Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Intro Nightingale (hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Intro Nightingale (hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Intro Nightingale (hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Intro Nightingale (hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Intro Nightingale (hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Intro Nightingale (hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Intro Nightingale (hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Intro Nightingale (hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Intro Nightingale (hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Intro Nightingale (hotwire) - Page 2 Vote_lcapIntro Nightingale (hotwire) - Page 2 Voting_barIntro Nightingale (hotwire) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Intro Nightingale (hotwire) - Page 2 Vote_lcapIntro Nightingale (hotwire) - Page 2 Voting_barIntro Nightingale (hotwire) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Intro Nightingale (hotwire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Intro Nightingale (hotwire) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro Nightingale (hotwire)   Intro Nightingale (hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 1:11 pm

Hotwire felt a light scratch on his stomach before being pushed back. All of a sudden he heard a sickening *riiipppppppp*

As he got to his feet, he noticed the lower half of his costume was gone. Admittedly, he was wearing long underwear underneath it all, but there was still a nice little cut on his stomach. That would be there for a couple days.

"What is your damage?" He yelled pulling the pants back from her as she ran back around him.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Intro Nightingale (hotwire)   Intro Nightingale (hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 1:22 pm

She blinked and slowly stopped running when he took back his lower half of the costume and looked to her hands and was upset that her new toy was taken and pouted cutely but then smiled and looked to him giggling. "You sound like the doctors at the asylum~" she then booped his nose.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Intro Nightingale (hotwire)   Intro Nightingale (hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 7:03 pm

"Oh my god..." Hotwire said, his eye twitching. Batman had the Joker. Hotwire had... this.

"Could you please try to come back down to earth for just a couple minutes?" He asked. "Do you know who those men were?"

He needed answers. Not questions... and whooooo boy did this girl seem to be full of those.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Intro Nightingale (hotwire)   Intro Nightingale (hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 7:10 pm

Nightingale after booping his nose began to ballet dance to imaginary music that was playing him her head singing Las as she did. If there was even an earth for her to come down to it was clearly light years away and she stuck in a black hole never to be seen again though she did manage to answer him as she danced. "Noooo~~~ But they were fun to kill!' she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Intro Nightingale (hotwire)   Intro Nightingale (hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 7:21 pm

"They were russian spies. A group of people I would liked to have taken in alive" Hotwire said stamping his feet. Although... by the looks of the light off in the distance, they had brought an ambulance. And there were quite a few of them. Maybe one of them would make it.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Intro Nightingale (hotwire)   Intro Nightingale (hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 7:37 pm

'Oh cool I haven't gotten russian spies before!" she saw the ambulance come up and she gasped covering her mouth with both hands. "Oh no they're taking my dolls away! I needed those to replace the old smelly ones!' she quickly pulled down her mask and started to run to the edge of the roof aiming to leap onto the ambulance's roof.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Intro Nightingale (hotwire)   Intro Nightingale (hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 7:41 pm

Hotwire saw the girl go to leap off the edge of the roof. "No you don't" He said firing his grappling hook. He would attempt to latch it to her skirt. It appeared to be metal, and hotwire recently fitted a small but powerful magnet to the tip of it.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Intro Nightingale (hotwire)   Intro Nightingale (hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 7:46 pm

Nightingale charged up her energy to her feet as she ran before firing it off letting her go much farther as she reached her arms out into the air giggling as she flew through the air as she landed on the roof of the ambulance as the grappling hook attached to her metal skirt easily. She slipped her fingers through the rings on her belt and if Hotwire didn't stop her she'd punch her fists in the air firing off bullets from the pistols under her skirt.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Intro Nightingale (hotwire)   Intro Nightingale (hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 9:32 pm

By this point the officers had drawn their weapons and had them trained on her. The bullets had put a couple nice holes in the roof of the ambulance. What happened next was... interesting... to say the least. A boy with what looked like no pants would jump down from the roof, pulled down by a tether. He would attempt to tackle the girl to the ground in front of the ambulance.

"Alright... you aren't going to make this easy. The police here have you surrounded. Give up and make this easy on yourself."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Intro Nightingale (hotwire)   Intro Nightingale (hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 8:13 am

ooc: sorry didn't notice you posted

She was slowly rotate as she fired aiming to drill a circle into the roof to let her fall into the ambulance but before she could Hotwire tackled her onto the ground in front of the ambulance. When she saw would clap on their way down while clicking her heels. She, once they landed, laid on top of hotwire and they were laying on the right angle to get ran over. Nightingale quickly grabbed hotwire turning so they would go under the ambulance without getting run over, she quickly punched under the ambulance as she charged up her energy to her feet. She let the spikes on her gloves cut through the metal and quickly grabbed hold of it with both hands as she kicked the bottom while shooting off energy to make a large and deep dent in it.

She then stomped her feet, that hand spikes coming out of them, into the side of the dent to allow her to just barely hang off the ground as hotwire would lay on her. She had saved them from getting hit but was using the ambulance as a get away car and protection at the same time. She could have just saved herself alone letting hotwire get hit but for some reason she had saved him knowing it would put her in a position that would give Hotwire the advantage since she'd be busy holding onto the ambulance while hotwire would have his hands free to possibly attack her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intro Nightingale (hotwire)   Intro Nightingale (hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intro Nightingale (hotwire)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2