Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) Vote_lcapFox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) Voting_barFox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) Vote_lcapFox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) Voting_barFox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character
Name: Annabella
Code Name: Python
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) Empty
PostSubject: Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen)   Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:15 pm

Annabella was bored out of her mind as she messed with a snake she had made of a king snake and a rat snake. It was about medium size and it slithered around the tree she sat in. She mumbled to herself and the snake occasionally. She was kind of hungry but didn't feel like hunting. She wore her red hair down.

Annabella was kind of relaxing today. She didn't feel like any goose-chase or fight or really much of anything that had to do with her normal, rebellious and evil behavior. Maybe she'd seduce some clueless boy in to getting in to trouble for her so she could watch the chase. She'd like some entertainment about now.

(sorry its kind of a wimpy start)
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen)   Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:21 pm

Mateo was out just walking the street enjoying his time out during the day. He had a huge stupid grin on his face he was happy about something but it was impossible to tell what. He saw the snake move on the tree and walked over taking his hood down. His big orange eyes scanned the tree and saw long red hair. His grin spread more and he sent an impulse of attraction to her.

Spoiler:

He would tap on the tree away from the snake not wanting to anger it even if he could avoid its bite. "Hey there, I don't want to frighten you but there's a snake in that tree with you." even now he would sound happy as he warned her of potential death.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen)   Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:30 pm

"Oh, so you've seen the snake I made huh? Beauty, ain't he?" she replied, turning on to her stomach to stare at him. He seemed very cool and pretty sweet for trying to take care of a stranger. She smiled softly. "What's your name, cutie?" she asked him. Some might have thought she was using her normal flirting act if they knew her. But she strangely felt attracted to this character, though her snake part wanted her to run as she could tell he was part fox. Though it was having trouble keeping away from him.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen)   Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:33 pm

Mateo grinned even more and said. "I'm Mateo, whats your name hot stuff?" He began climbing the tree easily realizing it was a pet snake and probably wouldn't both him. He sat on a branch under her looking up at her. It suddenly hit her that she said she made it. "Do you breed snakes, that sounds really cool." his eyes were locked on hers but only out of interest it wasn't needed for his power in any way.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen)   Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:42 pm

"Name's Annabella. But call me Python. I prefer that name. And I don't exactly breed them." she said, quieting on the breeding sentence. She wondered why he would find any interest in a girl like her but she didn't mind it. She liked him quite a bit. He didn't seem to be trouble and he was just too cute to send off on a goose-chase or such. Besides, he entertained her enough just by talking to her. At least for now.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen)   Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:47 pm

Mateo smiled and said. "Ooo~ I like pythons." he winked at her and laid back on the branch. Mateo held his hoodie down so it wouldn't ride up on him and looked her over with a glance asking. "Are you single Python?"
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen)   Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:55 pm

"Yes sir." she replied. She smirked. "Why? Looking at something you like?" she asked. She looked up from him suddenly for a second. She then smiled. "I hope you don't mind rattlesnakes." she said. She saw Dia slowly slither across the road toward them with her mouth full. "Nshinhie heihyse." she mumbled, stretching out her arm for the diamondback.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen)   Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:00 pm

Mateo grinned and flipped back to his feet without much effort and said seriously. "Oh trust me I am. Your looking very nice I have to say." he began climbing up to the same branch she was on without worry about the snakes clearly she had things under control and he was still able to dodge a snake so he wasn't concerned.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen)   Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:13 pm

Annabella smiled as Dia reached her arm and started moving around her arm and body. She opened Dia's mouth and pulled out a mouse. She grabbed it by the tail. The head was already gone, eaten by the snake that had delivered it. She tossed the mouse in her mouth and ate it quietly. She blushed slightly but hide it with her hair at his compliment. "Well thank you kindly. But I'm not that pretty."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen)   Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:17 pm

Mateo smiled and brushed her hair behind her ear absently. "Your fooling yourself." Mateo's grin was larger than before as he realized his power had taken hold. He smiled when she ate and said. "Thats how I eat as well."
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen)   Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:25 pm

"Is it? Then there is something we have in common." she replied, smirking. She licked her lips absently with her slightly forked tongue. She pet the snake softly. "Might I ask what you are smiling about? I don't like tricks being pulled on me."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen)   Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:30 pm

Mateo smiled at her and said happily. "No tricks I'm just happy. I'm always happy." He touched her cheek and looked at the snake around her arm curiously.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen)   Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:43 pm

"Are you?" she asked. "Well your one of the few." she responded quietly. Dia looked over at him with her piercing eyes. Her tongue sped out then back in. "Promise no tricks?" she asked. She liked this boy. He seemed nice. A lot nicer then some of the people she's met. She frowned softly thinking of some.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen)   Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:29 pm

Mateo smiled at Annabella and leaned toward her slowly whispering "I promise Python." he touched her shoulder gently and rubbed it gently saying. "I hope you don't mind that I touched you." he pulled his hand back from her his grin had faded for a second into an apologetic expression.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen)   Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:41 pm

"It's fine." she replied. That wasn't something she would normally say. She blinked at herself softly. 'What in the world?' she thought. 'I am not fine with him touching me!' she said. She started hacking. She stopped after a few minutes. "ugh." she murmured. She flipped out her large fangs and pulled some hacked up mouse hair off of them. "Hate that part of eating." she said, throwing the hair off to the side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen)   Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next