Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) Vote_lcapA Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) Voting_barA Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) Vote_lcapA Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) Voting_barA Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) Empty
PostSubject: A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus)   A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:19 pm

Jemmy had a pout on her face. All she had wanted was a safe, familiar place to stay. Rain had said that Jemmy was welcome to visit or even move in at any time. But Mal, the person who technically owned the large mansion, had said he wouldn't allow Annie to move in as well. Words like charity and orphanage were thrown around, and in the end the whole affair had left a very sour taste in Jemmy's mouth.

So in the end, they weren't going to move in with Rain. They were going to move in with Dravocn. Well, Annie hadn't actually agreed to live with him yet, but Jemmy was taking her along just to show off the place.

Well, there was another reason she had brought Annie along...

They had brought Jenny along, too. The teen girl had agreed to do something that would comfort Jemmy in the fearful moments to come. Before the night was over, Shivering Jemmy, as the world currently knew her, would cease to exist.

Jemmy had teleported the three of them to the woods just outside Drav's home. Her accuracy had been a little off, so they were walking the remaining distance, which thankfully wasn't too far. Finally reaching the door to the impressively large, Japanese-themed mansion, Jemmy rang the doorbell. As she waited for Drav to answer the door, Jemmy turned to her two friends and smiled. "Don't worry, he's really nice. He's my boyfriend."

Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus)   A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:50 pm

jenny walked with Jemmy smiling as walked very nervous but confident enough because it was for her best and only constant friend ever. Jenny and left her self notes and pictures of everything important plans for the team and everything so she would know about the team, the titans, where her hotel was. and other things like that. Jenny followed Jemmy to the house and waited for the door to be answered

Last edited by Energy Warrior on Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus)   A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:09 pm

Annie looked around as they arrived in the forest; a very nice place to be. Kasha poked his head out from her pocket to look around. It seemed they were heading to a friend if Jemmy's place. Neither Annie and Kasha knew exactly why, in fact they didn't really know at all what was going on. Annie could tell that Jemmy and Jenny were about to do something, and that it was somehow big or important. They weren't sure what, but hoped that something bad wasn't about to happen.

They came to the house, and Annie looked up at it. It sure was nice...and very big. Annie then blinked when Jemmy said it was her boyfriend's home, and looked to her sister. "Wait... This is Dravocn's home? I've met him before; he is really nice."

At about that time, someone came to the door. Annie and Kasha both looked to see who opened it.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character
Name: Dravocn Hecoro
Code Name: Genetor

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus)   A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:55 pm

Dravocn was studying in his labratory in his basement when he got a message from his computer "Dravocn sir, we have three visitors at the gate, one of which can be recognized as Shivering Jemmy... do we let them in?" it asked in a pleasant feminine English voice. Dravocn smiled thinking Jemmy was going to take him up on his offer of living with him "Of course we do." he said happily "What about the others?" it asked "Let them in as well, any friend of Jemmy's is a new acquaintance of mine of course." he told it.

Dravocn clicked a button and a prototype droid was sent to the door, it was a female plain as day... though not complete it almost looked entirely human... almost, it was missing some skin alternative on the arms. The clothing was that of a french maid, as he wasn't going to make a prototype fight... or any reconnaissance like he wanted for the finished project... so he made it a maid (lols word play). It opened the door and greeted them with a smile which thankfully was complete as a half robotic face half human would look slightly unsettling... twas a fair face complete with violet eyes and hair put up in a bun. "Hello," she started without a robotic or stalling voice "Master Dravocn is busy at the moment though he had said to let you in and make sure you are comfortable. Please, come in." it requested.

Dravocn had gotten up out of his seat in his lab, he was working on the prototype's upgrades and working to finish it.... he wasn't going to replace her... just upgrade her... replacing her would be cruel in Drav's eyes... an upgrade on her is a nice act as far as he knew. He came upstairs and locked the door behind him, lock-picking would do no good as it has several locks based on his specifications. He came into his living room, where his prototype should have brought them, after changing into a suitable outfit as a lab coat would be unacceptable for guests to see him in... it would mean he cared more about work than those he would allow in his home. "Welcome Jemmy, my beauty." he said happily with a large genuine smile unknowing what was going to happen tonight. He looked to see the others and he recognized one "And welcome Jemmy's adorable little sister, Annie." he said happily again. The prototype maid had come up to him and bowed to him, then the girls, and sank into the sandalwood floor via boards moving and taking it downward then replacing the hole with sandalwood as well. "I hope the maid didn't disturb you much... I'm still working on her... she's a good girl really." he said with a muse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus)   A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:23 pm

Oh, Annie had already met Drav? That was good. It meant there was one less introduction to make.

But then there was one more, unexpected introduction. A maid answered the door. Jemmy tilted her head, confused. She didn't know that Drav had hired a maid. It took her a moment to notice her arms, which seemed to be made of metal. Jemmy guessed that the woman had lost her arms, and that Drav had given her new prosthetic ones. Prosthetic limbs were probably expensive, so she must have agreed to be Drav's maid as payment.

Did Drav know how to make robot arms, though? Jemmy thought he was more like a doctor, studying the human body. Maybe he had conveniently found some robot arms just laying around. For all Jemmy knew, the woman could have supplied the arms herself. It wasn't like you could just stick a robot arm on your shoulder and call it good. You probably still needed a doctor to attach it.

The maid led them to the living room and told them to relax. There was something odd about this maid, but Jemmy couldn't quite put her finger on it. She decided that she liked Marleigh more.

Drav finally entered the room and greeted Jemmy and Annie in an awkward, formal manner. Jemmy snickered. "Your beauty? Loosen up a bit, Drav." The maid bowed to them all and then disappeared into the floor. That was...weird. Drav said that she was a good girl. "She's quite pretty, too. Why didn't you just use one of your doctor potion things to grow her arms back? Now she has to live with robot arms for the rest of her life. I think that's a shame. Although, maybe she's stronger now because she's a cyborg, like Cyborg from the old Teen Titans. I guess that's not that bad. Anyways, I have decided to move in, and I want Annie and my maid to move in as well, if they want to. I hope that's okay with you."

Jemmy looked at Energy Warrior, then back to Drav. There was something else she had to tell him, something serious. "Drav, I'm going to be selfish right now. I need you to do something for me. You won't get any reward for this. I have lived a long time, and I've gotten tired of it. I'm going to erase my memory and start over." She looked at Annie. "I won't remember anything about you two, or about anything we've done together. When I wake up, I will be told by my note that you two are my friends. I need you two to teach me how to be a good person. You will need to take care of me for a while." She looked at Drav, an apologetic look on her face. "I won't be your girlfriend anymore. My mind will match my appearance. I will just be a little kid."

Jemmy waited for the response from both of them. It was a lot to drop on them all the sudden.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus)   A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 6:02 pm

Jenny blinked when she saw the what she though was probably a robot of some sort based on the maid's arms and saw the outfit thinking. 'My god Jemmy's boyfriend is a prev.....' She followed the others in silently and waited in the room till he got in and watched as the maid left. When Jemmy looked to her she gave her a small supportive nod listening to Jemmy as she spoke looking to Drav to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus)   A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 2:45 am

Annie looked up as she heard someone come to the door..but...something felt off.  To be more specific, something felt not there at all.  Neither Annie nor Kasha could sense whatever was coming to the door.  When the door opened, both of them blinked in surprise, seeing the girl open it, but not feeling her.  Annie wasn't sure what this thing was, but Kasha guessed by the arms that it was some kind of robot.  If that was true, it would make sense as to why they couldn't feel her.  

Annie followed the strange maid, hearing Jemmy going on about the maid and her arms.  Then she started to say something that made Annie's eyes go wide with alarm.  Jemmy was...going to erase her memory?  Why? "W-what..?"  She could barely believe what she heard.  "..You're going to...to forget everything?  Forget me?"  Tears came to her eyes, and she became full of worry; worry that she would loose Jemmy as a friend.  Jemmy was one of the few people she know and had let herself get attached to recently.  She didn't want to lose her too...  "Please don't forget me Jemmy...  Please, I don't want to loose you..."  She started to sob, tears visibly beginning to form.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus)   A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:32 am

Dravocn smirked at Jemmy's comment on him calling her his beauty and smiled brightly when she requested her and her friends to live with him "But of course, I offered you a room and I have plenty more guest rooms for more people." he said happily "I'd be more than happy to accommodate your friends, as long as they agree to the rules of course, I know you don't like order much but there is only one." he said in response to her request. Dravocn did seem interested in her other request, he nodded in understanding when she said he'd not get any reward for this request.... he really doesn't ask for rewards for requests anyway but he just went with it. His eyes widened with interest, she wanted to erase her memory.... that's a new one. Dravocn nodded in response to teaching her how to be good, seems simple enough... she's going to live in his house and she's not going to remember anything and wants to be taught to be good.... and she won't be his girlfriend anymore... interesting. Drav noted to remind her of the note after she'd been reset, so to speak. "I understand Jemmy," he said softly after kneeling and looking her in the eyes, her pretty and orange eyes "don't worry, I can only imagine the irritation of living forever and having so many memories. You have nothing to worry about with me." he said with a smile trying to make her feel better.

However Annie seemed to be having problems with this idea, she didn't want Jemmy to forget her... neither did Drav but there are several different ways to deal with issues.. his just so happens to be suppressing it so as to not make anyone feel bad. Drav stood up and walked over to Annie who was crying, he knelt to her as well and tried getting her attention. "Annie, she has a note to tell her you're her friend, she'll only forget the things you've done together with her. You can tell her all of the things you want her to remember... I would suggest the happy things as I don't think you want her technical first impression of you to be something negative right?" he said trying to comfort Annie. He looked to Jemmy "There's nothing to worry about. It's just something to work through and I'm willing to work through it as long as," he looked back at Annie "we're all strong enough." he told them. Not a single bit of kidding was in his voice or his eyes.... he was entirely serious... regardless of how ridiculous he sounded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus)   A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 11:59 pm

Dravcon's offer to move in was still valid. Good. That was a big relief. Jemmy didn't want to have to worry about who would take care of Annie, or possibly even defend the poor girl from Jemmy herself. As a Lord of Chaos, it could be difficult for Jemmy to imagine how she might act after having her memory wiped. All things considered, making sure that she and Annie had a place to sleep was more of a plan than Jemmy usually bothered to make. The last few days of planning ahead had been rough on Jemmy, but they would be worth it if Annie was okay.

As soon as Jemmy revealed the final part of her plan, Annie started to cry. She didn't want Jemmy to forget about her, about their friendship. Jemmy's bottom lip twitched as she barely managed to hold back her own tears. Honestly, she didn't want to forget anything about Annie. The girl was like a sister to her now, and had taught her so many important things about life despite her young age. Jemmy wondered if it was possible to retain a few select memories.

She doubted that it would work that way. Besides, that might be counter to the point.

Dravocn seemed to be handling the news quite well, even the part about them not being a couple anymore. Since Jemmy was no longer able to read minds, she had no idea that Drav was suppressing any emotion. Drav told Annie that this was just something that needed to happen, and that they'd be able to work through it.

Jemmy took a deep breath and blinked away the tears building up in her eyes. She stood up and walked over to give Annie a hug. "He's right, Annie. You aren't going to lose me. I need you to be here to remind me that we're best friends. You'll have to teach me right from wrong, and probably how to swim all over again. From now on, you'll be the big sister, and you'll probably be better at it than I was." Jemmy rested her forehead against Annie's. "I love you so much, my daughter, but this is something I need to do." Jemmy paused. That word had not been a mistake. Jemmy had only realized it just now, but it made sense to her. They had formed a connection so easily, and Jemmy had found Annie's magical abilities familiar. Jemmy had remembered about Rico up until now, because she had been instrumental in a revenge plan. To Jemmy's shame, though, she had entirely forgotten about Annie until now. It must have been destiny that they had been reunited. She hugged her second-born daughter tighter. "I'm sick, and this is the only medicine. Would you do me a favor? I have another daughter named Rico, and she's about your age, a little older. If you see her, tell her that her mother loved her a ton, that her mother was a good person." Jemmy released Annie from the hug and took a few steps back. "It's a lie, of course, but she's a good girl. She deserves to believe that her mommy loved her."

Jemmy walked up to Drav and floated up into the air to give him a hug. "I'm sorry it has to end like this. You deserve more. I'd say I'll miss you, but I obviously won't. At least we'll still be together. There is always the chance you could win my love again. Some ice cream will probably help. Good luck." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus)   A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 4:28 am

Jenny teared up as she watched them but remained silent to allow Jemmy to do what she needed to. She thought about everything she'd forget, she felt horrible about it but she actually felt relived when she thought about it more and more. Jenny had experienced very very few happy memories that stuck around for long and didn't end well at all. She had even fewer that she even thought now was even worth keeping since they all lead to worse memories. Jenny felt bad about it, but now that she was thinking about it.... she was happy to forget.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus)   A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 3:07 pm

Annie stared at Jemmy for a moment longer before looking to Dravocn as he knelt down to her.  She listened to everything he said, and it helped her understand and feel a little better, but she still didn't like the idea of Jemmy forgetting everything.  What if the new Jemmy wouldn't be her friend anymore; or worse yet be a danger to her?  Annie didn't want to risk losing a friend she'd grown to care so much about.  Jemmy herself likewise began to reassure Annie, saying that she wasn't going to lose her friend.  She said that Annie was going to have to be the big sister now, speaking as if they were still going to be together even after the memory wipe.  Annie slowly nodded, starting to accept was was going to happen as she hugged Jemmy back.  

And then, as if the first emotional bombshell wasn't enough, Jemmy dropped a second on Annie.  She called Annie her daughter.  Annie's teary eyes blinked, staring into Jemmy's as she heard those words, "..my daughter.."  For a moment, Annie froze up and just stared; scarcely believing her ears.  "...D-daughter..?" she mumbled under her breath, barely able to take in what Jemmy continued to say about having another daughter, Rico.  Though Jemmy had no immediate proof, Annie could read enough of jemmy's mind to know that she really did believe that Annie was her daughter; and Annie did know that Jemmy was older than she looked.  Was it really possible?  

As Annie processed what she had just heard, she felt an emotional wound she never knew she had, re-open.  It was a sense of pain and loss; of not knowing who she was, who her real parents were and whether or not they loved her.  Annie had never given it much though; but now...seeing what could very well be her mother right before her eyes, Annie's heart broke.  

For several seconds, she couldn't bring herself to move.  She stared at Jemmy as she floated over to Dravocn, arms and lips trembling as more tears began to well up.  "...Mm..mmmm...mmmom~?"  Was it possible?  Had Annie finally found something she had deeply longed for; her mother?  Her own flesh and blood mother?  And not only that, but her mother that loved her?  

Annie began to sob; hard, and uncontrollably.  Tears flowed like streams, her arms and legs began to tremble and shake, and with absolute desperation she made a dash for Shivering Jemmy.  "JEMMY!!!"  Annie's hands instantly shot up, grabbing at Jemmy's legs, torso, dress, anything she could get a hold of; struggling to grasp onto her, fighting with every ounce of strength and desperation she had.  "DON'T LEAVE ME!!!!"  In her struggles, contact between the two girls was made.  Annie's desperation became instantly aware to Jemmy as their minds linked, allowing her to feel that Annie couldn't feel more grief even if she herself were about to die.  Annie felt as if she had found someone she had lost for so long, only to find that she was essentially about to kill herself.  Sure, Shivering Jemmy would still live, but the memories would die.  Annie's mother would die.  Annie didn't want that to happen; she wanted to know her mother.  She wanted to know who she was, who her daddy was, why she was abandoned, where she belonged.  She wanted to get to know her mother, not lose her forever and be left with a empty shell of her for the rest of her life, never knowing what they could have had together.  Annie didn't want her mother to die.  She wanted her to live.  She wanted her mother.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus)   A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 9:53 am

Dravocn could only watch the drama persist in his home, a place that was usually a sanctity for his psychotic breaks, but this was a special case. His home were to be offered to essentially a complete stranger and her friends, only one of whom he'd met before. Dravocn was desperately trying to hold back his irritating urge to laugh in this situation... he wasn't smiling anymore.... not a sound escaped his lips without him knowing... but his computer, had she scanned him, would know what's happening with him at this moment... and Annie wasn't helping his situation.... but he did understand why she was doing what she was doing... she is just a child after all.

Jemmy floated her way up to him, a smile streaked across his face again, the floating... it made him smile. Her petite little body floating was just cute and he couldn't help but smile. She hugged him and due to the strain he was dealing with during this drama he had been shocked mentally and almost fried... luckily he hadn't.. it could have made the situation much worse... though... he had seemed to gain a problem... he'd had this problem before... but he wasn't willing to let them loose and prevented them from occurring. He returned the hug, she spoke, he nodded his head while in the hug in understanding. He didn't bother trying to mention his belief that her second statement "You deserve more." was false.... as it would make the situation about him... he didn't want that... he's already having problems... he didn't want them to surface. He laughed at her third comment once again trying to lighten the mood, and he nodded again on her last statements in understanding.

He tried to respond but he was interrupted before he could speak, as Jemmy slipped from his grasp, and lucky he was wearing a belt along with his tuxedo, otherwise Jemmy would have accidentally pulled down his pants considering she was hugging him when she was pulled down to Annie. Dravocn watched as Annie had a breakdown in a possible misunderstanding of Jemmy's words. He just watched, refraining from smiling like his inner workings wanted him to. Dravocn straightened his dress pants and walked up to Annie, he didn't know what to do, he may be a genius when it comes to science, but he's an idiot when it comes to social interaction... and his issues were tearing him from his focus.

Stress... such a lovely feeling... on some it may help with getting things done, on some it creates issues where they don't know what to do anymore, and on some people it works as both.... this just so happens to be Drav's problem at the moment... he's trying to calm everyone in his home... two girls were having their own issues, which he understood both... the other was distant and was crying all by her lonesome. Drav was having issues of his own but cared too much of making those in his home happy to focus on that. He was fighting his personal demons and trying help people... this wasn't something he had much practice in. Dravocn thought for quite a while, trying to figure out what to do.

As he became lost in thought the computer saw the problem and after raising a chair from beneath Drav for him to sit in, it spoke to the girls "Excuse me madams, but I'd like to inform you that based on what I've heard which was everything that has been said since you've entered the vicinity of my presence, would the three of you like some herbal tea? It is to my understanding that the proper herbal tea seems to relive stress." The computer spoke, its voice echoing throughout the room without revealing its presence other than the fact that it was Drav's home that was speaking. From the chair Dravocn sat in raised a chamomile, jasmine, and lavender tea which it stirred up for him before he took a sip while thinking. The chair then released some spheres along where Drav's back was placed, rotating to massage his back and rid him of his stress, the spheres cooled and heated to relax the muscles as well. "Master Dravocn," the computer said "I understand you aren't all here right now and would not like to neglect to inform you that you have guests that are stressed at the moment... what are you thinking about?" it asked in it's feminine voice. Dravocn snapped out of it and looked at the girls, however this time a heck of a lot more relaxed, and took another sip of his tea "Nothing anyone needs to be concerned about," he said trying to keep the focus off of him and keep it on Jemmy "I would love to try and help Annie understand that she can preform the actions she did with Jemmy before again... but it seems stress and affection had taken control of her along and is keeping her from letting Jemmy do what she needs to do." he paused hoping he didn't say anything wrong... he was only explaining the situation from his perspective... he doesn't mean to hurt anyone or their feelings. He coughed a bit trying to correct himself "I understand how much affection affects people and their actions, but Jemmy needs to do this, she can't hold all of the memories she's gathered from her years of existence. Annie, as I had said before, you can do all of those activities you've done with Jemmy before again.... well.... unless she'd have a completely different personality... but that is unlikely.... emphasis on unlikely... anyway, she's not in the best of situations, refraining from erasing her memory leads to a possibility of her snapping and unexpected things could happen at that point... however on the other hand if she refrained from hearing your pleas, once again she could do the activities with you... depending on whether or not her personality now exists post erasing her memory." He explains. He looked to Jemmy "Jemmy my dear, please do not mistake my nonchalance of the current situation to be lack of caring, I do in earnest feel pain in letting you do this. However you will be living with me, I will be able to earn your affections once again, and even with your memory wiped I will always be your Agent of Chaos. And to my understanding an Agent of Chaos must back their princess ignoring their feelings to the situation... and again I understand your reasoning behind doing this." he told her as calmly as he could at this moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus)   A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 2:00 am

Jemmy heard Annie call her mom, just once. She wasn't sure what these feeling inside her meant, but she was sure they had to be significant. Annie was taking this really hard, and that bothered Jemmy. Normally, she didn't care how other people felt. But with Annie she did. She realized that she always had. Back when they had "first met," Jemmy had not wanted to make Annie feel bad. Now Jemmy was making her daughter miserable, and the Lord of Chaos realized the full extent of this when Annie touched her. Annie's feelings came pouring into her. The pain. The fear. The loss. The girl was frantic, and now she was infecting Jemmy with these emotions.

For a while, Jemmy couldn't reply. The emotional title wave was too strong. She faintly heard something about tea, but she dismissed it. She couldn't think about anything other than Annie right now. She hugged her daughter back, instinctively trying to comfort her. All this time, though, the emotional backlash was overwhelming Jemmy.

Drav was still calm, and Jemmy heard him trying to calm Annie down. He even said that they could relive all of their fond experiences with each other. He said that he understood her reason behind the decision to erase her memory, and that though it saddened him, he would stand by her through it all as his knight, as his Agent of Chaos.

Jemmy's eyes started to glow. "Annie..." Jemmy's voice became two octaves lower. "Get off of me." These emotions flooding into her were exactly what Jemmy didn't want. She didn't want to feel anything. It was too much work to have these feelings and to fear the consequences of what she wanted to do.

That's right, Jemmy thought. This is what I want to do.

She raised her voice, still unnaturally deep. "Get off of me!" She tried to push the girl away. Annie was taller and slightly stronger than her, so it was hard to physically overpower her. "Kasha. Don't make me hurt her. Get her off of me and do it now." If neither Kasha nor Annie herself caused the disconnection, then Jemmy would teleport to the other side of the room.

Jemmy took a moment to relax, and her eyes and voice returned to normal. "Annie...listen, I never had a mom. So it makes sense that I wouldn't be a very good one. All I know is that you are just perfect, and I want you to be happy." Jemmy frowned. "But I want to be happy too. All this thinking and feeling and remembering hurts. It hurts me. I'm a selfish person. I've never pretended to be otherwise. So I'm going to get rid of this pain, as I have done time after time." She narrowed her eyes and put her hands on her hips. "But I am not going to die, so stop crying like it's my funeral. You want to get to know me and be my friend, right?" Jemmy slapped herself on the chest. "This isn't the real me. The real me doesn't know worry or regret. If you want to get to know your mommy, to really know me, then I have to do this. I have to get rid of all this junk that's getting in my way."

Jemmy walked up to Annie and grabbed her hand, placing it on the girl's forehead. "It's my memories that are being erased, not yours. All the memories of me that you have will still be in here, in your brain. I want you to hold onto them. Even if I don't remember them, those moments were still precious to me. And once you tell me what good friends we are, I won't have to remember anything about you in order to love you. I won't love you any less."

Jemmy looked at Dravocn. "Both of you are important to me, but this isn't about you two. Today this is about me and what I need to do. I don't want you to ignore your feelings. I just want to ignore my own."
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus)   A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 10:45 pm

Annie clung to Jemmy as tightly as she could, holding her arms wrapped around her mother as tightly as she could. She didn't have the mindset to listen to Dravocn right now; her emotions were far to strong and clouded her ability to listen. Kasha, however, looked to him from Annie's pocket. He was initially interested in Dravocn's...deteriorating mental state and then listened to what the man had to say. It made sense, and Kasha knew it, but right it wasn't helping Annie hurt any less. Right now she wasn't able to be calm and logical. Right now she was desperate. But it seemed that expressing that desperation currently did more harm than good.

Annie stayed clinging to Jemmy and crying as she said her name...but then suddenly blinked her eyes open when Jemmy's voice became unnaturally deep. She froze, suddenly feeling a different kind of fear as Jemmy said to get off of her. The second time Jemmy said to get off, Annie's eyes went a little wider, and she didn't resist at all when Jemmy pushed her off, almost rushing back from her even. That kind of a voice change was freaky... That and the glowing eyes definitely got Annie's attention.

Annie took a few more steps back, and though the tears remained, she had paused from crying. She stared, listening to Jemmy, and the more she did so the more she realized that she and Dravocn were right. She took another step back. It was a lot to take in right now. Jemmy was her mother...or at least that's what it felt like. Or...did it..? Jemmy still felt childish, selfish, not very mother-like much at all. But wasn't she her mother? Annie again took another step back. Jemmy hurt...this might be god for her... But what would be lost? What would be lost...? Was there anything of Jemmy left really worth keeping her how she was, and the pain from carrying so much with that? Were there any memories left of Annie's father or family in Jemmy? Or were they truly forgotten? A step back. What did Annie want? A broken, long-lost mother; or a healed, new sister? Was it even her choice at all?

Annie stepped back again, and again; shaking her head. She didn't know what she wanted. All she knew was that she hurt. Jemmy was making her hurt. She didn't know what to think. She didn't know what to do. So she did exactly what she'd learned to do in situations like this.

She ran.

Annie cried again as she turned and bolted out the door, running down from the house, throwing Kasha to the ground to make him turn into a cheetah, jumping onto his back and sending him darting deep into the woods as fast as his legs could safely carry her. She needed peace right now, someplace to think and calm down; so she was heading to what she knew was the best place to do so. Solitude.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus)   A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 2:21 pm

Dravocn was caught off guard when Jemmy's voice deepened, he blinked once but didn't think anything of it. Though her eyes glowing intrigued him, her eyes were a beautiful shade of orange and glowed.... it was beautiful and he knew it. He could only blush at his own thoughts, though this might have been due to his mental issues and his stability being as frail as thin glass right now. He couldn't help but laugh slightly at Jemmy's speech and hand motions while she spoke.... she was trying to cheer Annie up, he knows this, but he's not in the right state of mind right now. He nodded in agreement and understanding with Jemmy even though he had already told her not to worry about him and that he's okay with it... but he left that part alone as well. He smiled to Jemmy when she spoke to him again "Not to worry, honest, I shall see you as I always have.... and then I can redo our relationship... and trust me, it will not end like this one.... it will last much longer as far as I'm concerned. I've told you already that I shall be with you even after my own death and that I was going to make it happen.... you needn't worry about me." he explained with a smile.

He then noticed Annie who didn't seem to have listened to either Jemmy nor himself.... though he saw a Kasha pop out of her pocket, he smiled because it was cute... then he looked at him seriously as if sending a mental message, Drav didn't know if Kasha would catch it... but he knew Kasha was intelligent based on his last experience with the creature. Drav thought that Kasha would understand and would probably explain later to her when she herself was more stable.... Kasha seemed to be nonchalant about all of this anyway, at least that's what it looked like to Drav. He looked to Annie again who was definitely not taking any of this well.... and was probably having a mental breakdown of her own... based on her earlier actions and her age.... it's to be expected... though her running was a surprise. If one was to be in emotional distress they would usually go to people or try to think things out by themselves... Drav could only think that Annie wasn't going to the city, it wouldn't make sense due to the populace being about at this time of day. No, she'd likely go somewhere where she can calm down... she's probably going to see some animals, someplace calm.... that's not really a good sign considering Drav had last seen a distinct creature in the forest once... it wasn't necessarily an animal... but it was definitely primal and un-trusting as well as aggressive.... also not good for her mental state to deal with.

Dravocn looked to Jemmy "I should suggest that you start forgetting right about now." Dravocn stated with a smile of confidence "We will start looking for her afterward, we'll have you help look for her as well as well." he said reassuringly "And if you were to find her first, it's quite possible that you could calm her down... a start over... and she'll likely be calm by the time any of us find her. If you find her, she could start over with you and be happy again. Your confusion would make her concerned for you, and it would make her start explaining things again.... well that's depending on if Kasha were to relay the information you and I had told her.... he seemed like he was listening." he said smiling. He knew that the opposite could likely happen but he based what he said on his past experience with Annie. Dravocn smiled happily requested Jemmy over again, he offered his seat.... based on it's design it looks like a seat of power. It was a golden outlined black chair with a read comforter and massage balls on the back. "The seat is so that you would know your place, a place of power, when you come to. I shall be by your side and inform you that Annie, who I will name as your sister or daughter whichever you prefer." he said smiling already standing next to his seat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus)   A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next