Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 172 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 172 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) Vote_lcap"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) Voting_bar"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) Vote_rcap 
Moon
"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) Vote_lcap"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) Voting_bar"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character
Name: Dravocn Hecoro
Code Name: Genetor
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) Empty
PostSubject: "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard)   "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 12:47 pm

Dravocn had found himself in the mall once again, he was looking through the jewels in the jewelry store. The stones and metals were real.... thanks to his presence almost every weekend, he had helped fund the place... and in turn they were able to buy better things... making everything there much more expensive... at a rather low price or in terms the store could understand a rip off... but they need the prices lower otherwise they wouldn't be able to make profit.... which they're losing profit.... the logic is rather askew. Dravocn however payed no mind to it as the stones and metals were simply wonderful to look at... he thought they'd be lovely to use in his experiments... but he usually deals with genetic science.... usually. Dravocn walked through the store, the register girl looking at him with a smile as she usually did.... it was creepy but Drav doesn't know that... he's socially inept like no other. Each stone represented a different color, and shined almost brighter than the light that reflected off of the glass casing it was in. The metals were shiny and made of alloys that Drav has improved in his lab long ago.... in fact ... he's planning on using his own alloy for his new invention... well... perhaps not new... but his nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard)   "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 2:02 pm

A jewelry store, eh? Not the best of places, but it was the opportunity she was given and she would have to take it. Samantha wandered around the mall; or at least it appeared to be wandering, as she looked all around the mall. It would seem to others that she was lost, and she deliberately made it appear so; though in secret she was surveying the area. Her "wandering" took her to the front window of the described jewelry store; and although she did not enter, she stood right outside the window. She stood in place from there, her behavior and facial expressions still giving every indication that she's lost, and somewhat nervous.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard)   "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 2:58 pm

Dravocn was entranced with the jewels... so many thing he could do with them. He heard people start talking about a small girl in the mall.... apparently she's lost? Dravocn thought about it.... shrugged and decided it would be friendlier if he were to help.... even though he knows that she could just be enjoying the mall... the people seem to think otherwise and he didn't want to be thought of as 'that one guy who heard talk but decided to join in with the rest of the people in the mall and completely ignore her'... he could really care less but it's something to do... besides.. based on past experience... both of them... the little girl could be friendly and adorable.

Dravocn left to see the girl... she was pretty easy to spot... she was small enough. Dravocn walked up to her... he was right... she was adorable "Hello there." he said happily "How are you today?" he asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard)   "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 9:06 pm

Samantha blinked and looked up at Dravocn when she was addressed, still with the same look of nervousness she had before.  Pausing to look at Dravocn for a moment, she replied timidly, "..I...I think I'm lost..."  She lowered her head slowly, beginning to turn it to look down the mall again.  "Do you know where I am...?" she asked, holding her arms close to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard)   "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 12:47 am

Dravocn smiled at the little girl "You're in the mall of Jump City, my dear." he told her. Dravocn looked at the girl, she did indeed appear to be lost, she also seemed to be too young to be on her own. Dravocn crouched to look the girl in the eyes "Do you have someone you're supposed to be with? Parents, friends, anyone?" he asked in his usual palace butler polite manner.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard)   "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 1:05 am

Samantha watched as Dravocn knelt down to her, and she nodded at his question. "I have daddy...but I don't know where he went." She looked around. "I think it's a game...like hide and seek... Daddy leaves me places all the time, sometimes when I'm asleep. It takes a long time to find home again...but when I do, daddy's never happy to see me.." She looked up at Dravocn again. "Why does daddy do that?"
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard)   "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 5:44 pm

Dravocn became immediately angry at the little girl's response. Her dad was trying to get rid of her.... her dad didn't want her anywhere near her.... Drav was furious. He looked at the girl as calmly as he could and responded with a sad expression "I think your dad is trying to get rid of you and doesn't want you. He gets rid of you and when you come back to him he's not happy to see you.... he's trying to get rid of you." he said with mixed emotions.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard)   "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 5:50 pm

Samantha blinked, a look of confusion across her face. "Daddy...wants to get rid of me..? Why? Doesn't daddy love me?" She looked up into Dravocn's eyes, as if looking for some kind of answer.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard)   "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 5:55 pm

Dravocn looked into Samanta's eyes deeply, some sort of shame and sorrow in his eyes as he did so... most wouldn't know why.... but he felt at some sort of fault... being human, he felt his entire race was a load of crap that needs to burn.... though he had found some people who deserve life, her father had already made him lose hope. Dravocn looked at the girl "I don't think so dear." he said calmly but you could almost feel his anger. "I don't know why." Dravocn added "Though, if you feel comfortable enough with me, you may accompany me." he told her hoping she'd take him up on his offer.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard)   "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 6:07 pm

Samantha blinked, listening to Dravocn and noticing his subtle changes in attitude, though he may have tried to hide them. She pretended not to notice, however, and focused on his words. "..I could?" She paused, then nodded. "Thank you, mister. You're really nice.. What's your name?" She moved a little bit closer to him, positioning herself to where he was looking almost directly down to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard)   "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 6:11 pm

Dravocn looked at her, glad she didn't have a problem with what he said... but also confused. Though being the socially inept person he was he only knew of the usual reactions of people, your dad doesn't like you.... you get a number of kinds of upset. He seemed to shrug that off as soon as she seemed to have accepted his offer "Dravocn Hecoro, though most call me Drav, I do not know why... but they do." he said. "I'd be happy for you to live with me as well, i would be greatful that i was able to help someone." he said to her with an enlightened attitude.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard)   "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 11:35 pm

Samantha blinked, smiling happily. "I could stay with you? That'd be so nice! I'd really like to, Drav...since I don't know when I'll get to go home again. My name is Samantha, by the way." The girl seemed to be warming up to the stranger rather quickly. Inwardly, she was rather happy with how things were going so far.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard)   "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 2:37 pm

Dravocn smiled at Samantha "Would you like me to carry you? I'd be happy to." he said happily. Dravocn smiled at the little one, glad he could make her so happy already. He really didn't find anything wrong with how fast she was warming up to a complete stranger as he is... he wasn't that socially skilled... most would find it odd however... but he smiled and was oblivious to such a thing. Dravocn bent down and opened his arms for her to hop on if she would accept.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard)   "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 2:43 pm

Samantha nodded to the man when he offered to carry her. "I'd really like that. I like being carried around sometimes." The small girl reached her hands out to Dravocn, allowing herself to be picked up. "So where do you live, anyway? What's you're home like?"
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard)   "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 2:46 pm

Dravocn smiled at the girl and lifted her up happily "I live up in the mountains, it's small but it's my home." he said happily. "Are you requesting we go there now?" he asked curiously as he started walking around the mall with her in his arms, cradling her happily
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard)   "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next