Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 2 Vote_lcap"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 2 Voting_bar"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 2 Vote_lcap"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 2 Voting_bar"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard)   "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 2:54 pm

Samantha made herself comfortable in her subject's arms, snuggling up against Dravocn. She looked up to him and answered his question. "Can we? I wanna see what your house is like." She began to wonder if the man was suspecting anything, and what she would find at his home. Hopefully it'd be fun there. She could really use some fun; having to maintain this act was making her restless for excitement, yet she showed no signs of such.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character
Name: Dravocn Hecoro
Code Name: Genetor

PostSubject: Re: "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard)   "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 3:07 pm

Dravocn smiled at her "Of course we can." he said happily "I wish for you to be happy, alright?" he said as he kissed her forehead softly. Dravocn was a rather affectionate person, and given that he was socially inept, it was hard for him to understand when something is acceptable or not. He just saw Samantha as his own daughter.... ish.... he didn't exactly know if he could claim her, he liked her already, and she'd proven to be a good girl.... or at least the kind he'd accept as his own.

He began walking out of the mall and to his home, the walk took a while but he did walk to town and back daily. The entire time he'd been walking there, he'd smile at Samantha and occasionally kiss her forehead again.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard)   "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 2:37 pm

Samantha smiled up to Dravocn the whole time, looking forward more and more to when they would arrive. At this point she was pretty sure he was some kind of sadistic pervert and looked forward to finding an excuse to have him gutted. And if he wasn't? Well...she would be disappointed. She would have to see what happened.

The girl smiled a bit every time Dravocn kissed her, keeping snug and comfy in his arms. Eventually they would come to his home, and she looked up at the mansion with wide and curious eyes. "You live here? It's so pretty!"
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard)   "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 5:48 pm

Dravocn smiled at Samantha "I'm glad you think so, I built the place myself, with the help of some construction drones." he said happily "It's a small and humble home, I just based most of it on what I liked." he said happily. He walked to the golden gates and the monitors recognized him, and since he was carrying Samantha they considered her a guest and closed behind them. "I hope you like it here." he said happily as he walked in, took off his shoes as well as hers, and took her to the living room. The television wasn't there, instead a button was brought up from the ground and he pushed it, the rice paper walls moving and out popped a seventy by seventy inch plasma screen tv. "Would you like something to eat as well?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard)   "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 11:08 pm

As they entered, Samantha took notice of every security camera and measure she could, trying to find some good blind spots. As Dravocn took her inside she moved as if she seemed to want to be put down. She wasn't wearing shoes, walking barefoot beside and slightly behind him to the living room. "I like it very much here." she said with a smile, though she had been here only about two minutes.

At the push of a button the walls began to move, revealing a television. Samantha watched curiously, then nodded at his question. "Yeah...I'm kind of hungry." If he asked her what she wanted she would simply reply that she didn't know. She was a bit busy looking around, trying to find any additional cameras. Why did this guy have to have so much security?
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard)   "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 11:43 pm

Dravocn smiled at Samantha "I shall make you some food then." he said happily, sending a bot to cook for them. "Samantha..." he started "Do you have secrets?" he asked curiously. He looked at her before kissing her nose softly. Dravocn took her hand and kissed it softly as well while looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard)   "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 11:55 pm

Samantha looked up to see Dravocn send a robot to do his cooking. She supposed that worked. Meanwhile he asked her if she had any secrets. She looked up at him, blinking when he kissed her nose. She watched as he then proceeded to kiss her hand too. Something was definitely weird with this guy. "Secrets?" She paused, putting a finger to her mouth. "Ummm....I don't know..." She seemed to be thinking.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard)   "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 11:59 pm

Dravocn chuckled and kissed her cheek softly "I like to think of myself as an open book." he said "In fact, I've dated Shivering Jemmy." he said happily "She was an amazing girl, lord of chaos, essentially a goddess... though she was a little girl." he said happily "She was so cute." he continued "And I have reason to believe you are the same." he said with a smile "You remind me a lot of her." he said happily, kissing her anywhere but the dirty parts and the lips each time he paused.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard)   "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 12:11 am

Samantha listened to Drav, and watched as he also began to kiss her in several places like the cheek and forehead. She began to look confused, and looked to Dravocn in a curious manner. "You're not a book. What do you mean? Who's Shivering Jemmy?"

The good news was, all this kissing was convincing Samantha more and more that he was a perv and was bringing her closer and closer to being able to kill him. The bad news was, he seemed to think that she was like Shivering Jemmy; which in a way was kind of good because it made her even CLOSER to being allowed to kill him. If he had evidence to suspect that she wasn't what she appeared to be, then he was a threat. She didn't need people finding out about her just yet, especially someone who was an 'open book' and didn't keep secrets. He might have told someone already. The good news was, though, that he may not have any evidence at all of this (not like there was any, due to how short of a time span she had been in this world and how careful she had been) and was attributing her to Shivering Jemmy simply because of her look and behavior. Hopefully that was the case; but then again that would mean no instant permission to kill, so she kind of hoped it wasn't at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard)   "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 12:20 am

Dravocn smiled at Samantha "Samantha, I'm asking you... do you wish to be my daughter?" he asked her softly. Dravocn looked at her, his eyes were soft "I wish for closeness, someone to be close to... ever since Jemmy left... I've been experiencing some sort of depression. Looking for someone to spend time with, to enjoy time with... being alone doesn't suit me." he said "Not anymore at least." he said softly. Dravocn looked at her "Can you be the person I'm looking for?" he asked softly "It's not a relationship of intimate love... just... closeness... and only if you wish it will we advance further... just so long as I'm no longer alone." he said
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard)   "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 1:13 am

Samatha blinked. So he was lonely? That explained it a little better. Loosing his girlfriend was probably pretty hard, so he was just looking for someone else to fill that companionship gap. So he either wasn't a perv or that wasn't his main goal. Either way...Samantha probably wouldn't get to kill him now. And she was so looking forward to that... She began to wonder if she would end up staying with this man or not. She didn't really like the guy; she hoped she wouldn't have to stay long.

She paused before answering his question simply, "But I already have a daddy. How can you be my daddy if I already have one?" She had a look on her face that seemed to ask, 'How does that work?' as if she didn't seem to understand.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard)   "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 1:19 am

Dravocn looked at Samantha, he grew the first frown he'd ever had on in his life "Samantha, at the mall, I had told you that he wasn't going to look for you... he was trying to get rid of you... it wasn't a game... remember me telling you this?" he asked "I want to be your adopted father, if anything someone you can feel comfortable around." he said softly "I want to do for you what your father refused, care and love you." he said "I have proven to be a provider before, not as a parent, but as a parent-like figure." he said "I wish only for you to stay with me." he said.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard)   "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:30 pm

Samantha listened to Dravocn's offer and plea to adopt her. It wasn't really something she wanted but she might have to anyway... She thought about it as she looked to the house. As she looked, her eyes flashed white for a brief moment. She paused a little longer after than before replying, "I guess I can stay.." She stared at the house. "...Are..are you sure daddy doesn't want me anymore?" Samantha began to relax, not only in her act but inwardly as well. That moment just then had taken a lot off her list of priorities.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard)   "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 1:30 pm

Dravocn smiled at her then frowned "I am sure." he said though her relaxation interested him, weren't children to be upset when their parents don't want them? Was she not upset because Dravocn wanted to be her new dad, is that the reason for her lack of irritation for the fact that she wasn't wanted by her original parent? Dravocn looked at Samantha "You don't seem to want to." he said as he looked closer, his face a bit worried and slightly saddened "I don't want to keep you if you don't want to, nor if you don't like me... granted I'm willing to... but I don't want to." he said.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard)   "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 6:55 pm

"Oh..." was all Samantha had to say in response to Drav saying that he was sure Samantha's father didn't want her. She looked down and shrugged to him. "I don't know. I don't know where I want to go right now..." She looked around at the man's house, seemingly spacing out. She yawned a bit and looked like she might be tired as she stood in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard)   "What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"What's this, then?" (Drav, Kard)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next