Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Nightingale  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Nightingale  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Nightingale  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Nightingale  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Nightingale  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Nightingale  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Nightingale  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Nightingale  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Nightingale  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Nightingale  Vote_lcapNightingale  Voting_barNightingale  Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Nightingale

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Nightingale  Empty
PostSubject: Nightingale    Nightingale  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 12:01 pm

Control: Me unless asked and I give you control of her (Jenny's: Supporting character)

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

Addison Lewis

Nightingale  D2-2610

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Addison Lewis
Nickname(s): AD, Addi
Codename: Nightingale
Classification: Slightly altered clone of a Bio Engineered Alien Humanoid
Affiliation: Neutral
Birthday: November 7th

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:Frosty blue
Eye Color:Light blue
Height: 5’4”
Weight: 120 lbs
Other Traits: She has pointy ears, has no pupils

===POWERS===

Powers:

• Energy Limbs: Nightingale can turn her limbs into pure energy this allows her to feel no pain in the limbs she turns into energy. She then can change the shape of her limbs into anything that is the same mass as her limb. She currently can do basic shapes and her limbs that are pure energy are then are as strong as steel. She can still be harmed on these limbs but her bones don’t break but they now do bleed blood and energy making her lose energy faster this way.

• [color=white]Energy Overload: Addison can place her hands on someone and can force her energy into them making their bodies overload on energy they can handle and cause their blood to shortly turn into energy for a short while that will then pierce through their muscles causing internal bleeding in the area she holds. Thoughto do this she has to keep hold and send energy for 2 mins straight leading up to this all it will cause is a mass amount of pain and bruising in the area unless it reaches 2 mins then the mass internal bleeding will begin. She can only do this for 20 mins total (10 times at a time) before being left with no energy.

• Boost Energy Moves: Addison can use her energy to send a boost out of her limbs to do the following:

• Faster Running: With each step she can send off a quick blast out of her feet sending her further faster making her be able to run 75 mph or even jump out of the way faster. Though with each step she must send off a blast and with each blast she loses over all energy thus making her have to do long strides to go father. She can take 60 steps but if she is carrying something very heavy the steps will go down farther because it is adding onto the weight she has to move against.
    • Higher/Father Jumps: With each leap or jump she makes she can do an extra boost blast letting her jump up to 25 feet away but can only make 20 of these leaps (If her energy is full number goes down based on her amount of energy she has.)
    • Boosted Attacks: When punching and kicking she can do a boost blast that makes her attacks do 20-100 extra pounds of force into them based on how much she charges it and for a full power blast she needs 30 seconds. She can do 35 full powered attacks.

Skills:

• Advanced Martial Arts
  • Professional level Ballet Dancer
  • Advanced Acrobatics
  • Advanced Stealth Skills
  • Near master mechanic skills (she can make just about anything she can think of if she has the parts needed.
  • Massive pain tolerance

Weaknesses:

• Out of Energy: When she runs low on energy she starts to become light headed and dizzy and when she runs completely out she will instantly pass out for at least 30 mins to take a small nap to regain energy that she has used. She also bleeds now from her nose mouth and ears if she runs out of energy for a few minutes even after her energy is up.
  • Only Human: Besides a few boosts to physical things she can do she is only human meaning she can still be hurt by things everyone can be hurt by.
  • High Jumps/Falls: The Fall damage of anything she does remains the same so if she falls from a super high height unless she tucks and rolls or something of that sort she will hurt herself very badly based on the height she fell.
  • Energy Light: Her energy puts off light which can giver location away from when in a dark location.
  • Energy overflowed/Energy disease: if she doesn’t use a lot of her energy at least twice a week her body produces too much of it causing her body to start to compress on her organs and muscles in order to make more room for energy and turns her blood to energy. This causes her to cough up blood and cause her a massive amount of pain.
    Spoiler:

Equipment:

• Skirt Blades: Her skirt has blades coming off it so when she twirls they raise up being a foot long each. They can cut through anything up to steel. She commonly uses this to slash up others when she is twirling and dancing about.
  • Shotgun pistol slash weapon with laser: This gun has 2 triggers, one that shoots a pump shotgun that holds a set of 10 rounds before needing to be reloaded. and a standard pistol that was combined into one gun. there is a laser at the led of the pistol to help aiming that has a switch near the handle to turn it on and off. When you pump back the shotgun you can see another switch that swaps it from that mode to slash mode where it unfolds into a mini scythe that’s blade is two feet long. In this mode the pump on the gun swings out the top half of the scythe to do a slash attack and swing it back into place. The blade makes a 2 ft long swipe when it does this. (Will add pictures when I can of this)
  • Mid thigh high, high heel combat boots: Has metal plates on her heels, and toes and when she sends a pulse of energy out spikes come out of the bottoms of her boots that cut through things up to steel. They cover her up to her shins and knees with metal plates on them. The metal plates are steel. She likes to use this to climb up brick walls sometimes.
  • Smile Mask: Her smile mask is made of steel and painted black. It has wiring in it and lights so that the eyes and teeth glow when she clicks a button. This glow can be used like a normal flashlight but only with blue light.
    Spoiler:

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:She can be very spontaneous and unpredictable. It can clearly be seen to people who know her very well that once she used to be a sweet and kind girl before she became insane. Also those who become her friend and get to know her really well learn that if she ever acts sane or anything she is very sad about something and or depressed but will know it won't last too long. She kills commonly without remorse and never sides on good or evil finding the sides pointless now that generally most heroes are on both sides and generally the line between the two had vanished. She can become sane while drunk but she now avoids becoming drunk to embrace her insanity because why fix what’s funny?

Strengths:

• Skills
  • Powers
  • Quick Thinker
  • Beating up adorable black and white flightless birds.
  • Ballet dancing to dub step.

Interests/Habits:

• Ballet
  • Fighting
  • Finger Painting
  • Playing With Dolls
  • Dolls
  • Skirts
  • Laughing
  • Dub Step

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Mother (Dead) Father (Dead) Brother (Dead)
Place of origin: Jump City
Current City: Jump City
History: Addison lived the usual normal life for the mot part. Her family were very wealthy and only wanted the best for their children. Their daughter wanted to learn ballet, they happily paid for lessons making their daughter up to professional levels by the age of 7. She wanted to learn how to fight, they again happily paid for lessons at a young age allowing her her become highly skilled.

All of Addison's child hood was happy mainly because she was so busy with all of her classes she didn't notice how her father was rarely around, her brother always locked away in his room, and how her mother always had a glass bottle in her hand or in a wine cup.

All of this changed when she was about 10 though, her father made a bad investment and lost all of their money. They got kicked out of their house and lived on the streets for about a year. During this time it was learned by Addison that her brother was a drug addict, her mother an alcoholic, and her father a workaholic who constantly was cheating on her mother. Her entire world had been a lie this entire time and it crushed her.

After the year was up they managed to get a small house and her father got a good paying job though all of the faults of the family came quickly back. Addison had lost her muse for everything she once loved becoming depressed and the non stop bullying she had at school didn't help at all.

Addison started working small time jobs when she was 13 her parents saying she had to make money for the house too now because their addictions were wasting all of their money. Though Addison with held money so if she ever needed it she had it and they couldn't waste it. Though one day Addison snapped and ran away with the money she saved and created a costume and gear.

First she killed her parents and bother which made her finally feel happy again. She feel her muse coming back and she used her inspiration and used the blood of her family to draw a smile on the wall then on her face both with sharp teeth. She twirled in happiness and in that moment she thought of an idea for her skirt and a masked and skipped off making them.

It was obvious to everyone that she killed her family she didn't even try to hide it but before she was taken and hauled off into the local insane asylum she killed 10 teenagers at her school who liked to bully her. For 2 years she just sat in her cell with her straight jacket on giggling and danced. She also commonly started at the camera in her room with a straight face with her head tilted to one side.

After a long time there was an explosion in the asylum allowing her to escape from her cell. One of the other prisoners unlatched her arms for her and she excitedly skipped around the asylum going into the evidence room and grabbed her gear using the blades on her skirt to cut off the jacket and put on the rest of her clothes that still fit. Addison then skipped her way out of the asylum and saw a speedster running around, a guy who could change what he was made of, and a girl... who looked just like her.

She laughed when she saw the girl but she knew they would just toss her back in the asylum so in all of the chaos she ran off just as there was an explosion that made her fly through the air during which she laughed and cheered. Luckily she landed in some civilian's pool. She climbed out her smile never leaving her face as she wondered off and hasn't been seen since.

Last edited by Energy on Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:01 am; edited 63 times in total
Back to top Go down

Nightingale  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightingale    Nightingale  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 2:53 pm

Nightingale  Spidey15
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

Nightingale  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightingale    Nightingale  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:11 pm

done
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Nightingale  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightingale    Nightingale  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 2:59 pm

Claimed! I will reply very soon. :3
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Nightingale  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightingale    Nightingale  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 3:58 pm

Alright, the powers seem good, except maybe limiting which dimensions she can travel to...but she has a lot of skills for someone so young. Maybe trim off the least necessary ones?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Nightingale  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightingale    Nightingale  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 4:15 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Nightingale  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightingale    Nightingale  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 4:20 pm

Alright, those skills are acceptable.

Nightingale  Approv15
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Nightingale  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightingale    Nightingale  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:28 am

Redone totally
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira

Nightingale  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightingale    Nightingale  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 6:56 pm

Nice app Very Happy

Wondering... how accurate is she with the 'skirt guns'?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Nightingale  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightingale    Nightingale  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 8:00 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira

Nightingale  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightingale    Nightingale  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 5:04 am

Nightingale  2it0g7s
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Nightingale  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightingale    Nightingale  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 12:03 pm

bump
Back to top Go down

Nightingale  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightingale    Nightingale  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 3:59 pm

Instead of them being as strong as steel just make them steel lol or tritanium it's a canon substance.

Anyway once you define the metal for her gear this is, APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Nightingale  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightingale    Nightingale  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 4:04 pm

edited
Back to top Go down

Nightingale  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightingale    Nightingale  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 4:07 pm

Well I meant for the glove/boot spikes lol but either way you're good to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nightingale  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightingale    Nightingale  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightingale
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next