Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The birth of Nightingale... A kids dream killed (solo) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The birth of Nightingale... A kids dream killed (solo) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The birth of Nightingale... A kids dream killed (solo) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The birth of Nightingale... A kids dream killed (solo) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The birth of Nightingale... A kids dream killed (solo) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The birth of Nightingale... A kids dream killed (solo) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The birth of Nightingale... A kids dream killed (solo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The birth of Nightingale... A kids dream killed (solo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The birth of Nightingale... A kids dream killed (solo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The birth of Nightingale... A kids dream killed (solo) Vote_lcapThe birth of Nightingale... A kids dream killed (solo) Voting_barThe birth of Nightingale... A kids dream killed (solo) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The birth of Nightingale... A kids dream killed (solo) Vote_lcapThe birth of Nightingale... A kids dream killed (solo) Voting_barThe birth of Nightingale... A kids dream killed (solo) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The birth of Nightingale... A kids dream killed (solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

The birth of Nightingale... A kids dream killed (solo) Empty
PostSubject: The birth of Nightingale... A kids dream killed (solo)   The birth of Nightingale... A kids dream killed (solo) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 9:34 pm

Nightingale danced with her brothers dead body through the house laughing having been in a good mood even more than usual ever since spending more time with Quinn. She laughed happily but slowly came to a stop dropping her brothers body as she looked over to a pile of clothes kneeling down as she picked up her brothers old jacket that was tossed where he usually left it on a chair and under it she saw a green and white baseball cap with a large dark green J on the front of it.

She slowly sat down her smile fading as she grabbed it. "My old hat....." she looked down a bit looking to her brothers dead body. "You must have brought it home with you for me after school before I finished killing the bullies and came here and....." she sighed looking down at the hat 'You had given this to me my 10th birthday.... when everything was... when we all were...' she hugged it close 'It was your favorite hat but you still gave it to me cause we had no money... after that I wore it everyday... right up until i....' She closed her eyes thinking back to that day.

4 years ago Jump City

'Okay I got the mask finally done...' an alarm went off and a 13 year old Nightingale clicked it off looking to the time 'and just in time for school too!' she smiled a bit getting up form her desk going over to her backpack looking at the mask she just finished with it's haunting evil smile her smile fading as she whispered. "No going back after today....after today I'll go by Nightingale.... in stead of-" "ADDISON GET YOUR SKINNY ASS DOWN HERE YOU [Removed for non site appropriate content.] NOW!" Her mother shouted sounding drunk again. Her eyes narrowed 'They deserve it..... the world doesn't deserve to be tortured by filth like them anymore' "I'm COMING!"

She stuffed it in her backpack quickly getting dressed pulling on her long sleeve white shirt, a short sleeve yellow shirt that's sleeves reached her elbows, jean shorts, black converse high tops, and her green and white baseball cap 'J for joker... I still can't believe they sell hats based off super villains, but not as much as when they sell better than the superhero ones' she thought with a chuckle before putting her back pack over one shoulder angling her hat so  the bill of it was on an angle but not totally sideways and ran out of her room down stairs.

She grabbed on apple on her way out the door trying to avoid her mother. She ran down the street though quickly paused when she saw her brother getting beaten by some drug dealers he owed money to. 'This is so stupid but,' she threw her apple at one of their heads hitting them hard. "Hey fuckers by are you hitting on him so hard do you really want [inappropriate content removed] that bad?!" they shout at her as they chase her down.

She ran to the local abandoned hotel that in another world belonged to a bad ass team called the nighthawks though this is not that world so it was still run down and even in falling apart condition but she commonly can here to test random gear she made and just to spend the night here when her family were fighting or getting violent. In other words she knew this place inside and out. She ran up the stairs getting some distance from the drug dealers running into a janitor closet listening as they ran by.

She then grinned as she made a sprite smiling at it as she heard them off in the distance. "Where'd she go?" "How am I suppose to know?!" She grinned 'Show time Navi...' She snuck out of the closet lightly grabbing the sprite as she snuck into a room letting the sprite go and it flew around the men as Addison then threw her voice to make it sound like it was coming from the sprite. "Hey listen!" Again again and again irritating the men who tried and failed to hit it from the air. She grinned as she charged up a blast from her feet as she lept shooting it off sending  her farther.

She landed on the high point of the wall quickly back flipping off it. "Yo nimrods!" she said as she drop kicked one then did a charge blast punch on another knocking then out. She crossed her arms the sprite floated above her shoulder "If you would have played video games enough you'd know that when Navi says to listen... you'd best listen cause she has %#!@ to say." she then does a what now motion before the sprite faded and she left the hotel.

She then ran to school being late of course and sat through her classes. Though at the end of the day she was suddenly shoved against a locker but a group of the school bullies her hat falling off. "Hello again twerp, it's time to pay for what you called us the other day and trashing the homework we made those dorks do for us." his friends laugh nodding in agreement "You stand up for a nerdy dork, you get beat up like one!" They all grabbed her and carried her off behind the school as she struggled.

There were other members of their click awaiting for them. They tossed her on the ground and started kicking her hard. She shouted in pain as they started to stomp on her as well coughing up some blood after a while shouting "Stop!" and "I'm warning you!" once in a while but they didn't but after a while she growled her eyes shining bright blue she was done with them done with everything. She shouted and she jumped up biting off ones thumb and before they hand time to run she beat all of their faces in but they weren't dead though with out her knowing till a few days later would bleed out before they could get medical health.

She panted looking at her bloody fists looking down. 'I'm no better than them...' she thought before reached into her back changing into her Nightingale outfit. 'But at least I can see that....' she clenched her fists spikes coming out of the gloves the model she wore had not been altered to need clapping to make them come out yet. 'I maybe just as bad as them but I'll be damned if I become as crazy as them before taking them out like the trash they are...' She then proceed to go home and dude to graphic details I can't go into I will say that she killed them and with each hit she slowly became more and more insane. She then waited for the police to come.

'I'm just as sick mentally as them now...  but they'll take me somewhere to get better... I'll come out smelling like roses... I'll come out as myself again.... and then I'll put my powers to good use and stop more people like my family and those drug dealers.... I'll save more people like the kids those bullies pick on... I'll be a hero.... Nightingale...' The cops came in hand cuffing her and took her away... and unlike she planned they locked her up in a padded room.... for what felt like hundreds of years never letting anyone talk to her... slowly driving her truly insane... The hero the young girl dreamed of... morphing into an alternate persona who only lived to kill and drive others insane with her own insanity... Addison was now.... Nightingale... the murderer....

"My dream didn't come true but at least in my insanity I could save you and watch as you saved my dream by just being you being you, and now I'll allow myself to fall so that others may rise to stop me bringing life to more heroes..."
Back to top Go down

The birth of Nightingale... A kids dream killed (solo)
Page 1 of 1