Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Intro Nightingale (hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Intro Nightingale (hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Intro Nightingale (hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Intro Nightingale (hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Intro Nightingale (hotwire) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Intro Nightingale (hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Intro Nightingale (hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Intro Nightingale (hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Intro Nightingale (hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Intro Nightingale (hotwire) Vote_lcapIntro Nightingale (hotwire) Voting_barIntro Nightingale (hotwire) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Intro Nightingale (hotwire) Vote_lcapIntro Nightingale (hotwire) Voting_barIntro Nightingale (hotwire) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Intro Nightingale (hotwire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Intro Nightingale (hotwire) Empty
PostSubject: Intro Nightingale (hotwire)   Intro Nightingale (hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 11:58 am

The moon lights up the sky and the roofs of the buildings in jump allowing any passing viewer to see a girl ballet dancing on a roof as she leaped from roof to roof. The city had been under attack for what seemed like since the new titans arrived and the new heroes and villains, making it so that if some random person dressed up in a costume as generally normal.

This made it hard for those trying to get attention around here really hard though this girl, could care less about getting attention. A few under cover Russian soldiers have been reported in Jump lately and have not been found though if they were they would be known as not very high ranking soldiers but ones of a rank that had a good amount of authority and importance. These men might have been high skilled in under cover missions but tonight they had very bad luck.

The girl on the roof jumped off the roof into an alley way as she twirled. The undercover soldiers were in this alley way reporting to their leaders as the girl came down and shredded ones head to his hips up making him fall to the ground limp. The girl landed in the shadows hiding herself as the men fired into the shadows missing her with all of their bullets. The girl hadn't been hunting them nor looking for them she had just decided to drop in on them which was the bad luck of these men.

A creepy glowing smiley face lit up in the shadows for them to see as they went wide eyed slowly backing up but before they could run the girl leaped out of the shadows at them kicking one in the head as she shot off an energy burst sending his head into a pointy corner of a trash can the impact killing him. As she kicked him the girl twirled stretching her leg out and drop kicked the other one as she shot off another energy burst smashing his head into the ground.

She landed on his head putting all her weight on her one foot as she shot off another energy burst as she back flipped off him smashing his head. They girl started to giggle and laugh as she walked over to the first man she killed dragging his body over to a wall and began dipping her fingers in his bloody body and draw on the wall her signature creepy smiley face.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Intro Nightingale (hotwire)   Intro Nightingale (hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 12:12 pm

Hotwire was watching the deal go down. They had intercepted an important communique, and despite hotwire's distaste for Tiberious' government, he knew it would be worse off in these goons hands. But then something happened he hadn't planned on. A girl came from the shadows and did hotwires work for him, and then some!

She had killed those men. Admittedly it was just like killing a russian soldier, but still. That was just greusome!

He put away his night vision goggle and was soon on the ground of the alley.

"Ouch." He said leaning over one of the men, who was holding a manilla envelope. "Let's see what we have here."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Intro Nightingale (hotwire)   Intro Nightingale (hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 12:35 pm

The girl finished painting the smile on the wall as Hotwire made his way over. Either she didn't see him coming or she just didn't care that he was coming over that was yet to be seen but the girl picked up the corpse that she had been using its blood for paint and started ball room dancing with it humming happily. The girl didn't look to Hotwire but she did speak to him her voice sounded exactly like the his old team mate and friend Jenny who had been reported to have been killed about a week ago but more peppy and innocent. "Oh hello there do you want to join our tea party?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Intro Nightingale (hotwire)   Intro Nightingale (hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 2:52 pm

“J-Jenny?” Hotwire said shocked looking at the girl in the dark light of the alley. She sounded just like her! Jenny was dead though. Shot through a week before. And this girl was nuts.

“T-tea party? N-no thank you?” He said trying to mask his confusion. Who was this girl?

(ooc: ugh... short post is short. Muse is just escaping me at the moment)
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Intro Nightingale (hotwire)   Intro Nightingale (hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 3:04 pm

The girl tilted her head to one side and tossed the body to the side "Jenny? Whats a jenny?" she tapped her masks chin crossing her arms before gasping "OH I KNOW! It's a pokemon isn't!" she walked up to him and giggled hotwire would be able to see her pointy ears, they weren't as long as jenny's used to be but they were pointy non the less "Oh wait that was that girl who died recently wasn't? I think I saw her before on my way out of an asylum bombing.... tell me Ginger boy wonder," she took off her mask and he could see she looked exactly like jenny except her ears teeth and hair, her teeth were normal and her ears short but pointy and her hair was white yet it had blue tips just like jenny's used to have. If Hotwire thought back he'd also remember she shot off energy busts with each of her physical attacks just like jenny used to do. "Did she look like me~?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Intro Nightingale (hotwire)   Intro Nightingale (hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 6:34 pm

This girl was a nut. But she seemed to recognize the name. Then she mentioned an asylum bombing, and then... she took off her mask.

Now fun fact. Back in the 1400's, people would accidentally bury dead people who weren't dead. They would wake up in a coffin and eventually suffocate. When people found out this happened, they began to install temporary bells attached to strings going down to the coffins to ensure that if a person came out of a catatonic state, they could ring the bell, people would hear it, and they would be saved. And so, that's the origin of the common phrase that next left hotwire's mouth.

"Dead Ringer..."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Intro Nightingale (hotwire)   Intro Nightingale (hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 6:57 pm

she smiled insanely "Oh! So we are talking about the same girl~" She skipped around him her mask resting on the top of her head her metal plates on her skirt bouncing and clinking as she skipped around him close enough to were shed bare miss him if she decided to suddenly twirled. "Based on your face it seems like she was your friend!" When she was behind him again she put and arm around him and leaned on him doing a clear fake pouty face. "Awww you must be so sad that shes gone, iI know I am it was so funny knowing there was a hero running around looking like me." she said the last part with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Intro Nightingale (hotwire)   Intro Nightingale (hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 8:08 pm

The girl started spinning around and got close to him. Hotwire tensed up, prepared to fight back in case she lashed out at him. But she didn't. She just let out a giggle. With that, he blushed lightly. She was a murderer of course... but she was a cute one. And one who happened to look like a dead friend.

Forget it hotwire.

Hotwire brushed past her and gave a look at the file in his hand. A simple report on some humanitarian efforts in the slums. So much for big info.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Intro Nightingale (hotwire)   Intro Nightingale (hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 8:26 pm

She gasped when he gave her the files smiling brightly "Paper! No one has ever given me paper before!" she rested the folder on her head slowly and started folding up the papers. She wasn't being a smart ass at all she was generally excited since no one had ever given her anything since she was a child. She made paper air planes and a crapy looking hat out of the papers grabbing Hotwire's shoulder to pull him over to her and she put the hat on his head and held her hands together gasping. "It looks fabulous on you! <3 "
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Intro Nightingale (hotwire)   Intro Nightingale (hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 8:34 pm

Hotwire turned around, only for her to take the files and make a paper airplane and hat for hotwire. He gave her an odd look, before turning to a payphone. His arm lit up and the phone dialed 911. Of course, Nightingale wouldn't know this.

"Thanks I guess?" He said turning the plane in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Intro Nightingale (hotwire)   Intro Nightingale (hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 8:45 pm

Nightingale then gasped when his arm lit up and she grabbed it flapping it up and down like an air pump in a childish way. "ITS LIKE A NIGHT LIGHT!" she bounced up and down "I can make night lights too!!!" she skipped around him her hands glowing as she tossed out energy sprites singing "Hey listen!" as she did so.

energy sprites
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Intro Nightingale (hotwire)   Intro Nightingale (hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 8:50 pm

This girl even had the powers. This was too weird. This was WAY too weird. He needed to get a better handle on this... and to be honest, hotwire didn't want to be around when the cops showed up either. And those sirens sounded pretty close. So without too much of a thought...

"Follow me." He said. "And put out the lights." he began waving away at the sprites as he made his way up a fire escape.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Intro Nightingale (hotwire)   Intro Nightingale (hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 8:55 pm

Nightingale continued as he walked off for a few moments before blinking and the sprites disappeared as she smiled brightly and twirled as her foot started to glow and she crouched down before jumping up and firing off an energy burts sendign her high into the air. "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~~~~~~~!!!!!" she back flipped the entire height of the building onto the roof and laid down on her stomach crossing her arms and resting her chin on them. Her feet went up in the air as she smiled down at hotwire over the edge as she watching him climb up.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Intro Nightingale (hotwire)   Intro Nightingale (hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 9:00 pm

On the roofs, once he was certain he was a safe distance away, he turned to face the girl. Who was she? Why did she have those powers... and what else did she know about Jenny? He walked up to her, pointed at her, and asked plainly.

"Okay. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Intro Nightingale (hotwire)   Intro Nightingale (hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 9:06 pm

Nightingale smiled brightly giggling "I AM!" she twirls around him her skirt blades then cut through his costume and she put her foot on his chest pushing him forward as she rips off the bottom half of his costume that was now seprate from the rest of it. "THE PANTS BANDIT! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA" She ran around waving his pants in the air doing a cute evil laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intro Nightingale (hotwire)   Intro Nightingale (hotwire) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intro Nightingale (hotwire)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next