine.

So we gotta treat everything this f'worder sends at us as if it were fine china? BULL-POOP!

It won't be a problem. As long as he don't have more of those robot sentinels he had outsid- OHMYGOSH!

A large metallic hand had lunged out of the scrap-pile and grabbed Onyekachi by his throat. It tried to squeeze the life out of him. The Kishi was able to grow hands out his neck to push back but he couldn't break free without taking a chunk of his assailant with him. Eventually the demon consigned to do this, unloading his full three tons of strength into the arm socket. Circuitry was suddenly visible and the Kishi released. His fell to his knees as his head pounded. If he broke one more thing, his clan would be reduced to three. The curse would kill one of them.

The situation was no less pressing. More robots, looking like they were from the reject assembly line, began to climb out of the walls. They were all around him! He felt if he merely breathed on one it would fall apart. Onyekachi ran on ahead, dunking and weaving passed the suddenly squirming walls. As he rounded the next corner of the maze he paused. At the far end was a turreted robot on spider legs. It was equipped with a gatling gun of unknown power. They couldn't chance it. As the weapon erupted into life, the brothers dunk back around the corner.

I got nothing. You two?

Our ideas are your ideas, dumba'word.

I HAVE AN IDEA!

The trio turned on their communicator.

-------------

The call went through to Kale and asked if they could speak to their fourth clan-member. Adriano reluctantly took the device, dizzy with a migraine himself. "You want me to what!? ... Well yeah I can feel the headache. What have you g'words messed up? ... Ugh! I'm surprised this hasn't come up before. ... Alright, alright! Stop shouting at me!" He tossed Brave back his communicator.

The Kishi turned to Yang, and spoke with an adamant tone, "Hit him again!" Doubtless the girl wouldn't feel inclined to obey someone like Kishi. Especially through something so bizarre. Adriano tried to hurredly explain, "Long story short - I'm gonna die if I don't help someone in the next five seconds! Hit. Manic. Again." The brothers need to accumulated some good karma fast to balance out the bad karma they would incur by fighting. The best way to do this was to save someone, even if only from a light tap. If Yang would go to do as they asked, Adriano would stop her. "Keep lashing out, attack anyone that isn't me!"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED   Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 2:49 pm

Corgi tilts his head, hearing Ruin outside the door. "Ah, she's already this far? remearkable! I simply must make her my pet! yes, with you two as my sheild and sword, I'll rule this world!" Toji, hearing Corgi's evil plan, roars. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I REFUSE TO ALLOW YOU TO ENSLAVE ANOTHER BEING!" Growling, he pushes against the chains, and metal groans. Corgi staggers back, his face pale as snow. "How....how is this even possible!? You shouldn't be this strong, you shouldn't!" Toji grins, his eyes black and gold in rage. "You have no idea what I'm capable of!" Pushing one last time, he breaks the bolts connecting the chains, sending broken metal flying. Growling, the halfling walks slowly to Corgi, who whimpers, falling to the floor. Spitting in disgust, Toji grabs him up, pulling his tanto from the madman's belt." This..is MINE! I'll deal with you later, right now, I have to clean up your mess." Transforming his Okamian Arms into the chain sythes, the halfling dashes through the door. Seeing all the robotic gaurds beating up on the young halfling girl, TOji growls, lightning coursing down his arms to gather around the blades of his weapon. Blurring around rapidly, he grins as Corgi's toy soldiers fall to peices. The halfling flicks steaming oil off his sythes as he turns to Ruin. "Thank you for saving me. Now please, get to a safe place. This is mine to handle." His grin widening, he winks. "Trust me, Corgi's just a junk master...Argh?!" He looks down at the robotic tenticale wrapped around his torso, which jerks him back through the doorway. Corgi had activated a huge, mechanical suit, which was armed with a variety of weapons, the tentical just being one. "MY PET! YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME! I'LL DESTROY YOU, AND TAKE THIS HEROES FOR MY OWN!" The madman jumps through the roof, taking Toji with him. Landing outside, Corgi throws his ex strong arm down, laughing as the young halfling screams in pain. Looking at all the heroes gathered, he grins. "Aaah, so many new slaves..." "I....don't think so....." Toji stands up, wiping blood from the corner of his mouth. "You forget, Corgi, I know your work...I know your weaknesses!!" Growling, the evil genius points a energy cannon at the halflling, howling in rage as Toji dodges the blast. Blurring around, the halfling laughs as he gets closer and closer. "This is it, Corgi, this is the moment you lose!!" He jumps, digging deep in the suits chest with his weapon, channeling lightning through the sythes and into Corgi's suit. Growling, the madman activates four hoses, which spray holy water down onto the halfling. Howling in pain, Toji grits his teeth, focusing on stopping Corgi. The spray slows, then stops as the suit deactivates. Suddenly, the head pops off, with Corgi encased safely inside as it starts floating away. "So....you have decided to stand against me? Si be it, pet, I'll kill you, one day!!" Toji jumps down, staggering. Transforming his sythes into a gaint shuriken, he tosses it at Corgi's escape pod, missing. Focusing, Toji brings his weapon back into his hand, falling down as the holy water takes it's toll. Meanwhile, the suit starts falling towards him, a weight great enough to crush even the durable halfling.....
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED   Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 8:21 am

Ruin fell to the ground as the robots let her go being destroyed she looked up at him from the ground and smiled as he thanked her but then blushed at the wink. But she gasped quickly getting up as Toji was taken again trying to grab the tenticale as it tarted to leave but was too slow. She looked up at the man with a growl hearing Tojis scream.

She then clenched her fist forcing it to constantly use her super strength making the circuits spread to her right leg. She then leaped up using her legs new strength up to the hole. She landed on the roof looked to the man hurtling down at them with a straight face. "You will not.... hurt... my.... FRIEND! AHHHHHHH!" She then leaped up into the air at the man with all her strength she swung her fist slamming it into the man making it hit the suit at the same time as it would reach her.

The tow forces would cause her fist to pierce his suit right there her entire arm going into it as deep as it could. She then put her circuit foot on the machine and with all her strength kick off it with 3 tons of strength sending it flying away hopefully as she fell down onto the roof hard. She looked at the man hoping to see him falling away from toji not noticing her badly damaged arm that was hurt from the metal she damaged cutting it up.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED   Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 8:33 am

Yang's fists were still clenched and she quickly turned and punched a hole in one of the super durable robots with her left arm, ripping out some wires and disabling the thing. "Oh so I get to keep punching him?" She smiled at Manic, this was payback. She aimed another punch at his gut this time, also shooting another EMP node into the group behind her.

((Ya sorry, short post. Not feeling well.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED   Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 4:15 am

Kale was going to interject but before he could he was pounced on by a robotic animal with rotating sharp teeth, Kale juked his head sideways to avoid getting his face blended then ripped the head off the nrobot's body but was still stuck under the heap of metal. More robot creatures dog piled on top of him and attacked him with drills, needles, spikes, etc.

Brave disappeared under the swarm of machinery but soon the sound of churning metal breaking could be heard as Kale ate through their bodies then finally shredded through the droids with a twister of metal scales off his own person. The teen roared as they all magically swirled around darting and shooting through the tinkerer's creations until they all exploded and the dragon mage was left breathing heavily as he stood slouched among a graveyard of rubble.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED   Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 7:21 am

As Yang had moved for another punch, Manic had closed his eyes in anticipation of being hit. But nothing came of it. Manic opened his eyes again, and everything had appeared to have slowed down despite him actually having sped up. He saw Kishi begin to move in the way of the punch that Yang had thrown. He saw Kale move to engage many many robots. It was ever so peaceful seeing them move at this speed, despite the rather violent situation they were actually in.

Manic would run from his spot to go engage a couple robots that were heading their way. These robots had spider-esqe legs, like tentacals and atop them had mounted Gatling guns. A few of them had taken up a position and begun to fire towards the group. Manic would head over towards them, tipping any bullets fired towards the group out of the way before turning turning the two robots towards one another, so the rest of the bullets in their clip would be directed at one another. Next, there were three others moving to a position to attack. Manic ran over, and here he would grab some of their tentacle legs and wrap them around themselves, in order for them to trip over.

With that done, Manic returned to where he was stood before, when Yang aimed a punch at him. He closed his eyes, and opened them a second later to find that he had slowed down back to the pace of everyone else. As a result, two robots could be seen shooting one another and there were three others who fell over on one another, tangled uup with their legs in knots. And Kishi was stood just in front of Manic to block the punch.

"Wow... what got into those guys, eh?". Manic said, looking over towards the robots he had dealt with. Manic may not have a flying eagle to ride, but superspeed had its own perks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED   Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intro of a halfling(First energy, then Open to Titans, defintly Teen titans United)FINISHED
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next