Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Dark Covenant (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Dark Covenant (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Dark Covenant (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Dark Covenant (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Dark Covenant (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Dark Covenant (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Dark Covenant (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Dark Covenant (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Dark Covenant (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Dark Covenant (Bloo) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Dark Covenant (Bloo) - Page 2 Voting_barA Dark Covenant (Bloo) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Dark Covenant (Bloo) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Dark Covenant (Bloo) - Page 2 Voting_barA Dark Covenant (Bloo) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Dark Covenant (Bloo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

A Dark Covenant (Bloo) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dark Covenant (Bloo)   A Dark Covenant (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:38 am

"Hm... a bit of déjà vu, I feel. I told you already that you granted me a new friend today, no? By deduction, it'd have to be you... though I suppose maybe I could have been referring to myself, really. Like one of those split personality disorders. Now that sounds interesting."

Isabel never faltered her dance, adding in cartwheels and flips occasionally. It seemed rather spontaneous, as though ever step she took were off a mere whim that made her flow like water through a river. Then Cain spoke of a deal and Isabel paused a moment, sending her a curious glance and raising an eyebrow.

"Aa. There it is once more, the feeling of having done this before. A deal in the dead of the night with a necromancer. It rather sounds familiar, but I can't quite put my finger on it. I do hope you pardon my mistrust, I vaguely remember ending up dead last time I did this... but the third time's the charm, no? And you can't have a third time without a second time. It only makes sense that I hear this deal, then."

A throne of black energy rose from the ground, elegant and classy, though Isabel didn't look at it even once before falling back into it with a heave. She rested her elbow on the arm rest and used her hand to hold her face up as she stretched her legs out and gave the necromancing lich an impassive stare.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Covenant (Bloo)   A Dark Covenant (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 6:14 pm

Cain saw she was being silly by expecting that she wasn't Isabel's friend already, as she pointed out they had already come to a conclusion on that matter. Cain nodded once. Isabel, however, suspected she could have been talking about herself, speculating on the matter of split personality disorders. Cain rolled her eyes gently, though Isabel could have not been joking.

When she mentioned the deal, she watched Isabel pause and say that the last time she had struck a deal with a necromancer in the middle of the night, that it had resulted in her death, but was open to hearing her out, forming a black throne and falling into it rather gracefully.

Cain thought for a moment.

". . . It's just a working theory, but my necromancy isn't exactly like others' necromancy. Not from what I've seen, at least. I actually collect spirit energy and then release it to conjure up the dead. Now I might need a complete soul to do it- or at least enough spirit energy to equal that of a complete soul- but I'm pretty sure that I could bring someone completely back to life.

Now if you wonder why I'm so sure, I've kind of experimented on the corpses I already found. Their physical and neurological conditions improve with the amount of spirit energy I pour into them. So if I had enough...I really do think I could bring someone completely back.

So here's the deal I propose."

She bit her thumb gently as she thought, smiling wryly to Isabel.

"We both want practically the same thing, but I'm still alive. I'm only like this when I want to be. You're like that all the time. And if Raal were to die, you're correct: you'd probably decay.

Whether that is the case or not, help me track down Raal in whatever way you can. I'll help you defeat him. I don't know whether I want to kill him or not...but if you want to do so, I have no problem with it.

What I offer to the deal is that whether you die or not, I'll bring you back, but I'll bring you back to life completely and true. It might take a few weeks to gather enough spirit energy, but I'll do it.

What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Covenant (Bloo)   A Dark Covenant (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 5:05 pm

Isabel nodded as Cain spoke, a sign of true understanding. The idea of being alive initially appealing to her though her thoughts drifted and changed all the time, even as Cain kept talking Isabel found herself growing less confidence in the prospect of being alive. There were downfalls, that's for sure, but the freedom it brought was also enticing. A tough choice, really.

"But alas, there is a slight dilemma that places me in. Watch."

A black dagger formed in Isabel's hand and with an unflinching grin, she dragged it across her palm. Blood bubbled up to the wound, but within a minute the wound closed, healed completely.

"A pleasant byproduct of being a puppet, I suppose. I'll offer a counter to your offer, instead. You don't bother bringing me back to life. I don't care if I'm alive or not. How about instead, you break Raal's control over me... then take control for yourself? Obviously I'd feel rather ripped off if you did in fact exercise that control over me. I'd still demand my freedom. On the honor system here. You let me do my thing, but you take control over the spell keeping me alive. You seem like the trustworthy type, anyway."

Though the idea came with a huge risk, Isabel enjoyed that this time she'd made the informed decision to hand the control of the spell to someone. Just the thought that she'd had a say in what happened made her feel better.

"And what say you to this new offer?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Covenant (Bloo)   A Dark Covenant (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 3:53 am

Cain watched Isabel as she said that there was a slight problem with Cain's proposition, showing that she regenerated fairly quickly by cutting herself and letting her blood bubble to the surface of the wound. She said that was one of the good things she got out of being a puppet, and decided to go for another deal: Break Raal's spell over her and then take ownership of her unto herself.

Cain blinked. She didn't want to come back to life? Cain began feeling a bit self-conscious. She was only undead some of the time and absolutely hated it, so she felt kind of horrible in comparison to someone like Isabel, who felt like that all of the time.

Isabel continued by saying that she would be pretty offended if Cain did assert actual control over her and she'd still want to be free if such a case arose. She said that Cain seemed like the type she could trust with such a task, and Cain blushed slightly, honored that she trusted her that much.

"Well...I don't know what to say, Isabel. Even though we're friends, for you to have that much trust in me..." She shook her head, smiling. "Thank you, Isabel. I promise you I'll never actually control you...even though, I would like if I could call on you at times if I need a little help at fighting someone. I am a vigilante, after all."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Covenant (Bloo)   A Dark Covenant (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 9:47 pm

Isabel seemed distracted as Cain considered the idea, looking anywhere but at the necromancer. She twiddled her thumbs, hummed... kept herself busy, mostly. Then Cain started talking, sounding astonished and flattered. Isabel rolled her eyes, but didn't say anything. Mushy gushy emotional stuff belonged on the big screen, and nowhere else. Unless of course she got mushy gushy emotional. Then it belonged wherever she wanted, which was certainly not here.

[b]"Fighting ain't really my scene. I usually try out for the lead love interest! Or perhaps the seductive scarlet. One of those two. Though... I suppose if you really need help, I could fight. An actress is only as good as her worst role, I always say."

She said with a nod. All that left was the plan to find Raal. Find and hopefully kill, of course. Isabel wasn't quite sure where to start. She wondered if since she was his zombie, perhaps there was a connection to his location she could sense? She stopped abruptly and closed her eyes... trying to sense him... but came up with nothing. That was a stupid idea.

[b]"You know more about necromancy than me, right? Maybe you could trace the spell he put on me back to his location? That'd be handy. We'd just waltz in there and give him the old one-two punch!"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Covenant (Bloo)   A Dark Covenant (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 11:42 pm

Cain chuckled gently as Isabel said she didn't really like fighting all too much, but would help Cain if she really needed it.

"Very well, I'll keep that in mind, and call on you only if I'm really in trouble."

That was enough of that, though. Time to get down to business.

"Now it's just a matter of finding him...I should be able to sense necromancy. But I don't think I can trace you back to him. That connection was made a long time ago. And even with recent cases like mine, I can only sense where he was when he used it."

Cain took this into account for a few minutes, until she finally gave up.

"So the only way we can find him is if he's in the city. And if he's not in the city, then we need to find a way to bring him here. Any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Covenant (Bloo)   A Dark Covenant (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Dark Covenant (Bloo)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2