Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join) - Page 3 Vote_lcapPicking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join) - Page 3 Voting_barPicking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join) - Page 3 Vote_lcapPicking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join) - Page 3 Voting_barPicking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join)   Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 3:29 pm

Jay looked curiously at the direction Dra said they were heading. "Isnt everything there, oh how to put this...extremely expensive?" She looked over at Dra, then at Kane, then shrugged. "Meh, I guess im following you two so I guess thats where we're goin." She may have said she was following them, but she still had her arms looped over the both of them and was dragging them along as she followed where Dravocn pointed, "so where are we going first since you said this isnt a simple dinner night with friends?" She looked around her as she walked a little.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character
Name: Dravocn Hecoro
Code Name: Genetor
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join)   Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 6:25 pm

Dravocn looked at the two of them "That really depends on what you would like to do." he said "I don't mind having dinner as a last activity." he said happily "The more time spent, the better." he said happily.
Back to top Go down

Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3