Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 3 Vote_lcap"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 3 Voting_bar"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 3 Vote_lcap"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 3 Voting_bar"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character
Name: Dravocn Hecoro
Code Name: Genetor
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard)   "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 2:01 am

Dravocn offered his arms "Come here." he said "You're tired, you can sleep here." he told her "You don't have to give your response right away, I'm not going to push your decision." he said, his face looking around the saddest he'd been other than when Jemmy left him due to her memory loss. Dravocn gave a weak smile as he held out his arms waiting to cradle her and carry her to the guest room.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard)   "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 12:13 am

Samantha blinked and looked up to Dravocn. "Hm? Oh...okay.." Her tone reflected the sense that she was tired as she climbed into Dravocn's arms. She snuggled into them as he cradled her, getting comfortable. She noticed his frown without looking at him, but didn't comment on it. "I guess I'll stay with you... I don't have anywhere else to go..and you seem really nice.."
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard)   "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 8:33 am

Dravocn kissed Samantha's forehead softly "Do you WANT to stay here?" he asked gently, caressing her arm softly as she was cradled in his arms. Took her upstairs and to the guest room, lying her on the guest bed, a button popped up and he gave her the pad "That pad will decorate your room to your liking, there are several thousand options so I'm sure you can find one to your liking." he said as he left to go to the master bedroom, half expecting her to leave if she didn't want to stay here.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard)   "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 1:24 am

Samantha paused for several moments, then nodded to Dravocn.  "Yeah...I want to stay.  You're really nice...nicer than daddy..."  She snuggled into his arms as she was carried up to a room and laid in bed.  She sat up lazily at the pad that appeared, looking at the options it displayed.  Deciding to leave the room how it was, she lay down again.  "Thank you Dravocn.  Good night." she said, closing her eyes to sleep as she got under the blankets.  

(OOC: Good place to end it?)
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard)   "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 4:26 pm

Dravocn nodded and smiled "Don't be surprised if I start calling you MY daughter." he chuckled then walked back in and kissed her forehead goodnight and tucked her in. "It's been lonely without Jemmy in my life.... but I'm glad you're joining it." he said happily as he walked out and turned off the lights.

(If you want, sure :3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard)   "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3